Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 408279 times)

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #341 on: May 01, 2014, 06:32:23 AM »

So RGKEY, are you beginning to regret lengthening 9cm on tibs? Like are you beginning to feel as if you might have pushed yourself a little too much? I'm getting very worried reading that you see the possibility of recovering very far :( What does this mean? Do you have too much pain in life now? Is it something you wished you had gotten over instead? I thought LL was going to help guys like us get over our f**king insecurities :'( Not take the mental pain and turn it into physical anguish.

I honestly hope you recover well and this bloody limb lengthening practice gets refined with each surgery so we don't have to deal with all this extra pain and mental disturbance. Please keep updating how you are feeling and whether you are getting better. Why do you think this is happening to you btw? I mean shouldn't the body just get used to the new bone? :( How difficult can that be? :(

Hahaha!)) It is very amazing to me sometimes how I can come across to people. Hey I was probably joking, but I can tell you this, before doing LL I considered the possibility of being a handicap for the rest of my life so even if this happens how can I regret it if I knew with all my senses what I was doing))) I have pain on my muscles. Muscles do not have anything to do with bones (you are funny) it has to do with the amount of stretching. Thank you very much for your nice wishes)) I would do it all over again and again and again. Most amazing experience of my life so far, you have no idea!!!!)))))
I think I will recover, and everyone says so. But if I dont, well life is life))))

Btw, Im not the next Sweden lol and hopefully I don't become one!!! Feeling sorry for my self and how my life is misserable and blablabla... That's for pussys not for me my friend... life is beautiful and keeps moving in different directions)))
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

Wannabegiant

« Reply #342 on: May 01, 2014, 08:46:35 AM »

Yes walk don't be afraid!!! You will not lose height. That's only fear talking, ive been there trust me!! Your pins will not bend if you are not lengthening!! They might break that's all. But u have so many pins. So you really don't needall of them lol so start walking. RRunning jumping...squatting etc!!)) Take advantage of the privilege of having Ilizarov, which is the allowance of full weight loading on your legs!!)) There are pros and cons with every device and this my friend is a big pro of Ilizarov frames))

Thank you for all the info man! I will walk as much as possible then  ;)

Just one final question, when you say that the pins only bend during lengthening, is the reason for that because the soft tissue (muscles etc) are being stretched and the resistance from them causes the pins to bend? While in consolidation phase, they are no longer being pulled apart, so only the body weight are pressuring the pins, which they can handle.

onedayillgrow

« Reply #343 on: May 01, 2014, 11:09:55 AM »

Hahaha!)) It is very amazing to me sometimes how I can come across to people. Hey I was probably joking, but I can tell you this, before doing LL I considered the possibility of being a handicap for the rest of my life so even if this happens how can I regret it if I knew with all my senses what I was doing))) I have pain on my muscles. Muscles do not have anything to do with bones (you are funny) it has to do with the amount of stretching. Thank you very much for your nice wishes)) I would do it all over again and again and again. Most amazing experience of my life so far, you have no idea!!!!)))))
I think I will recover, and everyone says so. But if I dont, well life is life))))

Btw, Im not the next Sweden lol and hopefully I don't become one!!! Feeling sorry for my self and how my life is misserable and blablabla... That's for pussys not for me my friend... life is beautiful and keeps moving in different directions)))

You're a much stronger person that me. I don't think i'm ready to face the possibility of being a handicap yet, which is why limb lengthening surgery for me is still something which i'm a bit too immature for. Hopefully in the coming years i will gain that confidence and understand the importance of looking at all the possible outcomes. I just really hope you recover because then there will be solid proof that people are coming out of this better than how they started.

Yea i understand Sweden and his point of view but i do feel happy that you have taken a very optimistic take on your surgery and it's outcomes, however good/bad they be. Do keep updating us on how you are doing and how your muscles and legs are taking this new growth. Sorry about the the bones comment xD :P I just hope your legs adjust as do your muscles. Take care bro. :)

RGKEY

« Reply #344 on: May 01, 2014, 07:48:12 PM »

Thank you for all the info man! I will walk as much as possible then  ;)

Just one final question, when you say that the pins only bend during lengthening, is the reason for that because the soft tissue (muscles etc) are being stretched and the resistance from them causes the pins to bend? While in consolidation phase, they are no longer being pulled apart, so only the body weight are pressuring the pins, which they can handle.

Yes your assumption is correct))
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #345 on: May 01, 2014, 07:52:55 PM »

You're a much stronger person that me. I don't think i'm ready to face the possibility of being a handicap yet, which is why limb lengthening surgery for me is still something which i'm a bit too immature for. Hopefully in the coming years i will gain that confidence and understand the importance of looking at all the possible outcomes. I just really hope you recover because then there will be solid proof that people are coming out of this better than how they started.

Yea i understand Sweden and his point of view but i do feel happy that you have taken a very optimistic take on your surgery and it's outcomes, however good/bad they be. Do keep updating us on how you are doing and how your muscles and legs are taking this new growth. Sorry about the the bones comment xD :P I just hope your legs adjust as do your muscles. Take care bro. :)

Now im at the airport and let me tell you... flying handicap is the fking  !!! VIP treatment!!! Now I have my own room tv internet and a bed....  !! I will start flying with my crutches!! They really pamper you!!! So so far there is a good thing to be a handicap!!)) Thanx man I hope I recover too. Ill try to keep everyone upadated)))
RGKEY 2.0

KrP1

« Reply #346 on: May 01, 2014, 08:17:22 PM »

Hey man. Have a good trip and a happy reunion with your family!

RGKEY

« Reply #347 on: May 01, 2014, 11:13:09 PM »

Thanx brother))
RGKEY 2.0

elvergalarga

• Visitor
« Reply #348 on: May 01, 2014, 11:26:07 PM »

RGKEY, great great post, can you put a picture, to you in under wears, with out shirt, only for look your proportions, torso, legs, tibia femur,

Thanks

RGKEY

« Reply #349 on: May 02, 2014, 09:24:21 PM »

RGKEY, great great post, can you put a picture, to you in under wears, with out shirt, only for look your proportions, torso, legs, tibia femur,

Thanks

maybe.... i really try to avoid even me looking at my self without a shirt, it discourages me when I see how much fat there is in my body((( but soon I will get in better shape and I will post some, keep in tune))
RGKEY 2.0

KrP1

« Reply #350 on: May 02, 2014, 09:58:09 PM »

well man , try to go to the gym and do a low carb diet

RGKEY

« Reply #351 on: May 02, 2014, 10:16:42 PM »

well man , try to go to the gym and do a low carb diet

yeah very hard now living with my mom lol
RGKEY 2.0

KrP1

« Reply #352 on: May 02, 2014, 10:20:31 PM »

you can do some cardio having sex with girls , its the best way to burn fat hahaha

RGKEY

« Reply #353 on: May 02, 2014, 11:06:35 PM »

you can do some cardio having sex with girls , its the best way to burn fat hahaha

well, that is going to be hard since im at my mamas house now(((((
RGKEY 2.0

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #354 on: May 03, 2014, 05:32:23 AM »

Regarding flying handicapped, how does one sort this out? With the airline? If so, how?
Is there a special area at the airport that you need to go to or how does it work?
Could you tell us about your experience flying handicapped? Really worried about doing this since I've never done it before

RGKEY

« Reply #355 on: May 03, 2014, 07:53:26 AM »

Regarding flying handicapped, how does one sort this out? With the airline? If so, how?
Is there a special area at the airport that you need to go to or how does it work?
Could you tell us about your experience flying handicapped? Really worried about doing this since I've never done it before

Is very easy!)) You just go to the counter and tell the person that you need handicap assistance. I was lucky because my friend took me to the airport and she arranged everything for me)))  and let me tell you specially is u travel international. Handicap is the best! They take u everywhere, no waitting for lines etc....its cool)))
RGKEY 2.0

onedayillgrow

« Reply #356 on: May 03, 2014, 08:24:41 AM »

Hey RG, how is your mom's reaction to you being so much taller? :P

RGKEY

« Reply #357 on: May 03, 2014, 08:38:47 AM »

Hey RG, how is your mom's reaction to you being so much taller? :P

oh that was amazing!! she seemed so much smaller!! hahaha
and she said, wow,, just wow,, i cant believe it (of course in spanish) she said I really look like a tall man, she said I look even taller and lighter than when I was using my lifts, she said my legs look thinner and I look way better, but you know moms are moms so I dont know how much to believe hehehe))), but she said I look great! I really look taller and lighter, because when I used my huge lifts it made me look kinda heavy i guess)))
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #358 on: May 03, 2014, 08:39:37 AM »

