Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you be able to forgive yourself if you stunted your height?  (Read 13684 times)

edwardv6

Re: Would you be able to forgive yourself if you stunted your height?
« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2018, 07:54:47 PM »

So desperately seeking validation for his so-called intelligence on LL forum. IRONIC. LOLOLOLOLOL
So desperately trying to hide the fact you aren't butthurt and running from the truth by pretending to "LOLOLOLOLOL"

Also where is the irony on my part? Do you even know what it means stupid?

I guess when you have zero credibility you're free to go full retard.
banned for flaming/hostility

« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2018, 03:56:03 AM »

So desperately trying to hide the fact you aren't butthurt and running from the truth by pretending to "LOLOLOLOLOL"

Also where is the irony on my part? Do you even know what it means stupid?

I guess when you have zero credibility you're free to go full retard.

Lol now talking about credibility? What kind of credibility do you think you have here? LMAOOO

And mee hiding??? Well yea ok I am butthurt so? I literally dont give a fk about you and but you looks like you have a thing for me. Hahaa

And someone who thinks I am hiding must be a complete idiot. I have been posting here whatever that came to my head. Unlike a guy who pretends to be intelligent here haha

edwardv6

« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2018, 07:25:59 AM »

Lol now talking about credibility? What kind of credibility do you think you have here? LMAOOO

And mee hiding??? Well yea ok I am butthurt so? I literally dont give a fk about you and but you looks like you have a thing for me. Hahaa

And someone who thinks I am hiding must be a complete idiot. I have been posting here whatever that came to my head. Unlike a guy who pretends to be intelligent here haha
More credibility than you as you keep giving ammo to shoot yours down with every time you post your opinions and theories trying to pass them off as facts.

Me pretending to be intelligent? Once again, ironic. How about you pretending to be a martial artist lol talking about fighting in theories and scenarios that don't matter in reality, thanks for letting us know you've never fought/sparred a second in your life poser.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9420.msg97795#msg97795

Running = hiding? -there's the evidence I needed when I said a while back in another thread you lack reading comprehension. Keep proving my point.

Keep posting and providing me more credibility and entertainment while I set up and close trades. What are you doing with your useless self?

Sanity

« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2018, 07:36:13 AM »

bruce wayne dude, if ur not able to forgive urself for stunting ur potential height then u can punish urself by doing this surgery.how about tht.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2018, 07:38:10 AM »

More credibility than you as you keep giving ammo to shoot yours down with every time you post your opinions and theories trying to pass them off as facts.

Hahaha that's so laughable. Who says that? Does it say on profile? Where can I see it? Or just because you say so? LMAO. You're so retarded seriously. Hahaha

Me pretending to be intelligent? Once again, ironic. How about you pretending to be a martial artist lol talking about fighting in theories and scenarios that don't matter in reality, thanks for letting us know you've never fought/sparred a second in your life poser.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9420.msg97795#msg97795

Again the only thing you good at is boasting, making claims. This time even pretending that he understands martial arts.

Running = hiding? -there's the evidence I needed when I said a while back in another thread you lack reading comprehension. Keep proving my point.

Running? How the fk am I running on a forum, fking retarded? You expect me to respond a fking garbage such as urself every fking time?  OK I make it easy for u this time. I'll see who runs from who this time.

Keep posting and providing me more credibility and entertainment while I set up and close trades. What are you doing with your useless self?

Again, credibility claimed by himself. Funnily I feel you're the entertainment for me. :)

What are you doing with your useless self?

I can tell you what I am not doing with myself -> desperately seeking validation for intelligence on an ll forum hahaha

« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2018, 07:41:30 AM »

bruce wayne dude, if ur not able to forgive urself for stunting ur potential height then u can punish urself by doing this surgery.how about tht.

Good idea. I just need some more money and prepare my mentality.

edwardv6

« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2018, 05:53:05 PM »

Hahaha that's so laughable. Who says that? Does it say on profile? Where can I see it? Or just because you say so? LMAO. You're so retarded seriously. Hahaha
By your posts and rebuttals vs mine in each other's post history. You had to question something as simple at that? lol
Again the only thing you good at is boasting, making claims. This time even pretending that he understands martial arts.
I've actually sparred/fought, follow boxing and MMA, unlike you crafting theories in your parent's basement about how you think fighting works. You were too scared to rebuttal my points on that thread because you know you have zero practical martial arts knowledge and experience.
Running? How the fk am I running on a forum, fking retarded? You expect me to respond a fking garbage such as urself every fking time?  OK I make it easy for u this time. I'll see who runs from who this time.
Reading comprehension failure exhibit B
Good idea. I just need some more money and prepare my mentality.
Lmfao you've been talking and preparing for years as it is, you're never going to get LL. You'll forever be on this forum being its resident clown for everyone with half a brain to laugh at every time you make a stupid post.

« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2018, 07:58:29 PM »

By your posts and rebuttals vs mine in each other's post history. You had to question something as simple at that? lolI've actually sparred/fought, follow boxing and MMA, unlike you crafting theories in your parent's basement about how you think fighting works. You were too scared to rebuttal my points on that thread because you know you have zero practical martial arts knowledge and experience.Reading comprehension failure exhibit BLmfao you've been talking and preparing for years as it is, you're never going to get LL. You'll forever be on this forum being its resident clown for everyone with half a brain to laugh at every time you make a stupid post.

Claimed to have credibility - check

Claimed to be a fighter - check

Claimed to be intelligent - check

Proofs - none

All claims, not a single proof. You're a fking joke. And yes, it's that simple.

And accuse me of running? The only reason you're not running is because it's an internet forum where you're hiding comfortably behind your screen. If you're physically next to me, it could be a different story. And here I said 'could' because I am not the kind of person that fancies making claims on the internet.

And btw I don't really care that the people here laugh at my post or anything, because not here to feel intelligent hahaha

edwardv6

« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2018, 08:26:29 PM »

Claimed to have credibility - check

Claimed to be a fighter - check

Claimed to be intelligent - check

Proofs - none

All claims, not a single proof. You're a fking joke. And yes, it's that simple.

And accuse me of running? The only reason you're not running is because it's an internet forum where you're hiding comfortably behind your screen. If you're physically next to me, it could be a different story. And here I said 'could' because I am not the kind of person that fancies making claims on the internet.

And btw I don't really care that the people here laugh at my post or anything, because not here to feel intelligent hahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHA ok tough guy! Of course none of the points I made make sense to you because like I've said you've got zero practical knowledge and experience in fighting. Anyone could read your points then read mine and see how stupid you are lol

At least you know to say "could" but of course a beta like you would lol if you were physically next to me you'll really considering running, literally. Also I've told you, go get LL then message me so I can fly you out to NY to spar. Show me how your extra 2 inches keep you from getting KO'd stiff.

« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2018, 09:11:53 PM »

AHAHAHAHAHAHA ok tough guy! Of course none of the points I made make sense to you because like I've said you've got zero practical knowledge and experience in fighting. Anyone could read your points then read mine and see how stupid you are lol

At least you know to say "could" but of course a beta like you would lol if you were physically next to me you'll really considering running, literally. Also I've told you, go get LL then message me so I can fly you out to NY to spar. Show me how your extra 2 inches keep you from getting KO'd stiff.

Said anyone when in reality just said it himself - check (in other words having competition in his own mind and declaring himself as a winner based on his own assessment hahaha I don't know if something could be more amusing than that)

Not only is he good in boasting about himself but also making accusation about people he never even met - check

And finally as expected, just making more claims that he won't be the one who's running, that he will win the fight - check what's new? A 10 year old girl can easily type the same thing here. Not even Youtube commentators on Mike Tyson fight videos are anywhere as pathetic as this user.

Keep proving my point. And I hope you come back with something better this time. Otherwise you'll just put me to sleep.

edwardv6

« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2018, 09:45:17 PM »

Said anyone when in reality just said it himself - check (in other words having competition in his own mind and declaring himself as a winner based on his own assessment hahaha I don't know if something could be more amusing than that)

Not only is he good in boasting about himself but also making accusation about people he never even met - check

And finally as expected, just making more claims that he won't be the one who's running, that he will win the fight - check what's new? A 10 year old girl can easily type the same thing here. Not even Youtube commentators on Mike Tyson fight videos are anywhere as pathetic as this user.

Keep proving my point. And I hope you come back with something better this time. Otherwise you'll just put me to sleep.
Lol taking my points, making your own interpretations and adding "check" like it means anything. What are you checking? Because when I do it, it's because I've already laid out the points and when you prove me right I check them off. Nice try pretending to be me, too bad I'm not an almost 30 years old virgin with no money or intelligence like you =/

I'm just confident enough to say a 5'5" mentally challenged wannabe martial artist is in no way threatening to me. And glad to know that you know I'd put you to sleep. Posers like you think they know how to fight until you finally get punched for the first time, get slept and wake up questioning your entire life. Make another post for me jester, I may even start throwing bones your way so your broke boy axx can finally get this surgery. Entertain me some more clown.

