Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you be able to forgive yourself if you stunted your height?  (Read 13687 times)

Re: Would you be able to forgive yourself if you stunted your height?
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2018, 01:26:22 PM »

read again.i said 4-5 if combined with other factors

and say even if u had 2 more inches u'd be still considered shorty and u'd stil be wanting to compete with 6 footers so tht changes nothing

I strongly disagree. It's true that I could still want to be 6 footers. But saying it changes nothing is total non-sense. I and a lot of other people break our bones for 2 inches, because it makes a world difference.

In short, 5'8" is not tall, but a reasonable male height, whereas 5'6 and under aren't. There's a huge gap between 'short' and 'normal' The difference between the number of women who are shorter than 5'8" and the ones who are shorter than 5'6" is massive.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2018, 02:42:38 PM »

I strongly disagree. It's true that I could still want to be 6 footers. But saying it changes nothing is total non-sense. I and a lot of other people break our bones for 2 inches, because it makes a world difference.

In short, 5'8" is not tall, but a reasonable male height, whereas 5'6 and under aren't. There's a huge gap between 'short' and 'normal' The difference between the number of women who are shorter than 5'8" and the ones who are shorter than 5'6" is massive.

If you can't accept urself at 5'6, doubt u would accept urself at 5'8

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2018, 05:18:14 PM »

If you can't accept urself at 5'6, doubt u would accept urself at 5'8

It doesn't matter I accept or not, 5'8" is obviously world better of a height. The statistics tell us everything.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2018, 05:25:30 PM »

It doesn't matter I accept or not, 5'8" is obviously world better of a height. The statistics tell us everything.

It still wouldn't be enough for you. And thats the point.

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2018, 06:23:35 PM »

The point is I am liable to regret if I lose 1-2" inches to sleep and stress.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2018, 09:04:36 PM »

The point is I am liable to regret if I lose 1-2" inches to sleep and stress.

Nobody is against you sitting in your own misery

« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2018, 10:15:07 PM »

Nobody is against you sitting in your own misery

It's not about you against me sitting in my own my misery or feeling sympathy for me.

The point is that losing 2" over unnecessary reasons is regrettable and anyone who says "It's ok that you stunted 2" because you would still be quite short even if you didn't anyway" is a total idiot.

And these people should never be on this forum. Anyone who's thinking about doing LL will surely appreciate 2" or even one.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2018, 10:47:38 PM »

The point is that losing 2" over unnecessary reasons is regrettable and anyone who says "It's ok that you stunted 2" because you would still be quite short even if you didn't anyway" is a total idiot.

And these people should never be on this forum. Anyone who's thinking about doing LL will surely appreciate 2" or even one.

If stunting growth would actually happen to all of you.

Unless you didn't have medical condition then you didn't stunt your growth. Its dumbass reason for losers who can't accept that their current height is purely cuz of their genetics and do it just to feel bad about themselves. Typical victim mentality.

ThatGuy

« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2018, 11:20:31 PM »

But the average height for women in America(assuming you're American) is 5'4? Hmm.

ThatGuy

« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2018, 11:28:30 PM »

I know 5'8 isn't enough for me, then again its probably because my dad is so tall. I think meeting my cousin after so many years caused my dysphoria to go full throttle.
If stunting growth would actually happen to all of you.

Unless you didn't have medical condition then you didn't stunt your growth. Its dumbass reason for losers who can't accept that their current height is purely cuz of their genetics and do it just to feel bad about themselves. Typical victim mentality.
Height dysphoria is a real thing its not simply a victim complex. You're probably right tho, I doubt anyone here has lost 4-6+ inches(assuming they don't have kidney disease or some other nasty crap).

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2018, 11:39:08 PM »

I know 5'8 isn't enough for me, then again its probably because my dad is so tall. I think meeting my cousin after so many years caused my dysphoria to go full throttle.

Every human has its qualities. Stop blaming yourself for stuff you didn't have any control on.

Height dysphoria is a real thing its not simply a victim complex. You're probably right tho, I doubt anyone here has lost 4-6+ inches(assuming they don't have kidney disease or some other nasty crap).

Height dysphoria doesn't excuse you to spill bs for whatever reasons

And i didn't mean dysphoria is victim complex. Lying to yourself that you stunted your growth to make yourself feel worse is victim complex.

Especially when you try to prove everyone how bad u were for doing it as some people here do

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2018, 06:08:30 AM »

But the average height for women in America(assuming you're American) is 5'4? Hmm.

I am not even in America, but it doesn't matter where or what I am.

The stats tell us all.

If 90% of women are shorter than 5'8", only less than 50% are shorter than 5'6. It's one of those things that I failed to realize when I was young. I would never thought such significance of 2" back then.

