Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: One Step Closer - External tibias, femurs, humerus - Petersburg, Russia  (Read 93768 times)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: One Step Closer - External tibias, femurs, humerus - Petersburg, Russia
« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2017, 05:32:06 PM »

SH is 89.5-90 cms.

Do you know how much sh cms you lost cuz of femur lengthening?

Overdozer

« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2017, 06:04:36 PM »

Do you know how much sh cms you lost cuz of femur lengthening?
If you're talking about flat ass after FL then probably not much as I was skinny before too. But yes I guess if I add ass SH may increase a little idk
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Peaceout

« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2017, 01:47:31 PM »

So what do you think about AL now?Still planning or?Have you ever felt uncomfortable in any situtation?(i mean proportionally)

Overdozer

Well

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

calzoneflesh

• Visitor

This thread is complete bull  and a scam. Anyone who belive this dude. Or that other dude for the matter. Seriously is lacking in critical thinking.

Not a SINGLE PICTURE HAS BEEN POSTED ON HIS BODY&PROPORTIONS&FRAME& nothing zip nada..nothing when he was lengthening and seriously one of the few that does external lengthening in femurs and yet no Pictures. nah dont belive that for one second. not to mention his tibia lengthening.

X-RAYS does not Count, You can easily fake those or find fake online.And if you are even a doctor who want cash you can get some from the stocks you got Mountains off in your office computer.

PICS!!! or didnt happen.

No exuses no nothing. Show us picks right now of your body or this thread is a hazard danger and could potentially lead to FATAL injuries who whoever was gullible to belive this nonsense. I might be a jerk or whatever but im seriously sick of these weird threads with no pics, they can give you alot of aloof answers like "yeh whatever it was pain and the usual that we see in everythread" yet i cant post a Picture.  :o ::) ::) ;) ;) ;) -  GG

onemorefoot

This thread is complete bullcrap and a scam. Anyone who belive this dude. Or that other dude for the matter. Seriously is lacking in critical thinking.

Not a SINGLE PICTURE HAS BEEN POSTED ON HIS BODY&PROPORTIONS&FRAME& nothing zip nada..nothing when he was lengthening and seriously one of the few that does external lengthening in femurs and yet no Pictures. nah dont belive that for one second. not to mention his tibia lengthening.

X-RAYS does not Count, You can easily fake those or find fake online.And if you are even a doctor who want cash you can get some from the stocks you got Mountains off in your office computer.

PICS!!! or didnt happen.

No exuses no nothing. Show us picks right now of your body or this thread is a hazard danger and could potentially lead to FATAL injuries who whoever was gullible to belive this nonsense. I might be a jerk or whatever but im seriously sick of these weird threads with no pics, they can give you alot of aloof answers like "yeh whatever it was pain and the usual that we see in everythread" yet i cant post a Picture.  :o ::) ::) ;) ;) ;) -  GG
So you say that Kulesh invented the diary? Xd, becuase of cash? Have you seen how cheap is ll in Russia? People here dont post images because of sick people, I would do the same, you write that x-rays are from chocolate, do you want his adress?
Budget will determine my future.

calzoneflesh

• Visitor

So you say that Kulesh invented the diary? Xd, becuase of cash? Have you seen how cheap is ll in Russia? People here dont post images because of sick people, I would do the same, you write that x-rays are from chocolate, do you want his adress?

P I C T U R E.

Im waiting.... :-X

Overdozer

It's... really... hard... to type... with broken arms
jk decided to do one a time. Woke up from anesthesia with the arm completely numb which got me scared AF thought of nerve damage. However after they noted it's the anesthesia method they use and the arm will "unnumb" itself in 24h. I think it has been 8h now and I'm starting to move my fingers a little. No pain at all. Xrays will follow later 2 tired atm

doomsday

how about picture of the frame?