TinyTL

« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2018, 10:22:49 PM »

This thread is not interesting for me, but I just wanted to come by and drop an important information:

I know edward6 well, I have him on snap + fb. I will protect his right to privacy by not revealing his name but believe me when I say you  shouldn't engage with him.

He is low life loser, who spends all his life "online". He has little to no interraction in the real world. An introvert with hateful ideas. His hateful world spawned by his imagination of how other people are.

He is the only child, he didnt have any siblings on fb. neither has his parents profile any info.
This guy spends all his time projecting his prejudices and arguing for internet points.

when he sends me snap, which is very rare, its of objects in his room or in hall. Or of something on his computer screen.

Just leave him alone, if you keep engaging him you will end up like him; lone, bitter, no female interraction.
A true "angry white male".
He is also short. Very short.

thats it, bye guys.

edwardv6

« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2018, 10:43:11 PM »

This thread is not interesting for me, but I just wanted to come by and drop an important information:

I know edward6 well, I have him on snap + fb. I will protect his right to privacy by not revealing his name but believe me when I say you  shouldn't engage with him.

He is low life loser, who spends all his life "online". He has little to no interraction in the real world. An introvert with hateful ideas. His hateful world spawned by his imagination of how other people are.

He is the only child, he didnt have any siblings on fb. neither has his parents profile any info.
This guy spends all his time projecting his prejudices and arguing for internet points.

when he sends me snap, which is very rare, its of objects in his room or in hall. Or of something on his computer screen.

Just leave him alone, if you keep engaging him you will end up like him; lone, bitter, no female interraction.

thats it, bye guys.
You're forever mad because I said selling your apartment to get LL is stupid rofl

Considering I don't have Snapchat, feel free to post my FB if you think you have it lol at having to make stuff up to talk sh1t

Also lol at you trying to white knight for @Bruce Wayne, is he your boyfriend?

I am 30. Let me tell you something, if i had cash i'd have this done when i was 20.
so many opportunities lost... i wouldnt be in this situation if I had changed my destiny.

alone on a weekend, 30 years old. The future seems like an empty black wall, I don't think what awaits me but this pain is unbearable at times.
I wish i could go back in time and live a better life.. fk it..
JUST LOL HAHAHA

« Reply #137 on: November 12, 2018, 07:16:59 AM »

thats it, bye guys.

Thanks for the info. I always knew that the guy is very short and I just enjoy making fun of him.

By the way, I think it's a great idea to sell your apartment to get LL. You can always buy apartment later but LL can't wait.

Lol taking my points, making your own interpretations and adding "check" like it means anything. What are you checking? Because when I do it, it's because I've already laid out the points and when you prove me right I check them off. Nice try pretending to be me, too bad I'm not an almost 30 years old virgin with no money or intelligence like you =/

I'm just confident enough to say a 5'5" mentally challenged wannabe martial artist is in no way threatening to me. And glad to know that you know I'd put you to sleep. Posers like you think they know how to fight until you finally get punched for the first time, get slept and wake up questioning your entire life. Make another post for me jester, I may even start throwing bones your way so your broke boy axx can finally get this surgery. Entertain me some more clown.

Wahahaha it's obvious now that anyone can see who's the idiot and pathetic one.

Nothing interesting here. Just more boasting and keep repeating the same thing over and over again thinking that threathening to put me to sleep on an online forum makes him look tough. Keep validating every of my point. The quality of your insults are also getting lower and cheap basically making fun of yourself.

If you wish to keep going, try harder.

Sanity

« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2018, 08:29:36 AM »

we all know ll is very important especially if ur average or just below average men. stop comparing it with other things. LL at a certain height for certain ppl totally changes the game and outweighs anything. why is it hard to understand
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

edwardv6

« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2018, 04:23:28 PM »

Thanks for the info. I always knew that the guy is very short and I just enjoy making fun of him.

By the way, I think it's a great idea to sell your apartment to get LL. You can always buy apartment later but LL can't wait.

Wahahaha it's obvious now that anyone can see who's the idiot and pathetic one.

Nothing interesting here. Just more boasting and keep repeating the same thing over and over again thinking that threathening to put me to sleep on an online forum makes him look tough. Keep validating every of my point. The quality of your insults are also getting lower and cheap basically making fun of yourself.

