Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Daily reminder 6'2'' is not "tall" by any means  (Read 9000 times)

Sanity

Re: Daily reminder 6'2'' is not "tall" by any means
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2018, 03:35:14 PM »

I've taken in all that you have said,and don't want to shortchange this reply,i don't see how you think roids permanently fk your testosterone up?I did a cycle of a prohormone(epistane at 17)and bounced back fine,i have limp dck currently as i've been on letrozole a 9 days,i've also gained 0.2 inches of height already,which i'm sure isn't a error as it's under the same circumstances every time,this is also a solo run currently aswell no Igf-1,zyzz was 23 when he died of a heart attack from a genetic condition that roids sped up,rich piana died last year of a heart attack after abusing igf-1,testosterone,tren,party drugs from 18 upwards at 47,he's a better example imo of what heavy abuse can do.One thing i will say i act like there will be no consequences for the ai abuse and igf-1,bear in mind the increase in igf-1 levels are far higher when injected(dose dependent obviously)vs mk677,a oral growth hormone secretagogue,i should mention the risks in my main thread as some teens might not do the required research,and think it's completely risk free.
it wont permanently stop ur natural test production if u cycle it just a couple times but continuous cycles will. its a clear risk. nothing is set in tablet of stones. do u deny that? do u want me to show u studies by ncbi whereby the human testosterone production was so shut down it came to a permanent halt after just a few cycles of synthetic testosterone.
also the path u r taking requires that ur plates atleast not be fully ossified. is that the case?
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Sanity

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2018, 03:46:03 PM »

I thought @extremis already debunked the cancer growth involved in giving HGH to kids/adults ?
the thing is no1 knows. we dont understand the body enough to clearly make statements. just vague opinions by top researchers, scientists and biochemists. who is to say the cancer of a 83 year old man was caused by the x-rays he had at 26? no1.
Wat i emphasise is that the body can easily make all the compounds required to increase bone length to ideal amounts. its like a piece of cake for the brain and glands with basic diet. yes it is. but it doesnt and the brain is smarter than we think. its regulating thousands of chemicals in our system. disturbing that imo is not wise. better to cut ur leg bones and let the brain think its a trauma and treat it that way.
even when ll is performed growth hormones and followup hormones are secreted. the hypothalaumus and cerebrum is a highly intelligent system. much more than any computer we will be able to build in the far future.

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2018, 10:25:42 PM »

it wont permanently stop ur natural test production if u cycle it just a couple times but continuous cycles will. its a clear risk. nothing is set in tablet of stones. do u deny that? do u want me to show u studies by ncbi whereby the human testosterone production was so shut down it came to a permanent halt after just a few cycles of synthetic testosterone.
also the path u r taking requires that ur plates atleast not be fully ossified. is that the case?

I'm fk'ing my estrogen levels up,not my testosterone production,and honestly buddy as i said previously,i don't give a rats ass about anything tbh,health risks,cancer bring it on.I'm sick of thinking i've been thinking for 6 years straight,about life and my mental problems,i'm going to do whatever it takes to reach my goals.For all you sane folk out there on this wonderful planet,i hope you use a more measured approach  :D
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2018, 12:15:10 PM »

I'm fk'ing my estrogen levels up,not my testosterone production,and honestly buddy as i said previously,i don't give a rats ass about anything tbh,health risks,cancer bring it on.I'm sick of thinking i've been thinking for 6 years straight,about life and my mental problems,i'm going to do whatever it takes to reach my goals.For all you sane folk out there on this wonderful planet,i hope you use a more measured approach  :D
Good attitude. Looks is what matters, results is what matters.

"Wow, that guy is living so safe and he is so healthy, so HOT!" - said no girl ever
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2018, 12:59:19 PM »

Good attitude. Looks is what matters, results is what matters.

"Wow, that guy is living so safe and he is so healthy, so HOT!" - said no girl ever

Yep people like me and you need to take every risk necessary,i mean who gives a fk at this point.Low inhibition all day everyday or suicide,or whatever it takes to get there,bear in mind some peoples genetics make it so they automatically have low inhibition,or beta but so good looking and tall they get away with it.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2018, 01:02:06 PM »

I heard huge amount of times that women love men that take good care of themselves.