Overdozer

how about picture of the frame?
it looks like this.
http://i.imgur.com/XdZPjVM.jpg

and here's a bonus photo of the hospital room. It's the same room I stayed at while lengthening legs (for a week then I go home)
http://i.imgur.com/qGxrmws.jpg

inb4 fake news

update:
Ive been working on my fingers extension-flexion now for like 20 mins and it's getting much better.
update2:
yep, no nerve damage, full finger flexion-extension, strong grip, good forearm-elbow rotation. But let's see what happens when I actually start lengthening. Feeling great so far. What a breeze.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 09:42:28 PM by Overdozer »

doomsday

looks grim. Are you concerned with the scars? Since arms arent really hairy.

Overdozer

looks grim. Are you concerned with the scars? Since arms arent really hairy.
I'm not sure for now. If they do end up bothering me, I'll do scar revision on all of my operated segments.

Going to bed now

Overdozer

« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2017, 08:26:03 AM »

Aight...

I'm at 3 cm left arm. Stopping there, because it's starting to look suspicious. Need correction.
1 cm on right arm. I had to slow down to 0.5mm/day bcs of nerve pain.

Not much else to say. Will update with xrays later.

doomsday

« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2017, 01:24:35 PM »

great to hear from you.

whats gonna be your final wingspan ?

Overdozer

« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2017, 02:58:06 PM »

great to hear from you.

whats gonna be your final wingspan ?
It should be 176 cms. Not perfect, but an improvement still. I could lengthen more, but I'm not willing to compromise proportions and bio-mechanics of my arms. Plus faster frame removal and recovery.

doomsday

« Reply #170 on: July 16, 2017, 04:58:00 PM »

yeah , there is no need to push too hard. 5 cm shorter wingspan than height is absolutely fine , there are loads of people born in that way. I gotta admit though 167 to 181 is pretty impressive. I went from 166 to 170 and next year  I will get my femurs done to reach 175 but my ass is so high and my inseam is already 32 lol.

Overdozer

« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2017, 07:40:20 PM »

If anyone's wondering how Ortho-SUV frames look like. Just got this badboy installed to correct varus deformity. It's much like Taylor Spatial Frame (TSF), but Russian pattern (actually Dr. Solomin's if I'm not mistaken)

NSFW
https://imgur.com/a/K2EUl

Chris

« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2017, 07:56:14 PM »

Wow, this is a lot of metal on your arm ???
How is your arm movement?
I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

Overdozer

« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2017, 08:00:35 PM »

Wow, this is a lot of metal on your arm ???
How is your arm movement?
Yeah, I just installed this though to correct deformity. The frame wasn't that bulky when I was lengthening.

Arm movement is quite good, where the frames don't block it. I'm actually lengthening both of arms by myself, with them in frames.

biggerdreams

« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2017, 10:18:58 PM »

I wonder how it will shape your biceps? Or affect how big your bicep can grow.

Overdozer

« Reply #175 on: July 31, 2017, 01:03:16 PM »

Left arm in hexapod device *Ortho-SUV™. Lengthened about 4 cms on the xray which should be around 3.5 in reality. Bone regenerate is good, I won't be wearing this crap for too long. Probs 1.5 months max.

Alfredo

• Visitor
« Reply #176 on: July 31, 2017, 01:14:49 PM »

How often does dr Kulesh/Solomin visit you? How much does he charge for visits? Also how is Dr Kulesh/Solomin as a person i.e. Strict, friendly, caring etc?

Overdozer

« Reply #177 on: July 31, 2017, 01:21:49 PM »

How often does dr Kulesh/Solomin visit you? How much does he charge for visits?
He usually only visits international patients, as they are having harder time. I could have asked him to visit, but I never did. I change the bandages myself, turn the screws myself, there is no reason for me to bother him. But I know for a fact he visits his international patients quite frequently.

I'd say he's very friendly, as long as you don't piss him off. Don't know about Solomin, Kulesh does all the aftercare anyways.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 02:12:14 PM by Overdozer »

Overdozer

« Reply #178 on: August 15, 2017, 05:13:23 PM »

Right arm after correction with ortho-suv, ~3.5 cms just like the left one. Which puts me at 177 cm arm span with a 181 height or -4 cm ape index. I'm satisfied so far and I guess this puts an end to my limb lengthening spree. It was all fun times.