If you wish to keep going, try harder.
LMFAO a retard believing another retard's lies, of course you'd believe it, it only shows how much bitterness you have against me lol I live in your head rent free and every time you pretend to laugh it off proves it lol

I hope everyone who sees this thread can see how important having the tiniest shred of intelligence is. You've got retards in this thread thinking it's a good idea to trade a necessity for vanity.

Also how are you two (@Bruce Wayne @TinyTL) short fuxks out here trying to call someone else short lol you're the type of guys who want this surgery just so you can look down on others. Good thing neither of you bums will actually go through with LL.

« Reply #140 on: November 12, 2018, 04:36:19 PM »

LMFAO a retard believing another retard's lies, of course you'd believe it, it only shows how much bitterness you have against me lol I live in your head rent free and every time you pretend to laugh it off proves it lol

I hope everyone who sees this thread can see how important having the tiniest shred of intelligence is. You've got retards in this thread thinking it's a good idea to trade a necessity for vanity.

Also how are you two (@Bruce Wayne @TinyTL) short fuxks out here trying to call someone else short lol you're the type of guys who want this surgery just so you can look down on others. Good thing neither of you bums will actually go through with LL.

Taller than you already hahaha

Yeah you're not retard....

in your own mind. Hahhaha

edwardv6

« Reply #141 on: November 12, 2018, 07:14:48 PM »

Taller than you already hahaha

Yeah you're not retard....

in your own mind. Hahhaha

At a mere 5'6" tall (technically I am 5'5.75" at most from afternoon)
Nice try pal but I'm above 5'6". No wonder you hate me, I'm taller, I'm smarter, I'm more successful. Haha jealous?

Maybe if you had a job instead of being on this forum 24/7 you might be able to get this surgery, but knowing a useless tool like yourself with sh1t tier intelligence and education, getting even a minimum wage job might prove a challenge LMFAO

« Reply #142 on: November 12, 2018, 08:05:26 PM »

Nice try pal but I'm above 5'6". No wonder you hate me, I'm taller, I'm smarter, I'm more successful. Haha jealous?

Maybe if you had a job instead of being on this forum 24/7 you might be able to get this surgery, but knowing a useless tool like yourself with sh1t tier intelligence and education, getting even a minimum wage job might prove a challenge LMFAO

Once again, just more claims. You are taller, smarter, more successful in your own mind. Hahaha

I already told you to be more creative, but all you did was screenshooting my profile as if it means anything lmao

Maybe if you had a job instead of being on this forum annoying CaptainAmerica and many others: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9349.msg96698#msg96698 then you might be able to get mental help as previously suggested: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9349.msg96735#msg96735

edwardv6

« Reply #143 on: November 12, 2018, 08:56:09 PM »

Once again, just more claims. You are taller, smarter, more successful in your own mind. Hahaha

I already told you to be more creative, but all you did was screenshooting my profile as if it means anything lmao

Maybe if you had a job instead of being on this forum annoying CaptainAmerica and many others: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9349.msg96698#msg96698 then you might be able to get mental help as previously suggested: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9349.msg96735#msg96735
LMFAO keep denying it, it only further shows your desperation

Telling me to be more creative as if a broke, under-educated, sh1t for brains virgin with no credibility like yourself is in any position to give out orders to anyone lol

That screenshot shows you're highly active throughout all hours of the day on this site LMFAO no life confirmed and "many others" as in you, CaptainAmerica and TinyTL lol? I live in all your heads rent free, even your white knight buddy had this to say about you.
they gave you education, they gave you intelligence so you could fix the issue of height, dumbass.

Children are dying in Yemen, syria.
In India parents are slaves so they could feed their children.
Be a little more gratfule u dumb ass fk
no, u shut ur gaymouth u faggot.

in other parts of the world people miss limbs, are born with deformity, cannot afford to eat twice a day.

look around you, have some realistic aspect to your situation u coward.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:30:06 PM by edwardv6 »

« Reply #144 on: November 13, 2018, 06:20:04 AM »

LMFAO keep denying it, it only further shows your desperation

Telling me to be more creative as if a broke, under-educated, sh1t for brains virgin with no credibility like yourself is in any position to give out orders to anyone lol

That screenshot shows you're highly active throughout all hours of the day on this site LMFAO no life confirmed and "many others" as in you, CaptainAmerica and TinyTL lol? I live in all your heads rent free, even your white knight buddy had this to say about you.

