Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Daily reminder 6'2'' is not "tall" by any means  (Read 8965 times)

TIBIKE200

Re: Daily reminder 6'2'' is not "tall" by any means
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2018, 08:52:25 PM »

How exactly is what i come out with stupid?Also with 1584 posts on here,are you really one to talk little man?Yea we all have great genes here with severe height dysmorphia,getting ll surgery is a great sign of mental health :) what i'm doing is less extreme than what you fk's are doing.

What you are doing is just stupid. But that's understandable since you are stupid (added to your life being a total failure).

I got it. You convinced yourself that ll is not worth it ( since you either can't afford it or are just extremely scared from it, both legit reasons) so you try other ways since you suffer from height dysphoria (and from your description of yourself, a lot more mental disorders). This is a limb lengthening forum... not a place for social rejects like you or Iso.
I learned some stuff during this time

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2018, 08:58:43 PM »

What you are doing is just stupid. But that's understandable since you are stupid (added to your life being a total failure).

I got it. You convinced yourself that ll is not worth it ( since you either can't afford it or are just extremely scared from it, both legit reasons) so you try other ways since you suffer from height dysphoria (and from your description of yourself, a lot more mental disorders). This is a limb lengthening forum... not a place for social rejects like you or Iso.

Fine then refute my method,if your growth plates are still open you can get taller from using hgh and an aromatase inhibitor,now tell me why that's not possible?
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

ZUCC420

« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2018, 09:06:44 PM »

Smh, just when I thought this forum couldn't get any more autistic... And where the fk is @extremis, he was the only beacon of intelligence here, damn do I miss him.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2018, 09:21:16 PM »

Smh, just when I thought this forum couldn't get any more autistic... And where the fk is @extremis, he was the only beacon of intelligence here, damn do I miss him.

So you're saying i'm stupid zucc?Refute my ai plus gh method of getting taller with your plates still open,you can't you all know im right but too old for it to work,so people attack me on here to feel better about themselves.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2018, 09:22:06 PM »

Fine then refute my method,if your growth plates are still open you can get taller from using hgh and an aromatase inhibitor,now tell me why that's not possible?

It is true that if your growth plates are open it would work. But you are 20, and you don't know if yours are open.

To add, you are mostly writing how ll is bad without any scientific articles or anything scientific at all... you also shame users who contemplate ll or did ll. You add basically nothing of value (even your "experiment is an already known fact).

Also as a virgin, you wrote too much about what girls like or don't (even though you have zero experience in this field).
I learned some stuff during this time

ZUCC420

« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2018, 09:27:57 PM »

So you're saying i'm stupid zucc?Refute my ai plus gh method of getting taller with your plates still open,you can't you all know im right but too old for it to work,so people attack me on here to feel better about themselves.

I was talking about the lookism and incel bull , and I agree with the AI method but you should know even if your growth plates aren't closed in order for it to work like intended you will need HGH; both AI and HGH works in tandem, if you only use AI then your growth plates will close faster and vice versa.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2018, 09:35:58 PM »

It is true that if your growth plates are open it would work. But you are 20, and you don't know if yours are open.

To add, you are mostly writing how ll is bad without any scientific articles or anything scientific at all... you also shame users who contemplate ll or did ll. You add basically nothing of value (even your "experiment is an already known fact).

Also as a virgin, you wrote too much about what girls like or don't (even though you have zero experience in this field).

Already known fact,yes it is if you do some digging you can come to the same conclusion,but the studies are just underdeveloped kids who get put on some gh plus something like letro for a year,then they found they're height started to increase substantially,what 17 plus year old plus male has tried and logged this,doing what i'm doing,zero that's the number.As far as ll goes i just don't like teens or young men,going straight for it if they don't know if there plates are open or not,aside from that and they are closed,go right ahead it's the only current option for that demographic.Yes i'm a 20 year old virgin,i don't recall giving advice on picking up girls,but if i did,i must of been high or something.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2018, 09:43:14 PM »

I was talking about the lookism and incel bull , and I agree with the AI method but you should know even if your growth plates aren't closed in order for it to work like intended you will need HGH; both AI and HGH works in tandem, if you only use AI then your growth plates will close faster and vice versa.

So taking away the hormone responsible for growth plate closure,by 90 plus percent on its own will accelerate closure of your growth plates?How?That doesn't make logical sense,i mean this is a 1 month thing for me ,then i'm doing both but still why would igf-1 change the rate of growth plate fusion?

