Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 inches external tibia Dr.Amar Sarin  (Read 91998 times)

Morissette

Re: 3 inches external tibia Dr.Amar Sarin
« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2016, 04:50:51 PM »

Good to know!

The Kaiser

« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2016, 07:29:12 PM »

i asked many doctors about permanent knee pain ...................permanent knee pain is caused when doctor insert nail into the tibia .............but 95% of patients are not having knee pain.............In some patients if it happens it will go away after 6 months or after removing the nail ..............but there is very little chance if it remain permanent.........but the reason is unknown. >:(

thats mean external better for tibia and internal for femurs?

ajay99

« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2016, 08:23:15 AM »

yes ............but it depends on person .....if he could wear the frames for 12 months................According to me  if person wears frames for full year ............that makes him depressd .........and he could not walk  for 12months ........having problem to get enough sleep..........in this way we make LL very difficult............................If we chose LON (lengthening our nail)...........its recovery is fast .........if we do 6 cm we will start walk after 6 months without crutchs and we get comfortable sleep after frame removal which is around 3 months ...............but one disadvantage of knee pain..............but the chance is very little .......around 2% to 3 %.............................and one thing........ LL is one of most difficult task and main thing in this task is our mental strength. ; :D :D

Morissette

« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2016, 12:36:48 PM »

A little disappointed today I was supposed to get screws that you turn to lengthen replaced today as I maxed out the available length and it didn't happen. I know it's only a day of downtime but I have to spend enough time in a bed already I don't want to make it longer then it has too for no reason. Also someone was supposed to get money for me today for food and that didn't happen either.

The Kaiser

« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2016, 01:33:23 PM »

yes ............but it depends on person .....if he could wear the frames for 12 months................According to me  if person wears frames for full year ............that makes him depressd .........and he could not walk  for 12months ........having problem to get enough sleep..........in this way we make LL very difficult............................If we chose LON (lengthening our nail)...........its recovery is fast .........if we do 6 cm we will start walk after 6 months without crutchs and we get comfortable sleep after frame removal which is around 3 months ...............but one disadvantage of knee pain..............but the chance is very little .......around 2% to 3 %.............................and one thing........ LL is one of most difficult task and main thing in this task is our mental strength. ; :D :D

6 cm and 6 months to walk normally? what i know from some diaries 3-4 months is more than enough

Morissette

« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2016, 02:12:33 PM »

I'll be very honest during my recovery and the end amount I lengthened to add to the collection on the forum. If everything keeps going well recovery should start in November

ajay99

« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2016, 02:25:34 PM »

hiii  Kaiser..........2.5 months for lengthening ................. 1 month for callus formation.......3 months for strengthening (60% to 70%)................it takes around 6 months for normal walk................for 90% to 100% strengthening .............it takes 11 to 12 months........including ballerina recovery.................kaiser are you indian ?........... you also want to do LL ........which doctor do you want to go with ?...........how much you want to lengthen?

Bander72

« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2016, 03:32:34 PM »

hiii  Kaiser..........2.5 months for lengthening ................. 1 month for callus formation.......3 months for strengthening (60% to 70%)................it takes around 6 months for normal walk................for 90% to 100% strengthening .............it takes 11 to 12 months........including ballerina recovery.................kaiser are you indian ?........... you also want to do LL ........which doctor do you want to go with ?...........how much you want to lengthen?

