Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Short and tall guys alike embarrass height-bigoted woman on FB (bb.com misc)  (Read 17004 times)

ReadRothbard

Lol this thread is great. Read the whole thing--you will not be disappointed:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156376483
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

I saw this in the r/short subreddit a while ago. The FB poster gets in a fight with some guy who starts telling her how disgusting fat women are and she's unable to pick up that she's got a double standard going on when she says short guys are gross but gets upset when the guy tells her that fat women are repulsive.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

GeTs

94% of the chicks are like this

KrP1

keep in mid that womans doesnt like mans under 5´8 , she is saying what 95% of womans think

ReadRothbard

keep in mid that womans doesnt like mans under 5´8 , she is saying what 95% of womans think

Nah, bitches think that they are repulsed by dudes under 5'8, but when a good-looking, ripped 5'7 or 5'6 stripper starts taking his clothes off in front of her, she stops caring.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

GeTs

Nah, bitches think that they are repulsed by dudes under 5'8, but when a good-looking, ripped 5'7 or 5'6 stripper starts taking his clothes off in front of her, she stops caring.
not in a long term relationship, unless there's extreme chemistry between them

well I'm 177.2 at night, would be satisfied with a 5.3cm gain, no Lower than that

KrP1

thats   , i was a ripped 5´5 guy with average facial aesthetics, and that doesnt happen. i get some chiks but not nearly as if i was taller
they doesnt care how muscular/ripped you are if you are really short

Uppland

94% of the chicks are like this

You've got the wrong attitude -and the wrong idea about half of humanity.

ReadRothbard

thats crap , i was a ripped 5´5 guy with average facial aesthetics, and that doesnt happen. i get some chiks but not nearly as if i was taller
they doesnt care how muscular/ripped you are if you are really short

If you are alpha enough, most women wont care. I've never had a woman call me "too short"...period, and I'm a hair under 5'7.

Future space tycoon

endomorphisme

If you are alpha enough, most women wont care. I've never had a woman call me "too short"...period, and I'm a hair under 5'7.

Didn't you create a topic on make me taller to blame girls?
I can't find out the topic, it seems it was deleted, but are the one who created it ?

GeTs

You've got the wrong attitude -and the wrong idea about half of humanity.
6% is like 200 million of all girls and and 6% of world population have an IQ above 125 which is still low but is the minimum IQ to develop into genius with persistence,drive, the higher you go with numbers the more creativity and calculus one can do, the lower you go the more difficult it becomes and the more superficial it gets, which is why I'm not entirely wrong when saying 94% of women are rather superficial, but the rest 6% make still a high number which isn't as uncommon as the number might seem, if u go to specific places the chances of finding an interesting women outside looks becomes higher, so my ideas about majority of humanity being retarded aren't wrong after all, even studies prove it.

ReadRothbard

6% is like 200 million of all girls and and 6% of world population have an IQ above 125 which is still low but is the minimum IQ to develop into genius with persistence,drive, the higher you go with numbers the more creativity and calculus one can do, the lower you go the more difficult it becomes and the more superficial it gets, which is why I'm not entirely wrong when saying 94% of women are rather superficial, but the rest 6% make still a high number which isn't as uncommon as the number might seem, if u go to specific places the chances of finding an interesting women outside looks becomes higher, so my ideas about majority of humanity being retarded aren't wrong after all, even studies prove it.

I wouldn't necessarily call height bigotry even "superficial". It's beyond superficial; after all, let's be honest: the female "attraction" to tall men isn't about real attraction. No, rather it's about wanting to conform to gender norms and not wanting to be ridiculed for dating a short guy. It's all about vanity.

Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

Didn't you create a topic on make me taller to blame girls?
I can't find out the topic, it seems it was deleted, but are the one who created it ?

I've lost respect for women - old forum  Community

yes read rothbard created it lol. referring to women as useless nothing's but to be used a playthings for sex. for they are not worth anything else. in fact there was so much more he stated lol. and that was just the first post lol.

its now a hidden topic only for sysop and his goons.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ReadRothbard

I didn't say women were useful only for sex. Wtf? I was saying that you have a lot of western "princesses" that are all obsessed with status and vanity, and that these women are useful only for sex. There are plenty of great women out there, but these delusional, stupid princesses are only useful for getting off.

Future space tycoon

Moubgf

Your IQ is your cpu. How fast you can process/calculate a scenario for the correct outcome.

It has zero to do with creativity output.

A woman is innately very young in the head. Think a 12-13 year old girl. But for the rest of her life.
So ofcourse she is insecure of herself. She develops a pseudo lifestyle to fit in.

GeTs

Your IQ is your cpu. How fast you can process/calculate a scenario for the correct outcome.

It has zero to do with creativity output.
*intuition if u want to stretch further, solving a problem requires it

Moubgf

*intuition if u want to stretch further, solving a problem requires it

Njae not really. Intuition is more of a spiritual assessment, And solving a problem mostly are done thru information rather than intuition.