I understand that you're too much of an idiot that you're not able to realize that I'm not the one who's denying what our witness says :D

thats it, bye guys.

Again, still living in your own beautiful world where you have more credibility than me on an LL forum hahaha

Have you ever heard of people who works exclusively on the computer that would be free to open any site and leave it for the whole day? Oh yeah, I forgot the only work you've done is voluntary and unpaid which is annoying forum users lol

By the way, I find it so amusing that you think I bother to hate a boaster on the internet whose ugliness I never even witnessed in real life. I hope for your own sake that you're joking. ROFL

edwardv6

« Reply #145 on: November 13, 2018, 04:12:57 PM »

I understand that you're too much of an idiot that you're not able to realize that I'm not the one who's denying what our witness says :D

Again, still living in your own beautiful world where you have more credibility than me on an LL forum hahaha

Have you ever heard of people who works exclusively on the computer that would be free to open any site and leave it for the whole day? Oh yeah, I forgot the only work you've done is voluntary and unpaid which is annoying forum users lol

By the way, I find it so amusing that you think I bother to hate a boaster on the internet whose ugliness I never even witnessed in real life. I hope for your own sake that you're joking. ROFL
Me denying? Did I not mention you, CaptainAmerica and TinyTL? Lol try harder

Again, anyone can compare our post history and see you've got sh1t for brains. In your last 2 threads everyone has been against you lol but you think you've got credibility  ::)

Work from home, that's the best you've got. "Leave it for the whole day" Yet your activity while high is varied, regardless, you just proved you've got no life, sitting at home on a computer all day 24/7 lol

Ugly...? Speak for yourself lmfao

« Reply #146 on: November 13, 2018, 04:54:35 PM »

Me denying? Did I not mention you, CaptainAmerica and TinyTL? Lol try harder

Again, anyone can compare our post history and see you've got sh1t for brains. In your last 2 threads everyone has been against you lol but you think you've got credibility  ::)

Work from home, that's the best you've got. "Leave it for the whole day" Yet your activity while high is varied, regardless, you just proved you've got no life, sitting at home on a computer all day 24/7 lol

Ugly...? Speak for yourself lmfao

ROFL! You really are obsessed over me and start imagining things. I never even said I got credibility but it's so amusing that you think you got. :D

I don't even understand your insult attempt anymore, so desperately wants to look smart that you bother to bring up the fact that I check out the forum once in a while. Hahaha

Also that's so forced, posting my blurred-faced pic to imply that I'm ugly. By the way that's me without going to GYM for years. Why don't you post your pic and show that you're in a better shape than me? That way you at least provide a proof once in a while and not just talking all the time. Lmao

edwardv6

« Reply #147 on: November 13, 2018, 06:14:12 PM »

ROFL! You really are obsessed over me and start imagining things. I never even said I got credibility but it's so amusing that you think you got. :D
You say it right here lol

I don't even understand your insult attempt anymore, so desperately wants to look smart that you bother to bring up the fact that I check out the forum once in a while. Hahaha

Also that's so forced, posting my blurred-faced pic to imply that I'm ugly. By the way that's me without going to GYM for years. Why don't you post your pic and show that you're in a better shape than me? That way you at least provide a proof once in a while and not just talking all the time. Lmao
You're too stupid to understand anything period lol

The fact you have to use an excuse like not having been to the gym in years shows you acknowledge you look like sh1t, I don't have to say anything, you always end up saying it for me lol you're just too slow to get it

As a matter of fact, if your white knighting pal TinyTL does indeed have my FB, ask him for it and feel free to post my pictures. No need to blur my face out either, I'm not a butt ugly loser like you.

« Reply #148 on: November 13, 2018, 08:07:15 PM »

You say it right here lol
You're too stupid to understand anything period lol

The fact you have to use an excuse like not having been to the gym in years shows you acknowledge you look like sh1t, I don't have to say anything, you always end up saying it for me lol you're just too slow to get it

As a matter of fact, if your white knighting pal TinyTL does indeed have my FB, ask him for it and feel free to post my pictures. No need to blur my face out either, I'm not a butt ugly loser like you.

Now it's the confirmation that you lack basic reading comprehension. What I said was 'Again, still living in your own beautiful world where you have more credibility than me on an LL forum hahaha' it doesn't necessarily mean that I have any credibility, could also mean that we both don't have credibility. Fuking lol at you, didn't your teacher at school teach you how to read?

No need to ask from TinyTL, be a man and post your pic here as a proof, write your username on a piece of paper.