The Dreamer

« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2018, 01:34:12 PM »

altering the endocrinal profile which basically means tweaking body's hormones is extremely dangerous. Much Much More dangerous than ll. I cant word it enough. Even every honest endocrinologist who tweaks with dwarf kids hormones over the years (bascially introducing extremely minute amounts of synthetic somatotropin and anti-somatostatin) says this he is probably disposing the child to cancer or heart disease or stroke but its the risk that the family agreed upon. even that changes the height by 2-3 inches at most.

ll is totally local and hormonal alteration is systematic (means it affects every cell in body, the notorious pancreatic,heart and even the cereberal cells. Which no sane man wants to disturb. (unless you are very highly qualified and experienced biochemist). Especially if the growth plates are closed there is no way possible on planet earth to "permanently" increase height with the artificial manipulation of androgens. With limb lenghtening all u can loose is legs (which is extremely rare) but vice verca u can loose ur dck, brain, heart, liver, pancreas or brain and even multiple. Its bascially high risk of Viscera vs Extremely low risk of limbs relatively.

Yes you can definitely get cancer as early as 1 year after tweaking endocrinal profile (especially if ur genetically predisposed towards it) or as late as 60 (if u had a low genetic predisposition for malignancy to start with).

Here's height at 13-18 age (see ur x-rays of epiphyseal plates): You can run the testaviron injections cycles if ur growth plates are open (x-ray will show) p.s a good aromatase inhibitor and  run cycles for that for 2-3 years and that will highly increase ur bone mass and length overtime (youl be taller) but youl probably have to call in ur neighbour to fk ur wife when that limpy wont harden up. Cause testes arnt called upon to produce natrual testorone. Yes ur fked forever. Everything has its consequences. Just think the body itself can make all those androgens ezily (it already did during puberty) its very easy for the body to do that all that the hypothalamus has to do is to send a signal to the pituitary gland and wolaa!! the production begins in the respective gland. But it fking doesnt!!!. There is a reason. That reason is the hypothalamus works according to ur inherited genes. Its like a God's coding. You fk with it artificially better be ready for some serious consequences.

Just a minute amount of Clenbuterol and Cytomel (amounts as low as few micrograms) gave zyzz cardiac arrest at 21 (not sure age). Before he was showering in girls. Guy i know used deca (nandrolone) and he fked up his vscera. considered suicide. And this is just anabolics which we have more indepth research than the notorious synthetic hormones.
Infact only a fool would play games with hormone levels and HGH
It is fairly more dangerous than doing LL
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2018, 01:48:00 PM »

Infact only a fool would play games with hormone levels and HGH
It is fairly more dangerous than doing LL

Lol whatever atleast if i do grow a few inches my proportions won't be all fk'd up.Andre the giant died in his 30's i believe but lived one hell of a life,on the other hand let's live a miserable 85 years hating life 9 to 5 job,hate yourself physically hate everything about life,but muh longevity muh cancer,do whatever the fk you wanna do.Hell even go full apo if you want,just make sure you're not an avid runner or fighter or any hobby that's physically demanding for that matter.And this is assuming putting exogenous gh in your body does any long term damage to your endocrine system.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2018, 02:30:09 PM »

Lol whatever atleast if i do grow a few inches my proportions won't be all fk'd up.Andre the giant died in his 30's i believe but lived one hell of a life,on the other hand let's live a miserable 85 years hating life 9 to 5 job,hate yourself physically hate everything about life,but muh longevity muh cancer,do whatever the fk you wanna do.Hell even go full apo if you want,just make sure you're not an avid runner or fighter or any hobby that's physically demanding for that matter.And this is assuming putting exogenous gh in your body does any long term damage to your endocrine system.

Zyzz died at 22, but he lived his life to the fullest and fked so many hot chicks, he ascended and became a legend.

Happy, but short life >>>>>>> Long, but sad life

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2018, 02:34:26 PM »

Zyzz died at 22, but he lived his life to the fullest and fked so many hot chicks, he ascended and became a legend.

Exactly brother zyzz's mindset is what we should all strive for,we're all going to make it.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2018, 03:18:39 PM »

Exactly brother zyzz's mindset is what we should all strive for,we're all going to make it.

What an alpha lmao

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2018, 03:23:41 PM »

What an alpha lmao

Fuark you jelly or something brah?All i see is a young slayer living his life to the fullest.At the time obviously.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2018, 06:25:40 PM »

He looks godly.

