Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pictures of disproportionate tall people  (Read 63707 times)

Uppland

Re: Pictures of disproportionate tall people
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 03:25:26 PM »

@Taller You mean the guy on the right? His arms are quite short for his height, very interesting.

Here's another guy with long legs, his torso almost looks smaller than mine except for his longer arms obviously.

Taller

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2015, 03:27:52 PM »

I mean the guy on the far right. He has exceptionally long tibiae and a short torso.

Uppland

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2015, 03:31:44 PM »

I mean the guy on the far right. He has exceptionally long tibiae and a short torso.

Sorry, yes I meant to write right instead of left. My mistake.

Yemef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2015, 07:50:42 AM »

Humerous lengthening????? Lol ssome ppeopple i say! U have any proof or source?? Though i too dont like that apoguy cant see people talking bull !
banned for clone account: Emef:Yemef

hadrian

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2015, 11:26:14 AM »

I think the first thing people would notice about him are his arms. A few cms on his arms and he would just be a leggy guy, instead of a goofy looking t-rex.
Is it time to close this chapter of my life, and look towards the future?

Augmented

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2015, 09:34:40 PM »

LOL is that who I think it is?
But seriously, I find apotheosis' proportions not too bad, especially when obscured by everyday clothing. If he walked by, I probably wouldn't think twice about his proportions (even being hyperfocused on those details like I am). Perhaps if he can hide his proportions under his clothes without it looking ridiculous, can't the rest of of us? Does it really matter what you like like with your briefs pulled up to your crotch? Assuming he also did humurous lengthening (amount unknown), I think it looks pretty near natural. Perhaps without it he wouldn't. This is just my opinion, feel free to expand on anything I've said (or refute).
Adapt or perish

Taller

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2015, 02:26:59 AM »

LOL is that who I think it is?
But seriously, I find apotheosis' proportions not too bad, especially when obscured by everyday clothing. If he walked by, I probably wouldn't think twice about his proportions (even being hyperfocused on those details like I am). Perhaps if he can hide his proportions under his clothes without it looking ridiculous, can't the rest of of us? Does it really matter what you like like with your briefs pulled up to your crotch? Assuming he also did humurous lengthening (amount unknown), I think it looks pretty near natural. Perhaps without it he wouldn't. This is just my opinion, feel free to expand on anything I've said (or refute).
Yep.

Definitely not bad for 20CM of lengthening. His head is noticeably too small though, but that doesn't matter to most people. Lots of naturally tall people have tiny heads. It looks bad, but it's better than being short.

spaghetti743

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2015, 03:09:03 AM »

Does anyone know where I can read diary of people who go close to 20cm. I want to see what effects it has on their body after leg lengthening.

I was under the impression 20cm was impossible.

Augmented

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2015, 05:18:54 AM »

Does anyone know where I can read diary of people who go close to 20cm. I want to see what effects it has on their body after leg lengthening.

I was under the impression 20cm was impossible.
I recommend looking around the old forum for diaries of people who go close to 20cm. From memory, I recall apotheosis and Greekster doing a considerable amount. Since I cannot answer from experience, I will tell you that many of the "successful," large lengthenings are with dr betz. He understands the "get tall or die" mindset many people have, and that's why he allows such large lengthening. In one of his replies on this forum he said that why go through all the pain for a small 5cm? I have to agree with him. To make a significant change you have to atleast go three inches(in femurs that is Tibias you probably should never go over 6cm because of the complication rate). When you hit four, that's when things start to become interesting. Very little doctors allow patients to go that far, and it's for good reason. The mechanics of walking and your leg fundamentally change with the newly introduced tibia to femur proportion. How it effects walking, I don't exactly know, but again, I wouldn't know from any first hand experience.
Adapt or perish

Peaceout

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2015, 04:50:50 PM »

Yep.

Definitely not bad for 20CM of lengthening. His head is noticeably too small though, but that doesn't matter to most people. Lots of naturally tall people have tiny heads. It looks bad, but it's better than being short.
Did i misunderstood  or is this apo?

Alu

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2015, 04:52:57 PM »

It's him

Peaceout

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2015, 04:59:09 PM »

Woah! im really surprised i never saw his face lol. -no homo but he is more handsome than i thought haha:D He is over 40 if im not wrong?

aspirant185

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2016, 05:23:35 PM »

I recommend looking around the old forum for diaries of people who go close to 20cm. From memory, I recall apotheosis and Greekster doing a considerable amount. Since I cannot answer from experience, I will tell you that many of the "successful," large lengthenings are with dr betz. He understands the "get tall or die" mindset many people have, and that's why he allows such large lengthening. In one of his replies on this forum he said that why go through all the pain for a small 5cm? I have to agree with him. To make a significant change you have to atleast go three inches(in femurs that is Tibias you probably should never go over 6cm because of the complication rate). When you hit four, that's when things start to become interesting. Very little doctors allow patients to go that far, and it's for good reason. The mechanics of walking and your leg fundamentally change with the newly introduced tibia to femur proportion. How it effects walking, I don't exactly know, but again, I wouldn't know from any first hand experience.

