Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11cm on femurs internal Bliskunov with Drs Dragan and Jamal in Kiev in 2004  (Read 17253 times)

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
Re: 11cm on femurs internal Bliskunov with Drs Dragan and Jamal in Kiev in 2004
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2018, 09:21:51 PM »

taller_in_kiev takes it up the ass, so he doesnt need his d!ck

I haven't checked in here for a while. LL isn't something I think about anymore, thank God.  But lol tlannister, that's a cheap shot!  it's easy to hide behind an anonymous forum name, I doubt you could speak to me in the same way. Regardless your comments are like tin arrows aimed at a battleship, they have NO effect whatsoever and I am not going to get dragged down to your level, in both senses of the word.
However, you're still welcome to visit Kiev anytime. Dr J has a special treat waiting for you, bring your own vaseline if you like)

jyhtha

• Visitor

Hi taller_in_Kiev. Awesome diary. What is your tibia length?

taller_in_Kiev

Just measured it, so from the ground to the 90 degree bend of the knee in a seated position is around 54cm or 21 inches.   
I will ideally like to lengthen my tibs by about 5cm, but it is not a priority for now.
Hope this helps.

StrangeDays67

What is your current inseam? I don't see why you want to lengthen the tibia, proportions look fine in clothes (No idea what you look like nked though )

Astronomy

I just finished browsing your thread.Now I'm bursting out my enthusiasm for LL!!!

Gman23

« Reply #98 on: December 25, 2019, 08:54:40 PM »

Hi , how much did the surgery cost you and was it a single surgery only on the femurs or was it on the tibia aswell.
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

TemakiSushi

« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2019, 03:29:41 PM »

talker in Kiev is not a veteran of Jamal
Jamal is famous for producing non union cases
Be careful with this shill
Jamal nail is quite expensive anyways
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

Kal el

Hi..taller in kiev..i think you got me the inspiration for my CLL....thank you beyond words..and as a matter of fact i am exactly you..wingspan-178cm and height-170.5cm....wish me luck for my CLL bro..i am 22 right now..hoping to do it at 28...thanks a lot again.

taller_in_Kiev

No shill here. Veteran of Dr Jamal and Dr Dragan(RIP)

taller_in_Kiev

Hi..taller in kiev..i think you got me the inspiration for my CLL....thank you beyond words..and as a matter of fact i am exactly you..wingspan-178cm and height-170.5cm....wish me luck for my CLL bro..i am 22 right now..hoping to do it at 28...thanks a lot again.

You are welcome)and hope all goes well for you if you did go ahead with it of course.

TinyTL

WARNING: Read ROCKYs diary. The surgeon (abu Jamal Al-nemer) that taller_in_kiev is advertising for makes his rods in car spare parts manufactorer. Rocky is in wheelchair for 3 years. many other patients crippled.
we need to find taller_in_kiev identity and hold him responsible for marketing this fake surgeon.

this is what rocky said about Jamal
Dears,

I will try to answer your questions the best I can.

He manufactures his nails at a car spare parts factory and he pays the engineer there pennies to do so. Very poor materials quality. He has also been manufacturing his devices at cheap factories in Bangladesh and Pakistan but he stopped doing so, because the devices kept failing. I discovered that very late.

He never uses a monitor during the surgery, so he has in several occasions drilled screws in the wrong places. We have discovered a single time, where he drilled the lower screw few mm below the nail. So basically the nail was loose at one end. We discovered that during the X-Ray couple of weeks after the surgery. He didn't want to admit it to begin with and talked around the topic. We had to do another surgery to put the screw in its place, so it could hold the loose end of the nail.

He was panicking because he kept repeating the surgeries and replacing the nails multiple times. We ended up with more mistakes. He ended up losing focus and doing more mistakes. At one point he had tighten one of the screws too much. He told me that if the bones consolidate, he will have hard time removing it. So we had to do another surgery, so he could loosen the screw... I can keep going on...

Be also aware, that he utilizes his 2 students daughters to operate during the surgeries. One of his daughters is underaged. I discovered this accidentally by one of the nurses too.

He uses Lidocaine (local anesthesia) during his surgeries, because doctors get it either for free or for a small fee when they rent the surgery rooms in Ukraine.

When you sleep during the surgery, you will experience that you will wake up multiple times. If they are slow to give you the injection, you will start screaming of pain. I have confronted him with that but I was unsure if I was dreaming or if it was real. He kept saying that it was illusions, until one of the nurses told me the truth.

To make matters even worse. It turned out that he has no clinic and he is not a certified doctor in Ukraine. He bought his diploma in 2011.

If you ever get the chance to visit Ukraine, try to chase his 'clinic' address. It doesn't exist. There is no clinic!

Medical centre BONAMED
Chervonozorianyi prospect, 17, Kiev, Ukraine

http://www.correction.kiev.ua/index.htm

He has hired some Russian dude to answer any email request going to the official email: onex@ukrpack.net

Because he simply can't read or write properly in English, Russian and doesn't know Ukrainian at all. He can't even write any medical report by himself. I wonder how he graduated from University.

If you can speak Russian or Ukrainian, try to have a normal and simple conversation with him over the phone and you will discover wonders by yourself.

Check his University Diploma and judge for yourself (It says Doctor of Philosophy)…

http://www.correction.kiev.ua/bonamed/phd-cert.jpg

I promised my wife to move on and not talk about this topic, but I couldn't help myself when I logged in and I saw your questions...

edencorvo

• Visitor
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2021, 05:16:53 PM »

what the hell is this horror story? damnn
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up