Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: "Dutch guys are so hot"  (Read 32780 times)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: "Dutch guys are so hot"
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2015, 02:16:06 AM »

Hottest teacher I ever had was a Peruvian lady with the best butt I've ever seen on a woman. I made sure to sit in front of the class and did well in the material to impress her. Only time I ever got an A in math. I do love South American women, particularly from Colombia.

Would also love to find an Asian milf with a booty.

Still haven't found one though, even after spending 4 months in China. They're like rare Pokemon.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Uppland

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2015, 02:18:50 AM »

So far I only had very positive experiences with people from sweden (my parents have some swedish friends who come and visit us from time to time). Friendly, well educated, eloquent and open minded, maybe because they are professors at a university in Lund but even when I was Sweden myself, the people seemed waaaaay nicer than were I am from :P
Idk much about the younger generation though, never got in touch with people in my age.

Yeah people are pretty polite and pleasant, it's just a stereotype about the women in Stockholm really and it's only partly true.

Yellowspike if you wanna come over remember to do it in the summer, I'm sure you could find a leggy swedish girl if that's your thing.

It's a nice town for tourists.
[video][video]

-Kilokahn I had a chilean teacher in 8th grade (14 years old) and she had the best ass. She was cheeky though because she used to sit in my lap and later I realized she was always flirting with me despite the 20  years or so age difference.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2015, 02:30:56 AM »

How come everyone talks about the Swedish girls but you never hear a thing about the Norwegian ones?

I had a chilean teacher in 8th grade (14 years old) and she had the best ass. She was cheeky though because she used to sit in my lap and later I realized she was always flirting with me despite the 20  years or so age difference.

Did you try and see how far you could take it?
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Uppland

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2015, 02:31:48 AM »

How come everyone talks about the Swedish girls but you never hear a thing about the Norwegian ones?

Did you try and see how far you could take it?

No mate I was 14, I didn't know anything about anything.

I did, however, flirt heavily with my English teacher just last year but then I met her out on the town with her family and decided to lay off. She looked like Katy Perry, pretty cute.

-EDIT Norweigans and swedes look the same, you'd be hard pressed to find more similar countries than Denmark/Sweden/Finland/Norway

hadrian

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2015, 02:35:05 AM »

Yeah people are pretty polite and pleasant, it's just a stereotype about the women in Stockholm really and it's only partly true.

Yellowspike if you wanna come over remember to do it in the summer, I'm sure you could find a leggy swedish girl if that's your thing.

It's a nice town for tourists.
[video][video]

-Kilokahn I had a chilean teacher in 8th grade (14 years old) and she had the best ass. She was cheeky though because she used to sit in my lap and later I realized she was always flirting with me despite the 20  years or so age difference.
I knew Uppland was a jack of all trades; forum dynamo, ladies man, what's next? I had a science teacher in 8th grade who was very very attractive, whenever she used to bend over you could see her pretty white panties sticking through her old lady pants she wore to look professional. And I swear she was ckteasing me when she leaned over directly in front of my desk to check on my work, revealing her cleavage. Pure WAU! If I could have had a passionate relationship with one of my female teachers in middle/high school, i'd feel as accomplished as a multinational CEO.
Is it time to close this chapter of my life, and look towards the future?

Uppland

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2015, 02:40:46 AM »

I knew Uppland was a jack of all trades; forum dynamo, ladies man, what's next? I had a science teacher in 8th grade who was very very attractive, whenever she used to bend over you could see her pretty white panties sticking through her old lady pants she wore to look professional. And I swear she was ckteasing me when she leaned over directly in front of my desk to check on my work, revealing her cleavage. Pure WAU! If I could have had a passionate relationship with one of my female teachers in middle/high school, i'd feel as accomplished as a multinational CEO.

I don't live up to my internet persona IRL I'm afraid, I used to be somewhat popular with the fairer sex but I've been hit with the blues for a year now due to my height. The people who advice about confidence has got it right you know, without it you won't even try.

Sad stories aside it was always my fantasy to sleep with one of my teachers, none of them were ever that hot though except for maybe that chilean woman.

YellowSpike

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2015, 02:46:53 AM »

I don't live up to my internet persona IRL I'm afraid, I used to be somewhat popular with the fairer sex but I've been hit with the blues for a year now due to my height. The people who advice about confidence has got it right you know, without it you won't even try.

Sad stories aside it was always my fantasy to sleep with one of my teachers, none of them were ever that hot though except for maybe that chilean woman.