Some interesting pictures:::

Im wearing lifts here, see how my knee is very high comparing to my date)) and our sitting height is almost the same, but when we stand Im way taller than she is lol

in this picture, both girls I think have higher sitting height than me, the one on my left is 167ish and the other one 172.

this is to show all people I meet are blind!!! hahaha, this one I met with my big lifts, I was around 177.5 cms, we sit we talked we kissed, etc, then we went to my apartment and sealed the deal))) I took off my shoes and still she never noticed neither my height difference after taking my shoes off or my disproportions!! hahaha
someone from these forums might say"I think all people you meet are completely blind lol"
do you see my boots behind her!!??? lol

« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:49:59 AM by RGKEY »
RGKEY 2.0

theuprising

« Reply #359 on: May 03, 2014, 08:52:05 AM »

We may disagree about proportions and importance of sitting height but you went crazy with those sluts.
Big thumbs UP RGKEY!!!

Adriano

« Reply #360 on: May 03, 2014, 08:54:04 AM »

That's it, im doing my LL in Russia :D

Wats your sitting height RG?

RGKEY

« Reply #361 on: May 03, 2014, 08:55:40 AM »

We may disagree about proportions and importance of sitting height but you went crazy with those sluts.
Big thumbs UP RGKEY!!!

lol well i dont think they are sluts, people are just people, people want to eat, love, sex, etc...on the other hand IM THE ONLY THE BIG SLUT HERE))) all girls I meet and take home are amazing and I respect them a lot))
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #362 on: May 03, 2014, 08:57:21 AM »

That's it, im doing my LL in Russia :D

Wats your sitting height RG?

I don't know man (((
RGKEY 2.0

theuprising

« Reply #363 on: May 03, 2014, 09:00:54 AM »

lol well i dont think they are sluts, people are just people, people want to eat, love, sex, etc...on the other hand IM THE ONLY THE BIG SLUT HERE))) all girls I meet and take home are amazing and I respect them a lot))

Na man girls who have sex with a guy they have just met are sluts. I'm sure you respect them... just not enough to marry them lol

RGKEY

« Reply #364 on: May 03, 2014, 09:41:06 AM »

Na man girls who have sex with a guy they have just met are sluts. I'm sure you respect them... just not enough to marry them lol

sure.. ok lol but what does that say about me?? i guess i'm definitely the biggest slut))) lol plus I don't think every guy can pull this off as I do, it took me years of training lol

actually let me break news, most people are sluts for the most part)) men and women)) and there is really nothing wrong about that, at least not for me))) but people don't want to be called or feel like sluts, because it is not socially accepted, that is why people try not be sluts, but deep inside most people are. But then when you meet people like me or others who can frame you into feeling that is ok to be who you are without judging you then you be who you are. Slut not slut it doesnt matter.

and marriage!? haha wtf!!? that is a ufcked up subject haha,,, i will marry someone not because I respect her or admire her or think she is amazing, i will do it because I will connect with her very deeply and i will want to marry her without reasons why!))
what can I say Im a romantic type)))

but I hope that my future wife was a huge slut before she marry me!! i really mean it!)) experience is priceless)))) i rather marry a girl who has fool around with 20 guys than a girl who had only 2 or 3 guys in her life.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 09:57:27 AM by RGKEY »
RGKEY 2.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #365 on: May 03, 2014, 03:45:10 PM »

I will say there are 3 main factors why RgKey is doing so well with women there, from having been to Russia and knowing a bit about the situation there.

1. Rgkey is a pimp, without a doubt he has social skills and some very good qualities for these hot women to like him that easily.

2. It IS however easier to score for a guy in Russia, especially if you are foreign. Mainly because local men in Russia in general dont make as much an effort on themselves to look good and treat women as good compared to most european countries, many local russian men are drunks from what i hear. I think there are a big ratio difference in terms of women and men there as well, with men being significantly outnumbered by the women (not sure how accurate that is), this would make it logical why russian women on average are so hot because they have to work hard and compete over the low supply of men, while the men in return wont have to compete as much over the large selection of women.

3. Finally women in Russia have a more old school mentality, find a good man with good qualities, they are not brainwashed by the feminist agenda like most of western europe has been. (not saying all western european women are feminists, but many of them have been deluded and gained a sense of entitlement that is very unhealthy in the long run), essentially, Russian women will be less picky compared to western european women on average.

