Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Leechlet Internal Femur 2014 Dr Guichet  (Read 138886 times)

mediocre

Re: Leechlet Internal Femur 2014 Dr Guichet
« Reply #217 on: March 07, 2014, 12:09:16 AM »

I don't agree re: Drama Queen. There's only one drama queen and that is Rtaller. ;)

BTW, leechlet, please listen to this every time you wake up in the morning (this would be my theme song once I do LL).

8)

leechlet

« Reply #218 on: March 07, 2014, 06:38:15 PM »

Hey! Thanks for the vid! It was awesome!

Hey chris! srry to skip over u. no, they don't always cry in the center. but they tell me how they cry before coming over and how they cry at home. LL is tough. even with the best surgeons. when ppl skype me, i always tell them that if they can avoid it, they should try rlly hard not to get LL. it's a tough way to be happier
"I feel that no matter what I choose to become, I believe that I can change the world. And as I am striving to change the world, I will be happy." -- Sam Berns

Cyber

• Private
  • Visitor
« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2014, 10:29:44 AM »

Hey Leechlet,

Your diary is very good and openly honest. I spoke to other LLers and you will be surprised too. When they are experiencing the pain and turmoil at the moment, they say it's the worst thing in the world, and if LL could be avoided, then by all logical means, avoid it.
But as time goes on, they "forget" a lot of the crazy things they've felt and somewhat downplay it. While others have told me they just want to "make their diary look good."

Diaries should not be about impressing people or anything that is "conflicting."
It should be an honest and surreal recollection of your experiences.

Don't worry about people calling you a wuss. I've read from previous LLers that there are plenty of people who who cry or wuss out far more then anything you'd shared with us. The difference is that they did not share those honest experiences and instead sometimes omit them...whereas, it takes a lot of balls and courage to open your vulnerable self out to the world like this, and providing us so much Infomation for the betterment of future LL.

That is why I believe your diary paints a more accurate / realistic LL experience.
Thank you for posting. I, like many others, really enjoy reading your diary.

Please continue to keep us updated!

P.S. What length are you at now, and did Dr. Guichet ever explain the mystical karate chop to you?

speaknuh

• Visitor
« Reply #220 on: March 08, 2014, 08:06:43 PM »

Hey leechlet,

I've been following your posts from the very beginning, just wanted to send support your way.  Sometimes I think we all get a little too deep into LL and forget that it's never been an easy choice from the beginning.  There are so many things to consider- the doctor, the method, the timeframe, cost, and of course the choice of undergoing the surgery in the first place.  So while we all may have our myriad disagreements over different facets of LL I am thankful that you provide us with an honest account of what you are experiencing through the process- emotionally and physically. 

leechlet

« Reply #221 on: March 09, 2014, 04:49:59 PM »

hey, thanks for the support guys!

i am almost 6 now and i want to go to max of nail lengthen, but it 10 or 10.5, as long as these following conditions remain true:
1. no fracture
2. full range of joint motion
3. no pain or nerve problem
4. i can sleep through the whole night without having to move my legs

I remember when i was doing 21 clicks a day, i had to move my legs at night bc it was growing faster than rate of my cell division. i am doing 12 not, and eventually 9 and then 6 clicks a day. as long as it's ez and it doesn't do any obvious damage to my body, i am ALL IN
"I feel that no matter what I choose to become, I believe that I can change the world. And as I am striving to change the world, I will be happy." -- Sam Berns

leechlet

« Reply #222 on: March 09, 2014, 05:43:29 PM »

okay guys,

so i logged 15 hrs on Thief 4 in the last week, about 2 hrs a day. playing it takes a lot of energy and it doesn't really make me any happier. so i have decided to stop playing it. can't believe i am not going to play through my favorite franchise, but it just brings no utility. it's like grinding through wood. so i have decided to use that extra 2 hrs to sleep more and do more exercises.

idk if i am just getting old or if the surgery just changed me, but vid games r not what it used to be. it doesn't do the same thing for me anymore.   :'(

mediocre

« Reply #223 on: March 11, 2014, 02:23:53 AM »

Yes, on this post.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=383.msg6514#msg6514

P.S. ... and did Dr. Guichet ever explain the mystical karate chop to you?

leechlet

« Reply #224 on: March 12, 2014, 04:50:47 AM »

hey guys, just uploaded a bunch of old vids, almost all interviews of guichet. popular topics like HGH in LL, the infamous karate chop, what he thinks of my current condition, IT band release, etc. i officially claim no support of what he says as i cannot verify some of this claims. these r only what he claims captured on camera, so be sure to reraise him if lines don't add up.

leechlet

« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2014, 04:43:16 AM »

hey guys, so apparently i am at 6cm today. i completely loss track since my days melt into one another. but ya LL is super chill w/o going to the center. i can go on like this forever! 8)

mediocre

« Reply #226 on: March 13, 2014, 05:33:01 AM »

Nice milestone there Leechlet. So happy for you. When one follows a diary like this from the start, it kind a feels like being a part of your success too.

