Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 inches external tibia Dr.Amar Sarin  (Read 91765 times)

Morissette

Re: 3 inches external tibia Dr.Amar Sarin
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2016, 05:31:05 AM »

I just want to stress to all future LLers how important it is for you to follow any and all physio that is assigned to you. Yes it is painful but it will make recovery so much easier and help avoid complications. If you read the start of the diary you might have seen when I mentioned another patient here who lengthened both segments. He himself didn't do all physio assigned to him because it was really painful he said. He regrets not having done it all because he had to fight with ballerina for quite some time instead of being able to focus on his walking. He told me that another guy was here who did 8.2cm in his Tibias and did all the physio assigned no matter what multiple times a day. Sometimes he would come to his room and see the guy on the ground exercising. A really painful but effective way here that they combat ballerina while lengthening is put dumbbell weights on your knee too losen up your calves. The guy did that every day and never got ballerina 2 months later he was walking normally.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2016, 06:57:19 AM »

I don't really follow how schooling works in India but Google is a wonderful tool for such things. Maybe he took extra courses or specialized in something I don't really know. Well I'm officially 2mm taller I thought lengthening would be painful but so far I can't feel a damn thing. Still getting used to seeing all the metal rods go into my legs though it's slightly terrifying at first. My only advice so far if you do this is around the pin site areas there will by what looks to be dried up blood do not I repeat do not pick it off it is extremely painful and provides some protection when you do physio.

all your messages are so funny

Morissette

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2016, 07:10:15 AM »

What's life without a little sense of humour 🤓

ub40

« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2016, 06:12:29 PM »

I just want to stress to all future LLers how important it is for you to follow any and all physio that is assigned to you. Yes it is painful but it will make recovery so much easier and help avoid complications. If you read the start of the diary you might have seen when I mentioned another patient here who lengthened both segments. He himself didn't do all physio assigned to him because it was really painful he said. He regrets not having done it all because he had to fight with ballerina for quite some time instead of being able to focus on his walking. He told me that another guy was here who did 8.2cm in his Tibias and did all the physio assigned no matter what multiple times a day. Sometimes he would come to his room and see the guy on the ground exercising. A really painful but effective way here that they combat ballerina while lengthening is put dumbbell weights on your knee too losen up your calves. The guy did that every day and never got ballerina 2 months later he was walking normally.

You seem like you know more about patients that have done this years ago than you should. One of the many clues that this is a fake diary.  This thread is bull  and you're not even making an effort to make your lie more believable. It's actually a little insutling
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

Mtall

« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2016, 07:12:46 PM »

You seem like you know more about patients that have done this years ago than you should. One of the many clues that this is a fake diary.  This thread is bullcrap and you're not even making an effort to make your lie more believable. It's actually a little insutling

This is exactly what I thought of the diary...a bloody fake.
And in my mind at least, the words "Fake" and "Dr. Sarin" go hand in hand.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2016, 07:17:56 PM »

This user was active here a few months before this diary was started so I don't know. It does seem strange that when I asked from Sarin some contacts, he said he doesnt remember any personal patient name by name or whatever yet in this case he remembers Sweden and 4cm even by their usernames...

Also, the 45 minutes does sound far fetched.. Anesthesia, braking the bone, constructing the frame... These things take time.
I learned some stuff during this time

Sweden

« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2016, 07:26:21 PM »

Every surgery takes about 3 hours.

Morissette is an idiot and can't help that everything he does online turns to nonsense. He is just stupid.

They don't study 4-5 years in India to be a Physio therapist. None of them know anything of importance regarding leg lengthening. They do idiotic exercises that doesn't help at all and stretches muscles they don't know why even.

Forget about the physios and try to stand up as much as possible. Use the crutches to lift your legs every day. Eat lots of garlic and coconut oil, vegetables and chicken too.

Try to use the sandals during the night. Keep an eye on your thigh muscles bc that's the one that turns the femur inwards if it disappears.
The tibia can't rotate, it's fixated in the ilizarov frame.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Mtall

« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2016, 07:53:11 PM »

Keep an eye on your thigh muscles bc that's the one that turns the femur inwards if it disappears.

Hey Sweden. Can you explain that a little more, please?

Racks

• Visitor
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2016, 09:17:03 PM »

They don't study 4-5 years in India to be a Physio therapist. None of them know anything of importance regarding leg lengthening. They do idiotic exercises that doesn't help at all and stretches muscles they don't know why even.

I guess you do not know anything about how medical system works in India.

