Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Height Prediction is BS  (Read 16388 times)

Ajax2thousand20

Re: Height Prediction is BS
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2015, 07:41:06 AM »

How can you say 6'1 is pathetic. At least you have the body of a man and not of a child like most LL patients. I would be sad if I was told I was going to be 6'4 and only ended up 6'1 but there's no way I would ever consider LL to be 6'4. And especially not after joining a forum like this and realizing most members here are manlet size and medically need this surgery so that they won't be shunned everyday of their lives by a culture that idolizes height. With 1 inch lifts + sneakers you can easily walk around at 6'3 which is above average anywhere in the world. Also how tall are your parents? And if you feel comfortably answering, how old are you or what age group are you in and what part of the world do you live in?

I live in the SF Bay Area CA. My Dad claimed he was 6'1.5" when he was my age but I highly doubt it since he's now 5'10.3/4" at aged 60. He was probably 6' or 6'0.5" and added an inch like any person would do. I'm 28 years old, live off a minimum wage job. The only thing that pisses me off about my height is I wear size 14 us. I thought Id be 6'2.5" at the worst with a shoe that big . I do wear lifts and my life has changed 0%. I can just cope now without worrying about guys being taller than me and calling me out on exaggerating my height. I'm probably gonna have to go to an indian doctor though but will consider 4cms on tibs and femurs just to remain safe and not over stretch my muscle tissue.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2015, 07:44:48 AM »

Well that clearly justifies the fact that being 6'1 is tall in any part of the world

Over average doesn't mean tall. 5'11" is over average in USA but 6'0
is what's called "tall" in USA. PS I'm average in the dianaric alps.

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2015, 07:59:23 AM »

Over average doesn't mean tall. 5'11" is over average in USA but 6'0
is what's called "tall" in USA. PS I'm average in the dianaric alps.

Also 176.5 cm cm in east asia is average and  i told my friends i want to do ll to 186  .My friends also said don't do it.I answered them .Its my dream for my life.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2015, 08:07:05 AM »

Also 176.5 cm cm in east asia is average and  i told my friends i want to do ll to 186  .My friends also said don't do it.I answered them .Its my dream for my life.

I think average in east Asia is usually 5'6 or 5'7"? But don't know. Do hope you reach your dream height of 6'1". You have a chance at it.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2015, 08:10:32 AM »

The average male American mens height is 177 cm, which is 69.7 inches, which is approximately 5 foot – 10 inches tall. (for white males*).

alex ......... find a large mirror........ then look at yourself........ and yell like a crazy mad man these words every single day of your life at the top of your lungs to your own face.

Calm the fk down dude. You are 6'1 already. Stop whining like a bitch.

also........
from alex
I do wear lifts and my life has changed 0%

well...... der......... height isn't your problem. its your personality. its your mental complex. you have other problems in your life which make you not cool, and your just blaming height as an escape goat. lifts and leg lengthening surgery will change nothing.

from alex
 I can just cope now without worrying about guys being taller than me and calling me out on exaggerating my height.

did you ever consider that people will give you respect if you stop lying and bull ing to their faces...... people get pissed of when you try to bull  them as if their fking stupid...... and you think that the problem is your height. people respect integrity and honor and truthful people.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2015, 08:33:37 AM »

I think average in east Asia is usually 5'6 or 5'7"? But don't know. Do hope you reach your dream height of 6'1". You have a chance at it.
No,its not maybe that average is for rural not for capital city and middle class people.The average for big city around 5'9 to 5'10. Yeah 5'7 maybe for whole country.
Compare with new generation now i am very small .PS   It is not phycho in my head .it is real statistic for reality in capital city .
I will do femur 5 cm and tibial 4.5 cm to reach 186 ,This height in asia is very tall.
182 cm in east asia is tall
above 185 cm is very tall.
above 190 cm is too much 

Sean Connery

• Newbi
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2015, 08:41:03 AM »

No,its not maybe that average is for rural not for capital city and middle class people.The average for big city around 5'9 to 5'10. Yeah 5'7 maybe for whole country.
Compare with new generation now i am very small .PS   It is not phycho in my head .it is real statistic for reality in capital city .

Smh...the extent to which people with height neurosis will lie. The average in Beijing is nowhere close to 5'10. Yes it is in your head. Seeing five or ten people taller than you does not equal the whole country.
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

goodlucktomylegs

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2015, 10:10:12 AM »

Smh...the extent to which people with height neurosis will lie. The average in Beijing is nowhere close to 5'10. Yes it is in your head. Seeing five or ten people taller than you does not equal the whole country.
You have already judged by your self.Also you have biased already.
I said "new generation" .I am not live in China .I lived in Korea  ,Japan and China due to my business
On rural area maybe 165 cm is average whole country a little bit more
You want to compare your height with people in your region or whole country?
I want to compare my height  with my region not whole country with nearly generation and background.
Average height in Us is 5'9 that's right?
And this is for whole country that right?
In reality most healthy american taller than this average right?May be in better class average shift to 5'11 to 6 right?
Same my region shift average to 5'9to 5'11 but not for whole Asian.Please do not bias .
In nowaday university student like Newyork U, Stanford U ,Mit usually taller than that average or not.
Or it almost 5'9 in whole univerties,whole country. Then i can summarized that almost  American must be 5'9.That's right.?Or it is just random & Sampling.
You must wittness with your eyes and live in talked area for years ,not use your sense or just visit & siad .

