Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amputation after femur surgery in Clinica Diagonal  (Read 877 times)

notatroll

Amputation after femur surgery in Clinica Diagonal
« on: November 16, 2018, 01:56:18 AM »

There is a review in Clinica Diagonal Google reviews from 10 months ago where one person says there was a disgraced case of one patient who had femur surgery in Clinica Diagonal. She was sent home with a very dangerous bacteria she got in the OR and she ended up with her leg amputated in a different hospital. We don't know the name of the surgeon but the case should be concerning for Monegal's patients even if not related to Monegal

I quote Mirinheight

Do you have any idea how rare an amputation is due to a bacteria infection from the OR? All good hospitals/good physicians make sure the OR is as clean as possible. This type of thing only happens at bad hospitals
This means that
1. The OR was not clean enough to operate. Contamination within OR will cause potentially infectious material during surgery
2. Translation: "A family member was sent home knowing that she had a very infectious bacterium at risk of sepsis, after having taken it in her operating room after a femur operation .. It ended with the amputation of the leg in a public hospital ... From the doctor that attended her or speak ... A shame."
The surgeon in charge knew about the infection and still sent her home without treatment, and ultimately the infection ate away tissues of the leg and caused sepsis. This amputation was due to physician negligence, and could be a reason why Monegal's names is not on the website. Something to note.

Even if this was not Monegal, it proves that the hospital he operates at is notorious for hiring incapable/bad physicians.
Can you imagine a story like this happening in the United States and the huge lawsuit that would follow?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 02:18:04 AM by notatroll »

Mr.Bone

Re: Amputation after femur surgery in Clinica Diagonal
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 11:29:52 AM »

Seriously, imagine if you got bullied for all your life for being manlet and then you get your legs lengthened and infected and docs just laugh and say: "Relax brah it's just a prank lol, don't take it so personally, shorty!" as you sit there amputated knee-down.

Anyway, if that happened to me, my life would be over. But not only my life. I'd take the sharpest carving knife I could find and go to that clinic to find anyone who was involved in surgery and leading surgeon and cut off their palms, then trash them so they can't be reattached. His whole life would be over, as would mine. Quits.

At that point you have nothing to lose and these bastards have to pay the ultimate price.
banned for trolling/racist

Ascending

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2018, 12:37:44 PM »

Seriously, imagine if you got bullied for all your life for being manlet and then you get your legs lengthened and infected and docs just laugh and say: "Relax brah it's just a prank lol, don't take it so personally, shorty!" as you sit there amputated knee-down.

Anyway, if that happened to me, my life would be over. But not only my life. I'd take the sharpest carving knife I could find and go to that clinic to find anyone who was involved in surgery and leading surgeon and cut off their palms, then trash them so they can't be reattached. His whole life would be over, as would mine. Quits.

At that point you have nothing to lose and these bastards have to pay the ultimate price.

Judging from your posts it is pretty obvious it has been over for you a long time ago - and no amount of ridiculing others is helping you to cope.  How about getting some help before you hurt yourself or someone else?

Bry

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 12:59:26 PM »

Judging from your posts it is pretty obvious it has been over for you a long time ago - and no amount of ridiculing others is helping you to cope.  How about getting some help before you hurt yourself or someone else?

I agree.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 03:35:22 PM »

Why would I get help? Help doesn't change bone structure.

And I want to hurt someone else. This world only recognises pain and violence. Nobody respects the timid. Normies beware!
banned for trolling/racist

notatroll

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2018, 12:36:45 AM »

@Mr Bone

IF the lady had a femur surgery I think she lost the whole leg not knee down but IDK.

My case wasn't that bad. No need to cut Monegal's and his team's palms and trash them. BUT I won't be happy until he looses his license. If I were that lady IDK...

justice

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2018, 12:51:21 AM »

Horrible case! Btw the man in charge of cleaning OR in Clinica Diagonal was … the FAKE PT (Monegal and non Monegal surgeries). Monegal is an unskilled surgeon surrounded by incompetent and dangerous people. I agree he shouldn't do CLL

hotty

Pages: [1]   Go Up