GeTs

Njae not really. Intuition is more of a spiritual assessment, And solving a problem mostly are done thru information rather than intuition.
there are problems in order to resolve u have to go beyond known facts

Moubgf

there are problems in order to resolve u have to go beyond known facts

Yes but its still only intuition. It can be right or wrong. But information guides you there regardless.

Information>intuition.

I knew i was treated differently in my teen years and forward, thats intuition. That i knew something was either off/wrong about me. Only later when i gathered the information could i see height as the crusifix point.

But in spiritual sense intuition rules. Since we cant see anything of it. Just like air.

ReadRothbard

What happened to this thread?  :o

Future space tycoon

LittleWhiteMan

95% of men also think that fat women are repulsive as well
5'1", 100 lbs

ReadRothbard

I really don't get this idea that fat women = short men. There are strong evolutionary reasons for fat women to be considered unattractive; this is not so true for short men. Tall men don't really have that great an advantage in much of anything in natural selection..I mean, I guess they can pick high-hanging fruits?

Future space tycoon

Smallguy

Short guys are such a turn off i mean seriously. Think about it, if your dating a guy thats like 5’5” what would your parents think? your kids would come out as freaking midgets and would be picked last in gym and all that. any guy under 5’8 is automatic turn off, i don’t care how ripped you are or how much you go to the gym, i dont care how good looking you are and i dont care how much money you make, money CANT buy height. take notes yah little dwarfs, im going to delete short guys off my facebook starting. NOW

I'm sorry you feel like this. Have you ever heard of turning a lemon into a lemonade? Making a bad situation good or viewing someone in the most positive light? How would you feel if someone were to put you down for a trait which you have no control over? If your parents don't like short men, then you can run away with him. You don't read fairy tale? And if you worry about your kids being midget, then what about using growth hormone or moving to a country where the average height is lower? lol

By cutting out short guys completely, you are shortchanging yourself for a potential mate who may be the next millionaire, doctor, lawyer, someone with aesthetic facial feature like Tom Cruise, Genius like Immuael Kant, or Napoleon and Stalin. Short men come in all background, field and endeavour.

Assuming that your dating pool is male age 20-30. That is only roughly only 14% of the total male population (in Canada), and guys who are 5'8 and under make up for that 45% of that total 14%, and assuming that only 50% of those are available (married or non-single) and not all of them find you attractive, you are left with approximately less 4% potential men to date. You are shortchanging your future prospective and are facing a tremendous difficulty climbing uphill in life by shrinking your dating pool.

Guys who are short understand their weakness. If you look past his weakness, he will appreciate this and will treat you extra well. Being in a meaningful relationship isn't about being tall. You need someone you can share your thoughts and feeling with. Have you ever been with someone who is a total retard or is stupid? I find that is more abominable than being with a short partner.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln

Short guys are such a turn off i mean seriously. Think about it, if your dating a guy thats like 5’5” what would your parents think? your kids would come out as freaking midgets and would be picked last in gym and all that. any guy under 5’8 is automatic turn off, i don’t care how ripped you are or how much you go to the gym, i dont care how good looking you are and i dont care how much money you make, money CANT buy height. take notes yah little dwarfs, im going to delete short guys off my facebook starting. NOW

I was always picked first in elementary and middle school at 4"9 - 5"0.

Parents are short, but my brother is 6"2 and gets no girls, money, and is a complete loser.

Money can buy LL, and it feeds your children. You're just envious because the tall guy you had sex with probably does jack crap.
5"6 and proud

Moubgf

I was always picked first in elementary and middle school at 4"9 - 5"0.

Parents are short, but my brother is 6"2 and gets no girls, money, and is a complete loser.

Money can buy LL, and it feeds your children. You're just envious because the tall guy you had sex with probably does jack crap.

Its a troll. watch out...r/short

ForcedPuberty

I'm sorry you feel like this. Have you ever heard of turning a lemon into a lemonade? Making a bad situation good or viewing someone in the most positive light? How would you feel if someone were to put you down for a trait which you have no control over? If your parents don't like short men, then you can run away with him. You don't read fairy tale? And if you worry about your kids being midget, then what about using growth hormone or moving to a country where the average height is lower? lol

By cutting out short guys completely, you are shortchanging yourself for a potential mate who may be the next millionaire, doctor, lawyer, someone with aesthetic facial feature like Tom Cruise, Genius like Immuael Kant, or Napoleon and Stalin. Short men come in all background, field and endeavour.

Assuming that your dating pool is male age 20-30. That is only roughly only 14% of the total male population (in Canada), and guys who are 5'8 and under make up for that 45% of that total 14%, and assuming that only 50% of those are available (married or non-single) and not all of them find you attractive, you are left with approximately less 4% potential men to date. You are shortchanging your future prospective and are facing a tremendous difficulty climbing uphill in life by shrinking your dating pool.