Whats your gimmick with all the ..........
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

ajay99

« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2016, 04:35:36 PM »

Actually I am researching about limb lengthening from 3 years.................I consulted many doctors and also met many patients .............but now i want to take action to complete my dream of height..................and now I am just sharing the right information about LL .........so that the other future LL patients could get the right information.  ;) :) :)

Bander72

« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2016, 04:48:44 PM »

And what information is that if I may ask........

ajay99

« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2016, 05:03:49 PM »

what is your lengthening goal ?................whats your age ?................which doctor do you want to go with ?..................I am not any LL expert ............I am just want to share and get more info about LL . ;D

Bander72

« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2016, 05:32:00 PM »

what is your lengthening goal ?................whats your age ?................which doctor do you want to go with ?..................I am not any LL expert ............I am just want to share and get more info about LL . ;D

My goal is 4 cm..... to be 179 cm I am 23 years old..... I am thinking of going to Dhawan.....

ajay99

« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2016, 07:10:27 PM »

first I suggest you .........not to do LL ......because you are already tall ............179cm is very good height ............after that if you really want ....than put insoles.........it would be around ............3cm insole height + 2cm shoe height = 5cm......................179+5=184cm ........... around 184 cm tall................after that if you really want to do it then its you choice ..........and i know 3 patients of dhawan ..........its reviews are not good ..............2 patients did TSF (talyor spatial frame) pure external method and 1 patient did LON ...........he was dissatisfied with aftercare and.......returned back to home without frame removal................DR dhawan is good doctor in just surgical skills ..............but aftercare is very bad ...............If any complication occurred  then he will take more and more money ............and one thing more ..........his surgery leaves large cuts and scares...........and in your case you need only 4cm ...........which is very safe ..........and last thing he will not provide any accomodation........ you have  to arrange it yourself .......and he will not provide any guide person during the whole procedure..............and you have two more options dr srinagri and dr sarin............read all dairies of sringari and sarin...........in make me taller forum also ..........and last option is dr parihar in mumbai...........which is very safe and gud doctor........but the disadvantage is that he will not provide any accomodation and guide person during the whole process...................I am also confused about two doc .........sarin and sringari ..........because i have seen some good results ..........who lengthend 6cm or less then 6cm . ......and at last best of luck for your LL dream.  ;D ;D

Peaceout

« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2016, 07:47:15 PM »

first I suggest you .........not to do LL ......because you are already tall ............179cm is very good height ............after that if you really want ....than put insoles.........it would be around ............3cm insole height + 2cm shoe height = 5cm......................179+5=184cm ........... around 184 cm tall................after that if you really want to do it then its you choice ..........and i know 3 patients of dhawan ..........its reviews are not good ..............2 patients did TSF (talyor spatial frame) pure external method and 1 patient did LON ...........he was dissatisfied with aftercare and.......returned back to home without frame removal................DR dhawan is good doctor in just surgical skills ..............but aftercare is very bad ...............If any complication occurred  then he will take more and more money ............and one thing more ..........his surgery leaves large cuts and scares...........and in your case you need only 4cm ...........which is very safe ..........and last thing he will not provide any accomodation........ you have  to arrange it yourself .......and he will not provide any guide person during the whole procedure..............and you have two more options dr srinagri and dr sarin............read all dairies of sringari and sarin...........in make me taller forum also ..........and last option is dr parihar in mumbai...........which is very safe and gud doctor........but the disadvantage is that he will not provide any accomodation and guide person during the whole process...................I am also confused about two doc .........sarin and sringari ..........because i have seen some good results ..........who lengthend 6cm or less then 6cm . ......and at last best of luck for your LL dream.  ;D ;D
no......offence.....but......you.....are.....weird....man....

ajay99

« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2016, 07:56:15 PM »

o sorry ............i have not read it carefuly.........so you wann be 179 cm tall...........by increasing 4 cm height............ read IKE dairy and philips of dr sringari in makeme taller forum...............and i also know some patients of sarin.......... who did cross lengthening to become 180 cm tall .........................and dr sringari did 45 to 50 cosmetic limb lengthening...............dr sarin did 100 to 130  cosmetic limb lengthening............dr dhawn did 15 to 20  cosmetic limb lengthening................and parihar did 15 to 20  cosmetic limb lengthening..........it might be helpful to chose your doctor...............i consulted these doctors and asked same question to all.

ajay99

« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2016, 08:04:30 PM »

hiiii  Peaceout ..........what do you want to say.........how can you say that i am weird man ........

