Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fitbone Femur Lengthening in Istanbul - Dr. Muharrem Inan  (Read 123181 times)

shortkid

Re: Fitbone Femur Lengthening in Istanbul - Dr. Muharrem Inan
« Reply #217 on: June 14, 2014, 06:22:54 AM »

Actually most young male Turks are taller than 5'8 as well. The women are pretty short, I give you that; but one compares himself to other men. I'm in the acting business, height is crucial. I can't afford to lose a job because I'm a few inches off for a certain part. It's pretentious, but it's a rule of the industry, I didn't make the rules. I intend to go back to the United States one day for a masters degree. Might settle down there too. It's a beautiful country. At least people are decent there, they have principles.

An idiotic tabloid reporter here asked a famous actor "Do you have a height complex since you're short?" The guy is 173 cm, by the way. Not short by any means for Turkey. He replied "I'm average".

The taller the better. I'm not very into the numbers game. "Aiming" a certain amount of lengthening is limiting yourself. I'll go all the way I can as long as my body lets me.

I'm also an actor! I'm worried tho that my proportions will look weird. Won't be good for the camera, aren't u worried?

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #218 on: June 14, 2014, 09:20:49 AM »

I'm also an actor! I'm worried tho that my proportions will look weird. Won't be good for the camera, aren't u worried?

Cool!  ;)  Nope, I'm not worried about proportions.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #219 on: June 14, 2014, 09:22:19 AM »

I got a new Skype address for anyone who'd like to contact me:

Skype Name: dr.inan.assistant

Cheers,
Chris

Taller

« Reply #220 on: June 14, 2014, 10:20:38 AM »

Please do let me know when you arrive here, I'd be happy to meet you and I can even come to the consultation with you if you'd like to. Same for any potential patient - I can pick you up from the airport too  ;)

That's ridiculously nice of you! I just might take you up in that one, but I'll PM you when I get a more concrete idea of my schedule for that weekend in about a month. I hope it all works out. It would be great meeting you as well.

Cannibal

« Reply #221 on: June 14, 2014, 02:18:43 PM »

Cool!  ;)  Nope, I'm not worried about proportions.

Proportions are for suckers.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #222 on: June 14, 2014, 04:52:53 PM »

Photos From The Clinic

alps

« Reply #223 on: June 15, 2014, 07:30:37 AM »

Hey Chris, would you be happy to speak on Skype even if it's not related to Dr. Inan?
Are you very busy these days? I just don't want to disturb you.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #224 on: June 15, 2014, 09:11:33 AM »

Hey Chris, would you be happy to speak on Skype even if it's not related to Dr. Inan?
Are you very busy these days? I just don't want to disturb you.

Sure. We can speak about anything.
Unfortunately I'm always very busy, but go ahead & text me, I'll text you back when I have the time. Most of the time I'm driving, so I might read what you wrote but be unable to reply immediately.

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #225 on: July 13, 2014, 04:18:21 PM »

hi Chriss, so question, none related to LL, im planning a trip to Istanbul with my girlfriend, you have any tips on resorts or hotels to get the best experience over there and beaches, and of-course the cheapest way)))
thank you man!
and maybe we can also meet if you have time))
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #226 on: July 13, 2014, 04:26:15 PM »

hi Chriss, so question, none related to LL, im planning a trip to Istanbul with my girlfriend, you have any tips on resorts or hotels to get the best experience over there and beaches, and of-course the cheapest way)))
thank you man!

Hey man, when are you going to be here?  :)

RGKEY

« Reply #227 on: July 13, 2014, 05:06:12 PM »

Hey man, when are you going to be here?  :)

planning for next month))
RGKEY 2.0

Taller

« Reply #228 on: July 14, 2014, 01:59:20 AM »

I was there for a weekend, recently, and stayed at a hotel called the Valide Sultan. It is right next to the Topkapi Palace, and was extremely nice for the price. The food was amazing too, and there is the world's best ice cream stand a five minute block away. They have a beautiful terrace on the top with a view of the Bosphorus. The staff spoke excellent English too. And there is free wifi, so you can post more pics of your girlfriend!  ;)

