Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Proof that 9men out of 10 have wrong ideas about female attraction  (Read 24925 times)

GeTs

Go to sluthate.com, I've just read a couple of threads and this is the funniest I've got from there
- you need to be 6'4 in order to be attractive to women
- the idea that IQ can be measured by how a person talks
- beauty is measured by numbers
- Randy Orton is more attractive than Ian somerhalder
- Adrien Brody would score no woman according to many members

Reality
-legit 6'0 is more than enough to start your game
-IQ in poor words is memory,multitasking and fast intuition, hence why u can't detect it only by hear someone talking
-you can't apply logic to instinctive emotions, hence why a face doesn't need to follow numbers to be interesting
-9 women out of 10 would feel more attracted to Ian than Randy at first look
-Adrien Brody has an interesting face which is made even more interesting by his ugly nose

GeTs

Re: Proof that 9men out of 10 have wrong ideas about female attraction
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 08:52:45 PM »

I brought this up because reading the old forum, sluthate, I saw people talking about LL and I also saw people here talking with the same vocabulary as from the old forum, like scoring a 9/10 or 8/10 and i see people here obsessed with numbers when the only thing in terms of proportions that u should be aware of is arm length and not having a big disproportion between tibia and femur is also something to consider

joax

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 12:47:53 AM »

Some of the best pick up artists in the world are 5'8 or 5'7. If you are doing LL purely for dating women, you better believe that increasing your height will not help you that much.

joax

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 12:51:56 AM »

It's a much better idea to improve your game and meet women who are not that shallow. Trust me, they are out there. It's kind of pathetic that men blame their height for not being able to date women when there are short men who are very attractive and date tons of women. It IS possible.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 12:56:58 AM »

Some of the best pick up artists in the world are 5'8 or 5'7. If you are doing LL purely for dating women, you better believe that increasing your height will not help you that much.

PUA is fraud. I've watched videos of in field training and even watched videos from PUA artists such as David Wygant(he's 6'2" but that not my point) and the videos they assemble " every single one of them" are from women they pay to go along with it. Let's face it guys, no one in the world does a perfect approach to women no matter how good of a ladies man they are.

Go to sluthate.com, I've just read a couple of threads and this is the funniest I've got from there
- you need to be 6'4 in order to be attractive to women
- the idea that IQ can be measured by how a person talks
- beauty is measured by numbers
- Randy Orton is more attractive than Ian somerhalder
- Adrien Brody would score no woman according to many members

Reality
-IQ in poor words is memory,multitasking and fast intuition, hence why u can't detect it only by hear someone talking
-you can't apply logic to instinctive emotions, hence why a face doesn't need to follow numbers to be interesting
-9 women out of 10 would feel more attracted to Ian than Randy at first look
-Adrien Brody has an interesting face which is made even more interesting by his ugly nose

Hmmm I actually agree with you this time around. I think I'm a bright individual actually
but I do try to use logic and reason rather than intuition with women. I do sometimes change the topic but I kinda ease away if I'm not interested. Something I'll apply in my life.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 01:00:17 AM »

It's a much better idea to improve your game and meet women who are not that shallow. Trust me, they are out there. It's kind of pathetic that men blame their height for not being able to date women when there are short men who are very attractive and date tons of women. It IS possible.

It is possible but chances are if your less than 5'9" and want a 5'10"+ model, she'll disqualify you based on your height. But if your not that tall, you can easily get quality women who are average to short in height.

TomD

• Private
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 01:35:42 AM »

6ft to 6ft 2 is an ideal height for a man. Tall enough to command but small enough to still breathe the same air as the rest of the world.

If you are starting out 5ft 2 or 3 and can only get to 5ft8 or 9 then that is fine. At that height the discrimination against you isnt very much anymore.

If I was 5ft 10 I probably wouldnt worry about this surgery . I would bulk up and wear small lifts to give me 5 11 or 6ft in boots.