Johnson1111

« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2018, 12:41:45 AM »

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2018, 09:36:35 AM »

What is your PSL rating?
Sorry, I'm not autistic. I don't know your terms.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2018, 06:19:15 PM »

Since i found out about how i'm actually 5'9 not 5'10,6'2 is even taller than i originally thought,at 6'4 you'd be in god mode buddy.

Johnson1111

« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2018, 07:11:22 PM »

Ohh so you were on PUA hate and "coined" the SMV but don't know what PSL ratings are lol. You're borderline autistic considering how old you are being on here with your listed goals regardless...

It's how you're objectively rated on the attractiveness scale from 1-10 in non "normie" terms..

If you're the only one rating your face and are saying it's "okay" then it's too subjective and biased. So you're not getting an accurate rating. If you're not posting your pictures, then giving a PSL rating would help be able to determine your attractiveness and why you're not where you want to be.

I'm 100% sure you're not as GL as you think you are.

If at your age, you posted pics of your face and your goals if it's possible to be highly desirable to set demographic...To a website that does ratings...Even with your height into consideration, I guarantee they'd tell you it's more than over. You not wanting to post your face pictures is the only cope here.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2018, 08:22:41 PM »

I never claimed to be very good looking. Don't know where you got that from.

I don't post my face online and not use any social media.

Not the smartest thing for me to do as I will not gain anything from it, but it can be a big detriment.

Even with your height into consideration, I guarantee they'd tell you it's more than over. You not wanting to post your face pictures is the only cope here.
Over? Not really. I'm in a relationship with a girl, so it can't be over for me.

You just don't understand it, do you?

My face is irrelevant, because there is no way to improve it anymore. I did the procedures that could improve it and maxxed out.

Height is a very important factor in terms of attraction especially where I live.

So let me make this clear. Right now I cold approach maybe 30-50 girls that I really like (find hot) and then get maybe 3-5 dates. So from those 3-5 dates, maybe 1.5 girl will sleep with me.

If I increased my height from 6'2'' to 6'4'' then this percentage could be improved and, let us say, instead of 1.5, 2.5 girls from 50 approaches would sleep with me. It saves me time.

It's not that I can't get laid. I can. I'm just playing the numbers game. And am in a relationship with a girl who is "hot" to normies.

It's just that I want to save TIME. So once I break up with this girl I can find another one quicker. In 2 weeks not 2 months. Capish?

Sanity

« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2018, 08:39:27 PM »

this guy is so funny. this has been reported so much he had problems getting it up. he was always around girls but usually avoided sleeping with them for the obvious reason.

Sanity

« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2018, 08:40:57 PM »

He looks godly.
sure godly with chicken arms.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2018, 08:43:02 PM »

When you think you have reached maximum coping levels, but it turns out you cope even more than that.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2018, 08:58:19 PM »

His arms were about 16 inches at 10 percent bodyfat,chicken arms?Are you phil heath?

Body Builder

« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2018, 10:49:52 PM »

Not the smartest thing for me to do as I will not gain anything from it, but it can be a big detriment.
Over? Not really. I'm in a relationship with a girl, so it can't be over for me.

My face is irrelevant, because there is no way to improve it anymore. I did the procedures that could improve it and maxxed out.

Height is a very important factor in terms of attraction especially where I live.

So let me make this clear. Right now I cold approach maybe 30-50 girls that I really like (find hot) and then get maybe 3-5 dates. So from those 3-5 dates, maybe 1.5 girl will sleep with me.

If I increased my height from 6'2'' to 6'4'' then this percentage could be improved and, let us say, instead of 1.5, 2.5 girls from 50 approaches would sleep with me. It saves me time.

It's not that I can't get laid. I can. I'm just playing the numbers game. And am in a relationship with a girl who is "hot" to normies.

It's just that I want to save TIME. So once I break up with this girl I can find another one quicker. In 2 weeks not 2 months. Capish?
If you cant find a girl at X amount of time at 6.2, that amount won't change if you add 2 inches.
And if LL is not 100% successful and your gait or your proportions become a little off, then the X time will become much more.

Plain logic.

Johnson1111

« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2018, 12:45:30 AM »

Super high inhibition opening to your post...