Blablabla

• Visitor
« Reply #366 on: May 03, 2014, 04:59:30 PM »

sure.. ok lol but what does that say about me?? i guess i'm definitely the biggest slut))) lol plus I don't think every guy can pull this off as I do, it took me years of training lol

actually let me break news, most people are sluts for the most part)) men and women)) and there is really nothing wrong about that, at least not for me))) but people don't want to be called or feel like sluts, because it is not socially accepted, that is why people try not be sluts, but deep inside most people are. But then when you meet people like me or others who can frame you into feeling that is ok to be who you are without judging you then you be who you are. Slut not slut it doesnt matter.

and marriage!? haha wtf!!? that is a ufcked up subject haha,,, i will marry someone not because I respect her or admire her or think she is amazing, i will do it because I will connect with her very deeply and i will want to marry her without reasons why!))
what can I say Im a romantic type)))

but I hope that my future wife was a huge slut before she marry me!! i really mean it!)) experience is priceless)))) i rather marry a girl who has fool around with 20 guys than a girl who had only 2 or 3 guys in her life.

Ohhh man how can you think like that ! It´s soo cool :D
You want your wife to fked a lot of guys before :0 dont you get jealous? XD
It´s so cool, i really want to think like you do man. I really hate when i get jealous  >:(

RGKEY

« Reply #367 on: May 03, 2014, 05:12:31 PM »

Hehehe....

Well let me just say thou, back here in the US I was getting the same quality of women as in russia. Only difference is that I love Russian women!!!! They are the best women in the world for me of course. They have this mixture of classy, modern and passionte that I love. I just love russian women that is why i can connect very deeply with them and relate as well. Being a foreigner I think it always help, however they always make jokes and even racial jokes about other people from different countries and cultures, even with me hehehe they are very close to their own russian culture and language. Btw, russian man dress also well and take care of them self, not everyone is a drunk lol that is just a stereotype. But i think russian men have the best game in the world, they are none apologetic they are direct and not needy, and that my friends is a very atractive quality for women everywhere. Russia  women always dress nice and take care of them self because that is very important for them for many reasons. The ratio, well, I think is same between men and women but i can surely say that there are more pretty women than not pretty ones. So if you stop at a traffic light and wait for people to cross, you will see from all the girls 20-30 years old at the very least 30%  of them are beautiful which i think is really impressive i dont even see that in New York. Girls in russia are definitely old fashion, they will pamper you offer you tea cook for you do a lot of   for you if they like you, there is nothing more sexy than a hot girl who pampers her man!!! More likely my wife will be Russian lol there is a lot of foreigner here and I dont see them hanging out with the type of women I do thou)))) Many russian men when they see me with girls I can feel how they want to beat the hell out of me hahaha lol and the hotter the girls are the meaner looks I get from men. If you guys think Russian women are easy then go there and try for your self, good luck)))))
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #368 on: May 03, 2014, 05:26:47 PM »

Ohhh man how can you think like that ! It´s soo cool :D
You want your wife to f**ked a lot of guys before :0 dont you get jealous? XD
It´s so cool, i really want to think like you do man. I really hate when i get jealous  >:(

I get you man!) I use to be like you my friend until i realized that that was very stupid and it was a.feeling coming from my own insecurities and needeness. After i started having a lot of women in my life I stopped feeling like this. Because i realized that there are so many amazing women out there. I guess I started giving more value to my self. Also I realized from my own experience that when a person has a lot of sexual and love experience they are closer to know who they really are and you can trust them more. Before I had all the experiences I had I wouldn't trust my self hehehe but now I do so I use this same mentality when I value women. The sluter they were the more value they get in the present moment lol I was a super slut and still are but I know if I get in a serious relationship my girl will be a very lucky and happy woman)))
RGKEY 2.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #369 on: May 03, 2014, 07:20:48 PM »

Hehehe....

