Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Dutch guys are so hot"  (Read 32803 times)

w1988

Re: "Dutch guys are so hot"
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2015, 07:48:13 PM »

Glad to see my thoughts have at least broken the scandinavian mold.
Women like TALL (first and foremost), dark and handsome. Oh well...two outta three's not bad (especially since I'm at least 5'8" now, which is decent).

You still think tall trumps the other 2, like tall & dark > dark & handsome? I still think dark & handsome is better, maybe both are true depending on the girl.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

w1988

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2015, 10:18:53 PM »

Well traveled but you haven't been to heavy hitter countries like China, Indonesia, India, Philippines, Mexico? Sounds like you like to believe you're well traveled but in reality you've only been to one or two regions. With such a substandard travel history some humility would be in order on your part. I have been to tall regions and short countries before and I can recognize my experience and standards regarding height are basically useless in some countries. Thus I don't impose my height standards upon others.

If you don't care about the heights of other countries, how about you just put everyone that isn't from the US on your ignore list? Seems to me that's how you want to live your life; bissfully ignorant of the rest of the world. If the presence of the more vertical members here enrages you to the point of churning out post after post with passive aggressive intent targeting us, it may be better for your mental health if you cut us out entirely.

If you live in a higher-density city in the US or UK, or probably in any west European city then you probably have a good dose of experience with people from far away countries. I've been to all of those countries you mentioned apart from China (but I've been to Hong Kong). I still think the standards are blown out of proportion and trying to include those places is like including Africa in world obesity standards.

I'm a multi racial guy (if it wasn't for my height I'd be the poster child for pro mixed-marriage groups), born in a country that I've never really been to after birth and lived all over the world. I don't think it's ignorant to basically say "who gives a fk about those countries, we are talking about places that matter?", because in reality who really gives a fk about the Maasai people.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

YellowSpike

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2015, 10:28:04 PM »

If you live in a higher-density city in the US or UK, or probably in any west European city then you probably have a good dose of experience with people from far away countries. I've been to all of those countries you mentioned apart from China (but I've been to Hong Kong). I still think the standards are blown out of proportion and trying to include those places is like including Africa in world obesity standards.

I'm a multi racial guy (if it wasn't for my height I'd be the poster child for pro mixed-marriage groups), born in a country that I've never really been to after birth and lived all over the world. I don't think it's ignorant to basically say "who gives a fk about those countries, we are talking about places that matter?", because in reality who really gives a fk about the Maasai people.

You pretty much said what I was thinking when arguing back with him. Thanks!

hadrian

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2015, 04:15:14 AM »

And where, exactly, did I explicitly list the countries that I've visited? I love how you just assume that I haven't been to any of those countries. Granted, I will flat out admit that I've only been to Mexico from that list...but I spent a good amount of time there several years ago. And I still felt short there. And what I've tried to explain, but clearly it's fallen on deaf ears, is that considering where I live (a major urban city, with many sections where people from these countries live), I do have experience with people from all different cultures. For instance, I may walk into a certain neighborhood, and feel average because it's primarily an Asian or Mexican neighborhood. I'm sure you'll shoot that down from your high horse as well, but just saying. And did you not see where I mentioned the "world average" of 5'7"? Granted, that figure may be off, but if a guy is at least just above the world average, even if he travels around the world and lives in different countries, he'll still be at a decent height, on average.

Seems like I angered you to the point of rage so i'll keep it calm so you don't feel the need to reply, as you clearly hate having your opinions challenged.

That entirely depends on which countries that guy lives in, and I already explained why. i'm glad you're starting to shed your delusion now however.

Anyway, I really don't give a flying f*ck what you think about me or my opinions on height. I think it's absolutely hilarious (and quite insulting) how you, as a 6ft man, can even think about attempting to "educate" me about other short males doing "fine" around the world. No sh*t sherlock - I was one of them. So was my dad. So was my grandfather. So are several of my current friends. You of all people should know not to think you know what it's like to actually BE a short man, because you never have been and never will be.

As someone who 'doesn't care' about the opinions of the taller members of the forum, you sure to spend an exorbitant amount of time sharing your intense hatred towards them.  You of all people should know not to think you have a monopoly on feeling short. With a short father and grandfather, you clearly have no clue what it's like to come home after a hard rough day at school, only to be towered by your own father and looked straight in the eye by your own sister and mother. As you're a male who was privileged to have lower height standards bestowed upon him by his family, you have no idea how painful it was to be told you would reach or exceed your father's height your entire life, only to have your plates close before you even entered the 9th grade. Born into a family where the defining aspect of the members was height, only to end up a stunted runt. That was painful my friend, you will never know the pain I face and thus do not lecture me about feeling shot.

