Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done  (Read 37837 times)

GeTs

Re: Don't judge.. Anyone should get it done
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2014, 08:51:27 PM »

I hope for 185cm at best.
u 177 at night?

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2014, 08:59:23 PM »

u 177 at night?

Yes, But i am 178 tops. I had a few measuring errors before, I didn't sink to 175cm. My height doesn't vary that much, I once measured myself straight out of bed to see whats my max height, But i don
't know if i had a measuring error, because showed 179cm. I am 177cm (most of the time).
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 09:20:44 PM by 680 »
Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

GeTs

« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2014, 09:05:58 PM »

Yes, But i am 178 tops. I had a few measuring errors before, I didn't sink to 175cm. My height doesn't vary that much, I once measured myself straight out of bed to see whats my max height, But i don
't know if i had a measuring error, because showed 179cm. I am 177-177.5cm (most of the time).
same height as u, ~177 at night 178+ morning, 182,5 at night would be great

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2014, 09:10:41 PM »

Wow folks im around 177.5 ,i will meet paley this december to add me to 183.5-185
Yeah guys around this height also want to aroun 6- 6'1

endomorphisme

« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2014, 09:14:00 PM »

680, didn'y you say 175 cm ?

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2014, 09:16:37 PM »

680, didn'y you say 175 cm ?

I thought i have sank to 175cm during the day, But i didn't.
Its hard to measure yourself without some errors.
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2014, 09:23:48 PM »

You can do whatever you want, But claiming that you're "short" and experience "heightism" and that women call you short at 5'11"+ is not only retarded, But is disrespectful to other members that are 5'8" and under. I for once am glad to be at least 5'10", It could be much worse at only -2 inches, That would put me at 5'8". If you don't get why a few people here are upset with the idea of you doing LL...Then you should lengthen your brains, Not your legs. Its like you spit in their faces claiming that 6'0" and 6'1" isn't enough. This forum gets new members that are 5'11"+ by each passing day ;D ;D

It wasn't heightism to be honest. I said I feel average which I do. But in high school if was more " I'm taller than you so nah!!" which is annoying but I get it. You guys are  lengthening to be average as for me its arbitrary.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

endomorphisme

« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2014, 09:24:17 PM »

Wow folks im around 177.5 ,i will meet paley this december to add me to 183.5-185
Yeah guys around this height also want to aroun 6- 6'1

Doctor paley is very expensive, and considering you live in an asian country, i would like to know how you were able to keep enough money aside to consider him.
I'm french and i earn more than 75 % of people,and i'm only 23 years old, i would have to earn for 10 years
I'm considering doctor salameh or a russian doctor to be 6'2", but paley or even guichet are too expensive

YellowSpike

« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2014, 09:52:06 PM »

You can do whatever you want, But claiming that you're "short" and experience "heightism" and that women call you short at 5'11"+ is not only retarded, But is disrespectful to other members that are 5'8" and under. I for once am glad to be at least 5'10", It could be much worse at only -2 inches, That would put me at 5'8". If you don't get why a few people here are upset with the idea of you doing LL...Then you should lengthen your brains, Not your legs. Its like you spit in their faces claiming that 6'0" and 6'1" isn't enough. This forum gets new members that are 5'11"+ by each passing day ;D ;D

It's for this reason that I don't even wanna do a diary here anymore, even though I was excited to (and I'm going with arguably the best doctor). I'm all for helping people....but guys...I'm 5'5.5". I actually NEED this surgery. You think I WANT to be breaking my legs during the holidays?! I need to! Not you sick naturally 5'9"+ idiots. Y'all must be hideously ugly, fat, poor, incredibly insecure, have a flop ass career, or have zero women/social skills. I hate to judge and I am normally NOT a judgmental person, but GTFO. If I can score as many girls as I have at my height but you guys can't, this surgery will do  N O T H I N G for you.

Go start a "I need to be 6'2" or I'll kill myself" forum.

GeTs

« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2014, 10:01:54 PM »

It's for this reason that I don't even wanna do a diary here anymore, even though I was excited to (and I'm going with arguably the best doctor). I'm all for helping people....but guys...I'm 5'5.5". I actually NEED this surgery. Not you sick naturally 5'9"+ idiots. Y'all must be hideously ugly, fat, poor, or have zero women/social skills.
it will piss you off even more just because we're none of things u said, we re just greedy, the worst kind of human imaginable, we want to be even better then we currently are, its such an injustice I can only imagine for short people, and in a couple of months this forum will be full of us

also funny how I've seen recently on a forum a thread about people doing exercises to increase height and there were short people and tall people doing them but no one hated each other.

YellowSpike

« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2014, 10:08:46 PM »

it will piss you off even more just because we're none of things u said, we re just greedy, the worst kind of human imaginable, we want to be even better then we currently are, its such an injustice I can only imagine for short people, and in a couple of months this forum will be full of us

also funny how I've seen recently on a forum a thread about people doing exercises to increase height and there were short people and tall people doing them but no one hated each other.

I don't hate any of you....I pity you. I'm ALL for self improvement and investing in oneself. But given the cost and severity of this surgery....if you're hovering around 5'9/5'10 and have other things going for (as you implied)...then you don't need this. You all must be truly insanely greedy (and yes, insecure).

Whatever. I wish you all well. Maybe it's time I leave this site. It got me the doctor I needed and I have to focus on me right now.

If I do a diary, do not expect me to reply to any questions (either in my diary or or inbox) if your starting height is such that you didn't need this surgery. Your friends and family are really gonna lose all respect for you once they see how selfish and insecure you people are.

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2014, 10:15:36 PM »

It's for this reason that I don't even wanna do a diary here anymore, even though I was excited to (and I'm going with arguably the best doctor). I'm all for helping people....but guys...I'm 5'5.5". I actually NEED this surgery. You think I WANT to be breaking my legs during the holidays?! I need to! Not you sick naturally 5'9"+ idiots. Y'all must be hideously ugly, fat, poor, incredibly insecure, have a flop ass career, or have zero women/social skills. I hate to judge and I am normally NOT a judgmental person, but GTFO. If I can score as many girls as I have at my height but you guys can't, this surgery will do  N O T H I N G for you.

Go start a "I need to be 6'2" or I'll kill myself" forum.

Your post made me laugh my pants off, Everybody has different reasons to want to do LL. Some people need it, some want it. In the end everybody is different, some of us want to be as tall or taller than their fathers, Some just can't accept being their height and some just want to be taller for the kicks of it, Even if they are taller than the average in their countries and try to convince themselves otherwise and even claiming that they've experienced heightism, Some do it for a larger dating pool (sad).

There is no point in judging most of the people here, Imagine if a dwarf came to the site and saw people over 150cm wanting to do LL and started insulting them.

YellowSpike

« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2014, 10:20:18 PM »

Your post made me laugh my pants off, Everybody has different reasons to want to do LL. Some people need it, some want it. In the end everybody is different, some of us want to be as tall or taller than their fathers, Some just can't accept being their height and some just want to be taller for the kicks of it, Even if they are taller than the average in their countries and try to convince themselves otherwise and even claiming that they've experienced heightism, Some do it for a larger dating pool (sad).

There is no point in judging most of the people here, Imagine if a dwarf came to the site and saw people over 150cm wanting to do LL and started insulting them.

I agree with you regarding the dwarf comment.

But guys...c'mon...what women are really gonna turn down a 5'10 guy that is awesome all around? I've only ever heard guys below 5'8 get called short, and the biggest players I know are 5'7 and 5'8!

Whatever...I'll just never understand the way you guys feel. But it's not for me to understand, I guess.

GeTs

« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2014, 10:21:55 PM »

But guys...c'mon...what women are really gonna turn down a 5'10 guy that is awesome all around? I've only ever heard guys below 5'8 get called short, and the biggest players I know are 5'7 and 5'8!

Whatever...I'll just never understand the way you guys feel. But it's not for me to understand, I guess.
probably no women, but the man itself will not consider himself perfect

YellowSpike

« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2014, 10:23:48 PM »

probably no women, but the man itself will not consider himself perfect

No one is perfect.

But if you guys are gonna attempt perfection, I sincerely wish you luck. Don't end up like Michael Jackson.

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2014, 10:24:21 PM »

AWWWH, Stop talking about women. Every time there is a topic, Women come to play. I don't give two cents about what people think of my height (especially women). I've got a self-image problem, I cannot accept being 5'10", I just can't.

YellowSpike

« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2014, 10:26:18 PM »

AWWWH, Stop talking about women. Every time there is a topic, Women come to play. I don't give two cents about what people think of my height (especially women). I've got a self-image problem, I cannot accept being 5'10", I just can't.

Agreed. I'm doing LL because I'm below 5'8". And for me, while 5'8 is still short, you rarely hear guys that height get called short. I get girls plenty now.

Wow for not being able to accept 5'10.....but more power to ya I guess.

• Proportion☤Nazi
« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2014, 10:31:26 PM »

Agreed. I'm doing LL because I'm below 5'8". And for me, while 5'8 is still short, you rarely hear guys that height get called short. I get girls plenty now.

Wow for not being able to accept 5'10.....but more power to ya I guess.

