Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Wannabetaller destroyed my life  (Read 22090 times)

WannaBeTaller-Official

Re: Wannabetaller destroyed my life
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2023, 12:18:14 PM »

Why hasn't any one sued these bastards yet? If this happened to me I'd pay people to visit them in there home and take care of them. Butcher scum of the earth. This is why you NEVER go to Turkey for LL

I return your insults to you in the same way. This is the first. Latter, all our addresses of ours are accessible, anybody can visit here to take care of us. We trust ourselves.

This is the first, only, and last answer taking you seriously.

The Victims Of WannaBeTaller

« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2023, 12:54:50 PM »

Turkish Wannabetaller performed 4 precice operations on her thigh and almost died of massive bleeding in Turkey. The fourth time he was willing to change the needle for her. She only can stayed in the hospital for one night. She had a high fever and the company forced her back to the hotel.  Because Wannabetaller purchased inferior needles, so that the company promised to compensate her for 2 months of accommodation, but then the company regretted and asking her to recruit entice others do the surgery to compensate for the compensation!  She refused to be a shill, and the boss of wbt broke into her room in the middle of the night, threatening to send her to jail in turkey for 10 years if she didn't pay the accommodation fee, and also robbed her lengthening tool!  Drive her into depression, cry every day and leave wbt's black heart hotel with her broken legs!  On the second day before the operation, Wbtposted a bunch of lies in the group about her statement and disbanded the group, so that no one would have a chance to refute!She got nonunion cause by the company,she didn't even ask you to settle accounts, just because she scolded wbt in the group and expose the shill of wbt(seven http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=84305.0 ), wbt came to China just to chase the accommodation fee of those three melons and two dates!  Send her a court threat (the accountant is illiterate, the amount is a mess, and it's just sent out!) To be honest, I'm really afraid that w will sue me for getting back the little medicine money!

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2023, 01:01:28 PM »

Wannarbetaller, did I give you too little money? Earn our money, destroy our legs, and even accuse me of spreading rumors. I provide various evidence, but you cannot obtain any evidence. Just rely on one mouth, what do you say is what you say? I believe that the eyes of the masses are sharp and able to distinguish right from wrong. Wannarbetaller, you smeared me because YOU want to continue earning money from the victims. I won't let you do it!

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2023, 01:13:39 PM »

Wannarbetaller, you question my screenshot, so why don't you show me your screenshot? We have records on both sides of our conversation. Don't tell me that you deleted the records to protect the patient's privacy. This foolish lie will not be believed by a three-year-old child!! Why don't you show screenshots, because you can only lie, Because you are feeling guilty and dare not show your records!!!

199cm

• Visitor
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2023, 01:46:23 PM »

Hi, how are about AFA and LLT? I dont have much money, so I can only choose Turkey, although I know many patient were destroyed here.. :(

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2023, 02:07:25 PM »

There are several rational reasons why they may not pursue legal action.

(1) Budgetary Concerns: Typically, people opt for LON surgery in Turkey to save money. Complications could increase their expenses beyond their means.

(2) Language and Geographical Barriers: Taking legal action against a medical institution in another country would likely be complex and burdensome.

(3) Privacy Concerns: Initiating a lawsuit might expose the fact that they underwent LL surgery, something they may prefer to keep private.

However, taking legal action is a good way to legitimately judge WBT, and hiring a lawyer through collaboration with other victims might also be a viable option to consider.

I partly agree with the rationality of these reasons.

1- Yes, filing a lawsuit will require some expense. However, this will not pose a big problem in the first stage. Because the sums to be obtained in such cases are high, and in this respect, lawyers will generally tend to cut costs by demanding a certain rate over the possible earnings when the case is won. Of course, this is valid when they see a light in the complainant's story.
2- It is clear that this will pose a problem to a certain extent. But this is not an insurmountable obstacle. Every country has law offices that are in active communication with law offices in other countries. Even if you are in a foreign country, it is possible to proceed through any law office in the country to be sued.
3- Such cases are cases where the attorney carries out all the processes on behalf of his client, and the identity of the client often remains a very small detail. His attorney receives the information from the client and fights with this information in court on his behalf. In most cases, the client does not even have to go to court. Therefore, the identity of the plaintiff cannot be known by most people except his lawyer and the court board.