I kinda took Uppland the same. Seems like a cool and smooth dude. If I ever go to Sweden, he's
gonna find me a sexy blonde. And my celeb crush is also,Katy Perry.

If you used to do well with girls, why do you want LL? Granted I did well with girls too, but my height was to the point that I had to deal with the occasional height diss. I can't imagine you are at your height. As much as we love you on the forum, maybe you should leave. I say this only because you're not short and you seem like you don't need LL in real life.

hadrian

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2015, 02:49:16 AM »

I understand completely about the height part. I was actually fairly tall in elementary and middle school(4th-8th grade let's say) by 8th grade I had already reached my now adult height of 183cm. I was most popular with girls at that time coincidentally, had my first kiss in 7th grade. Then in the summer before 9th grade I visited a pediatrician for a checkup and also got x-rays for an injury. I decided to ask him what height he thought I was projected to grow to, and he told me my plates had already nearly fused. At that point I was devastated, considering my father was literally 10cms taller than me and my mother was 2cm shorter than me. Runt born in a tall family basically, and as I continued my schooling everybody else grew around my height or taller while I stayed the same. Keep in mind I was living in a different, taller state at the time. Told i would grow tall from a young age, it was ingrained in my mind and entirely logical that one day I would reach my father's height. All I wanted was to meet my father eye to eye, face to face, man to man, and my body failed to do so. I'll probably always have a complex about this.

Uppland

« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2015, 02:50:41 AM »

I kinda took Uppland the same. Seems like a cool and smooth dude. If I ever go to Sweden, he's

If you used to do well with girls, why do you want LL? Granted I did well with girls too, but my height was to the point that I had to deal with the occasional height diss. I can't imagine you are at your height.

I will do LL to better fit who I want to be. I want to be a mature, successful and, yes, tall man. At 178CM I feel more like a teenager than an adult unfortunately.

Well that's silly because I am a teenager but that's how I feel about it, and that feeling isn't going away it seems -no matter what I do.

YellowSpike

« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2015, 02:54:26 AM »

I will do LL to better fit who I want to be. I want to be a mature, successful and, yes, tall man. At 178CM I feel more like a teenager than an adult unfortunately.

Well that's silly because I am a teenager but that's how I feel about it, and that feeling isn't going away it seems -no matter what I do.

Maybe you'll feel differently in a few years. No ones perfect, man. I understand, I still want to be taller. I'm also older. There comes a point where we have to try to be happy with what we have. Life's too short to spend on trying to fix every flaw we have. That's part of why a second LL is unlikely for me.
But of course, its all up to how you feel about yourself. You already sound like you're ahead of most men.

Uppland

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2015, 02:55:59 AM »

I understand completely about the height part. I was actually fairly tall in elementary and....

At least the promised land (190+) is more or less within your reach, I will never be that tall, still I'd be satisfied with 186CM that is, in my opinion, a respetable height.

I would like to be tall, but what I really want is to measure up to the other adults. Most of them are between 183-190CM.

Maybe you'll feel differently in a few years.

Maybe, but I won't spend the flower of my youth without, at the very least, a plan of action.

hadrian

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2015, 03:08:07 AM »

If you used to do well with girls, why do you want LL? Granted I did well with girls too, but my height was to the point that I had to deal with the occasional height diss. I can't imagine you are at your height. As much as we love you on the forum, maybe you should leave. I say this only because you're not short and you seem like you don't need LL in real life.
What is the definition of short? Is a 5'5" man short in Peru where the average male's height is 5'4 1⁄2"? I could make the same claim that you shouldnt be here because of the huge countries like the Philippines, Vietnam, India, Peru, etc where you would be average or even above. But that would be stupid, because i'm not ignorant enough to apply the standards of a different country upon the one that matters to you, IE the country you reside in. Uppland lives in a tall country and rightfully feels short. Why is his plight any less serious than your own?

Uppland

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2015, 03:19:55 AM »

Don't be like that Hadrian, I'm the first to recognize how silly my "plight" is and I've got all the more respect for shorter guys because of it.

Not that I judge you or anyone else that want the surgery but you should realize that you're slightly crazy -ironically that's the only way to know you're still sane.

YellowSpike

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2015, 03:20:41 AM »

What is the definition of short? Is a 5'5" man short in Peru where the average male's height is 5'4 1⁄2"? I could make the same claim that you shouldnt be here because of the huge countries like the Philippines, