Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why do people talk bad about India for leg lengthening?  (Read 12461 times)

Tinky Winky

• Visitor
Why do people talk bad about India for leg lengthening?
« on: December 01, 2014, 04:04:37 AM »

I see no reason why everybody says India is such a bad place for lengthening because of a couple examples where people got messed up because they acted stupid or didn't follow doctor advice, like Crazy+6. What really makes India so much worse than other places like China, Europe, and USA? It's not like India's doctors are worse. They are known for their high skill.

Moubgf

Re: Why do people talk bad about India for leg lengthening?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 04:18:38 AM »

Yeah you right. Why dont you go first i catch up,

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 08:36:38 AM »

Yeah you right. Why dont you go first i catch up

best comment ever lol :)
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 09:11:25 AM »

I understand why people were against India. The only online accounts were less than positive. You're right though, people shouldn't discredit an entire country based on the results of a couple doctors. I'm happy I didn't. Actually, my surgeon told me that he's seen some really terrible results from orthos in the USA and Europe. There are good and bad docs in every country. You just have to do a lot of research and carefully choose your doctor.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ramujp17

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 09:31:31 AM »

you are right about that, am from india and my cousin is a reputed doctor in London, many Indian doctors migrate to foreign countries and others stay here and establish a good reputation in their own areas.we create a lot of engineers and doctors and our greatest resource is human resource
current height-163 cm dream height-167 cm

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 09:22:53 PM »

Most skilled doctors emigrate to greener pastures because of the condition of the country, thus leaving a disproportionate amount of mediocre and unqualified doctores (ie. Amar Sarin). There is also no firmly established laws against malpractice, so paying out restitution for botched operations isn't on the mind of doctors there. They know the law is on their side.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

sam101

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 04:05:10 PM »

I agree with every bodies comments but i was wondering how about Dr mangal parihar.i have heard that he is is a highly qualified doctor and does cll for a resonable price.Also he is a vice president of asami international board.if not who else do you guy or girls recommend.price range between Aud $15,000 to $20,000.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 07:49:11 PM »

From what I know about Dr. Parihar, he seems to be pretty qualified. I don't think he's a quack.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 04:01:25 AM »

Well people did the same with South Africa and Dr Birkholtz, go read the early pages of his thread in the doctors section. The moment people read AFRICA they stereotyped and said HELL NO straight away. Fast forward to now and The Rising Shorty has lengthened successfully and is in consolidation phase and hopefully he fully recovers soon, theres another patient there now too.

Regarding India, its mostly because of Apo and his sketchy dealings with the few cheap quacks he found in some back alley that resulted in people being 'butchered' so to speak.
But since Kilokahn went to India and provided us with great info on the other non quack doctors I've changed my mine somewhat and actually plan on going to India when Im ready. This time last year, I wouldn't even say India, courtesy of Apo...

ReadRothbard

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 04:13:18 AM »

People are stupid. South Africa is a developed nation. Everyone knows that.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon
Pages: [1]   Go Up