I have no idea what I said in other posts that set you off. Yes - I do think it's crazy how people of certain heights want LL. I won't bring any others into the discussion because I don't want to throw names around, but I'm definitely not the only one who feels this way on this forum. Maybe you feel paranoid because deep down, you realize that LL at your height is kinda...not necessary? Like I said...plastic surgery is a very personal decision. If you want LL, and if LL will improve your life, go for it. You seem to know what you want. Just get off your high horse and stop pretending that your height is a bad height and that you know what it's like to be short. I can tell you from experience that LL is a very serious, difficult, expensive, and painful road.
The only paranoid one in this equation is the one who has been throwing out disses at the more vertical members for months. Why is it so hard for you to dish it out but not take it?

You have the clavicle length of a 12 year old boy and hips that could birth a small child, so don't make me laugh when you think you're the apex example of a human male. Apparently your bodily maturity also matches your mental maturity, only a child would honestly claim that giant countries like China, India, and Mexico don't matter. Let me guess, I bet you think you're superior to these people as well? For a guy that doesn't care about countries that don't matter, you sure do spend a lot of time dissing the tiny population of Scandinavia due to height jealousy.

I live in a large city and I fully acknowledge that there are many foreign peoples here. This is why I can go to a grocery store and encounter a dozen guys my height or taller, then go to a store in a different part of the city and feel like I just found an uncontacted Pygmy tribe.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 04:35:33 AM by hadrian »
Is it time to close this chapter of my life, and look towards the future?

DoctorGirl

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2015, 05:01:31 AM »

In my eyes the ideal male is 183 or below. Not too tall certainly.
No longer doing femur operation due to high risks. Here to educate.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2015, 11:36:50 AM »

In my eyes the ideal male is 183 or below. Not too tall certainly.
I know a guy who tried to convince everyone else here that the ideal height is 183  ;)
Suspicious hahah

YellowSpike

« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2015, 12:20:17 PM »

Hadrian - where have I been throwing out "disses" to the taller members of this forum? Yeah, I know and own up to the fact that I have said on numerous occasions that LL isn't necessary for people of certain heights, and maybe I have had somewhat of a chip about it. You guys may feel short for other reasons (tall father, tall friends, etc.), but you have no idea what it's like to be our height.  I'm not the only one who feels that way, especially given the severity of LL. However, I actually have met you halfway, I have also said that I understand you may feel short if you have a very tall father or live in a very tall country. The original point I was trying to make (that you took issue with) is that, yes, while you may have struggled with your height for other reasons, in the real world (for lack of a better term, I'm not saying your plight isn't real), your height won't hold you back very much.

I think you think that I'm vehemently against taller people getting this surgery. Like I said in yet another post, if LL can truly improve your life, then go for it. LL is a very serious, expensive, painful, and arduous process. I got angry because you made several incorrect assumptions about me and you have also taken several digs at me. I mean, you said my father/grandfather bestowed "lower height standards" on me. I understand and I'm sorry that it was painful for you to be shorter than your father when you expected to be taller, but from this comment, it almost sounds like you just want to be tall for the sake of being tall.

I'm all for people challenging each others' opinions, mate. I just don't think you really understand where I'm coming from, and like you said earlier "why should you care?" lol. It doesn't matter, I wish you luck if LL is really what you want.

w1988

« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2015, 12:49:59 PM »

You have the clavicle length of a 12 year old boy and hips that could birth a small child, so don't make me laugh when you think you're the apex example of a human male. Apparently your bodily maturity also matches your mental maturity, only a child would honestly claim that giant countries like China, India, and Mexico don't matter. Let me guess, I bet you think you're superior to these people as well? For a guy that doesn't care about countries that don't matter, you sure do spend a lot of time dissing the tiny population of Scandinavia due to height jealousy.

I live in a large city and I fully acknowledge that there are many foreign peoples here. This is why I can go to a grocery store and encounter a dozen guys my height or taller, then go to a store in a different part of the city and feel like I just found an uncontacted Pygmy tribe.

What you said doesn't make any sense, maybe you should get your eyes checked. I take back the "poster child" thing I said yeah I was just being silly but everything else I said was true.

I wrote this Scandinavians/Dutch thread because of all the comparisons made with Scandinavians especially when describing attractiveness. This is a CLL forum and I thought it was important to say that height is not everything, but to you it sounds like it is. But you're right, I think between the two of us one of us definitely has the mental capacity of a child :D

Also of course I have height jealousy, why do you think I'm going for CLL and on this forum in the first place? I think it's you that needs a bow tie brah, maybe it'll make you look smarter.

Disregarding far away places doesn't make you ignorant, those places that you talk about probably don't think about us either. Hey are there any mexicans here? no? my point exactly.

shordepressed

« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2015, 04:34:44 PM »

Six feet to crazy hospital not bone hospital  plez..asyl right place you go ::)

heightangel

« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2015, 10:58:27 PM »

Six feet to crazy hospital not bone hospital  plez..asyl right place you go ::)

Hahaha, very funny bro!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up