Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Proof that 9men out of 10 have wrong ideas about female attraction  (Read 24923 times)

Uppland

Re: Proof that 9men out of 10 have wrong ideas about female attraction
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2015, 02:00:27 AM »

If you have good looks genetics, 5'10 can be a great height even in the taller nations. It isn't midget status anywhere in the world.

That's true -it's liveable but it's still my dream to be taller. It doesn't help that I get towered regularly where I live.

I wish I could be 11CM taller and end up 189-190 but like endomorphisme says: who am I kidding?

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2015, 02:28:12 AM »

That's true -it's liveable but it's still my dream to be taller. It doesn't help that I get towered regularly where I live.

I wish I could be 11CM taller and end up 189-190 but like endomorphisme says: who am I kidding?

I wouldn't get upset. You could probably make it to 6'1.5"(your Dads height) or 6'2" doing 2" each segment.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

TomD

• Private
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2015, 09:33:51 AM »

I'm doing it because I'll feel better

This is the best answer I have heard yet. The most honest as well.  :D

Shor7Guy

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2015, 02:33:40 AM »

whats wrong with 5 tib and 6 internal femur?

Uppland

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2015, 02:36:27 AM »

whats wrong with 5 tib and 6 internal femur?

Don't you think it would wreck my proportions?

Other than that I'm not sure I could afford two surgeries and I don't know if I could handle it either but who knows I just might reach it.

Would you lenghten that much?

Smallguy

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2015, 05:22:41 AM »

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I've had friends who read mystery method and applied it every night we'd go out to bars. And they would end the night with 0 women and 0 numbers. I kept telling them that routines and pick up lines wouldnt work. But why do you need a routine? Your not a clown in the circus. Just do what you love, make friends with guys, get involved in activities and you'll meet women. You may not understand all of what I'm saying which is fine but you'll find someone regardless. Don't waste your money and time on some improvement course and get scammed like so many guys desperate to have sex.

I never read those crap either. But what you say, do, look and feel all make a difference. Unless you are already irresistibly hot, you can't expect to come up to a woman and be yourself, feel all goofy and awkward, and expects her to fall in love with you. In sales it's called a pitch. In war, it's call tactic. In chess, even if you have more pieces, you can't just move your pieces randomly and by how you feel and expect to win. Same with getting laid. There is an opening, comforting building stage and the closing stage. My friend who is a natural player just does it naturally. But I'm more of the analytic type so I'm typing this.

Joax I agree
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Shor7Guy

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2015, 03:05:20 PM »

Don't you think it would wreck my proportions?

Other than that I'm not sure I could afford two surgeries and I don't know if I could handle it either but who knows I just might reach it.

Would you lenghten that much?

Im doing 10cm but my spine will be longer cus im gunna take glucosamine which keeps your morning height the same all day (to my understanding) and all that length is in the spine. gunna try glucosamine a try first and if it works do tibs then see if i feel like femur after. i recommend you try glucosamine here's the thread - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1522.0

endomorphisme

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2015, 03:09:18 PM »

do you think a man who is 188 cm earns more than a man who is 183 cm?
I read that the taller a man is, the higher his salary is

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2015, 03:54:36 PM »

I never read those crap either. But what you say, do, look and feel all make a difference. Unless you are already irresistibly hot, you can't expect to come up to a woman and be yourself, feel all goofy and awkward, and expects her to fall in love with you. In sales it's called a pitch. In war, it's call tactic. In chess, even if you have more pieces, you can't just move your pieces randomly and by how you feel and expect to win. Same with getting laid. There is an opening, comforting building stage and the closing stage. My friend who is a natural player just does it naturally. But I'm more of the analytic type so I'm typing this.

Joax I agree

I think it's more about your intention and how you say it. Depending on the context and if your joking you can get away with saying " I want to fk you". Not saying your gonna walk up to a girl and say that, just saying if the moment is right and your confident in the way you say it, it can work. My point is though sometimes your gonna say and do everything right but a girl is still not going to be interested sometimes. I go out and a lot of women do give me a chance but I don't get their number regardless. Maybe I don't go in for the # quick enough or am not their type or something. I really wish there was someone who could say what I'm doing wrong and not make up some stupid story like to follow the rules from the mystery method.