ZUCC420

« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2018, 10:01:54 PM »

So taking away the hormone responsible for growth plate closure,by 90 plus percent on its own will accelerate closure of your growth plates?How?That doesn't make logical sense,i mean this is a 1 month thing for me ,then i'm doing both but still why would igf-1 change the rate of growth plate fusion?

Simple, boys whom underwent precious puberty most of the time end up shorter than their counterparts. Greater testosterone is the reason for triggering precious puberty. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/aen/2017/9239386/

Our study showed that the use of Anastrozole in addition to GH therapy resulted in a statistically significant increase in NAH compared to pretreatment PAH in boys with ISS or GHD.

NAH= Near adult height
PAH= Predicted adult height

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/101/12/4984/2765085
Combination therapy with AI/GH increases height potential in pubertal boys with ISS more than GH and AI alone treated for 24–36 months with a strong safety profile.

And a few other studies I can't seem to remember, GH alone also increases the rate of growth plate fusion. I forgot the source but you can goggle it

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2018, 10:17:12 PM »

Simple, boys whom underwent precious puberty most of the time end up shorter than their counterparts. Greater testosterone is the reason for triggering precious puberty. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/aen/2017/9239386/

NAH= Near adult height
PAH= Predicted adult height

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/101/12/4984/2765085
And a few other studies I can't seem to remember, GH alone also increases the rate of growth plate fusion. I forgot the source but you can goggle it

So put simply gh and an ai is the way to go, i thought this myself in the first place,just thought i'd try it on its own and see the outcome,can't say i feel to bad as i've only been on letro solo 11 days now,thanks for the information,and don't think i come on here to post lookism,or incel stuff.My life is in shambles it just comes out subconsciously through text sometimes.How is your success with women at 5'5 and what country do you currently reside in.

ZUCC420

« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2018, 10:33:29 PM »

So put simply gh and an ai is the way to go, i thought this myself in the first place,just thought i'd try it on its own and see the outcome,can't say i feel to bad as i've only been on letro solo 11 days now,thanks for the information,and don't think i come on here to post lookism,or incel stuff.My life is in shambles it just comes out subconsciously through text sometimes.How is your success with women at 5'5 and what country do you currently reside in.

In short, GH alone makes you grow up faster than you would have but ultimately it doesn't go beyond your own genetic potential and the same goes for AI albeit I think AI alone is more harmful than GH since you will be radically changing your endocrine system and for long term use it will have some lingering effects (I.e: hairs on your back or lack of hair on your head) while closing your growth plate faster but if you take both of these together then it will synergistically impede growth plate fusion while going further than your genetic limit. I don't date women rather girls, below 18 and because of my neotenic features I pretend being a rich 16 year old with family 'issues' otherwise how to explain the lack of 'adults' in my apartment which is conducive to able to do the 'adult' stuff, thankfully the laws in my country are generous.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2018, 10:58:33 PM »

In short, GH alone makes you grow up faster than you would have but ultimately it doesn't go beyond your own genetic potential and the same goes for AI albeit I think AI alone is more harmful than GH since you will be radically changing your endocrine system and for long term use it will have some lingering effects (I.e: hairs on your back or lack of hair on your head) while closing your growth plate faster but if you take both of these together then it will synergistically impede growth plate fusion while going further than your genetic limit. I don't date women rather girls, below 18 and because of my neotenic features I pretend being a rich 16 year old with family 'issues' otherwise how to explain the lack of 'adults' in my apartment which is conducive to able to do the 'adult' stuff, thankfully the laws in my country are generous.

So gtfon igf-1 as soon as possible and,i'm doing more harm than good got you,as you know im willing to take health risks so that's all good.Be thankful you look younger than your age(face not height obviously)i was out for a walk yesterday and a man told me i look 30 at 20,i pretty much had a mental breakdown because of it,i then later asked a woman walking a dog,straight up how old do i look she looked pretty scared to answer,thinking she'd offend me,then hesitantly said early 20's (probably lying).The man said i have the face that's seen a lot of stress,i thought i looked younger than my age.So remember that's a blessing not a curse.

ZUCC420

« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2018, 11:12:24 PM »

So gtfon igf-1 as soon as possible and,i'm doing more harm than good got you,as you know im willing to take health risks so that's all good.Be thankful you look younger than your age(face not height obviously)i was out for a walk yesterday and a man told me i look 30 at 20,i pretty much had a mental breakdown because of it,i then later asked a woman walking a dog,straight up how old do i look she looked pretty scared to answer,thinking she'd offend me,then hesitantly said early 20's (probably lying).The man said i have the face that's seen a lot of stress,i thought i looked younger than my age.So remember that's a blessing not a curse.

