Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Life at 165cm.  (Read 29255 times)

KrP1

Life at 165cm.
« on: August 22, 2014, 05:00:32 PM »

All my life i have been very short. When i was in the school i was the second shortest guy in a classroom with more than 20 boys. In the institute i was the shortest in the classroom. and now in my work i have been working in 3 diferent places and always im the shortest guy. People talks about how short i am and says to others that im a dward at my back. It really sucks. People makes jokes about my height that really hurts. I have a job where height is very important so been short is like you arent so cualified for it than the others.

Almost every girl cares a lot about height so is dificult to get dates. Im a good looking guy with a muscular body. But been 165cm have made lots of girls to reject me. They say that my face is beautifull but im too short and they dont like short guys. My girlfriends doesnt care a lot about height but they always told me that it is a problem that im so short.

Life at this height doesnt allow me to live at its fullest. So i want to do LL for 10cm 5cm in tibs and 5 in femurs.
91cm sitting height. 168cm armspawn. 165 height. Yes . I have a short armspawn . If i see that i get out of proportion i will stop before. But never under 173cm. I will do my dream a reallity in july 2015. And start a new life where my height wouldnt be a handicap anymore.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 02:08:00 PM by Admin »

FutureTaller

Re: Life at 165cm.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 06:31:57 PM »

I was also the shortest kid (or one of the shortest) from kindergarten all the way until university (where there were many guys this height). The way I see it, there are 2 kinds of benefits from this surgery. The main one is psychological.  Increased height gives me self confidence. The side benefit is that more girls will be attracted to me. At 5'7, I've never asked a girl out but I know that they are heightist.

kunta kinte

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 07:08:19 PM »

Go for it man! Youve only got ine life. Best of luck to you.

KrP1

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 07:49:54 PM »

My first choice is mitkovic. With his external device. My budget is around 30k euros

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 11:13:49 PM »

Why are people still considering Mitkovic when he hasn't even replied back to anyone in god knows how long...? Nobody knows if he's even still in the industry? Have you received a reply back from him yet? I too was interested in Dr Mitkovic initially but then he went AWOL  >:(

Do let us know if you get a reply back from him

KrP1

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 11:51:03 AM »

Why are people still considering Mitkovic when he hasn't even replied back to anyone in god knows how long...? Nobody knows if he's even still in the industry? Have you received a reply back from him yet? I too was interested in Dr Mitkovic initially but then he went AWOL  >:(

Do let us know if you get a reply back from him

He doesnt reply my emails. Probably  i would take a flight to serbia if he doesnt reply when i will be near the  surgery. If he doesnt accept me as a patient i will choose another option

TRS

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 11:58:00 AM »

He doesnt reply my emails. Probably  i would take a flight to serbia if he doesnt reply when i will be near the  surgery. If he doesnt accept me as a patient i will choose another option
Have you seen Dr.Alex Monegal who resides in Barcelona or any other LL doctors in Spain?
If you do get a reply from Dr.Mitkovic then it will be great! He seems to be a very good doctor.
Since your from Spain you have the benefit of travelling to other European countries for cheap! You should see the doctors in Russia, Jamal in Ukraine, Dr Inan in Turkey seems a very good option for externals/LON, Dr.Metin Kucukkaya is another option in Turkey who seems to offer both Precice 2 internal and external methods. There is another Turkish doctor named Dr.Mehmet Kocaoglu who offers only external/combination method.
The doctors in Italy will also be worth seeing like Dr.Maurizio Catagni...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 12:10:02 PM by TheRisingShorty »

KrP1

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 06:58:17 PM »

Have you seen Dr.Alex Monegal who resides in Barcelona or any other LL doctors in Spain?
If you do get a reply from Dr.Mitkovic then it will be great! He seems to be a very good doctor.
Since your from Spain you have the benefit of travelling to other European countries for cheap! You should see the doctors in Russia, Jamal in Ukraine, Dr Inan in Turkey seems a very good option for externals/LON, Dr.Metin Kucukkaya is another option in Turkey who seems to offer both Precice 2 internal and external methods. There is another Turkish doctor named Dr.Mehmet Kocaoglu who offers only external/combination method.
The doctors in Italy will also be worth seeing like Dr.Maurizio Catagni...