Do you think that 10 cm (5 + 5) is considered extreme and doctors would not allow it ?
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Overdozer

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2016, 10:25:55 PM »

Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Augmented

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2016, 08:09:10 PM »

Do you think that 10 cm (5 + 5) is considered extreme and doctors would not allow it ?
I don't think that's extreme at all, if anything it's a little conservative for two lengthenings. I believe that the Paley institute allows lengthening up to 13 cm on both segments combined, and he is a conservative Doctor. But, in the end, it really depends on how far you want to go and weighing the risk/reward from there.
Adapt or perish

Knik

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2016, 08:49:24 PM »

somebody can explain me what is the old forum and why there is a new forum ?
who is apotheosie and why is it always mentioned?
Looking for Pili

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2016, 09:35:50 PM »

In one of his replies on this forum he said that why go through all the pain for a small 5cm? I have to agree with him.

I disagree. 5 centimetres can make an enormous difference for one's mental well-being, especially when you are in an height range where many people lay in. Going from 175 to 180 is "only" 5 cm, but it will make you taller, or as tall, as millions of people on the planet. Shorter lengthening will make recovery and healing easier, which you will definitely be thankful for in the long range. I don't know it, but I assume that 20 years after the operation, having lengthened 5 cm will result in a lot less health problems than having lengthened 15 cm.

Being 5 cm taller than I am now wouldn't make me the happiest person on the planet, but I would probably be at peace with my body for good.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2016, 09:55:15 PM »

I disagree. 5 centimetres can make an enormous difference for one's mental well-being, especially when you are in an height range where many people lay in. Going from 175 to 180 is "only" 5 cm, but it will make you taller, or as tall, as millions of people on the planet. Shorter lengthening will make recovery and healing easier, which you will definitely be thankful for in the long range. I don't know it, but I assume that 20 years after the operation, having lengthened 5 cm will result in a lot less health problems than having lengthened 15 cm.

Being 5 cm taller than I am now wouldn't make me the happiest person on the planet, but I would probably be at peace with my body for good.

how tall are you?
I learned some stuff during this time

myloginacct

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2018, 09:38:18 PM »

Nice pics in this thread, with crap discussion.

Half Iranian half Japanese baseball pitcher Yu Darvish is 6'5" with short arms.

I think you mean Japanese LLer Yu Darvish. Look at his head and arms. Too small for his leg length and impossible to happen in nature. /sarcasm

myloginacct

« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2018, 11:04:18 PM »

Everyone's disproportional to some degree, so I hate the title of this thread.

Anyway, what do you guys think of Jonathan Davis?

It looks like his sitting height would be close to a lot of people here. Which is amazing, as he is 6'2.

myloginacct

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2018, 04:31:24 PM »

Android

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2018, 02:02:29 AM »

I hope I look as good as Conan when it's all said and done!
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

christian_7heaven

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2018, 08:19:58 PM »

I think disproportioned guys with longer legs look stunning, specially if they're fit, like the following guys...

myloginacct

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2018, 08:58:38 PM »

I think disproportioned guys with longer legs look stunning, specially if they're fit, like the following guys...

If you don't have a race bias, you could look for models/body builders of Aboriginal Australian origin...

myloginacct

Re: Nothing wrong with different proportions, though
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2018, 03:19:10 PM »

Margo Dydek (RIP). Tallest female basketball player to have ever played, AFAIK.

218cm, or 7'2. She looked all legs to me.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2018, 05:20:58 PM »

short torso long legs long arms vs normal build but with short arms
Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23

Johnson1111

« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2018, 05:52:32 AM »

Nice pics in this thread, with crap discussion.

I think you mean Japanese LLer Yu Darvish. Look at his head and arms. Too small for his leg length and impossible to happen in nature. /sarcasm

Theres no chance he's done LL come on lol.

DonBones

« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2021, 10:02:35 AM »

short torso long legs long arms vs normal build but with short arms

It's not the guy on the right who has the odd proportions here... :D

Having said this, Khabib's arms are 5cm shorter than his stature and he put McGregor away comfortably.
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

DonBones

« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2021, 10:09:13 AM »

What I get from this thread is that people start worrying so much about their proportions that anyone who doesn't have McGregor's arms is perceived as disproportionate.

Honestly, I haven't seen a single person in any of the photos who looked disproportionate to me.. other than perhaps McGregor himself.
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

ReadRothbard

« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2021, 09:17:18 PM »

Proportions really aren't a problem for the vast majority of leg lengthening patients. By the time they actually do become a problem (6+ inches of lengthening), other issues will be far more pressing.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up