If we are going to do the surgery though, lets make it worth our while.I am doing 6 inches.

joax

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 01:52:17 AM »

PUA is not a scam. The concepts are solid, but that's besides the point. Many factors attract women (status, physical appearance, wealth, etc...) and height is only one of those factors. There are many valid reasons to get cosmetic LL, but attracting women shouldn't be one of them IMO.

joax

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 01:53:42 AM »

And I agree that 6' - 6'2 is an amazing height in Europe and the US. My personal aim is 5'11 which is great for my country. Remember, it's all relative guys.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 02:30:31 AM »

PUA is not a scam. The concepts are solid, but that's besides the point. Many factors attract women (status, physical appearance, wealth, etc...) and height is only one of those factors. There are many valid reasons to get cosmetic LL, but attracting women shouldn't be one of them IMO.

It's times like this that I hope people get ripped off just to learn a lesson. There is no proof of any PUA artists techniques working, not only that but name 1 guy who has a girl who's a 9 or 10 who isn't a PUA instructor but a student. There are none. All the PUA is is a man who hired some women to follow him around and pay them next to nothing just to have them boast about how many women they fked. And when you apply your technique and it doesn't work, they'll just use something on their stupid IOD list instead of actually watching what you do. Not every women will be interested in you and that's life. You can do the best approach and you'll still never get the girl of your dreams.

Taller

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 02:48:21 AM »

Nottallenough, I wish I was your height so badly lol.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 02:59:35 AM »

Nottallenough, I wish I was your height so badly lol.

It's nothing special. I even heard one of my co-workers say "the best height to be is 6'4". I was predicted to be that height and wear a 14 us. I was hoping to be 6'3" at the lowest. Just goes to show how stupid doctors are.

GeTs

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 03:09:50 AM »

It's nothing special. I even heard one of my co-workers say "the best height to be is 6'4". I was predicted to be that height and wear a 14 us. I was hoping to be 6'3" at the lowest. Just goes to show how stupid doctors are.
for a short/normal guy its special, for a guy who's been this height all life its normal to think there's better

Taller

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 03:10:05 AM »

Your reply and new username just show how relative and individual height neurosis is. If I got to your height via LL, I'd probably be content for life and never worry about height again. But, to you, your height is nothing special, even though you are the tallest person seeking LL on this forum. You are definitely entitled to go for it, though, and I respect your desire to do what you feel will improve yourself. Heck, I'd love to be 6'3-6'4 as well, but I don't think about it, since I know that it's impossible for me with current technology. A legit 6'0-6'2 will be more than enough for me, and I feel grateful to at least have the possibility of reaching that range with LL, because many members here couldn't do that realistically if they wanted to.

I think a lot of the satisfaction from LL comes from the confidence boost associated with changing something that you've always thought unchangeable and against your success (your height) rather than reaching a specific height. It's about winning a battle to gain what one wasn't supposed to have, but wouldn't accept not having. For example, I know that TRS /TheRisingShorty/FullMetalShorty would be much happier getting to 5'9 (his dream height) via LL than you are getting to 6'1 naturally. I got to 5'9-5'10 naturally and wish that I could appreciate that height as much as TRS and Medium Drink of Water do. But they've had to fight (and win) to obtain this height and I haven't. It's winning this battle that conquers height neurosis, not the height number itself.

What an interesting world we live in, huh?

GeTs

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 04:14:08 AM »

its best height for a man, because 9 out of 10 men don't know how female attraction works, and I see that quite a lot in men transferring their ego into sizes (whether it be dck or height)

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 04:49:35 AM »

Your reply and new username just show how relative and individual height neurosis is. If I got to your height via LL, I'd probably be content for life and never worry about height again. But, to you, your height is nothing special, even though you are the tallest person seeking LL on this forum. You are definitely entitled to go for it, though, and I respect your desire to do what you feel will improve yourself. Heck, I'd love to be 6'3-6'4 as well, but I don't think about it, since I know that it's impossible for me with current technology. A legit 6'0-6'2 will be more than enough for me, and I feel grateful to at least have the possibility of reaching that range with LL, because many members here couldn't do that realistically if they wanted to.