No i havent seen any doctor from my country. Alex Monegal is too expensive for my budget. I want to do tibs and femurs so with my budget i only could do external only or LON/LATN. Could you send a message to Daemon with contact information about those turkish doctors? I dont know about them except Dr Inan

TRS

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2014, 07:12:28 PM »

No i havent seen any doctor from my country. Alex Monegal is too expensive for my budget. I want to do tibs and femurs so with my budget i only could do external only or LON/LATN. Could you send a message to Daemon with contact information about those turkish doctors? I dont know about them except Dr Inan
Yes I will send him a message. I emailed Dr.Kucukkaya many times several months ago but did not get any response from him. I am sure that both of these doctors perform CLL. But hopefully Dameon can get in touch with these doctors. I will try too.

TRS

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2014, 07:49:16 PM »

When considering your budget, i believe that dr.mitkovic or the Russian doctors will be the best choice if you go for both tibias and femurs. Maybe dr.paihar is another good option for tibias.
I'd recommend you save up for internal femurs if yoy do decide to undergo femoral lengthening.

Mw1245

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2014, 08:00:14 PM »

I also live in europe and im 5.2-5.3 (158-160cm) I can not accurately measure.
i want 10 cm on my tibias and 8 cm on my femurs. I know it's over the limit but I do not want to think about my size.The life is really bad man.I feel me so short.I do not want to hear from others that Im small. If i sit in the tram and have with a girl eyes contact,i want accost them and not wait until the last station.
the life is my hell. i can really feel you.

KrP1

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2014, 08:43:14 PM »

When considering your budget, i believe that dr.mitkovic or the Russian doctors will be the best choice if you go for both tibias and femurs. Maybe dr.paihar is another good option for tibias.
I'd recommend you save up for internal femurs if yoy do decide to undergo femoral lengthening.

Here in spain the average salary is low. I have been thinking about do external tibias and internal femurs. But the reallity is that i cant earn so much money. My option is do it with external/LON/LATN. Russian doctors could be a good choice

KrP1

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2014, 08:48:46 PM »

I also live in europe and im 5.2-5.3 (158-160cm) I can not accurately measure.
i want 10 cm on my tibias and 8 cm on my femurs. I know it's over the limit but I do not want to think about my size.The life is really bad man.I feel me so short.I do not want to hear from others that Im small. If i sit in the tram and have with a girl eyes contact,i want accost them and not wait until the last station.
the life is my hell. i can really feel you.

I can understand you.  But 10cm in tibias is very difficult. If you have the money and your proportions are good. Go for a more reallistic goal like 10/12cm in total

Mw1245

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2014, 09:00:38 PM »

I can understand you.  But 10cm in tibias is very difficult. If you have the money and your proportions are good. Go for a more reallistic goal like 10/12cm in total

i dont know exactly not yet. i have a lot of time, must save money but i want at least 16 cm. this is more reallistic i think 8 cm tibias is also difficult but if i think i have a better life after ll it will be worth.
10 or 12 cm is to short for me i think.I do not want look back and say why i have not done

Taller

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2014, 10:31:38 PM »

See if you still feel that way after you've hit the 6CM mark.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2014, 11:00:01 PM »

I know it sucks being 165... but well there are way shorter people, including me (I am 154 cm, probably 155 cm but doesn't make a difference at all). You might be short but at least you are not considered a little kid like me, everywhere I go people tell me if I am 12 or 13 years old (surprisingly because I had my growth spurt at age 12 and never grew another inch from then haha). So yeah, some people are literally stuck in their puberty body like me, you at least might seem like a teenager-adult shape. And about the average height, that's the problem of living in USA, it has been the most discriminatory nation for centuries (see slavery, chicano movements, asian workers mistreatment in California, etc), so don't expect respect from a group of people whose average height goes as small as 175 cm to as big as 195 cm). In my opinion, since you are saying you are spaniard, I would return to Spain, or go somewhere else but USA, Canada, UK, Netherlands or any other anglo-country. Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Japan, Korea, Chile, Italy, France, Greece, all are some good countries whose average height goes from 168 cm to 175 cm (being 180 the tallest probably). Ofcourse, unless you are me, you may suffer the same experience that you would have in USA being 165, I remember back in my sophomore year when I was new to an anglo school and when I told everyone I was 5'1" tall they told me "wow the shortest person I've ever met was 165 cm", in any other country they might tell you it is 150 or 155 cm or a dwarf height (110-130). Still I don't have control over your life and I don't know the reason why you are in US (work, college, etc) so I hope you the best dude, 165 isn't a bad height, neither 162 or 160, there are a lot of celebrities who are around that height, as well as famous persons. 155 cm is actually hell, thats the average PETITE GIRL height (I'm not even petite lol I am fit (not buffed) with kind of broad shoulders).
5'1", 100 lbs

