Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: Yellowspike - Dr. Guichet, Internal Femurs, Late 2014  (Read 353543 times)

KrP1

Re: Yellowspike - Dr. Guichet, Internal Femurs, Late 2014
« Reply #589 on: May 11, 2015, 06:54:36 PM »

Yeah bro . You have a decent height now. But if one more inch is going to make you feel better about your self go for it. But you know. Always by the safest way!

Uppland

« Reply #590 on: May 11, 2015, 07:23:01 PM »

Why don't you lengthen you tibia another inch, isn't that better in the long term?

YellowSpike

« Reply #591 on: May 11, 2015, 07:26:18 PM »

Tibias just seem far too much trouble and time to be worth it. I think 1 inch would take something ridiculous like 5 months. No thank you. With the rods already inside, Dr. G said I can do another inch in about 2-2.5 weeks. He also said I'd have much less side effects (funny walking, duckass, etc) for just an inch, and consolidation would be faster.

The only thing I need to figure out is how to get the time off (I'm thinking maybe vacation time would suffice this time around) and what the cost is going to be (dreading finding that bit out). 1 inch in femurs for me just seems a lot easier at this point.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #592 on: May 12, 2015, 04:19:56 AM »

Then you will get a very long femurs

Alittletooshort

« Reply #593 on: May 12, 2015, 10:40:02 AM »

What do you think of your current proportions?

YellowSpike

« Reply #594 on: May 12, 2015, 12:12:43 PM »

I posted pics a few pages ago of my current proportions. I think they look totally fine right now. I don't think one more inch will throw them off terribly. And honestly I don't care that much, they're pretty easy to hide in clothes. I care more about total height. Tibias unfortunately just take way too long for them to be worth it.

Taller

« Reply #595 on: May 12, 2015, 06:24:00 PM »

What pant inseam do you wear after LL?

YellowSpike

« Reply #596 on: May 13, 2015, 04:45:20 PM »

What pant inseam do you wear after LL?

Good question. I'm not entirely sure. I still wear my 30 inch inseam jeans, but they are very tight when I sit down due to the longer femurs (right around the knee area and slightly below, they are tight). So I may have to start buying 32 inch inseams soon. Depending on the brand/type of pants/jeans, 30 is sometimes uncomfortable for me now.

Joel

« Reply #597 on: May 15, 2015, 09:04:37 PM »

good work Yellow free bump

all ladies please PM yellow for his number he must get back to you as he is swimming in potentials date.
5'5 manlet of peace

YellowSpike

« Reply #598 on: May 15, 2015, 09:22:26 PM »

good work Yellow free bump

all ladies please PM yellow for his number he must get back to you as he is swimming in potentials date.

Lol I love you Joel from the Misc. I'm definitely no slouch (and I'm sure with the new height I'll do even better 8) ), but I ain't no programdude!

Joel

« Reply #599 on: May 16, 2015, 01:58:44 AM »

Lol I love you Joel from the Misc. I'm definitely no slouch (and I'm sure with the new height I'll do even better 8) ), but I ain't no programdude!
Be the Italian Stallion you are there in Milan and show Regkey how it's done!
5'5 manlet of peace

theuprising

« Reply #600 on: May 16, 2015, 03:01:49 AM »

Hey yellow is it possible to get a proportion pic without the t-shirt covering the top of your femurs. Obviously it helps make the femurs look shorter so it's hard to get an accurate read.

YellowSpike

« Reply #601 on: May 16, 2015, 07:10:44 PM »

Be the Italian Stallion you are there in Milan and show Regkey how it's done!

Actually, I AM Italian (among other things). Everyone in Milan would approach me speaking Italian a mile a minute and were always disappointed when I could barely speak a word of it. Made for an interesting experience, that's for sure!

Hey yellow is it possible to get a proportion pic without the t-shirt covering the top of your femurs. Obviously it helps make the femurs look shorter so it's hard to get an accurate read.

I will try to do one at some point.

Measured my wingspan today out of curiosity (never really cared about it)...and it's about 172cm-173cm...so matches the new height perfectly. I'd say ALL my proportions right now are just fine. One more inch on femurs will probably somewhat screw up the femur/tibia ratio, but at least that's fairly easy to hide/mask with clothes and having thick quads.

YellowSpike

« Reply #602 on: May 16, 2015, 09:24:33 PM »

The more I walk (even still semi embarrassingly), the better I seem to feel. Stamina is getting a bit better each time. Once I'm cleared for the gym, things will get better even faster. So nice to be able to walk to my local Starbucks totally crutch free and just grab a coffee. It's the little things like this that keep me going.

Hope to God that another inch won't take as long as this has.

Moubgf

« Reply #603 on: May 18, 2015, 06:02:36 PM »

The more I walk (even still semi embarrassingly), the better I seem to feel. Stamina is getting a bit better each time. Once I'm cleared for the gym, things will get better even faster. So nice to be able to walk to my local Starbucks totally crutch free and just grab a coffee. It's the little things like this that keep me going.

Hope to God that another inch won't take as long as this has.

Did you do internal fermurs?. With who did you do it. guichet? how much did it cost for ya?

Blackhawk

« Reply #604 on: May 18, 2015, 06:18:56 PM »

Did you do internal fermurs?. With who did you do it. guichet? how much did it cost for ya?