Undoubtedly, an impartial third party - the courts - is the optimum solution when a dispute arises between the parties. Otherwise, each side will continue to argue that they are right in their own way, which will make it difficult to reach a conclusion. WBT has not disregarded any of its legal liabilities arising from contracts. In fact, although there is no legal obligation in terms of patient satisfaction, the company did not hesitate to make sacrifices in most cases. In this respect, WBT requested to apply to the judicial authorities for the problems encountered and encouraged the other party to do so. Wbt always prefers to settle accounts with the parties before the court rather than dealing with smear campaigns covered with unfounded allegations and slanders

199cm

• Visitor
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2023, 04:07:55 PM »

I'm curious, isn't this a place for patients to share their experiences? Why are there intermediaries here cunningly arguing and shirking responsibility? Why not spend money and time on treating and compensating victims, and hire useless sophists to waste their time here in public relations?

jerrytheman

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2023, 08:29:44 AM »

I love how WBT, LLT, and all the other Turkey butchers are on here trying to prove themselves when we all know what a little piece of fk they are. So many more victims from there who are so scared they keep their mouths because WBT threatens to sue them if they talk  . Sue me mothefka @WannaBeTaller-Official ;)

« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2023, 09:56:54 AM »

WBT even threatened me to go to jail in Türkiye for 10 years, They are just a group of hooligans, the underworld!! Earn my money, destroy my legs, sell my information and send me to prison. Why are you so disgusting? ???

« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2023, 10:30:40 AM »

I won't recommend any company, I exposed WBT's ugly face, so they falsely accused me of being a shill of AFA and LLT, I was intentionally defaming them. This is ridiculous. I underwent the surgery at WBT, but I was entrusted by two other companies? ?Even if I were a shill, shouldn't I be a shill from WBT?

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2023, 10:51:32 AM »

I'm curious, isn't this a place for patients to share their experiences? Why are there intermediaries here cunningly arguing and shirking responsibility? Why not spend money and time on treating and compensating victims, and hire useless sophists to waste their time here in public relations?

No, you're not curious, you are just dubious, the sophists are so as well.( If you want, we can hire you for public relations for the company.)
Your nickname is 199cm but your malicious intention is catching the eye far from 199 miles. Didn't you read what was written in our answers? Didn't you understand that our greatest wish too is for this forum to be used to share invaluable patient experiences? If what some of our patients did was to share their own experiences, even if it was against us, we wouldn't need to spend so much time here. However, they unfortunately resorted to slander, defaming, stigmatizing and manipulation that went beyond the limits of constructive criticism. Of course, the company has the right to defend itself against this unacceptable approach. The only thing we have done is to make reference to this right. Did you think that we took a huge flag of WBT in our hands and  as we cheered "Yahoo! Wahoo! The greatest WBT! There is no greater than WBT!" So read it again! You are going to understand more! Of course, if you're a really well-intentioned person and care about lengthening patients or candidates!
Lastly, If I thought you meant well, I could have given a more polite answer.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2023, 10:53:12 AM »

Wannarbetaller, you question my screenshot, so why don't you show me your screenshot? We have records on both sides of our conversation. Don't tell me that you deleted the records to protect the patient's privacy. This foolish lie will not be believed by a three-year-old child!! Why don't you show screenshots, because you can only lie, Because you are feeling guilty and dare not show your records!!!

Please don't be funny Ms. S^^^^^! I have never shared a screenshot on any platform, and I explained why. Firstly, I am here as a person who is official, and secondly, I do not find it appropriate in principle to make personal correspondence a subject of disclosure. That's why I didn't share a screenshot neither on this platform nor on other platforms, even if it's 100% in our favor. But you?! You already share everything. Then you can also share with the forum my correspondence between us you have!

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2023, 10:54:48 AM »

I love how WBT, LLT, and all the other Turkey butchers are on here trying to prove themselves when we all know what a little piece of fk they are. So many more victims from there who are so scared they keep their mouths because WBT threatens to sue them if they talk  . Sue me mothefka @WannaBeTaller-Official ;)

First, I return all your insults to you in the same way. Secondly, we are not trying to prove ourselves here, but to defend against slander and smear campaigns. Criminals are afraid of being prosecuted/sued, not victims. Asking to sue is not a threat, it is just a legal right to apply when you think you have been wronged. I wish some of them would apply to a court instead of resorting to slander, deception and defamation here.
This is the first, only, and last answer I'll give, taking you seriously.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2023, 10:56:38 AM »

WBT even threatened me to go to jail in Türkiye for 10 years, They are just a group of hooligans, the underworld!! Earn my money, destroy my legs, sell my information and send me to prison. Why are you so disgusting? ???