All the medical practitioners including physios (who needs 4 year degree) should be qualified and need to be registered with the government, they do a thorugh check of credentials before registering them.

medical practice without proper registration is illegal in India and also a criminal offence as they can even get charged for murder.

You probably might have met with some quack physio  in India.

this is for your reference http://www.dcptot.com/reg_practitioner.asp

Morissette

« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2016, 01:36:28 AM »

Surgery itself took about 45minutes with prep and everything the total time was more then 45 minutes I'm very real and the patients I'm talking to you about were here last month I'm sharing stories shared to me by another patient here. You guys have an extremely harsh prejudice against Sarin and I don't understand. Either way this forum is so incredibly hostile must be all the depression and anger why can't we all just be friends 😘. I have mock photos on here from like 4-5 months ago go take a look I'm real lmao. Someone wanna explain to me how to post a video on here always says file full and imgur doesn't take videos. And lol don't stand while lengthening causes the new bone to compress and you lose height why the hell would you wanna endure this longer.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2016, 01:48:50 AM »

Someone wanna explain to me how to post a video on here always says file full and imgur doesn't take videos.

Easiest way is just upload to youtube as an unlisted video and paste the link inside a forum post wrapped in [ youtube] [ /youtube ] tags.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Morissette

« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2016, 01:58:44 AM »

Thank you!! I hope this is enough to satisfy you savages. Ub40 did I uninsult you or what I'm Canadian we don't insult people we just play Hockey  ;)

Morissette

« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2016, 03:36:10 AM »

Sweden just for you http://www.forwardtherapy.se/tag/anger-management/. Get well soon friend I wanna see you being positive instead of all this anger stress is bad for the body.

Alu

« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2016, 03:49:17 AM »

Sweden just for you http://www.forwardtherapy.se/tag/anger-management/. Get well soon friend I wanna see you being positive instead of all this anger stress is bad for the body.

You're not really inspiring any sort of sympathy for your diary with how petty you're starting to be...

Morissette

« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2016, 04:43:04 AM »

I'm not looking for sympathy I was trying to help others with an honest diary about my experience then I started to get called delusional and being told I'm going to pretty much end up crippled and called names. So I'll be back when I've finished lengthening to let everyone know how much I did and I will be back another time when I can walk normally. If anyone have any real questions about the surgery that they wish to ask me pm me because unfortunately my diary is not very informative mostly just ppl bickering at me have a fabulous day and good luck to future LLers :).

Ps don't lengthen to fast at a time it burns little turns at a time throughout the day is much better. I expect to be done lengthening in 9weeks and 6 days from today.

Sweden

« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2016, 08:16:39 AM »

Ever wonder why everyone is picking on you?

Hmmmmmm, could it be bc everything you say is either lies, nonsense or misleading others who want to do this?

Let me guess, the Physio let you sit on the side of the bed and presses your knees down so your heels will come down to prevent ballerina?

Idiots.

How is that different from standing up - with a walker of course??

You should stand, every day! The physios doesn't know  , even if they'd studied 4 years.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Morissette

« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2016, 08:00:48 AM »

I have been getting a lot of Pms so I've decided to make a quick update tomorrow I will have my 1st cm. The days go by slow here I didn't come well prepared to keep myself occupied so I bought some books on my phone. There isn't usually much pain in my legs most of the time but sometimes 20-30 minutes after I lengthened it hurts a lot in the middle of my tibia but the pain ceases within the hour. I won't lie it is increadibly uncomfortable to have these on your legs all day every day sleeping doesn't come as easy as it used too. My legs mostly just feel very tight most of the day but it is tolerable. No complications yet although I've just started hoping for the best.

onemorefoot

« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2016, 04:44:02 PM »

Do you think someone has really proportions for a quadrilateral lengthening of 10 cm, 6 femur+4 tibia, with a year of distance. Beacuse I am concerned about the relation of my femur length to tibia. Morissete, good luck with your goal.
Budget will determine my future.

Morissette

« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2016, 02:54:21 AM »

There is a big difference between putting 15lb Dumbbells on your knees to fight ballerina vs holding your entire body weight I don't think I have to do the math for you. And I and its hard to say you would have to figure out your proportions before hand and do some math. Everyones proportions are different but I think 6+4 would keep your legs well proportioned it's more a question of wether or not your torso is long enough. In most cases we shorties have short legs and longer torsos so it works out nicely.