It's also amusing that you concluded I acknowledge what you wish, you're just too stupid to understand the point that I haven't been to GYM for years but still looks 1000 times better than you.

So far here's what happened:

I've got a witness.

I've post a pic.

What did you have? More and more bull s. LMAO

Still waiting for the picture.

edwardv6

« Reply #149 on: November 13, 2018, 09:39:08 PM »

Now it's the confirmation that you lack basic reading comprehension. What I said was 'Again, still living in your own beautiful world where you have more credibility than me on an LL forum hahaha' it doesn't necessarily mean that I have any credibility, could also mean that we both don't have credibility. Fuking lol at you, didn't your teacher at school teach you how to read?

No need to ask from TinyTL, be a man and post your pic here as a proof, write your username on a piece of paper.

It's also amusing that you concluded I acknowledge what you wish, you're just too stupid to understand the point that I haven't been to GYM for years but still looks 1000 times better than you.

So far here's what happened:

I've got a witness.

I've post a pic.

What did you have? More and more bull s. LMAO

Still waiting for the picture.
The moment you used the word than, you are making a comparison, and the word more suggesting you have more credibility than me. Sorry but your twist comprehension of the English language shows its faults again. But hey, I'm not the one who complained about their 3.5 year long sh1t tier education lol

Nope, you clearly ran to make excuses ASAP to cover up why you look like sh1t, if you truly felt you look "1000 times better" than me, you could of said that off the bat but you waited until I called you out lol nice try, more excuses, how many times are you going to backtrack lol the fact that you covered up your face says enough about how you feel about your looks.

Once again, a near 30 year old virgin broke boy is in no position to tell anyone to do anything. TinyTL claims to have my FB he can post a picture if he likes unless you didn't actually believe him thus proving you are a retard for believing in another retard as I stated earlier.

BE A MAN LFMAOOOOOO you're a near 30 year old virgin who is active on this forum during all hours and broke, what do you know about being a man lmfao no money no women no intelligence no success, but somehow you know what women want in a man, estrogen must flows strong in you since you know more about what it is to be a woman than a man.

How many Ls are you going to take before you realize you're as dumb as a rock? You failed at life, plain and simple. Most of your threads involve you hating/complaining about something you did in life, so how are you confidently responding to anyone like you have any type of success in life when you yourself don't believe it? You're a walking contradiction lol

cheekycabs

« Reply #150 on: November 13, 2018, 11:04:42 PM »

Bruce Wayne, I really feel for you man. We have a lot in common. Both of us are Asian heritage, both of us are muay thai practitioners (I've taken 4 fights in Philippines and Thailand). In all honesty I probably had less going for me, because I'm also bald as fk as well making me look even shorter, standing at an already short 165 5'5 (rounded up, haha). And, growing up I was an asthmatic and unhealthy so I was strapped to this ventilation machine for 6 hours a day playing video games, I fleshed out to be a fat, pudgy out of shape guy with not a whole lot of prospects.

One thing I was good at was talking, and being ambitious. Though being from a piss poor immigrant asian family, I started my own business at 22 for real estate, taking crap houses and fixing them up, and it sort of ran itself. With all my spare time I was also a self-proclaimed pro video game player (I was making like 400 bucks a month), but I somehow had a girlfriend, a fat one. She broke up with even fatter me, and I went and took up traveling, went home to Asia and trained and researched fitness and completely got off of video games, turned my life around. I got in incredible shape, studying anabolics and training like an animal, and still kept my charm in check. And, not only from traveling Asia, I traveled the Middle East, Africa, lots of Europe (80 countries) and was able to tell phenomenal stories and the height mattered less and less. Girls will care moreso about how charming and interesting you are, and less so about height once you push their buttons. I was owning my own hostel in Asia and hooking up with traveler girls just happy to be there, I've been involved with plenty of women someone of my height and baldness and ugliness really shouldn't have any business with and if you wanna talk 1-1 I'll probably whatsapp some to you.

Man, you can completely change yourself. At any age, whether you think the solution is in LL, or something else it is never too late. I'm doing LL now, but it is an extra tool in my toolbox and my whole life doesn't hinge on it. I have a stunning Turkish/Russian girlfriend but I want to be more respected in the workplace... so in essence I want to impress guys more haha. Plus my LL is only costing much less than 10,000 dollars so there is always alternatives, you don't need to spend 100,000... what normal person has that kind of back pocket money? Definitely not me. I'll be in crutches for half a year, but I'm happy to take the risk.