And just because some women are shorter than 5'6", doesn't mean they would prefer or even be fine with 5'6" males. It's also how you compare to other men (even more important).

wants2growtaller

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2018, 06:39:56 AM »

Why does it say white?
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

myloginacc

« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2018, 10:10:28 AM »

It's not about you against me sitting in my own my misery or feeling sympathy for me.

I don't think you stunted your height going by some of the pics you posted here.

Your torso was proportional to your legs. Legs are the fastest growing part in the human body, and the most affected by any stunting. You'd look like you had short legs.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Sanity

« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2018, 12:52:40 PM »

even if op stunted 2 inches due to negligence but wats the point of delving into miserable past. many ppl didnt reach their max potential even ppl who are 6 footers. u can go bck in time yes ofcoarse women will despise men at 5'6-5'9 range(non-existant below tht) even if they never show it outwards all their life but thts the female nature and nature intends females to behave that way for better offspring survival and quality life. they don want their kids to be depressed like this subconsiously human brains r so smart it can feel and asses things we don even consider consciously.

the only option u hav left is to break ur bones and be done with it OR die trying to deal with it in an endless war with its own mind tht wil most likely end in spiritual and physical annihilation
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2018, 01:31:01 PM »

u can go bck in time yes ofcoarse women will despise men at 5'6-5'9 range(non-existant below tht)

I think despise is too strong of a word lol

Sanity

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2018, 02:00:43 PM »

I think despise is too strong of a word lol
i was referring to the average joe like myself.

if u've got money and status i'd bluntly replace 'despise' with 'uncomfortable'

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2018, 03:45:23 PM »

i was referring to the average joe like myself.

if u've got money and status i'd bluntly replace 'despise' with 'uncomfortable'

I dont know, i never complained about lack of romantic relationships.

And as i said in this topic, in my last job the hottest dude which made women grin like stupid was 5'4.

By no means i say women will go "he is so short omg!!11 i love it uwu!11". It's just that a lot of women tend not to value height THAT much as some dumbsters from tumblr/twitter.

Sanity

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2018, 03:56:04 PM »

I dont know, i never complained about lack of romantic relationships.

And as i said in this topic, in my last job the hottest dude which made women grin like stupid was 5'4.

By no means i say women will go "he is so short omg!!11 i love it uwu!11". It's just that a lot of women tend not to value height THAT much as some dumbsters from tumblr/twitter.
Altho all men and women value height its a human trait i can agree that some women dont value it as their top priority. but then saying that a 5'4 makes a pussy wet idc how hot is like saying 2 inch dck will make her scream if he knows the motion XD

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2018, 04:00:33 PM »

but then saying that a 5'4 makes a pussy wet idc how hot is like saying 2 inch dck will make her scream if he knows the motion XD

Read my post again. I said that even doe he was 5'4, he made women in my job pretty much weak around him.

Probably because he was handsome as hell and in shape. You know, he had his qualities and downsides like every human on this world.

Height isn't the only thing when it comes to people

Sanity

« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2018, 04:11:46 PM »

he was 5'4, he made women in my job pretty much weak around him
could be i don doubt it but in my limited experience its pretty hard to find such women where im from.

ThatGuy

« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2018, 04:59:50 PM »

I am not even in America, but it doesn't matter where or what I am.

The stats tell us all.

If 90% of women are shorter than 5'8", only less than 50% are shorter than 5'6. It's one of those things that I failed to realize when I was young. I would never thought such significance of 2" back then.

And just because some women are shorter than 5'6", doesn't mean they would prefer or even be fine with 5'6" males. It's also how you compare to other men (even more important).
I'm not sure we're looking at the same chart, it says 64 inches is 50th percentile and where I'm from 64 inches is 5'4. Sure, 5'6 is really short compared to other men, I think that's 2-3 deviations from the norm in America and the UK.

Sanity

« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2018, 05:42:49 PM »

http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/compsizes.xhtml

Figure 1|male|183_Figure 2|female|178

thats a 5'11 man besides a 5'6 chick with heels. no wonder he'd feel low with dem ladies sticking the jacks more than ever. the obsession has gone overboard in almost every social flocking nowadays.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2018, 01:25:19 AM »

http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/compsizes.xhtml

Figure 1|male|183_Figure 2|female|178

thats a 5'11 man besides a 5'6 chick with heels. no wonder he'd feel low with dem ladies sticking the jacks more than ever. the obsession has gone overboard in almost every social flocking nowadays.

Except not at all, that's a 6ft man next to a 5'10 woman, and a 5'6 woman would be proportioned very differently (much smaller bones) than a 5'10 woman. No idea why you made this post even in the first place TBH.

« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2018, 07:11:20 AM »

I don't think you stunted your height going by some of the pics you posted here.

Your torso was proportional to your legs. Legs are the fastest growing part in the human body, and the most affected by any stunting. You'd look like you had short legs.

I don't know man. All the evidence strongly indicates that I did stunt my height no matter how much I want to deny it.

We should stunt our body in synchrony. All parts also get stunted. Like why does only the height get a special treatment?

even if op stunted 2 inches due to negligence but wats the point of delving into miserable past. many ppl didnt reach their max potential even ppl who are 6 footers. u can go bck in time yes ofcoarse women will despise men at 5'6-5'9 range(non-existant below tht) even if they never show it outwards all their life but thts the female nature and nature intends females to behave that way for better offspring survival and quality life. they don want their kids to be depressed like this subconsiously human brains r so smart it can feel and asses things we don even consider consciously.

the only option u hav left is to break ur bones and be done with it OR die trying to deal with it in an endless war with its own mind tht wil most likely end in spiritual and physical annihilation

That's fine if you want to question the point of dwelling about it. But don't say that it's fine to stunt one's height because it doesn't make any difference.

I'm not sure we're looking at the same chart, it says 64 inches is 50th percentile and where I'm from 64 inches is 5'4. Sure, 5'6 is really short compared to other men, I think that's 2-3 deviations from the norm in America and the UK.

Assuming you're not into grandmas, you're well under 50th percentile of women at 5 foot 4.

Sanity

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2018, 11:58:46 AM »

Except not at all, that's a 6ft man next to a 5'10 woman, and a 5'6 woman would be proportioned very differently (much smaller bones) than a 5'10 woman. No idea why you made this post even in the first place TBH.
yea a 6ft man walking barefoot on the street with his 5'6 woman with 4 inch heels.

myloginacc

« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2018, 03:28:17 PM »

I don't know man. All the evidence strongly indicates that I did stunt my height no matter how much I want to deny it.

We should stunt our body in synchrony. All parts also get stunted. Like why does only the height get a special treatment?

This is the only paper I have at hand:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2872302/

Quote from: Excerpt
[...] Human beings follow a cephalo-caudal gradient of growth, the pattern of growth common to all mammals. A special feature of the human pattern is that between birth and puberty the legs grow relatively faster than other post-cranial body segments. For groups of children and youth, short stature due to relatively short legs (i.e., a high sitting height ratio) is generally a marker of an adverse environment. [...]
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

ThatGuy

« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2018, 05:06:45 PM »

This is the only paper I have at hand:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2872302/
Is this legit? My my torso is very long compared my inseam, maybe I fked my nutrition really early in life I know my nutrition has been horrendous throughout school in general. Hell, I don't even wanna talk about my vitamin d intake.

ThatGuy

« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2018, 05:11:11 PM »

That's fine if you want to question the point of dwelling about it. But don't say that it's fine to stunt one's height because it doesn't make any difference.

Assuming you're not into grandmas, you're well under 50th percentile of women at 5 foot 4.
Fam, that's 5'4.5 at best. I'm not saying women don't have a problem with 5'4 men, I'm just saying that the average isn't as high as some people seem to think.

Prodigy610

• Visitor
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2018, 05:57:34 PM »

Dude you probably didnt stunt your height. You dont have crohns disease, hgh deficiency, or malnutrition. This is just how tall you were supposed to be. The only way you can actually prove that you stunted your growth is if you have a older brother thats ALOT taller than you or if you're very much shorter than your parents. Something tragic has to happen for you to stunt your growth by 3 or more inches. I have crohns disease and let me tell you the human body is very resilient when it comes to catching up on growth when you fall behind. So there's no way you stunted your growth unless you started puberty very early before age 12 or you somehow took meds that could've stunted your growth. How old are you? I grew 2-3 whole inches from 19-21. I was 5'4, now i'm 5'7 5'8 ish. I grew those two inches after not growing for like a whole 3 years. Currently trying to get on HGH after i got blood tested and saw where my igf1 levels were at. You should get tested and see where your igf1 levels are at. My levels are at 200, which is normal but not the optimal level to jumpstart as much growth as you can, if i get it in the 300 range im pretty sure i can shoot up another 2-4 inches because my big brother is 5'8 5'10 ish, so the potential is there to get taller. Go see a doctor man if you're still in your early 20s, that way you can start LL at like 5'8 or something which makes a big difference.

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2018, 05:02:02 AM »

How are yoh able to get hgh above 5'6" i begged my doctors do give it to me but they deemed me not short enough
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up