GeTs

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2015, 04:04:17 PM »

not sure if serious or just retarded, u earn according to your will/brain capabilities

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2015, 04:25:45 PM »

not sure if serious or just retarded, u earn according to your will/brain capabilities

actually that's not true.

height equals social power. and social power gives you more resources in life.

in tribes they get more resources dished out to their taller counterparts also. in the west they are given more money.

people who are taller get more promotions and opportunities.

and there is statistical proof showing that the taller you become the more you earn.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Uppland

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2015, 04:53:31 PM »

It is statistically proven that taller men earn more but that advantage diminishes almost completely somewhere between 185-190 I think I read.

GeTs

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2015, 05:38:16 PM »

actually that's not true.

height equals social power. and social power gives you more resources in life.

in tribes they get more resources dished out to their taller counterparts also. in the west they are given more money.

people who are taller get more promotions and opportunities.

and there is statistical proof showing that the taller you become the more you earn.
but not when 6'0 or 6'2, ideal height for most is 6'0 to 6'2, at this point ur skills are what will set u apart

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2015, 06:51:20 PM »

but not when 6'0 or 6'2, ideal height for most is 6'0 to 6'2, at this point ur skills are what will set u apart

prove this claim with a graph. according to you when you get to 6"1 (aproximatly) your income will statistically not increase.

sorry but I don't believe you.

I honestly cant remember either.

you are making 1 huge mistake. at 6"1-6"2 you gain no extra social power with women if you go above this height(it comes down to individual other characteristic traits). but you mistakenly think that you stop gaining social power amongst other men. this is not the case for an extra few inches you continue to gain social power in a male to male peer environment.

but while you continue to gain social power in a peer to peer male to male social environment, you also loose sexual social power with women. specifically with the majority of women, the exception being that women of greater height (a minority compared to total population of girls) will be attracted to you.

the end result is more social power with other men, and taller women being more attracted to you, but the greater majority of women actually loosing interest in you due to your height.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

GeTs

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2015, 07:09:04 PM »

Want to be respected by men? Then get the women.
The power of boner is stronger, so my point is still valid

GeTs

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2015, 08:36:04 PM »

True. "Height equals social power, and social power gives you more resources in life (...). People who are taller get more promotions and opportunities, and there is statistical proof showing that the taller you become the more you earn". There is one thing which is called "erotic capital". According to some social scientists, erotic capital combines different elements of physical and social attractiveness: beauty, sexual attractiveness, social skills (grace, charm), liveliness, social presentation and sexuality itself. For men and women all six elements contribute to define someone's erotic capital, which is important both for professional and career success and private life. The relative importance of the six elements often differs for men and women, but it's universally accepted that height is one of the pre-requisites for sexual attractiveness, specially for men. People regularly perceive that good looks (which include height) indicate greater intellectual competence as well. That's why tall people tend to get more promotions and opportunities (specially in the case of men).
the difference in social power between a 6'0 and 6'2 is insignificant

endomorphisme

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2015, 09:08:28 PM »

6'1-6"2 is enough with women, and i agree you won't gain any bonus with them if you're taller.
In the world of work, i think 6'1" is excellent too, but being taller would not be substantial.

http://www.jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html

Business. A survey in 1980 found that more than half the chief executives of America's Fortune 500 companies stood six feet tall or more. As a class, these wekepei were a good 2.5 inches taller than average; only 3% were peritsi, 5'7" or less. Other surveys suggest that about 90% of chief executives are of above-average height. Similarly for:

Professional status. Looking at several professions, one study found that people in high-ranking jobs were about two inches taller than those down below, a pattern that held even when comparing men of like educational and socioeconomic status. Senior civil servants in Britain, for instance, tend to be taller than junior ones. Shorter people also have worse:

Money. In 1994 James Sargent and David Blanchflower, of America's Dartmouth College, analysed a sample of about 6,000 male Britons whose progress was monitored from birth to early adulthood. Short teenaged boys made less money when they became young adults (aged 23) than their taller peers--even after other attributes, such as scores on ability tests or parents' social status, were factored out. For every four inches of height in adolescence, earnings went up more than 2% in early adulthood. Another survey, of graduates of the University of Pittsburgh, found that those who were 6'2" or taller received starting salaries 12% higher than those under six feet.

Uppland

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2015, 12:22:39 AM »

the difference in social power between a 6'0 and 6'2 is insignificant

I don't think so actually. At least where I live 183CM is quite average while 188CM is kind of tall. I've said it before and I'll say it again: 190-195CM is the dream range according to me.