Well let me just say thou, back here in the US I was getting the same quality of women as in russia. Only difference is that I love Russian women!!!! They are the best women in the world for me of course. They have this mixture of classy, modern and passionte that I love. I just love russian women that is why i can connect very deeply with them and relate as well. Being a foreigner I think it always help, however they always make jokes and even racial jokes about other people from different countries and cultures, even with me hehehe they are very close to their own russian culture and language. Btw, russian man dress also well and take care of them self, not everyone is a drunk lol that is just a stereotype. But i think russian men have the best game in the world, they are none apologetic they are direct and not needy, and that my friends is a very atractive quality for women everywhere. Russia  women always dress nice and take care of them self because that is very important for them for many reasons. The ratio, well, I think is same between men and women but i can surely say that there are more pretty women than not pretty ones. So if you stop at a traffic light and wait for people to cross, you will see from all the girls 20-30 years old at the very least 30%  of them are beautiful which i think is really impressive i dont even see that in New York. Girls in russia are definitely old fashion, they will pamper you offer you tea cook for you do a lot of s**t for you if they like you, there is nothing more sexy than a hot girl who pampers her man!!! More likely my wife will be Russian lol there is a lot of foreigner here and I dont see them hanging out with the type of women I do thou)))) Many russian men when they see me with girls I can feel how they want to beat the hell out of me hahaha lol and the hotter the girls are the meaner looks I get from men. If you guys think Russian women are easy then go there and try for your self, good luck)))))

Well im sure you got attractive women in US as well, but it wasnt as easy as it was in Russia dont you think? or maybe there was no difference for you  :P

I got some high quality women here in Sweden too, but i doesnt happen as often as i would like it too lol. My opinion of russian women came from what i have heard other people traveling there say, as well as reading on Pick up artist forums. And for me personally when i was at the clinic, some of the nurses where quite flirty with me as well, plenty times waving at me and smiling and laughing and talking to each other in russian while giggling. Of course i didnt do anything about it just smiled back. And of course i got a very good connection with the girl there who i talked the most too with my translator app, Anya, we got quite close. But i prefer to not get to attached to people who have knowledge of this part of my life  :(

RGKEY

« Reply #370 on: May 03, 2014, 07:46:47 PM »

Well im sure you got attractive women in US as well, but it wasnt as easy as it was in Russia dont you think? or maybe there was no difference for you  :P

I got some high quality women here in Sweden too, but i doesnt happen as often as i would like it too lol. My opinion of russian women came from what i have heard other people traveling there say, as well as reading on Pick up artist forums. And for me personally when i was at the clinic, some of the nurses where quite flirty with me as well, plenty times waving at me and smiling and laughing and talking to each other in russian while giggling. Of course i didnt do anything about it just smiled back. And of course i got a very good connection with the girl there who i talked the most too with my translator app, Anya, we got quite close. But i prefer to not get to attached to people who have knowledge of this part of my life  :(

For me it was the same, only differences in the US is not so easy to find beautiful women on a Tuesday morning lol as it is in Russia!))) Remember being from a different part of the world is already attractive. It is definitely a good thing to start an interaction. Sweden uh!? I think Swedish girls are really pretty probably the most beautiful and from my experience they can be very easy (meaning I dont need to work so hard to get them in bed) im just talking from swedish girls I have met in new york. Again the fact that im not white and from a different part of the world is already attractive in a subsconcient level of course)) Even if a girl smiles at me it does not me she will fk me or even go in a date with me or even like me, it only means she is fine with my presence and open for interaction))) and on the other hand if a girl does not smile at me back it does not mean she doesnt like me at all either))) 
RGKEY 2.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #371 on: May 03, 2014, 08:04:54 PM »

For me it was the same, only differences in the US is not so easy to find beautiful women on a Tuesday morning lol as it is in Russia!))) Remember being from a different part of the world is already attractive. It is definitely a good thing to start an interaction. Sweden uh!? I think Swedish girls are really pretty probably the most beautiful and from my experience they can be very easy (meaning I dont need to work so hard to get them in bed) im just talking from swedish girls I have met in new york. Again the fact that im not white and from a different part of the world is already attractive in a subsconcient level of course)) Even if a girl smiles at me it does not me she will f**k me or even go in a date with me or even like me, it only means she is fine with my presence and open for interaction))) and on the other hand if a girl does not smile at me back it does not mean she doesnt like me at all either)))

You are latin american right? i think you look semi-white in your pictures  :)

And swedish girls can be easy, as long as you fulfil all the physical demands which can be very high for even the semi attractive girls. Swedish girls abroad i guess are even more easy than they are in their home country, because when they are in a different country they can have fun and dont worry about their reputation which is important back home.  :P

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37   Go Up