Anyway, I was only 50% sure that you were trolling before now I’m at about 90%..

What procedures have you done and why? With which doctors and how much were they?

Going from 5-8PSL in the face almost guarantees to 5x the amount of success rate you have with women. Not knowing your PSL rate or what flaws you have in your face (based on posting pictures and being told) you would not have been able to get any “procedures” to fix the face you have now. You are a liar...I also don’t believe you were big in any similar forums a while back either.

There’s no way you freelanced around and looked for flaws in your face and then just got procedures done.. that would require knowing more about the face and importance of it..

You are JUST a troll here..to rustle everyone’s jimmies and blow smoke..

Even juiceslikewine now sees how much of a fake you are after your last post..

People shouldn’t engage with you at all..it’s all trolling...

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2018, 07:29:20 AM »

If you cant find a girl at X amount of time at 6.2, that amount won't change if you add 2 inches.
And if LL is not 100% successful and your gait or your proportions become a little off, then the X time will become much more.

1. Are you absolutely 100% sure of that?
2. I am not doing LL.

Super high inhibition opening to your post...
And?

Anyway, I was only 50% sure that you were trolling before now I’m at about 90%..
Cope.

What procedures have you done and why? With which doctors and how much were they?
Did braces, fixed skin, fixed hair and changed phenotype.

Going from 5-8PSL in the face almost guarantees to 5x the amount of success rate you have with women. Not knowing your PSL rate or what flaws you have in your face (based on posting pictures and being told) you would not have been able to get any “procedures” to fix the face you have now. You are a liar...I also don’t believe you were big in any similar forums a while back either.
It is impossible for me to improve my face looks at this point. My proportions are assorted in a way where I can't really improve it much. I did what I could. Nobody will recommend me anything, because I have already done that years ago, consulted, analysed my face, etc...did what could be done.

There’s no way you freelanced around and looked for flaws in your face and then just got procedures done.. that would require knowing more about the face and importance of it..
Yes, I have researched that for years and have consulted with high level plastic surgeons.

You are JUST a troll here..to rustle everyone’s jimmies and blow smoke..
Cope and wrong.

Selenius

• Visitor
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2018, 09:13:20 AM »

omg if you are trully 6'2 you are such a loser to be here
men get a life, you prolly very ugly,height is not your problem

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2018, 08:18:24 PM »

omg if you are trully 6'2 you are such a loser to be here
men get a life, you prolly very ugly,height is not your problem

Gtfo with your ll is the solution to everything like it's the best thing since sliced bread,if the man wants to be 6'4 and that's his goal they'res nothing wrong with that,you're probably one of those sub 5'8 midgets getting angry that someone who's above there height goal and wants to be even taller.Also 6'2 where are you from again?sweden right?5'11 is the national average including old people and ethnics,so guess what people,that would put your average young swede at about 6'1,so at 6'2 he's barely above average.If he's from the Netherlands it would be even worse.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 09:53:17 PM by Juiceslikewine »

TIBIKE200

« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2018, 08:22:25 PM »

you're probably one of those sub 5'8 midgets

Mods, please ban this virgin incel
I learned some stuff during this time

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2018, 08:27:24 PM »

Mods, please ban this virgin incel

Mods please ban this weak minded individual who can't handle my opinion.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2018, 08:33:03 PM »

You were an awesome comic relief. It is always funny hearing about stupid people doing stupid stuff. I can imagine you wasting almost your entire day with your new stadiometer calculating every mm and it is really entertaining.
You are a real sad excuse for a man. No wonder no girl wanna fk you. Who the hell will want to risk transmitting your trash genetics to the next generation.
I learned some stuff during this time

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2018, 08:46:13 PM »

You were an awesome comic relief. It is always funny hearing about stupid people doing stupid stuff. I can imagine you wasting almost your entire day with your new stadiometer calculating every mm and it is really entertaining.
You are a real sad excuse for a man. No wonder no girl wanna fk you. Who the hell will want to risk transmitting your trash genetics to the next generation.

How exactly is what i come out with stupid?Also with 1584 posts on here,are you really one to talk little man?Yea we all have great genes here with severe height dysmorphia,getting ll surgery is a great sign of mental health :) what i'm doing is less extreme than what you fk's are doing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up