Do you feel the increase in height already?

hey guys, so apparently i am at 6cm today. i completely loss track since my days melt into one another. but ya LL is super chill w/o going to the center. i can go on like this forever! 8)

Cyber

• Private
  • Visitor
« Reply #227 on: March 13, 2014, 05:43:15 AM »

hey guys, just uploaded a bunch of old vids, almost all interviews of guichet. popular topics like HGH in LL, the infamous karate chop, what he thinks of my current condition, IT band release, etc. i officially claim no support of what he says as i cannot verify some of this claims. these r only what he claims captured on camera, so be sure to reraise him if lines don't add up.

Great! These videos are very good! Dr. Guichet seems like a very knowledgable man. Thanks for taking the time and energy to post them.

leechlet

« Reply #228 on: March 14, 2014, 10:28:50 AM »

hi, ya i definitely feel it in the sense that i notice myself taller than ppl around my height before. but i don't "feel" it in the sense that i just dont care about height anymore. now, that's kinda paradoxical bc i am 50% chance to do tibia in a few years, but it's not so much gainning height as much as finishing something i've started. i could honestly not do a single more click and i would be totally happy. but i am going to max out this nail as long as no problems occur. i met some guichet patients who went to 8.5 or 9cm and return to full sports no problem, even 8 years later (coming to get nail removal).

i think the trick is to NEVER force it. ur body wants to stop? damnit, then stop. i know a guy who did 6cm but had massive nerve problems and had to go back to the center to rehab more. so it rlly depends on the person and ur body. how does my muscles and nerves react? so far, not terribly. but anything can change when the cards r in the air. one i hit plastic phase, even .5cm makes a world of difference. guichet thinks i might sidestep the plastic phase if i can slow down my clicks more since my healing is not so great. good side is that i have more time to lengthen. bad time is that i have WAAAYYYY more time for consolidation  ::)

Cooper

• If it was easy everyone would do it!!!
« Reply #229 on: March 14, 2014, 11:36:37 AM »

What is plastic phase? Please elaborate, never heard this term before. Thanks bro.
Starting Height: 160
Gained Femur: 6.9cm (Dr. Paley)
Right Tibia Goal: 5.5/6CM

leechlet

« Reply #230 on: March 15, 2014, 05:45:37 AM »

hey cooper,

plastic phase is when ur muscle division is slower than the rate of ur lengthening, and ur muscles wont stretch anymore. generally, the standard move is to slow down very quickly and maybe even stop lengthening. i just dropped click rate to 10 last week, and i am not experiencing too much muscle tightness. but i can totally see it coming after 7 or 8cm bc my flexibility is dropping. maybe if i drop to 7 or 5 clicks a day, i can avoid this and go to 10 as guichet hoped. but we will see. it all depends on how well my muscles and nerves adapt

Smallguy

« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2014, 09:57:24 PM »

Leechut, keep updating your diary the way it is.

I love your honesty and your ability to portray LL the way it is.... a lot angry, pain, annoyance and having to put up with people you don't like.

I rather hear the truth than read something fake... like someone portraying LL as really easy when it is not.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Blackhawk

« Reply #232 on: March 15, 2014, 10:10:48 PM »

I agree with Smallguy.

It's a good diary.  Keep updating us and continue being honest about your experience.

I do understand some of the criticism but I don't think people realize the mental challenges that come with doing this procedure and the effects of being on numerous drugs has on a person mentally.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #233 on: March 15, 2014, 11:38:05 PM »

I realized that people who haven't done LL are using words like "Wimp, pussy, sissy, emotionally unstable, have some balls, etc" very, very often. And this frustrates me. Maybe my attitude was similar before LL too. To an extent, it could have been.

However - LL is 1% courage, 99% patience.

You can be a wimp or not. But you'll need the patience of a saint. Some days you feel you have it, some days you don't.

I've said it before but I will repeat. People who worry about physical pain are preparing themselves for the wrong encounter. Before LL, one should be prepared for mental torture instead.

If you have a stable life, like a wife, a girlfriend who will wait for you 100%, or no girlfriend ar all, as in no one you'll worry about, supportive family and friends, no job or school to worry about, then you're halfway prepared for this mental battle. Otherwise, you might have problems.