Well, Most of us can't get to their idle height. The next best thing to do is to get close to it. I would like to be in the "tall" category, But i can't reach the 6'2" - 6'4" range. You might see 6'0" as idle, But you couldn't reach it and stay within proportions and will settle for less. Most of us are like this, There is even a 6'1" guy here that wants to be 6'4" and even claims 6'5" as his idle ;D

YellowSpike

« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2014, 10:34:27 PM »

Well most of us can't get to their idle height, The next best thing to do is to get close to it. I would like to be in the "tall" category, But i can't reach the 6'2" - 6'4" range. You might see 6'0" as idle, But you couldn't reach it and stay within proportions and will settle for less. Most of us are like this, There is even a 6'1" guy here that wants to be 6'4"  ;D

See for me, I'm ok with 5'8 bc I have everything else....great facial aesthetics, great body, career, women skills....that's why I hope you "short" 5'10 guys have at least tried ( or have) succeeded in other areas first.

I think it's pretty well known that below 5'8 is where things start getting really bad.

« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2014, 10:34:33 PM »

I know what you guys are thinking, taller is better. I understand this and your desire for it. But this is a medical procedure which takes 1+ year to recover, it's not a joke. I had a  -ton of discussions with my doc, LL for cosmetic reasons is unethical. That's why only a few of thousands of orthopaedics do this. You are willing to put yourself in a wheelchair for months because you don't like your self-image. Sorry, this is sick. Also you take this so easily, like it's a holiday but it's not, it's more like getting gangraped  ;D

But everyone is like this pre-LL, heck even I was. My plan was to do 6 tibia than 6 femur because why not? Can't be that hard. I guessed wrong.

I only want to help you guys and also I got  ty internet, so I can't do anything else, but to get back to my point. You are doing this for the wrong reasons and it won't help you.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2014, 02:48:48 AM »

Doctor paley is very expensive, and considering you live in an asian country, i would like to know how you were able to keep enough money aside to consider him.
I'm french and i earn more than 75 % of people,and i'm only 23 years old, i would have to earn for 10 years
I'm considering doctor salameh or a russian doctor to be 6'2", but paley or even guichet are too expensive

For me Paley also expensive but i have own business that i can do it with out financial problem,but i have time problem(out of business for 5 months )

All my reason is not for woman
Im pretty handsome for Asian guy and also have girl already
One reason in my life is this ll is must do process to fùlfil my needs .i cant escape from height dsyphoria
i want to be taller .and i m so jealous 183 ,185 and 188guys
Like 168 jealous 175
Like 150 jealous 160

This is also effect some 185 jealous to 192
Everyone also have right to do
And every one is a greedy man,isnt it?

By the wat,this greedy never harm any people,it harm only themselves
Then this forum establish for given safe knowledge to every people to do ll
Hope luck with every people here

Uppland

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2014, 03:59:49 AM »

It's interesting that so many people on here consider themselves handsome.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2014, 04:30:07 AM »

Haha .Its depend on who is realistic  .I just happy with my face and experinced with many girls .LL is only for myself goal.

Moubgf

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2014, 08:48:07 AM »

They lack a good face and good social dynamics thus try to change the perception of themselves by getting taller as they think this will give them what they never had.

5'10 and above not out and enjoying life to the fullest is a joke. Its like a fat girl complaining she cant loose weigt because because my dady didnt pay attention to me

GeTs

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2014, 01:20:50 PM »

would be even more interesting if it was true

YellowSpike

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2014, 01:35:19 PM »

would be even more interesting if it was true

I'm extremely handsome. Have been compared to many male celebs and I've had many women call me hot, sexy etc over the years. And gay guys regularly check me out lol

Maybe that's why 5'8" will be no sweat for me.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2014, 01:41:56 PM »

I met Yellowspike in New York City a couple months ago. He IS extremely handsome, I can attest to that lol.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2014, 02:01:37 PM »

haha dude what happen to you?
Relax
Are you gay?

YellowSpike

« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2014, 02:36:41 PM »

Relax
Are you gay?

ChrisIsaak (also a good looking fella!) is most assuredly not gay. He has a smoking HOT gf that he had when he was 5'5". Something you guys can't even pull off at 5'10" Lololol.

And ChrisIsaak is definitely much more confident, intelligent, logical, and most importantly LUCID than all of you people (and I'm holding myself back right now)!

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2014, 02:46:02 PM »

Relax
Are you gay?

Nope bro, I'm straight. But I've got two eyes. I can tell if a guy is handsome or not  :D

Uppland

« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2014, 03:18:59 PM »

I think RGKEY is pretty good looking too, I wonder if there is something about being handsome and short that doesn't add up.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up