ShortyMcShort

Re: Fitbone Femur Lengthening in Istanbul -
« Reply #229 on: July 15, 2014, 11:52:01 AM »

Been meaning to comment on this doctor for quite some time now but held back due to not wanting to anger you or the lengthening community. First I'd like to congratulate you on your successful recovery, well done, you've achieved what Ive been meaning to do. But Im going to ask the 'hard' question here which I dont think anyone really asked you thus far or atleast I hope not. Why should we potential patients go with Dr. Muharrem Inan over the other more experienced doctors in Europe if they are roughly the same price? Genuine question and I hope it didnt have a rude undertone to it, not my intentions, sorry in advance if it sounds like it does.

Im talking about internal femurs here, the Euro doctors(Betz, Guichet, etc) have more experience, have a proven track record particularly Guichet and more diaries on both the forums compared to this one who just has you. And now that you work for this particular doctor also, it adds more questions   ::)  Personally I dont think you are shady or have a secret agenda or dare I say it another Apo, I think you genuinely want to help foreign patients but can you blame us for thinking this way? It will always be in the back of our minds. Sorry but after the Apo incident I find it extremely hard to trust anyone who is affiliated with their respective doctors for obvious reasons. Yes I know you also have a day job and this is just a plus on the side and thats great for you, really is

The only pro from my perspective, Im currently still saving and nearly there and will way up my options in due time, is that unless you live in Turkey or its neighbouring countries and save on accommodation, flights and such I really dont see why anyone would choose him over the Euro doctors. You said so yourself in your earlier posts that you wanted to stay in your home country hence why you decided to go with him but for foreign patients we dont have that luxury. His externals prices however seem decent but internals is about the same. 150,000 TL is already quite a bit more than what Guichet charges for his surgery. Again, I dont mean to be rude, just like to get your answer for my question. Thanks
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 12:07:12 PM by ShortyMcShort »

RGKEY

« Reply #230 on: July 15, 2014, 05:47:48 PM »

I was there for a weekend, recently, and stayed at a hotel called the Valide Sultan. It is right next to the Topkapi Palace, and was extremely nice for the price. The food was amazing too, and there is the world's best ice cream stand a five minute block away. They have a beautiful terrace on the top with a view of the Bosphorus. The staff spoke excellent English too. And there is free wifi, so you can post more pics of your girlfriend!  ;)

thank you tall!)
RGKEY 2.0

Taller

« Reply #231 on: July 15, 2014, 10:58:41 PM »

thank you tall!)

No problem. Let us know how your trip goes!

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #232 on: July 16, 2014, 09:29:59 AM »

thank you man!

I'll send you my cell phone to you, check your inbox  ;)

I was thinking more of a hotel near the city center (Taksim Square), like The Marmara, but Tall is right, Valide Sultan would be a great option too. More historical place and much less noise & crowd. I could drive you to the beaches, lol. I usually go to the beaches in Sariyer.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #233 on: July 16, 2014, 09:59:22 AM »

Been meaning to comment on this doctor for quite some time now but held back due to not wanting to anger you or the lengthening community. First I'd like to congratulate you on your successful recovery, well done, you've achieved what Ive been meaning to do. But Im going to ask the 'hard' question here which I dont think anyone really asked you thus far or atleast I hope not. Why should we potential patients go with Dr. Muharrem Inan over the other more experienced doctors in Europe if they are roughly the same price? Genuine question and I hope it didnt have a rude undertone to it, not my intentions, sorry in advance if it sounds like it does.