I think a lot of the satisfaction from LL comes from the confidence boost associated with changing something that you've always thought unchangeable and against your success (your height) rather than reaching a specific height. It's about winning a battle to gain what one wasn't supposed to have, but wouldn't accept not having. For example, I know that TRS /TheRisingShorty/FullMetalShorty would be much happier getting to 5'9 (his dream height) via LL than you are getting to 6'1 naturally. I got to 5'9-5'10 naturally and wish that I could appreciate that height as much as TRS and Medium Drink of Water do. But they've had to fight (and win) to obtain this height and I haven't. It's winning this battle that conquers height neurosis, not the height number itself.

What an interesting world we live in, huh?

Not denying I'm Ajax originally, just felt like I needed a change of username. Maybe 6'1" isn't the dream height I've wanted and am overreacting a bit for being much shorter than my predicted height. I think anyone 5'7" and taller on this site assuming they all have normal preportions can make it to 6'0". Me making it to 6'3" and 6'4" and even 6'5" and looking normal to people should still be no problem regardless. My only setback is finances.

its best height for a man, because 9 out of 10 men don't know how female attraction works, and I see that quite a lot in men transferring their ego into sizes (whether it be dck or height)

At the end of the day it comes down to chemistry. You do have to stand out to get her attention but that can only go far enough and if it's not a good fit it's not a good fit. I do get angry when women reject me but try not to take it personally. My only gripe is my friends kick back and criticize me in what I did wrong when they were too much of a pussy to approach the girl.

GeTs

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 05:22:51 AM »

I'm 177 at night, 6 cm will do for me, like I said where I live the average is 176, being 3 inches over the average and hitting the 6'0 mark should be enough for my liking

kunta kinte

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2015, 05:50:15 AM »

the 6'0 mark sound so good, I guess it wasnt ment to be. being 5'11 is the worst height possible, so close yet so far.

joax

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2015, 02:15:37 PM »

It's times like this that I hope people get ripped off just to learn a lesson.

It does work. It's the same as marketing. Approach more sets of women, and your chances of success increase. Say the right things, they increase even more. Improve the offer (yourself) and they increase even more. Basic marketing.

joax

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2015, 02:20:46 PM »

And I have zero desire to start an argument here. All I really want is for people not to even consider LL if they're doing it only to meet women. It's much easier to go out there, meet women and keep trying. There's always someone right out there for you who won't care about your height.

GeTs

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2015, 02:52:01 PM »

I'm doing it because I'll feel better

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2015, 07:08:38 PM »

It does work. It's the same as marketing. Approach more sets of women, and your chances of success increase. Say the right things, they increase even more. Improve the offer (yourself) and they increase even more. Basic marketing.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I've had friends who read mystery method and applied it every night we'd go out to bars. And they would end the night with 0 women and 0 numbers. I kept telling them that routines and pick up lines wouldnt work. But why do you need a routine? Your not a clown in the circus. Just do what you love, make friends with guys, get involved in activities and you'll meet women. You may not understand all of what I'm saying which is fine but you'll find someone regardless. Don't waste your money and time on some improvement course and get scammed like so many guys desperate to have sex.

Uppland

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2015, 07:29:40 PM »

No I'm not going to "sluthate.com" and I don't think you should either -the name alone is a red flag. As for their ideas any normal-adjusted person would tell you that:

-You don't need to be tall at all but it helps.
-IQ is measured by an IQ-test
-Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
-Randy who and Ian what?
-He already has.

As for -Nottallenough- (prev Ajax): I'm so fuking jealous 6'4 is literally my dream height I'd kill someone if I could be that tall but it's almost 1,5 decimeters off. If I could be 190CM at anytime during the day I would be extatic.

endomorphisme

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2015, 07:46:23 PM »

i'm 182.5 cm and i'm still hesitating.
i'm hesitating because it will takes 3 years  after i have competed my studies to save enough , and also because the more diaries i read, the more risks i feel i will have to cope, not during the surgery, but after, for the rest of my life, even if someone only do 4 or 5 cm in tibs, he has  chances to face problems after the surgery.
Many of you would like to be my height, but height is relative.Being 183 cm and living in the netherlands or the dinaric alps, doesn't feel the same as living in china or japan, i just mention the two tallest, east asian coutries, where new generation reach 174-175 cm, because in the rest of east asia, they are still short.
It's much better to be 183 cm when you're chinese .i believe that 183 cm in china equals to 188-189 cm in europe.
Maybe i will move to us, and there i may feel taller, so more confident since americans are not tall ( i read many comments from american people on celebgheight, pointing americans are stagnating, and they also said that 183 cm is quite tall)
Another, and my last point: some of you are too unrealistic:unrealistic goals, some will have to save for a decade.I remember someone who said he has no degree, but to afford the surgery with an expensive doctor, he will be an escort boy (lol).
There are also people like uppland who are 17-18 years olds, which means no degree, no studies competed, so no job, no money...and want to do 2 surgeries which means you have to save atleast 20 000 euros, if you go with the cheapest doctor.
There are also people who will take out a loan, and will fall into debt for decades
There are discrepencies between what you wish, and reality, and i feel that your height neurosis blind you
I'm sorry i'm in hurry, so sorry for the english, but it makes  3 weaks i have not been on this forum, and i just wanted to share my view

Uppland

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2015, 08:09:13 PM »

endomorphisme is right we're all dreamers here and 183CM isn't very tall in the west but it's not really short either although it might feel that way in northern europe.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2015, 08:42:02 PM »

endomorphisme is right we're all dreamers here and 183CM isn't very tall in the west but it's not really short either although it might feel that way in northern europe.

183cms is above average in every country in Europe but Netherlands and Dinaric Alps. Even 5'10" is taller than most people on a worldwide scale. I'm doing 4-5cms on Tibias and maybe another 4-5cms on femurs. I'll end up with being 6'2.5-6'3" first surgery and 6'4.5'-6'5" on the next one. I have the same sitting height as most people 6'0"-6'3" but I don't think anyone other than Conan O'Brien who is 6'4" has the same sitting height as me.

Sean Connery

• Newbi
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2015, 09:02:51 PM »

If you have good looks genetics, 5'10 can be a great height even in the taller nations. It isn't midget status anywhere in the world.
I'm not drunk! I'm Scottish!

endomorphisme

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2015, 09:24:41 PM »

183cms is above average in every country in Europe but Netherlands and Dinaric Alps. Even 5'10" is taller than most people on a worldwide scale. I'm doing 4-5cms on Tibias and maybe another 4-5cms on femurs. I'll end up with being 6'2.5-6'3" first surgery and 6'4.5'-6'5" on the next one. I have the same sitting height as most people 6'0"-6'3" but I don't think anyone other than Conan O'Brien who is 6'4" has the same sitting height as me.

you're ajax?
I remember you have to pay off a loan, and you don't make a lot of money, plus you want to do two surgeries.
It's just what i was talking about, unrealistic goal, that will probably never be totally achieved.
I'm concerned too, because i 'm not rich, i will have a good job, but i will never be a millionar.
I will have to save money for 3 years and then consolidate for atleast 1 year...

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2015, 09:31:33 PM »

If you're short on money and your credit is decent, you could save up 1/2 or 3/4ths of the price and then get a monthly loan from your bank to cover the rest.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

GeTs

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2015, 10:14:36 PM »

No I'm not going to "sluthate.com" and I don't think you should either -the name alone is a red flag. As for their ideas any normal-adjusted person would tell you that:

-You don't need to be tall at all but it helps.
-IQ is measured by an IQ-test
-Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
-Randy who and Ian what?
-He already has.

As for -Nottallenough- (prev Ajax): I'm so fuking jealous 6'4 is literally my dream height I'd kill someone if I could be that tall but it's almost 1,5 decimeters off. If I could be 190CM at anytime during the day I would be extatic.
if u want a laugh tough u can always check

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2015, 10:34:38 PM »

you're ajax?
I remember you have to pay off a loan, and you don't make a lot of money, plus you want to do two surgeries.
It's just what i was talking about, unrealistic goal, that will probably never be totally achieved.
I'm concerned too, because i 'm not rich, i will have a good job, but i will never be a millionar.
I will have to save money for 3 years and then consolidate for atleast 1 year...

If i can make $40 k per year and get a loan, I can probably do Precice with Shah or Birkholtz in no more than 2 years.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up