It might serve me now interms of dating girls alot younger than me but other than that It's infuriating, most people already have a prejudice against my competence, reliance,etc. By the way are your growth plates open? A year ago I did x-ray and unfortunately mine has closed even though I look like um 15.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2018, 11:30:37 PM »

It might serve me now interms of dating girls alot younger than me but other than that It's infuriating, most people already have a prejudice against my competence, reliance,etc. By the way are your growth plates open? A year ago I did x-ray and unfortunately mine has closed even though I look like um 15.

Hey man you can get jailbait girls most guys dream about having sex with,not child like young,but you know what i mean,yea i'm sure looking young makes people lest respectful of you,think your immature etc,but trust me once you get to your desired height,i bet everything should be fine for you,and your looks will have matured by then.The growth plates i don't know but i recently grew 0.5 cm from the letro,while at the same time realizing i was an inch shorter than i thought,so that was a strange feeling.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2018, 11:32:13 PM »

Why ur even wasting ur breath on them lol

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2018, 11:42:34 PM »

Why ur even wasting ur breath on them lol

Correct why do you two always,post in(our)threads lol

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2018, 11:43:57 PM »

Hey man you can get jailbait girls most guys dream about having sx with,not child like young,but you know what i mean,yea i'm sure looking young makes people less respectful of you,think your immature etc,but trust me once you get to your desired height,i bet everything should be fine for you,and your looks will have matured by then.The growth plates i don't know but i recently grew 0.5 cm from the letro,while at the same time realizing i was an inch shorter than i thought,so that was a strange feeling.Quoting zuch don't wtf happened.

ZUCC420

« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2018, 12:54:54 AM »

Hey man you can get jailbait girls most guys dream about having sx with,not child like young,but you know what i mean,yea i'm sure looking young makes people less respectful of you,think your immature etc,but trust me once you get to your desired height,i bet everything should be fine for you,and your looks will have matured by then.The growth plates i don't know but i recently grew 0.5 cm from the letro,while at the same time realizing i was an inch shorter than i thought,so that was a strange feeling.Quoting zuch don't wtf happened.

I will move to abroad to be with my family in the US but that's after 7 years, so by then I will have to get LL but I don't want to settle for anything less than 6'. I am a strange case you see, my torso is that of a 5'9" man but my arms and legs are shorter ; hence making me 5'5" and my mother has the same short legs damn. So height isn't the only thing that's troubling me, I hope by then technology improves such that arm and torso lengthening comes to fruition.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2018, 01:16:27 AM »

I will move to abroad to be with my family in the US but that's after 7 years, so by then I will have to get LL but I don't want to settle for anything less than 6'. I am a strange case you see, my torso is that of a 5'9" man but my arms and legs are shorter ; hence making me 5'5" and my mother has the same short legs damn. So height isn't the only thing that's troubling me, I hope by then technology improves and arm and torso lengthening comes to fruition.

Are you going to get arm lengthening as well?T rex arms aren't a good look,also aren't you my age if you have the cash why not go on hgh to increase your frame size,clavicle width,hand size,feet,it will help you look more proportional going from 5'5 to 5'11 is huge.Hell you might end up with a 5'11 guys frame if you stay on enough.Remember your growth plates for linear growth may have stopped but width,very unlikely.

ZUCC420

« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2018, 01:41:14 AM »

Are you going to get arm lengthening as well?T rex arms aren't a good look,also aren't you my age if you have the cash why not go on hgh to increase your frame size,clavicle width,hand size,feet,it will help you look more proportional going from 5'5 to 5'11 is huge.Hell you might end up with a 5'11 guys frame if you stay on enough.Remember your growth plates for linear growth may have stopped but width,very unlikely.

I already look like I have t-rex arms so I definitely know they aren't a good look, regarding hgh I wish I was as optimistic as you because while it's true that the torso is the last to stop growing it's negligible especially at age 20. If hgh was at a reasonable price in this crappy country maybe I would have used it for all the reasons you've listed. My first priority or desire in this life is to be tall and I have made it my life's mission since I was 7 years old, just so you know how much it means to me.

roseabc123@yahoo.in

• Visitor
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2018, 04:15:43 AM »

man get out of this form .
Simply discussing non sense with out content  .
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up