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2014, 01:10:36 AM »

it's interesting how it is all relative to your own stature. if u r 154 you will be glad to be 165, if you 165 youll be glad to be 175, if you are 175 glad to be 185. and others even 190-95. there was a guy who was 188 and wanted to do LL to be 195. some funny   the perception business.
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

Taller

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2014, 06:09:30 AM »

Did the 188CM guy go through with it?

Mw1245

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 01:34:33 PM »

it's interesting how it is all relative to your own stature. if u r 154 you will be glad to be 165, if you 165 youll be glad to be 175, if you are 175 glad to be 185. and others even 190-95. there was a guy who was 188 and wanted to do LL to be 195. some funny s**t the perception business.

im 158-160 and i want to be 175-177

RGKEY

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2014, 05:57:04 PM »

Did the 188CM guy go through with it?

no he didnt as far as I know
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2014, 05:57:56 PM »

im 158-160 and i want to be 175-177

and I was 163 and would love to be 182 lol but glad to be at least 172
RGKEY 2.0

Mw1245

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2014, 07:39:13 PM »

and I was 163 and would love to be 182 lol but glad to be at least 172

you did 9 cm on tibias and you want maybe also femurs i think. i read that you think about it. i would love to be 187 lol but thats unpossible. 8cm on tibias and 8 cm on femurs is good realistic i think .

what differences gives your earlier life and the life after ll ? how does it feel ?

RGKEY

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2014, 09:33:08 PM »

you did 9 cm on tibias and you want maybe also femurs i think. i read that you think about it. i would love to be 187 lol but thats unpossible. 8cm on tibias and 8 cm on femurs is good realistic i think .

what differences gives your earlier life and the life after ll ? how does it feel ?

for once, i was definitely getting laid a lot more before leg lengthening, now i cant do sports, everything is in slower motion. so in a way life is more difficult than before LL or I would say hasnt change much but it might be just temporal until i get 100 percent recovered. I dont think it has help me a lot more externally honestly. maybe now i get better first impression in girls im not sure, honestely I would lie if I say oh been 9cms taller is super awesome, it's ok I guess it is definitely better, but Lifts can also take you far
RGKEY 2.0

Mw1245

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2014, 09:51:52 PM »

for once, i was definitely getting laid a lot more before leg lengthening, now i cant do sports, everything is in slower motion. so in a way life is more difficult than before LL or I would say hasnt change much but it might be just temporal until i get 100 percent recovered. I dont think it has help me a lot more externally honestly. maybe now i get better first impression in girls im not sure, honestely I would lie if I say oh been 9cms taller is super awesome, it's ok I guess it is definitely better, but Lifts can also take you far

i understand you. i dont want say my life is the hell because it gives a lot of people that have a bad life than me. i mean i want really that ll and i have a lot of time but i must save a lot of money.lol
i recommend for you pilates. pilates is really good for the muscles and it is also not so difficult maybe you can make that.
and dont forget spinach and avocado for the bones.

KrP1

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2014, 08:43:35 AM »

I know it sucks being 165... but well there are way shorter people, including me (I am 154 cm, probably 155 cm but doesn't make a difference at all). You might be short but at least you are not considered a little kid like me, everywhere I go people tell me if I am 12 or 13 years old (surprisingly because I had my growth spurt at age 12 and never grew another inch from then haha). So yeah, some people are literally stuck in their puberty body like me, you at least might seem like a teenager-adult shape. And about the average height, that's the problem of living in USA, it has been the most discriminatory nation for centuries (see slavery, chicano movements, asian workers mistreatment in California, etc), so don't expect respect from a group of people whose average height goes as small as 175 cm to as big as 195 cm). In my opinion, since you are saying you are spaniard, I would return to Spain, or go somewhere else but USA, Canada, UK, Netherlands or any other anglo-country. Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Japan, Korea, Chile, Italy, France, Greece, all are some good countries whose average height goes from 168 cm to 175 cm (being 180 the tallest probably). Ofcourse, unless you are me, you may suffer the same experience that you would have in USA being 165, I remember back in my sophomore year when I was new to an anglo school and when I told everyone I was 5'1" tall they told me "wow the shortest person I've ever met was 165 cm", in any other country they might tell you it is 150 or 155 cm or a dwarf height (110-130). Still I don't have control over your life and I don't know the reason why you are in US (work, college, etc) so I hope you the best dude, 165 isn't a bad height, neither 162 or 160, there are a lot of celebrities who are around that height, as well as famous persons. 155 cm is actually hell, thats the average PETITE GIRL height (I'm not even petite lol I am fit (not buffed) with kind of broad shoulders).