Smallguy

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2015, 05:42:27 AM »

I think it's more about your intention and how you say it. Depending on the context and if your joking you can get away with saying " I want to fk you". Not saying your gonna walk up to a girl and say that, just saying if the moment is right and your confident in the way you say it, it can work. My point is though sometimes your gonna say and do everything right but a girl is still not going to be interested sometimes. I go out and a lot of women do give me a chance but I don't get their number regardless. Maybe I don't go in for the # quick enough or am not their type or something. I really wish there was someone who could say what I'm doing wrong and not make up some stupid story like to follow the rules from the mystery method.

Yeah, I don't follow the rules or PUA method neither. Most PUA are already good-looking anyway. If I had their looks, I wouldn't need to follow any method. Just be myself and succeed. I only admire successful PUA who is less than 5 feet tall, ugly and broke. If I meet a PUA like this, then maybe, I will watch his videos.

Based on your post, you seem like a sensible guy and don't seem awkward or anything. So I can't figure out why you don't get a gf of someone you like. Could it be the environment? The dating pool is small (fewer young people)? The type of women you are attracted to - they are married?

Well here... my city is like a tourist hub. There are many students visiting here from all over the world, especially from Europe and Asia. So I no longer pursue Canadian women. Canadian women are smart - they only go for guys who are equivalent in social benefit like themselves. But on the attractiveness scale, I probably rate as a 5 or a 6 (stretch). So it doesn't make sense for me to settle for a 5 Canadian girl whereas I can get a 7-8 foreign women.

Japanese women - you'll be surprised you may run into a very beautiful Japanese girl. The good thing about Japanese women is that the Japanese men are more interested in animation, video games and other kinky stuff. So when you hit on a Japanese women, they'll be surprised because they never get hit on before. Also in Japanese culture, the women don't usually say no to men. So when you pull off their pants, you can try to be polite and can say SuMiMaSen - meaning excuse me in Japan. And they will forgive you. Okay I feel like a jerk for saying this.

Korean women - are more street smart than Japanese. I like to watch Korean drama and music video so am really into Korean. I saw some really stunning ladies at the nightclub. Sometime you can try to be touchy with them and go for the kiss, and if they get offended, you can say that's how we do things here in my culture.

Swiss women - I meet some really stunning swiss students at hostel and bars. We became friends but nothing happen. I guess I'm more into asian.

To give you a sense of my rating scale, I would rate Kim Kadasian as a 1. I don't find Kim Kadasian attractive. Does anyone else feel the same way? Maybe my preference is really different from standard Americans. I find her very manly asthetically and her lips are very thick. I didn't know that thick lips are popular in America (and oversize boobs). And I may confuse her eyes for George Clooney. I would give Seulhyun, the girl below that a 10.

If you ever visit here, feel free to give me a shout and I can be your tour guide.

Want to be respected by men? Then get the women.
The power of boner is stronger, so my point is still valid

I agree with you buddy. Being tall doesn't automatically give you more money or more women. Otherwise, most tall people would be wealthy and have many children, which is not the case.

The short guy who is horny and is driven enough will always win out to a tall guy who is shy, timid and possess no social prowess.

But what I find interesting about this forum and life in general is that people like to give themselves excuse for their failure... same as why one of my Chinese friend like to tell me that girls doesn't like him because of this ethnicity. But I also hang out with different Chinese guy who has success with women. Some short guys (or medium and tall on this forum) like to bring up data and stats to show why they can't be successful in life. But this doesn't apply to most of us even though we're in the similar height.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2015, 07:38:23 AM »

Yeah, I don't follow the rules or PUA method neither. Most PUA are already good-looking anyway. If I had their looks, I wouldn't need to follow any method. Just be myself and succeed. I only admire successful PUA who is less than 5 feet tall, ugly and broke. If I meet a PUA like this, then maybe, I will watch his videos.

Based on your post, you seem like a sensible guy and don't seem awkward or anything. So I can't figure out why you don't get a gf of someone you like. Could it be the environment? The dating pool is small (fewer young people)? The type of women you are attracted to - they are married?