Leechlet, I've watched videos of Thief's gameplay. I like it overall, although it's not really my style, I tend to enjoy horror games like Amnesia more. No wonder I loved the asylum level in chapter 5.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 11:42:23 PM by ChrisIsaak »

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #234 on: March 16, 2014, 01:22:51 PM »

Keep your chin up kid,

What I'd give to be under the care and direction of Guichet. I often use the image of how you'd be potentially faring in the chaos that is India, and it has brought me a great many pleasurable moments along the innumerable listless nights I've spent staring blankly into the deep Indian void.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #235 on: March 20, 2014, 03:55:56 AM »

I'm sure i am gonna cry like a little bish for the pain im gonna feel but no way jose am im gonna feel down on myself because im lonely or deserted.

Sure, everyone's different. But it's usually the opposite. You'll see.

I be more happy then i'd ever been in my life im evolving to a NEW STRONGER HUMAN and that is way to sacred for me to mess with. I'd literally kill someone to be 6'0 thats how bad i want it

I know exactly what you mean. I've been there myself. The sacredness will lessen eventually once the days start going by. You will evolve into a stronger being indeed. That's part due to the psychological relief of finally doing something you wanted to do for years, part due to ending the height neurosis, and part due to all the testing you go through with your patience.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 04:02:12 AM by ChrisIsaak »

antoky

« Reply #236 on: March 20, 2014, 11:52:55 AM »

Hey, dude leechlet, I am by your side. And so are many of LL-ers wannabe who are reading this forum as well as the other one every day.
Keep on your journey and on your great YouTube channel, pal!
"Be the change you want to see in the world" (Gandhi)

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2014, 03:43:17 PM »

God watching all of us having sex. Wow, it's mind boggling.  Maybe god is sex.

theuprising

« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2014, 08:54:17 PM »

Hey Leech when you are finished can you post pictures of yourself in pictures for proportion sake.
Thanks.

Blackhawk

« Reply #239 on: March 27, 2014, 04:16:52 AM »

Hey Leechlet,

How is everything going with you lately?

Übermensch

« Reply #240 on: April 03, 2014, 01:07:52 PM »

Hi leechlet!
How do you do?
You are putting everybody on the old forum under stress because of your decision to go against your doctor recommendation and continue lengthening!!
I'm posting here because I don't have a user on the old forum.
I guess your decision as also something to do about you admiring Apotheosis and you want do lengthen the same. But i think deeply Apotheosis regretted lengthening so much.. Think of it.. he did 10 cm on his femur and reached the height that everybody aspires, the 180 cm mark!! Why didn't he keep that height? I think the guy is just so selfconscious about his body that he then became selfconscious about his proportions and decided to do the same lengthening on his tibia.. Now he is a freakish 190 cm.. and still recovering (I saw a post form him the other day saying that for the first time in years he was running on concrete.. that's ages after his first op...!!) Thinking back it would have been smarter for him to keep just the 10 cm on femur or just do 5cm/5cm. Most of people don't have the option of doing 2 surgeries so they push it on femur, like i will do (i plan to do 7,5cm on femur..), but you are one of the lucky ones that can do both.. so do it, do 7,5cm on femur and do another 7cm on tibia like PreciseFemurs suggested! If I'm right, you will then be close to the gorgeous 180 cm!!
Anyway, just my 2 cents.
I hope the best for you whatever your do!! :)

onedayillgrow

« Reply #241 on: April 17, 2014, 11:22:43 PM »

Hi :) Does anybody know how much Leechlet is paying for Dr. Guichet? Also what are his rates for tibs lengthening or femur lengthening? Does anyone have any idea? :)

Carter

« Reply #242 on: April 17, 2014, 11:29:43 PM »

onedayillgrow

« Reply #243 on: April 19, 2014, 07:53:10 PM »

Thank you very much :)

theuprising

« Reply #244 on: April 20, 2014, 10:44:55 PM »

Anyone know what happened to leech?

onedayillgrow

« Reply #245 on: April 20, 2014, 10:54:33 PM »

Probably enjoying his taller more satisfying life :p

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #246 on: May 07, 2014, 02:46:23 AM »

As of yesterday, he says he is continuing on to 10cms now. Seriously crazy bastard but all the best to him

leechlet

« Reply #247 on: May 07, 2014, 05:22:09 AM »

"Seriously crazy bastard"... That was the magical words necessary for this genie to poof out of Craziville and back onto this forum. What up guys. It's Leechlet again, representing all the seriously crazy and degenerately desperate LLers out there on the internet. Represent yo  ;)

Here's my new xrays taken yesterday. I am working full time now so prob wont make a vid until the weekend or the next. but gonna show u guys how i am at in terms of mobility and stuff. currently at 8.4cm. decided to shoot for 10cm. surprised? hardily. bet u saw that coming. i'll repost some important posts i did on old forum  but prob also in the weekend. in the mean time, here's a lil something for u

Please note that the right side have an R and left side have an L. Will make vids next week or so. emailed guichet. he thinks healing is good. much faster than in Milan but that's obvious and expected since i am walking a lot more

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up