Hello. I dont know why you think im living in USA. I live in Spain. average height in spain isnt less than in USA and people cares A LOT about height. In the TV there are continous references to peoples height. Spanish TV stars that are short are measured in their programs to see how tall they are and all people that is watching the TV could know their height. there is a very famous program about dates in Spain. It name is Mujeres y hombres y vicebersa. You need to be beautifull . Muscular and tall to be there. Almost all the guys in the program are over 180cm. And guys that havent got this requieriments are rejected. Is an example of how the society is right now. I think that in every first developed world country will be the same.

Overdozer

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2014, 10:24:05 AM »

there is a very famous program about dates in Spain. It name is Mujeres y hombres y vicebersa. You need to be beautifull . Muscular and tall to be there
Why are you watching that   anyways? It's apparently made by degenerates for degenerates. You have to understand that they're targetting specific society group, the ones that are to obsessed with looks, the stupid ones. There are obviously other, higher level and intelligence groups, you should strive to them and ignore the plebs.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2014, 10:46:49 AM »

Hello. I dont know why you think im living in USA. I live in Spain. average height in spain isnt less than in USA and people cares A LOT about height. In the TV there are continous references to peoples height. Spanish TV stars that are short are measured in their programs to see how tall they are and all people that is watching the TV could know their height. there is a very famous program about dates in Spain. It name is Mujeres y hombres y vicebersa. You need to be beautifull . Muscular and tall to be there. Almost all the guys in the program are over 180cm. And guys that havent got this requieriments are rejected. Is an example of how the society is right now. I think that in every first developed world country will be the same.

But on the other hand, quite a lot of Spanish football stars are only 170 or so.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

sadboy

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2014, 01:22:58 PM »

Are you trying to say that your life became worse after LL? Because in a way that's what it sounds like from what you wrote.

FutureTaller

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2014, 02:12:56 PM »

Are you trying to say that your life became worse after LL? Because in a way that's what it sounds like from what you wrote.

It depends on how much you lengthen as well as each individuals body. Im hitting the gym and one reason is to prep for the surgery.

TRS

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2014, 04:25:45 PM »

It depends on how much you lengthen as well as each individuals body. Im hitting the gym and one reason is to prep for the surgery.
You should focus on leg/hip flexibility and upper body strength! Don't bulk up especially if you consider the PRECICE nail. The less weight the better!

TRS

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2014, 04:44:44 PM »

Why are you watching that s**t anyways? It's apparently made by degenerates for degenerates. You have to understand that they're targetting specific society group, the ones that are to obsessed with looks, the stupid ones. There are obviously other, higher level and intelligence groups, you should strive to them and ignore the plebs.
I agree with Exclide. TV shows like this usually brainwash people with low level of intelligence. I honestly believe that there is no one single height (e.g. 180cm, 183cm) to attract females. There will be females who will be interested in you regardless of what height you are. One observation I made in my country is that the prettiest and intelligent females tend to be with guys who are generally between 5'6-6'0.  I have seen guys who are below 5'6 also score extremely gorgeous women. One of the most beautiful woman I have seen was with a guy about 5'5. I also see women date guys shorter than them. There is this blonde, blue eyed 6 foot lady next to my apartment who is dating a 5'9 man. I always raise my eyebrows when I read about guys who believe that height is a disadvantage at 5'10 or above and consider LL surgery especially when I see guys around 5'6-5'10 score the best looking women.
Another observation I have made is that girls that are extremely picky about height and want guys only above 6'0 tend to put extreme amount of makeup or tend to be physically less attractive than girls who are not very picky. Maybe it shows lower self esteem and therefore compensate by dating taller guys. Generally they are also loudmouths and speak in slang or vulgar.
I believe that they are extremely influenced and brainwashed by TV shows such as the dating show you have mentioned and low intelligent shows like Jersey shore etc...

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up