Im talking about internal femurs here, the Euro doctors(Betz, Guichet, etc) have more experience, have a proven track record particularly Guichet and more diaries on both the forums compared to this one who just has you. And now that you work for this particular doctor also, it adds more questions   ::)  Personally I dont think you are shady or have a secret agenda or dare I say it another Apo, I think you genuinely want to help foreign patients but can you blame us for thinking this way? It will always be in the back of our minds. Sorry but after the Apo incident I find it extremely hard to trust anyone who is affiliated with their respective doctors for obvious reasons. Yes I know you also have a day job and this is just a plus on the side and thats great for you, really is

The only pro from my perspective, Im currently still saving and nearly there and will way up my options in due time, is that unless you live in Turkey or its neighbouring countries and save on accommodation, flights and such I really dont see why anyone would choose him over the Euro doctors. You said so yourself in your earlier posts that you wanted to stay in your home country hence why you decided to go with him but for foreign patients we dont have that luxury. His externals prices however seem decent but internals is about the same. 150,000 TL is already quite a bit more than what Guichet charges for his surgery. Again, I dont mean to be rude, just like to get your answer for my question. Thanks

Thanks, buddy! Why would I be angered by these questions, on the contrary, I think they're excellent. And you couldn't have asked in a better time, as I had a meeting with the doc yesterday. In fact, I was asking myself the same questions as you did. So I did a basic price/SWOT analysis.

Dr.Guichet's price (45,000 euros plus 5,000 euros monthly) adds up to an amount close to 170,000 TL including accommodation and physiotherapy. Dr.Betz's price is in the 140,000-150,000 TL range, excluding accommodation and physiotherapy. Therefore I agree that Dr.Inan's internal lengthening prices are not competitive when compared with his European counterparts. In my analysis, I have found that the most competitive price packages are offered by Dr.Birkholtz in South Africa ($52,000 or 110,000 TL including everything, however he has a lengthening limit) and Dr.Jamal (about 90,000 TL plus extra $2500 for every extra cm of lengthening after passing his limit). I also came to the conclusion that Turkey could be the best option for potential patients planning to lengthen with the LON method at a price level of 45,000-50,000 TL ($25,000) as it is a more competitive price level than Korea or USA ($40,000, Dr.Lee and Dr.Mahboubian), and even less than China (their package is 25,000 Euros, or 75,000 TL approximately). LON prices go as down as $9,000 in India but this is a good package for patients who want to avoid places like India and choose a more safe destination for LL. I definitely agree with you that the internals price at the moment is only attractive to local patients (who can afford it) and patients from nearby countries, and I've told Dr.Inan yesterday that we need to find methods to bring the price level down a bit. We are currently considering a few options including important nails from Europe and I'll definitely let you know about these, but it's still a very early stage in our plans. I'll start working on it when I get back from New York. I'll be in NYC between the 17th and the 25th, for about a week. I'll be meeting Yellowspike before his surgery with Dr.Rozbruch  :)  I would gladly meet anyone there who would like to see a post-LL patient who has recovered well.

I believe that Dr.Inan has a proven track record of more than 20 years of limb lengthening putting him on par with his European and American peers, however I agree with you that if we define the basis of track record as "diaries on a website", I understand why you feel this way. I didn't go to Dr.Betz or Dr.Guichet firstly because I didn't want to lengthen with a ratcheting mechanism - I was nervous about accidental clicking, although many people had very successful results with the Betzbone and Guichet Nail. I met Dr.Guichet and he was a great person. I was keen on lengthening with him, but he said that I could only lengthen 3,5 cm at the time, due to my lack of flexibility. I also met Dr.Paley and he disagreed, he said that he could lengthen me between 6,5-8 cm's safely. Sometimes doctors disagree with each other. Dr.Guichet then offered me to lengthen 5 cm's, go back home and recover, and then come back to lengthen another 5 centimeters. I thought that would take too much time, hence I went with Dr.Inan.

Yellowspike and Rgkey already have my personal contact information (phone number, etc.) I would love to meet others from the community as well when I'm in NYC. So don't worry, no shady stuff going on here  8)

Peace,
Chris

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #234 on: July 16, 2014, 11:20:12 AM »

Great response. That clarified a few things and I see your point  :)

If only I lived in the States, would definitely go to the meet and greet and see the results of a successful recovery. Good luck and do keep us posted regarding what ever new prices you guys end up with. Thanks

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #235 on: July 19, 2014, 10:25:19 PM »

Today, my friends, is a historical day. Today I changed a lightbulb on the ceiling for the first time in my life.

cavani

• Visitor
« Reply #236 on: July 19, 2014, 10:38:03 PM »

Today, my friends, is a historical day. Today I changed a lightbulb on the ceiling for the first time in my life.