Peaceout

« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2016, 03:21:17 PM »

In most cases we shorties have short legs and longer torsos so it works out nicely.
haha please stop fooling yourself and be realistic :D In most cases shorties ''dont'' have short legs and longer torsos people mostly come to world with a proportioned body(of course there are exceptions and they are not so common but they exist.)
People just come to forum and be like ''hey guys im 165(or 170) and i have very short legs so LL will make my proportions much better.''
LOL you dont have ''short'' legs compared to rest of your body...You are just short alredy!

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2016, 03:41:54 PM »

Well height to inseam ratio is a good measurement to judge if someone has short or long legs.

But i agree a lot of people exaggerate that they have short legs when in real life they are just average for their height.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2016, 04:02:17 PM »

haha please stop fooling yourself and be realistic :D In most cases shorties ''dont'' have short legs and longer torsos people mostly come to world with a proportioned body(of course there are exceptions and they are not so common but they exist.)
People just come to forum and be like ''hey guys im 165(or 170) and i have very short legs so LL will make my proportions much better.''
LOL you dont have ''short'' legs compared to rest of your body...You are just short alredy!

Actually, judging by the pics this guy posted a few months ago in the proportion thread, he has really really short tibias... His tibia LL will actually improve his proportions... But yeah... Most people are well proportioned to a degree but in varies... I am a 5'7 with 27-28 inseam

Morissette

« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2016, 07:49:14 PM »

I posted on the forum a few months ago asking everyone's sitting height. My sitting height is 91cm at 168cm and people said that was relatively short torso people were saying they had 92-93cm+ sitting height and they were shorter then me. Either way to me longer legs looks better I guess it's all just how you interpret proportions yourself. You should only be trying to please yourself by doing this surgery if you're trying to please everyone you'll never be happy.

Bander72

« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2016, 07:39:24 AM »

I don't know if your honest or not but don't listen to the negativity you did the surgery for yourself, not for the approval of others. I have my feelings about Sarin but you have already gone beyond the point of return, you have to focus on recovery. I would advice to stop lengthening when your body is telling you to stop and not until you reach 3 inches.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Morissette

« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2016, 08:27:43 AM »

Thanks bander and that is the plan I will stop when my body tells me to stop

Peaceout

« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2016, 12:47:22 PM »

Actually, judging by the pics this guy posted a few months ago in the proportion thread, he has really really short tibias... His tibia LL will actually improve his proportions... But yeah... Most people are well proportioned to a degree but in varies... I am a 5'7 with 27-28 inseam
uhm i really dont agree that,if we think that he is 168 and look at his proportion pics,i cant see anything anormal.They are just normal sized tibias..

and morissette,im not trying to attack you or offend you in anyway.I really dont.Please be careful and listen other veterans advices.(like sweeden,he is very realistic and knows so much about this whole thing.)
I hope you dont regret your decision later.I wish you a good recovery.

Morissette

« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2016, 03:44:51 PM »

Thank you Peaceout I am more then willing to stop before hand 8cm would just be the "dream" I guess you could put it. Now proportion wise according to my x-rays my femur is 17" and my tibia is 11". That makes a 6" difference in length I too agree that by just looking at my proportions picture my legs still look fairly proportionate. Now if we were to get all technical the average difference between the two would be 4" so if by some miracle I did get the 3" I was after I would still be very close to the average if I don't reach the 3" my proportions would essentially be almost perfect. I was lucky in my height dilemma that my proportions turned out this way although I'll admit even if they weren't like this it wouldn't have stopped me from doing the surgery.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2016, 03:51:49 PM »

I dont know... Morissette has the shortest pre op tibias I have ever seen. I only saw one or two people like that naturally in the gym or the streets during summer. Again, this is a plus for Morissette as it means that after surgery his proportions would actually look better (in my opinion).

Morissette

« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2016, 04:28:52 PM »

I agree tibike I was lucky in that sense my Tibias are 3" shorter then the average which is still small for my current height

Morissette

« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2016, 04:28:39 AM »

Quick update, lastnight was the worst sleep I've ever had not because of pain but my legs were so damn itchy the whole night I scratched at the for over an hour with no hope. The pain I get makes me feel like a 10 year old again feels like growing pains in my Tibias lol. This morning I was minding my own business eating some toast with jam on my bed and this bug came crawling out of between my mattress and bedframe. Before I had time to kill it it crawled back. I tried to find it but I can't so now I have a rogue bug in my room somewhere.

onemorefoot

« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2016, 05:10:46 AM »

Pain will go, just be careful, if you feel too much pain at 7 cm you should stop.
Budget will determine my future.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Up