Fucking hell.

http://imgur.com/a/YedmV

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #179 on: August 16, 2017, 04:58:58 PM »

Surely three entire lengthening surgeries must have cost quite a lot of money altogether. How did you afford it, and how did you afford to skip work for all that time?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

doomsday

« Reply #180 on: August 16, 2017, 05:01:04 PM »

Russians get cheaper prices and foreigners higher

Body Builder

« Reply #181 on: August 16, 2017, 05:40:03 PM »

Arm lengthening is really the most stupid thing a no-dwardmf man can do.
Epsecially if you do it externally where you have an arm (a very important thing for men in terms of lookings) full of scars for nothing.

I strongly discourage anyone to do this silly surgery. It is maybe more stupid even than clavicle lengthening.

Overdozer

« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2017, 10:26:52 PM »

Surely three entire lengthening surgeries must have cost quite a lot of money altogether. How did you afford it, and how did you afford to skip work for all that time?
I don't think I've spent more than 300k rubles (or 5k$) for all 3 surgeries without accommodation and other costs included. I work from home.

Arm lengthening is really the most stupid thing a no-dwardmf man can do.
Epsecially if you do it externally where you have an arm (a very important thing for men in terms of lookings) full of scars for nothing.

I strongly discourage anyone to do this silly surgery. It is maybe more stupid even than clavicle lengthening.
Replace "arm lengthening" with "leg lengthening" to help you realize how ignorant you sound.

And for ad hominem, aren't you a 30+ years old guy who did 7 cm tibia lengthening and is now obsessing over doing another 5-7 cm in his femurs? Well then, when and if you happen to get the second surgery, should you take a look in the mirror, you might understand why many of us who did both segments, also had our arms lengthened :-)

Anyways, if you want to discuss how stupid arm lengthening is, you should probably do so in a separate thread, and not in my diary.

Body Builder

« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2017, 11:42:37 PM »

I don't think I've spent more than 300k rubles (or 5k$) for all 3 surgeries without accommodation and other costs included. I work from home.
Replace "arm lengthening" with "leg lengthening" to help you realize how ignorant you sound.

And for ad hominem, aren't you a 30+ years old guy who did 7 cm tibia lengthening and is now obsessing over doing another 5-7 cm in his femurs? Well then, when and if you happen to get the second surgery, should you take a look in the mirror, you might understand why many of us who did both segments, also had our arms lengthened :-)

Anyways, if you want to discuss how stupid arm lengthening is, you should probably do so in a separate thread, and not in my diary.
I am 28 yo and LL is a completely different thing to AL.
The second doesn't offer anything significant except from two longer arms with less power than before and full of scars.
And your proportions, even with AL, will still be off after LL because clavicle wideness and torso height is what matters, not arms length. I won't have much problem even after LL because my back and my clavicles are really wide but even if I did I'd never consider something so stupid like AL.

If you don't mind, when you'll take out the fixators post a picture of your arms.
It will be enough for most people to not even think about that surgery again.

Overdozer

« Reply #184 on: August 20, 2017, 12:03:04 AM »

And your proportions, even with AL, will still be off after LL because clavicle wideness and torso height is what matters, not arms length. I won't have much problem even after LL because my back and my clavicles are really wide but even if I did I'd never consider something so stupid like AL.

If you don't mind, when you'll take out the fixators post a picture of your arms.
It will be enough for most people to not even think about that surgery again.
I am sure that your self-proclaimed "wideness" will help you with the t-rex looking arms, just keep telling yourself that.

Also don't forget (if you don't mind) to post a picture of yourself after your second surgery. It will be enough for most people to not even think about doing 2 segments without AL.

Datum

« Reply #185 on: August 20, 2017, 12:04:05 AM »

Bodybuilder you're very strong minded
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up