Uppland

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2015, 04:00:32 PM »

"Please no bias" is gonna be my new catchphrase. Anyway from what I can tell most young people here in Scandinavia are on average between 178-188CM. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the Koreans are at least 5CM shorter than that.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2015, 06:21:19 PM »

"Please no bias" is gonna be my new catchphrase. Anyway from what I can tell most young people here in Scandinavia are on average between 178-188CM. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the Koreans are at least 5CM shorter than that.

I thought you were from Sweden?

The average male American mens height is 177 cm, which is 69.7 inches, which is approximately 5 foot – 10 inches tall. (for white males*).

alex ......... find a large mirror........ then look at yourself........ and yell like a crazy mad man these words every single day of your life at the top of your lungs to your own face.

also........
well...... der......... height isn't your problem. its your personality. its your mental complex. you have other problems in your life which make you not cool, and your just blaming height as an escape goat. lifts and leg lengthening surgery will change nothing.

did you ever consider that people will give you respect if you stop lying and bullcraping to their faces...... people get pissed of when you try to bullcrap them as if their fking stupid...... and you think that the problem is your height. people respect integrity and honor and truthful people.

Disagree. His height is his problem. It's mine too. I don't think I have height disphoria but I would rather be 6'2"+ than 6'1" below. People who are 6'3"+ generally get away with being angry more than 5'10 and below guys "allthough I'm much taller than 5'10" thank god!" But I'm glad there's LL.

Uppland

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2015, 08:05:16 PM »

Disagree. His height is his problem. It's mine too. I don't think I have height disphoria but I would rather be 6'2"+ than 6'1" below. People who are 6'3"+ generally get away with being angry more than 5'10 and below guys "allthough I'm much taller than 5'10" thank god!" But I'm glad there's LL.

- The Scandinavian peninsula in northern europe is home to Sweden and Norway. Usually Denmark and Finland is added to that group since these "Nordic" countries are very similar in almost every way -for example us Swedes are as tall as the danes or norveigans.

-I disagree with your disagreement. You are 185CM which ranges from tall to slightly above average in Europe -another 5CM will not change your life in any significant way.
It is certainly beneficial to be 190CM rather than slightly shorter bit it is not "your problem" in singular. I understand that you want to be taller -I would too- but you fool yourself indeed when you blame it for what most likely are surpassable problems and imagined disrespect.

For example: don't know exactly what you mean with "getting away with being angry" but I can tell you that I've had my share of outburst and "got away with it" while I've never really met an angry tall person.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2015, 08:49:00 PM »

- The Scandinavian peninsula in northern europe is home to Sweden and Norway. Usually Denmark and Finland is added to that group since these "Nordic" countries are very similar in almost every way -for example us Swedes are as tall as the danes or norveigans.

-I disagree with your disagreement. You are 185CM which ranges from tall to slightly above average in Europe -another 5CM will not change your life in any significant way.
It is certainly beneficial to be 190CM rather than slightly shorter bit it is not "your problem" in singular. I understand that you want to be taller -I would too- but you fool yourself indeed when you blame it for what most likely are surpassable problems and imagined disrespect.

For example: don't know exactly what you mean with "getting away with being angry" but I can tell you that I've had my share of outburst and "got away with it" while I've never really met an angry tall person.
Security guards in night clubs. They can disrespect you and you can do nothing about it and they spit in your face and get away with it. But even at 5'10", your life won't change much either at least in America don't know about in Sweden. But you have the same lineage as me so we're bred to be tall.

llx54511

• Saul
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2015, 09:56:39 PM »

If god had anything do to with it, you'd be 6'4
Morning: ~162cm
Night: ~161cm
Wingspan: 174cm
Realistic Goal: 172cm
Ultimate Goal: ~177cm

GeTs

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2015, 09:56:57 PM »

Be thankful u're not 5'10

Taller

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2015, 11:15:38 PM »

Be thankful u're not 5'10

Or be thankful "u're" not a 5'0 tall man like Danny D.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2015, 12:54:56 AM »

Or be thankful "u're" not a 5'0 tall man like Danny D.

5'0"? Devitos like 4'10". But he's proportionate, just a really tiny person unlike dwarfism where you have the body of a child but look like an adult.

If god had anything do to with it, you'd be 6'4

Haha shut up. If I ate right and got more sleep I may not have been 6'4" but most certainly taller than I am now. But there's no point regretting the past so just invest in overpriced ll.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up