Well here... my city is like a tourist hub. There are many students visiting here from all over the world, especially from Europe and Asia. So I no longer pursue Canadian women. Canadian women are smart - they only go for guys who are equivalent in social benefit like themselves. But on the attractiveness scale, I probably rate as a 5 or a 6 (stretch). So it doesn't make sense for me to settle for a 5 Canadian girl whereas I can get a 7-8 foreign women.

Japanese women - you'll be surprised you may run into a very beautiful Japanese girl. The good thing about Japanese women is that the Japanese men are more interested in animation, video games and other kinky stuff. So when you hit on a Japanese women, they'll be surprised because they never get hit on before. Also in Japanese culture, the women don't usually say no to men. So when you pull off their pants, you can try to be polite and can say SuMiMaSen - meaning excuse me in Japan. And they will forgive you. Okay I feel like a jerk for saying this.

Korean women - are more street smart than Japanese. I like to watch Korean drama and music video so am really into Korean. I saw some really stunning ladies at the nightclub. Sometime you can try to be touchy with them and go for the kiss, and if they get offended, you can say that's how we do things here in my culture.

Swiss women - I meet some really stunning swiss students at hostel and bars. We became friends but nothing happen. I guess I'm more into asian.

To give you a sense of my rating scale, I would rate Kim Kadasian as a 1. I don't find Kim Kadasian attractive. Does anyone else feel the same way? Maybe my preference is really different from standard Americans. I find her very manly asthetically and her lips are very thick. I didn't know that thick lips are popular in America (and oversize boobs). And I may confuse her eyes for George Clooney. I would give Seulhyun, the girl below that a 10.

If you ever visit here, feel free to give me a shout and I can be your tour guide.

I agree with you buddy. Being tall doesn't automatically give you more money or more women. Otherwise, most tall people would be wealthy and have many children, which is not the case.

The short guy who is horny and is driven enough will always win out to a tall guy who is shy, timid and possess no social prowess.

But what I find interesting about this forum and life in general is that people like to give themselves excuse for their failure... same as why one of my Chinese friend like to tell me that girls doesn't like him because of this ethnicity. But I also hang out with different Chinese guy who has success with women. Some short guys (or medium and tall on this forum) like to bring up data and stats to show why they can't be successful in life. But this doesn't apply to most of us even though we're in the similar height.

I have battled depression and anger in the past and sometimes do today. I think I'm just not getting enough opportunities. I think I should make some make friends, get some activities because my lifestyle and the way I'm living, my chances are slim to 0 of meeting someone.
I could go to a foreign country but it may be hard to have a connection with someone who doesn't
understand English well. So it would only be good for sex. I really want a Mexican girlfriend and am 28. Still look younger than I am and I believe I can still date women 21-27 if I wanted to.
I'm not right all the time but it would be nice if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong and
how I can fix it?

Uppland

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2015, 09:38:11 AM »

I have battled depression and anger in the past and sometimes do today. I think I'm just not getting enough opportunities. I think I should make some make friends, get some activities because my lifestyle and the way I'm living, my chances are slim to 0 of meeting someone.
I could go to a foreign country but it may be hard to have a connection with someone who doesn't
understand English well. So it would only be good for sex. I really want a Mexican girlfriend and am 28. Still look younger than I am and I believe I can still date women 21-27 if I wanted to.
I'm not right all the time but it would be nice if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong and
how I can fix it?

You could move to scandinavia everyone here speaks english and people think americans are somewhat exotic. Just make sure you get a job beforehand because it's expensive as hell -also if you feel short in the US you wil feel even shorter here.

We can't tell you what you are doing wrong you just need to figure it out by yourself. Let me say this though: your height isn't really your issue here.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2015, 04:08:57 PM »

You could move to scandinavia everyone here speaks english and people think americans are somewhat exotic. Just make sure you get a job beforehand because it's expensive as hell -also if you feel short in the US you wil feel even shorter here.

We can't tell you what you are doing wrong you just need to figure it out by yourself. Let me say this though: your height isn't really your issue here.

It would be a best guess on what I'm doing wrong. One factor is im not getting enough opportunities. Maybe I'm fine, just not good at bars/clubs. I've tried online dating with little to no success. I'm still above average in Scandanavia so will probably feel average at the worst like I do in America. I have fallen for the PUAs deception Into believing their scams. Luckily I got my money back. Any way, I don't have the answers and wish I did so I don't know where to turn to at this moment in time.