Peaceout

« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2016, 08:27:50 PM »

hiiii  Peaceout ..........what do you want to say.........how can you say that i am weird man ........
hahah sorry dude ,you made me smile.Didnt mean to offend you :D just your posts are funny with all the dots and weird sentences.

Sweden

« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2016, 04:01:05 AM »

Easy, it's 2016 and you can't even write close to properly.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Morissette

« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2016, 05:22:25 AM »

He's from India obviously his English isn't the best we aren't here for an English class you understand what he's trying to say, keep it relevant to LL.

ajay99

« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2016, 08:03:44 AM »

yes, my english is not perfect like you guys but i want to improve it as much as i can. Morissette can you please post your latest x ray, i am also considering Dr sarin for my LL next month and do you know any other patient is coming this oct ? :) :)

Morissette

« Reply #175 on: October 05, 2016, 08:07:17 AM »

I haven't had a second X-ray yet but next time I go I will be sure to post it! As far as I know two girls had surgery for internals yesterday but they haven't been moved to the guest house yet usually takes 5-10 days depending on pain and recovery post surgery. There are 3 guys at the guest house and 2 girls right now 4 when the other two are moved here.

Morissette

« Reply #176 on: October 05, 2016, 12:48:07 PM »

Got my money for food today as well as I got my bolts changed so I can resume lengthening. Physio is practically painless now and any knee pain I used to have while doing leg raises or just simply bending my leg and straightening back out is pretty much none existant anymore.

Sweden

« Reply #177 on: October 05, 2016, 10:07:32 PM »

If you don't stand up - every day, you will have very bad ballerina.

Do the Physio let you sit on the edge of the bed and then press your knees so your heels touch the ground?
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

The Kaiser

« Reply #178 on: October 05, 2016, 10:09:41 PM »

Do the Physio let you sit on the edge of the bed and then press your knees so your heels touch the ground?

Sweden do you think 8 cm is a good goal? or its depend on individual

onemorefoot

« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2016, 11:32:50 PM »

8 cm starts being a lot, Sweden himself did this and says that you shouldnt pass 6 cm. Even in femurs 8 cm is quite a lot. I dont know if there are exceptions.
Budget will determine my future.

The Kaiser

« Reply #180 on: October 06, 2016, 12:11:15 AM »

8 cm starts being a lot, Sweden himself did this and says that you shouldnt pass 6 cm. Even in femurs 8 cm is quite a lot. I dont know if there are exceptions.

with Internal method i thik its more safe

onemorefoot

« Reply #181 on: October 06, 2016, 12:21:02 AM »

Yes, that is why inernal cost a lot.

The Kaiser

« Reply #182 on: October 06, 2016, 01:36:03 AM »

Yes, that is why inernal cost a lot.

8 cm is the max recommended length, Argios made it and a lot of patients too. btw which method you gonna choose and with who?

onemorefoot

« Reply #183 on: October 06, 2016, 02:02:49 AM »

Precice 2 or Guitchet nail, Precice with Paley if you have the money, other options are Parihar and B.Personally I want to add 10-11 cm in two surgeries.

The Kaiser

« Reply #184 on: October 06, 2016, 02:33:42 AM »

Precice 2 or Guitchet nail, Precice with Paley if you have the money, other options are Parihar and B.Personally I want to add 10-11 cm in two surgeries.

like 7-4 - 6-6 or what? whats your age now? two surgeries take time and this is the cons

Morissette

« Reply #185 on: October 06, 2016, 02:56:21 AM »

Yes my heels still touch the ground I often sit on the edge of my bed place my feet on stacked flip flops and press down to get my heel too touch the ground. The stacked flip flops give me around a 2" "platform" I guess. Hurts my ankles a little bit in the beginning but holy hell does it ever do I ever feel the stretch in my calves haha.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Up