You were sharing both the private information of a Chinese patient with whom you had a personal conflict and the private information of the Xiangjian staff who worked with us, who did their best for you, on various platforms with insults, even though there was no problem that you encountered yet. They just told you that what you are doing is not only immoral but also a crime punishable by up to 10 years in Turkey. I think the real disgusting thing is to be so brave in reversing the facts.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2023, 11:12:25 AM »

I won't recommend any company, I exposed WBT's ugly face, so they falsely accused me of being a shill of AFA and LLT, I was intentionally defaming them. This is ridiculous. I underwent the surgery at WBT, but I was entrusted by two other companies? ?Even if I were a shill, shouldn't I be a shill from WBT?

Yes, we also do not recommend any company, even ourselves/WBT. We say go, see and make your decision. No matter what company in the world!
Anyone can accuse you of being a part of AFA and LLT but I/we have never done that, we never will. You don't have to speak on behalf someone to blame us here. You already have a lot to talk on behalf yourself. Just be honest and admit your own mistakes as well.

« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2023, 11:47:13 AM »

Originally, after treating chronic osteomyelitis in China, I planned to go back to Türkiye to sue Wannabetaller, a black intermediary, for delay and improper treatment of intramedullary infection, which made me be careful all my life to prevent recurrence of chronic osteomyelitis! When we know that the statute of limitations for lawsuits in Türkiye is ten years, and we see the news that "a man in Türkiye has sued for ten years to prove that he is not dead", is it so difficult for local Turks? People defend their rights? The litigation efficiency is so low! Then I go to Türkiye as a Chinese and sue Turks. Is there any hope? After executing the link for N years, right? Is there any hope for a country like Türkiye? No wonder black intermediaries are fearless! The domestic police and doctors said that my case was a medical accident, and the lawyer also said that it would be much easier if the intermediaries and doctors were both in China. But if I were in China, I would never get chronic osteomyelitis because every doctor knows that debridement is necessary!
Clearing the lesion is the basic principle for the treatment of suppurative infections and osteomyelitis, and it is also the key to successful treatment of osteomyelitis! And I have always told me that osteomyelitis does not require debridement, it can be cured with antibiotics. It will not recur! And developing into chronic osteomyelitis, I still disagree with other doctors' recommendations for needle removal and debridement!

informationispower

« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2023, 12:04:10 PM »

Can mods close this thread which spams the forum?

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2023, 12:05:57 PM »

Originally, after treating chronic osteomyelitis in China, I planned to go back to Türkiye to sue Wannabetaller, a black intermediary, for delay and improper treatment of intramedullary infection, which made me be careful all my life to prevent recurrence of chronic osteomyelitis! When we know that the statute of limitations for lawsuits in Türkiye is ten years, and we see the news that "a man in Türkiye has sued for ten years to prove that he is not dead", is it so difficult for local Turks? People defend their rights? The litigation efficiency is so low! Then I go to Türkiye as a Chinese and sue Turks. Is there any hope? After executing the link for N years, right? Is there any hope for a country like Türkiye? No wonder black intermediaries are fearless! The domestic police and doctors said that my case was a medical accident, and the lawyer also said that it would be much easier if the intermediaries and doctors were both in China. But if I were in China, I would never get chronic osteomyelitis because every doctor knows that debridement is necessary!
Clearing the lesion is the basic principle for the treatment of suppurative infections and osteomyelitis, and it is also the key to successful treatment of osteomyelitis! And I have always told me that osteomyelitis does not require debridement, it can be cured with antibiotics. It will not recur! And developing into chronic osteomyelitis, I still disagree with other doctors' recommendations for needle removal and debridement!

I answered this in other posts. I'll come back to the forum when you bring forward a new claim.

.seriouslyinjured

« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2023, 12:30:05 PM »

I really wonder how there are still people that go to these butchers for LL and generally to Turkey for cosmetic procedures which is the most scam place in the world, full of crooks that ruin their patients.

I hope that all fellow LLers-victims from them will have a happy end with their problems. You should find respectable doctors and listen to their advice.

jerrytheman

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2023, 08:45:37 PM »

WBT is like the annoying kid in school that self invites themselves to another kid's birthday party.

Like why are you even here WBT.

Literally NO ONE likes you or want you here. BYEEEEEEEE. Do you not have any other legs to butcher up today? Please leave so you can meet your monthly quota on how many people to disable.

« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2023, 08:43:12 AM »

Blocking my account and registering a new one to falsely accuse me. why you are not tired? The facts experienced by the victim are there, which is an indisputable fact. Don't lose your conscience and use these excuses! What else would you do besides make the victims more angry?

From beginning to end, the victim has suffered a lot from the incident, and there is still no trace of guilt, still shirking responsibility! I will always keep these evasive attitudes and excuses which you deny! The reputation of Wannabetaller is equally bad in the eyes of European patients. There are many institutions in the world, but no one has shown such a bad attitude towards victims!

199cm

• Visitor
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2023, 08:55:31 AM »

Can the owner drive out the official people? I'm communicating with patients, and these official public relations people always come in and interrupt. Is there a problem. I want to understand the situation. The official people should not come here to cause trouble. Are you trying to cover up something?

« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2023, 11:20:23 AM »

Watch out for Türkiye limb lengthening surgery professional diary writer! The real occupation of the patients in Türkiye's black intermediary Wannabetaller is so complicated that you can't imagine! So don't be surprised if some patients will do something to betray their personality for a small profit! I was personally threatened by the shill of WBT, micro blog diary writer in Türkiye, which impressed me deeply.

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2023, 11:43:56 AM »

Why are patients telling the truth less and less? Because more and more people take screenshots to ask the official.

The patients who feel good enough to show you their leg are actually not able to see anything during the lengthening period, as it will take at least a year after the lengthening to be noticeable. In the long run, before taking out of the intramedullary needle , you can please the doctor and he will take more care of your leg in the future. Why not do it? Why would a loser in treatment want to show you? just to prove its existence? Can you see and heal or can you suffer instead.

There used to be many patients who were willing to tell the truth, but gradually, they didn't want to persuade either. Because brainless people turned around to ask the WBT official if it was true after hearing the victim's self accusation? You can imagine what answer he got! Is the inspection useful? Ask the person sitting in a wheelchair with their legs still in WBT's hands. Do they dare to tell the truth? The only thing they can do is to make the doctor and WBT happy, so that they may be treated well.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2023, 01:20:46 PM »

Why are patients telling the truth less and less? Because more and more people take screenshots to ask the official.

The patients who feel good enough to show you their leg are actually not able to see anything during the lengthening period, as it will take at least a year after the lengthening to be noticeable. In the long run, before taking out of the intramedullary needle , you can please the doctor and he will take more care of your leg in the future. Why not do it? Why would a loser in treatment want to show you? just to prove its existence? Can you see and heal or can you suffer instead.

There used to be many patients who were willing to tell the truth, but gradually, they didn't want to persuade either. Because brainless people turned around to ask the WBT official if it was true after hearing the victim's self accusation? You can imagine what answer he got! Is the inspection useful? Ask the person sitting in a wheelchair with their legs still in WBT's hands. Do they dare to tell the truth? The only thing they can do is to make the doctor and WBT happy, so that they may be treated well.

Normally, I didn't think to answer you anymore because I closed this topic from my own perspective. But apparently I was wrong!

I am already the one who encourages patients to openly share all their problems. They have nothing to fear. If they were afraid anyway, would they dare to defame us with baseless slanders, aside from not being able to tell the truth? Those who started the slanders and manipulations that drained our energy in this forum were those who had stayed at our hotel recently and still were. Are they afraid!!?

All people, not just patients, can betray for small profits. This is a moral issue. But WBT is a betrayed company.WBT was ruthlessly vilified by patients to whom they had presented a healthy process and cared for them closely throughout their processes. That's why I even stated that what you're doing here deserved more respect than what they're doing.After all, you had a grievance. Hence, WBT ,as a betrayed company, does not degrade  to call some into treason for small profits.

You claim that "I was personally threatened by the nonsense of WBT, the micro-blogger in Turkey, which affected me deeply." You've been attacking us for almost two weeks, is this threat just now on your mind!? Very interesting! Anyway, when are you going to post screenshots for this new scenario?!

By the way, I asked you to share your correspondence with me here. What happened, you couldn't find those correspondences?!

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2023, 01:30:36 PM »

Can the owner drive out the official people? I'm communicating with patients, and these official public relations people always come in and interrupt. Is there a problem. I want to understand the situation. The official people should not come here to cause trouble. Are you trying to cover up something?

If the forum official/management thinks that I/we have violated any rules, They are free to ban us/me.