Read the title of the diary

YellowSpike

« Reply #605 on: May 18, 2015, 06:24:43 PM »

Read the title of the diary

lol oh snap  :o

Total cost all inclusive (pre-training, pre-op costs, housing, airline tickets, prostitutes to keep me company) was close to $80K USD. I'm going to see if my insurance will help reimburse some of the PT costs (I'm told they might), and while I had more than enough cash to do it (and still enough left over to do a second LL right now with Guichet or Paley), my dad helped a bit as well.

alps

« Reply #606 on: May 18, 2015, 08:13:48 PM »

Total cost all inclusive (pre-training, pre-op costs, housing, airline tickets, prostitutes to keep me company) was close to $80K USD.
not post op PT?

YellowSpike

« Reply #607 on: May 18, 2015, 08:21:16 PM »

not post op PT?

My bad, it also includes post-op PT. That cost was all-inclusive for everything.

Moubgf

« Reply #608 on: May 18, 2015, 11:07:10 PM »

My bad, it also includes post-op PT. That cost was all-inclusive for everything.

So with 350.000 swedish kr, What can i get really. im out of options here. I want femurs done.

YellowSpike

« Reply #609 on: May 19, 2015, 01:41:42 AM »

So with 350.000 swedish kr, What can i get really. im out of options here. I want femurs done.

Uh...maybe translate that figure into USD/EUR and then research the femur doctors?

Yellowspike /= 1-800-FEMUR-LL

Anywho...

Walking is steadily improving. Stamina and speed are getting better, and now it seems to be only my right hip that sways when I walk. Almost there! Once my walk looks good, even if my stamina takes time to catch up, I will feel much better about walking out in public than I do no (although I don't really care that much to be honest).

Funnily, I've told two of my close friends that I plan to go back and do another inch next year...they both supported me without reservation. One even said "You make great decisions in your life. If this is what you need for closure, then go for it." Not that I need anyone's approval (they all previously said I was nuts the first time around, I didn't care), but it's nice to have some support. I feel like I can do an inch in my sleep after this sh*t lol

Uppland

« Reply #610 on: May 19, 2015, 08:24:32 PM »

Swedish invasion, I swear to god we are the most insecure people..

Sean Connery

• Newbi
« Reply #611 on: May 19, 2015, 08:42:31 PM »

Swedish invasion, I swear to god we are the most insecure people..

Probably why all the immigrants are taking your women over in Malmo.
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

Uppland

« Reply #612 on: May 20, 2015, 08:54:35 AM »

Probably why all the immigrants are taking your women over in Malmo.

Cuckold fantasy projection detected! It doesn't actually happen

YellowSpike

« Reply #613 on: May 20, 2015, 01:18:04 PM »

Walking continues to improve. My good friend saw me yesterday. He claims my walk looks perfectly normal, but it's not quite there yet I don't think. I no longer waddle, but when I look in a mirror and walk towards it, my right hip still sways a bit. Endurance needs work, but getting back to the gym (which I imagine is just around the corner for me at this point) will help speed things up.

shortguy

• Visitor
« Reply #614 on: May 20, 2015, 04:00:38 PM »

nice to hear man
your dairy continues to inspire me..wish u a speedy recovery ;)

chsn

« Reply #615 on: May 20, 2015, 08:19:40 PM »

Im also a swede...and the way I see it your best options for femur is this:
1. Dr jamal in ukraine approx. 300 000 kr
2. Dr Brikholz in South africa approx 400 000 kr
3. Dr Betz in germany approx  550 000 kr
4. Dr Guichet in milan/London  approx 650 000 kr

chsn

« Reply #616 on: May 20, 2015, 08:25:46 PM »

Awesome diary btw yellowspike! I would so go for that one extra inch:)...you only live once so go for it, or you`ll probably never be fully satisfied:) 

YellowSpike

« Reply #617 on: May 20, 2015, 08:45:22 PM »

Sometimes I think my diary is an embarrassing mess, but I'm glad some people find it inspiring lol. Thank you man!

Time will tell if I do the last inch. I kinda don't want to spend any more time and money on LL...but I still don't have the closure I had hoped I'd have. But then again, I'm still not entirely back to my original routine yet even though I'm crutch free for a while now. Maybe that closure will come a little further down the road? I'm going to give it some time. The main issue is time, as I have a career to attend to.

G-Man

« Reply #618 on: May 20, 2015, 08:55:18 PM »

Sooo, how does it feel to be taller?  :)  You see a difference in peoples behaviour and girls?

YellowSpike

« Reply #619 on: May 20, 2015, 09:04:06 PM »

Sooo, how does it feel to be taller?  :)  You see a difference in peoples behaviour and girls?

Not necessarily in peoples' behavior have I noticed a difference...

...but it feels AWESOME. All those who were against the surgery are now commending me for it (not that I cared either way, I still went and did it). Two girls I used to hook up with before LL couldn't get over it. One was exactly my height before, now I'm the same height as her even in heels (with me barefoot), taller than her in my sneakers. She said what I did was "awesome and super ballsy." I can comfortably stand around in Starbucks and I'm taller than most girls, and even taller than some guys now (both of which I definitely couldn't say before). I also feel like I get more overtly checked out by women (maybe it's my increase in confidence or my still semi-funny walking lol).

I just can't wait to officially get back to my routine, shouldn't be too long now I wouldn't think.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32   Go Up