Well done, how is your walking now?

Taller

« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2014, 01:56:02 AM »

Lol. Could you stand on the floor while changing it now?  ;)

crimsontide

« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2014, 10:06:33 PM »

i contacted  dr inane  by email.... is he in turkey now???

f458

• Visitor
« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2014, 10:32:41 AM »

72k dollar is soooo high price also not included PT and accommodation.

AbelHarliny

• Visitor
« Reply #240 on: July 29, 2014, 06:03:15 AM »

Thanks, guys!

I lit up a cigarette with my gym teacher yesterday (I know, shouldn't have). He told me to take the time to recover, but I want to begin sports ASAP. We're beginning next week and will be mostly doing upper body workouts. I booked Pilates on Monday too for core training. I've been dieting for a while but diet alone without consistent workout won't make me get what I want.

I want to dance again (Latin/Tango), it's the best place to meet girls y'know? But deep down I want to be able to dance with my ex again. It's not like "I can't get over it", I can, but I know I still love her. Heck, I still love all my ex-girlfriends. I'd build a harem with all of them in it if I could, but I was born in the wrong century. Ahem.. Where was I? Yes, dance. My legs are still too sore to be able to make quick/flexible dance moves. Doing the Jive is out of the question. I'll start slowly though and build it back up.

I can walk without leg braces and any support. I'm crutch-free! Walking up and down stairs is getting easier.

Boxing & Crossfit is a few steps ahead of regular fitness workouts. Unfortunately, there's still time for that.

I want to keep myself busy 24/7.
Well you are working really very hard and you will surely get very nice results. Best of luck

YellowSpike

« Reply #241 on: July 30, 2014, 03:36:45 PM »

I'll be in NYC between the 17th and the 25th, for about a week. I'll be meeting Yellowspike before his surgery with Dr.Rozbruch  :)  I would gladly meet anyone there who would like to see a post-LL patient who has recovered well.

Yellowspike and Rgkey already have my personal contact information (phone number, etc.) I would love to meet others from the community as well when I'm in NYC. So don't worry, no shady stuff going on here  8)

It was great meeting you bud, you are absolutely the man! Your diary (here and on old forum ) has always been one of my favorites. Extremely informative and serious, but yet absolutely entertaining (I think you have a quirky sense of humour like me) :)

Is Rgkey in NYC too? If so, we will have to all meet up at some point! Maybe you guys can come visit me when I'm crippled - I'll just toss my keys out the window so I won't have to come down those damn stairs on my butt lol

AbelHarliny

• Visitor
« Reply #242 on: July 31, 2014, 06:53:10 AM »

Thanks, guys!

I lit up a cigarette manufactured by
ecigs manufacturerwith my gym teacher yesterday (I know, shouldn't have). He told me to take the time to recover, but I want to begin sports ASAP. We're beginning next week and will be mostly doing upper body workouts. I booked Pilates on Monday too for core training. I've been dieting for a while but diet alone without consistent workout won't make me get what I want.

I want to dance again (Latin/Tango), it's the best place to meet girls y'know? But deep down I want to be able to dance with my ex again. It's not like "I can't get over it", I can, but I know I still love her. Heck, I still love all my ex-girlfriends. I'd build a harem with all of them in it if I could, but I was born in the wrong century. Ahem.. Where was I? Yes, dance. My legs are still too sore to be able to make quick/flexible dance moves. Doing the Jive is out of the question. I'll start slowly though and build it back up.

I can walk without leg braces and any support. I'm crutch-free! Walking up and down stairs is getting easier.

Boxing & Crossfit is a few steps ahead of regular fitness workouts. Unfortunately, there's still time for that.

I want to keep myself busy 24/7.
Well you are working really very hard and you will surely get very nice results. Best of luck

Tallexpectations

« Reply #243 on: December 06, 2015, 11:21:41 PM »

Chrisisaak could you update your diary?

lelouche

« Reply #244 on: December 07, 2019, 04:00:38 AM »

bro nice diary. I want to do it next year in Istanbul.
Can i contact you here or on whatsapp? I have some questions.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up