Uppland

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2015, 07:00:41 PM »

It would be a best guess on what I'm doing wrong. One factor is im not getting enough opportunities. Maybe I'm fine, just not good at bars/clubs. I've tried online dating with little to no success. I'm still above average in Scandanavia so will probably feel average at the worst like I do in America. I have fallen for the PUAs deception Into believing their scams. Luckily I got my money back. Any way, I don't have the answers and wish I did so I don't know where to turn to at this moment in time.

So your problem is that you're not getting any girls?

Well you're not alone millions of men have this problem and there can be a number of reasons why. However as long as you are sexual enough around women, know how to flirt and -of course- meet plenty of girls you want to sleep with that's really all you need.

You say you don't get enough oppertunities -meaning that you don't meet enough women?- Fortunately that's the easiest part there are a thousand and one ways you can go about it. Try hosting parties regularly for 2-3 months, join a community like a public speaking class or take dancing lessons, you can flirt with random women you meet during the day if you're somewhat brave, maybe ask your friends to set up a blind date or just hang out at your local bar with some friends and hit on girls.

Just remember to screen (for lack of a better word) for the kind of women you want: you like litterature? Go to the bookstore, the library or join a bookclub. If you rather just have casual sex start going to parties or if you're looking for a relationship just invite every cute girl you meet to a date and pick the one you like best.

It's not rocket science mate you're gonna be fine.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2015, 07:08:33 PM »

So your problem is that you're not getting any girls?

Well you're not alone millions of men have this problem and there can be a number of reasons why. However as long as you are sexual enough around women, know how to flirt and -of course- meet plenty of girls you want to sleep with that's really all you need.

You say you don't get enough oppertunities -meaning that you don't meet enough women?- Fortunately that's the easiest part there are a thousand and one ways you can go about it. Try hosting parties regularly for 2-3 months, join a community like a public speaking class or take dancing lessons, you can flirt with random women you meet during the day if you're somewhat brave, maybe ask your friends to set up a blind date or just hang out at your local bar with some friends and hit on girls.

Just remember to screen (for lack of a better word) for the kind of women you want: you like litterature? Go to the bookstore, the library or join a bookclub. If you rather just have casual sex start going to parties or if you're looking for a relationship just invite every cute girl you meet to a date and pick the one you like best.

It's not rocket science mate you're gonna be fine.

I'm into Mexican and then Middle Eastern women mostly. I did like some asian women but I really don't understand why so many white men fiend after them so much? Anyway, probably salsa and spanish speaking classes will achieve that. I am joining crossfit since it's cheaper and more like a group exercise class than personal training. I like music such as listening and playing so can probably meet some women there.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2015, 09:39:13 PM »

I'm into Mexican and then Middle Eastern women mostly. I did like some asian women but I really don't understand why so many white men fiend after them so much? Anyway, probably salsa and spanish speaking classes will achieve that. I am joining crossfit since it's cheaper and more like a group exercise class than personal training. I like music such as listening and playing so can probably meet some women there.

My philosophy is that as long as she has a nice butt, it doesn't matter where she's from :D
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2015, 11:32:31 PM »

My philosophy is that as long as she has a nice butt, it doesn't matter where she's from :D

Mine is big tits! Then again I'm white and most white guys like tits more than ass.

Uppland

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2015, 12:57:54 AM »

Mine is big tits! Then again I'm white and most white guys like tits more than ass.

No that's an american stereotype I love a well shaped ass -love big tits as well but more of an ass man.

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2015, 02:07:41 AM »

Guess I'm the rare breed who digs personality
5"6 and proud

Moubgf

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2015, 01:45:26 PM »

Guess I'm the rare breed who digs personality

And girls with balls like a bull, not cky but truly confident in herself and not identifing with being a woman. That comes second, first and foremost she is "johanna" then she's a woman. That is a mega turn on aswell. When i find this women and i dont think i will. But if i do i will hold on to her for all im worth.

GeTs

« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2015, 01:50:45 PM »

And girls with balls like a bull, not cky but truly confident in herself and not identifing with being a woman. That comes second, first and foremost she is "johanna" then she's a woman. That is a mega turn on aswell. When i find this women and i dont think i will. But if i do i will hold on to her for all im worth.
Good thinking, but will u be the same for her?

Moubgf

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2015, 01:51:57 PM »

Good thinking, but will u be the same for her?

I already am, just need dat dere height to live 10/10 life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up