Edward's first post has tons of truth in it, whether you agree with it or not. Extra height is of course amazing, but it isn't everything. And, none of us know what the fk women want, I've been with hundreds and my opinion gets proven wrong all the time. Undeniably height is more attractive but give yourself more tools and more opportunities open up. Just like some 6'4 guy with no brain and a dumb face may pull a few girls with that, a vast majority will see past a half-empty man with no worth.

All I can say to you is to try and drop your extra baggage, and work on yourself. I saw some of your past posts man, I wish I could help you get that monkey off your back, sometimes we all need a helpful voice. If you feel like this is rock bottom for you, the only way out is upward.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

« Reply #151 on: November 14, 2018, 04:50:34 AM »

The moment you used the word than, you are making a comparison, and the word more suggesting you have more credibility than me. Sorry but your twist comprehension of the English language shows its faults again. But hey, I'm not the one who complained about their 3.5 year long sh1t tier education lol

Nope, you clearly ran to make excuses ASAP to cover up why you look like sh1t, if you truly felt you look "1000 times better" than me, you could of said that off the bat but you waited until I called you out lol nice try, more excuses, how many times are you going to backtrack lol the fact that you covered up your face says enough about how you feel about your looks.

Once again, a near 30 year old virgin broke boy is in no position to tell anyone to do anything. TinyTL claims to have my FB he can post a picture if he likes unless you didn't actually believe him thus proving you are a retard for believing in another retard as I stated earlier.

BE A MAN LFMAOOOOOO you're a near 30 year old virgin who is active on this forum during all hours and broke, what do you know about being a man lmfao no money no women no intelligence no success, but somehow you know what women want in a man, estrogen must flows strong in you since you know more about what it is to be a woman than a man.

How many Ls are you going to take before you realize you're as dumb as a rock? You failed at life, plain and simple. Most of your threads involve you hating/complaining about something you did in life, so how are you confidently responding to anyone like you have any type of success in life when you yourself don't believe it? You're a walking contradiction lol

It sounds that way to you because you lack basic reading comprehension its as simple as that ROFL

HAHAHAHA When I ask you to post a simple proof then you're hiding behind a wall of text which has no points just keep repeating the same thing and over again and making up story stating I am almost 30 when I am not even 26... Edward The Cowardly Dog..  LMAO

The fact that you're too scared to post a pic validates my statement that I look 1000 times better than you. I did not have to say anything to feel validated moron lol everyone can see what they see...

edwardv6

« Reply #152 on: November 14, 2018, 06:17:58 AM »

It sounds that way to you because you lack basic reading comprehension its as simple as that ROFL

HAHAHAHA When I ask you to post a simple proof then you're hiding behind a wall of text which has no points just keep repeating the same thing and over again and making up story stating I am almost 30 when I am not even 26... Edward The Cowardly Dog..  LMAO

The fact that you're too scared to post a pic validates my statement that I look 1000 times better than you. I did not have to say anything to feel validated moron lol everyone can see what they see...

LMFAOOOOO Edward the Cowardly Dog ROFLLLLLL did your lame axx really think that's funny or insulting? HAHAHAHA sh1t that's what I'm talking about, entertain me, give me more of that cringe sh1t clown.

You have zero leverage holding no cards and you expect your demands to be met lol
I don't need to go that far to prove my point, the fact that I can quote you lying and contradicting yourself is more than enough.

You're not even 26? You're at least 26 according to your first post ever lol
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2823.msg43706#msg43706

I like the part of the title in that thread that says "Serious help needed", wow, talk about an understatement lmfao

You're so desperate you think me not posting a pic of myself validates that you look 1000x better than me lol I've seen the first time you posted that pic with only 1/2 your face covered, your head is shaped like a bowling ball, you've got no sharp lines, no jaw no cheek bones and a duck mouth as wide as Julia Robert's lol looking better than you is the easiest thing anyone can do in this world, you're the golden standard for the bottom of the barrel tier.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 06:38:04 AM by edwardv6 »

edwardv6

« Reply #153 on: November 14, 2018, 06:20:41 AM »

Bruce Wayne, I really feel for you man. We have a lot in common. Both of us are Asian heritage, both of us are muay thai practitioners (I've taken 4 fights in Philippines and Thailand). In all honesty I probably had less going for me, because I'm also bald as fk as well making me look even shorter, standing at an already short 165 5'5 (rounded up, haha). And, growing up I was an asthmatic and unhealthy so I was strapped to this ventilation machine for 6 hours a day playing video games, I fleshed out to be a fat, pudgy out of shape guy with not a whole lot of prospects.