I don't think anyone in this forum, including us, sees a problem communicating between patients and you. Of course you can communicate on any platform with others. But we had a few points of criticism about one of the patients (wannabetaller-bubuzenggao) communication style and manipulations, and we did it in a civilized and polite manner despite all the insults, slander and manipulations.

Our involvement in the forum correspondence recently had nothing to do with you anyway. Because we have answered you before. What we did was to respond to the unfair accusations and slanders that went beyond the limits of constructive criticism made against the company over a case.

(By the way, I think you're wannabetaller-bubuzenggao (victims of wannabetals). So are "Injured" and "abcdefu". You are all the same people or people who are in the game on your behalf. But my opinion is that you are all "wannabetals-bubuzengou".
For some reason, when "wannabetaller- bubuzenggao" made a post, "199cm", "Injured" and "abdcefu" also made a post supporting him right after. You are good enough friends always to enter the forum at the same time, huh! You always come across each other!!)

c

« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2023, 01:41:27 PM »

希望大家一切都好

« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2023, 02:20:26 PM »

If the forum official/management thinks that I/we have violated any rules, They are free to ban us/me.

I don't think anyone in this forum, including us, sees a problem communicating between patients and you. Of course you can communicate on any platform with others. But we had a few points of criticism about one of the patients (wannabetaller-bubuzenggao) communication style and manipulations, and we did it in a civilized and polite manner despite all the insults, slander and manipulations.

Our involvement in the forum correspondence recently had nothing to do with you anyway. Because we have answered you before. What we did was to respond to the unfair accusations and slanders that went beyond the limits of constructive criticism made against the company over a case.

(By the way, I think you're wannabetaller-bubuzenggao (victims of wannabetals). So are "Injured" and "abcdefu". You are all the same people or people who are in the game on your behalf. But my opinion is that you are all "wannabetals-bubuzengou".
For some reason, when "wannabetaller- bubuzenggao" made a post, "199cm", "Injured" and "abdcefu" also made a post supporting him right after. You are good enough friends always to enter the forum at the same time, huh! You always come across each other!!)
If the company doesn't say it, I don't even know that these are my best friends. So, just opposing voices is equivalent to being my avatar. Have you ever thought that there are many people who are not satisfied with the company ? Can you think of me still in bed when you're drinking tea, earning black money, and farting in the office ?

« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2023, 02:26:49 PM »

Wannabetaller, you have the right to make your own posts and argue. Can you stop farting in my posts? You've disabled my body. Now, you even polluted my eyes, and destroyed my soul. Isn't that too disgusting?

« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2023, 02:35:05 PM »

The video is about the same batch of patients I was in Wannabetaller (bubuzenggao) in Turkey. She only lengthened 4cm  because of the pain、ballerina foot and inversion of foot . Wbt also peddled her to spend money to find yunus to do relax achilles tendon surgery(at that time, other companies were free to charge this surgery ), She wore a plaster cast for another 3+ months at the hotel rented to her by wbt.  After returning to China, after walking, the broken bone suddenly became red, swollen, hot and painful, and the internal infection broke out!  Later, the nails became red, swollen and infected!  She also has injury of  common peroneal nerve,.Because the patient had already returned to China ,so that was perfunctory by WBT, this matter was left alone, and she could only admit that she was unlucky!

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2023, 02:47:22 PM »

If the company doesn't say it, I don't even know that these are my best friends. So, just opposing voices is equivalent to being my avatar. Have you ever thought that there are many people who are not satisfied with the company ? Can you think of me still in bed when you're drinking tea, earning black money, and farting in the office ?

Ok! Let it be as you say! They are not you!

I'm not drinking tea in the office right now. But it wouldn't be bad if it was tea!

There was a video that a patient sent me about flies in breakfast. We talked about this at the meeting with hotel management last week, and they asked us if there was a visual about the problem. But we stated that we do not have a visual about the problem yet, but if we do, we will share it with them. It was great that one of our patients provided us with these images.. I had already asked him to send it to me. Then I shared this video with the hotel management and asked for the problem to be resolved.

In addition, one of our patients in the group said that the sheets and towels in his room had not been changed for three days. Normally it needs to be changed every day. I asked our staff to take care of this problem immediately.

In addition, I learned that the wheelchairs of a few of our patients who had broken arm parts of their chairs had not been repaired yet. However, this problem should have been solved already. We said that the chairs should be fixed immediately within two days at the latest, and if they could not be fixed, replacement ones should be given to them immediately. That's it!

And plus, I kept thinking about how I would respond to the messages you and your friends wrote here without breaking your heart. This is how my day went!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up