Guys who are short understand their weakness. If you look past his weakness, he will appreciate this and will treat you extra well. Being in a meaningful relationship isn't about being tall. You need someone you can share your thoughts and feeling with. Have you ever been with someone who is a total retard or is stupid? I find that is more abominable than being with a short partner.

research shows girls don't care they will always strive for the best fo their genetics for what they think they deserve and ignore everything else. they are the mate selector.

however. their self image changes as they age. and in their late 20s they freak out and their self value goes very down with this age. all studies show that their height standard lowers and they are 10 times more inclined to date and have a relationship with shorter men.

again this is not because they like short men, this is not because that prefer short men, this is not because they all of a sudden don't care about the height of a man. this is because the woman gets desperate to settle down and has to settle down with the left over dating pool before they get to old.

all studies show this. so there will be a lot more attractive women who want to date shorter guys as they approach 30. and are in their later dating years.

im sure if a man was getting to old and was ugly he after a long time would start to settle for more chunky women instead of fitness models as he to would get desperate.

its not just about preference, its about self value and dating pool which is strongly correlated to age. for men as women age they lower their standards as time goes on.

for men unfortunately if you want the crème of the crop the complete 10ns of all the girls even the hotties who have amazing personalities well bad luck without the height you are not going to snatch them up in their younger years. they will overlook you for someone that has everything you have but that they also have the extra height.

ps stalin.......really .........stalin.............really.......... he murdered 60 million russion civilians in the most inhumane and cruel ways torturing and starving people to death after he took their guns and placed them in reeducation camps. like he is hardly a role model. he was funded by the international bankers who fund the American federal government today.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Smallguy

What does your respond has to do with anything I wrote?

My respond was to a chick on Facebook who went on a rampage insulting short guys. The men on the bodybuilding forum doesn't seem to have a good comeback and even if someone eventually does, it wasn't a professional one. And it assumes that she is fat, which she may not be. So I decided to provide one. Do you have any better comeback than this?

Instead of beating down short men, which is very easy to do. Anyone with a low IQ knows the difficulty of living with a flaw, whether it be uglyness, short, broke or dumb. Say if a chick insults short men who maybe happen to be your friends, family, or yourself... then what? What would your respond to her be?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 03:43:18 PM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

ForcedPuberty

my comment was not antagonistic. you misinterpreted it.

Assuming that your dating pool is male age 20-30. That is only roughly only 14% of the total male population (in Canada), and guys who are 5'8 and under make up for that 45% of that total 14%, and assuming that only 50% of those are available (married or non-single) and not all of them find you attractive, you are left with approximately less 4% potential men to date. You are shortchanging your future prospective and are facing a tremendous difficulty climbing uphill in life by shrinking your dating pool

you were posting on percentages and giving an opinion. I was expanding on your opinion. saying you are correct but it changes as they get older. the basis for your discussion was that women are leaving themselves no men to choose from.

and my comment is that this is correct hence why they lower their standards when they are still alone and get older. this was to state that many women who end up alone because they were far to picky when they were younger now have to lax their standards and settle for something less appealing.(and its backed up with scientific research) I was stating the outcome to what you stated. I was commenting on what women who do what you were saying end up and how their opinion forms years later.

really small guy try to keep up its not rocket science. not everyone is arguing with you.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

ReadRothbard

my comment was not antagonistic. you misinterpreted it.

you were posting on percentages and giving an opinion. I was expanding on your opinion. saying you are correct but it changes as they get older. the basis for your discussion was that women are leaving themselves no men to choose from.

and my comment is that this is correct hence why they lower their standards when they are still alone and get older. this was to state that many women who end up alone because they were far to picky when they were younger now have to lax their standards and settle for something less appealing.(and its backed up with scientific research) I was stating the outcome to what you stated. I was commenting on what women who do what you were saying end up and how their opinion forms years later.

really small guy try to keep up its not rocket science. not everyone is arguing with you.

This is likely why I'm getting leg lengthening. Frankly, I have no interest in settling down with some desperate, 30-year-old woman (not that I think women in their 30s are unattractive) who is only "settling" for me because she can't get her dream man.

No, my goal is to BE the dream man. I don't strive for good enough; I want to be the the most attractive man of the bench, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Hell, if it takes breaking my bones to grow taller, that's the price to pay. Bodybuilders spend years to build the "ideal" physique; if it takes years to build the "ideal" height, well, then it just does to show that there is no gain without pain!

Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

readrothbard
This is likely why I'm getting leg lengthening. Frankly, I have no interest in settling down with some desperate, 30-year-old woman (not that I think women in their 30s are unattractive) who is only "settling" for me because she can't get her dream man.

No, my goal is to BE the dream man. I don't strive for good enough; I want to be the the most attractive man of the bench, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Hell, if it takes breaking my bones to grow taller, that's the price to pay. Bodybuilders spend years to build the "ideal" physique; if it takes years to build the "ideal" height, well, then it just does to show that there is no gain without pain!

I 100% agree. we want 10ns. not the left over desperate rubbish who still look down on us because of our height, but will accept us because they don't want to be alone.

we know we are worth more than this. and so we strive to make it so that we can have the finer things in life. when life told us be happy with a 5 or 6............ we told life to get fked we want the option to date a 10.

and yes body builders spend years to sculpt their bodies. we only spend 12 months. I think it is worth it. and LL also builds character and mental strength.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

The 10 can always devolve into a 1 though  :-\

Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up