One thing I was good at was talking, and being ambitious. Though being from a piss poor immigrant asian family, I started my own business at 22 for real estate, taking crap houses and fixing them up, and it sort of ran itself. With all my spare time I was also a self-proclaimed pro video game player (I was making like 400 bucks a month), but I somehow had a girlfriend, a fat one. She broke up with even fatter me, and I went and took up traveling, went home to Asia and trained and researched fitness and completely got off of video games, turned my life around. I got in incredible shape, studying anabolics and training like an animal, and still kept my charm in check. And, not only from traveling Asia, I traveled the Middle East, Africa, lots of Europe (80 countries) and was able to tell phenomenal stories and the height mattered less and less. Girls will care moreso about how charming and interesting you are, and less so about height once you push their buttons. I was owning my own hostel in Asia and hooking up with traveler girls just happy to be there, I've been involved with plenty of women someone of my height and baldness and ugliness really shouldn't have any business with and if you wanna talk 1-1 I'll probably whatsapp some to you.

Man, you can completely change yourself. At any age, whether you think the solution is in LL, or something else it is never too late. I'm doing LL now, but it is an extra tool in my toolbox and my whole life doesn't hinge on it. I have a stunning Turkish/Russian girlfriend but I want to be more respected in the workplace... so in essence I want to impress guys more haha. Plus my LL is only costing much less than 10,000 dollars so there is always alternatives, you don't need to spend 100,000... what normal person has that kind of back pocket money? Definitely not me. I'll be in crutches for half a year, but I'm happy to take the risk.

Edward's first post has tons of truth in it, whether you agree with it or not. Extra height is of course amazing, but it isn't everything. And, none of us know what the fk women want, I've been with hundreds and my opinion gets proven wrong all the time. Undeniably height is more attractive but give yourself more tools and more opportunities open up. Just like some 6'4 guy with no brain and a dumb face may pull a few girls with that, a vast majority will see past a half-empty man with no worth.

All I can say to you is to try and drop your extra baggage, and work on yourself. I saw some of your past posts man, I wish I could help you get that monkey off your back, sometimes we all need a helpful voice. If you feel like this is rock bottom for you, the only way out is upward.
Don't bother with him, he's delusional beyond help, if you read through his post history he has serious issues with accepting anything he feels doesn't fit his, for a lack of a better word, beliefs. Even in this thread alone he even denies his own words when I quote him lying or contradicting himself. He's sh1t full of excuses and has his mind made up, he only hears what he wants to hear, you can't reason with an idiot like that.

« Reply #154 on: November 14, 2018, 02:55:30 PM »

LMFAOOOOO Edward the Cowardly Dog ROFLLLLLL did your lame axx really think that's funny or insulting? HAHAHAHA sh1t that's what I'm talking about, entertain me, give me more of that cringe sh1t clown.

You have zero leverage holding no cards and you expect your demands to be met lol
I don't need to go that far to prove my point, the fact that I can quote you lying and contradicting yourself is more than enough.

You're not even 26? You're at least 26 according to your first post ever lol
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2823.msg43706#msg43706

Edward The Cowardly Ugly Dog what about that? HAHAH

Actually I was still a few months away from 23 at that time the same way I'm still a few months away from 26. Either way, you clearly doesn't understand the word 'almost' lol

You're so desperate you think me not posting a pic of myself validates that you look 1000x better than me lol I've seen the first time you posted that pic with only 1/2 your face covered, your head is shaped like a bowling ball, you've got no sharp lines, no jaw no cheek bones and a duck mouth as wide as Julia Robert's lol looking better than you is the easiest thing anyone can do in this world, you're the golden standard for the bottom of the barrel tier.

Justt lol at you thinking you holding cards, credibility. You don't even have the guts to show how ugly you are.

This one is literally more pathetic than anything you ever said. Just throwing lame opinions that stem from jealousy towards me because I'm 1000x better looking than you LMAO

Don't bother with him, he's delusional beyond help, if you read through his post history he has serious issues with accepting anything he feels doesn't fit his, for a lack of a better word, beliefs. Even in this thread alone he even denies his own words when I quote him lying or contradicting himself. He's sh1t full of excuses and has his mind made up, he only hears what he wants to hear, you can't reason with an idiot like that.

Trying to get a white knight? Nice try! LOL

Also, stop editing your posts you fuking idiot.  HAHAHA
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up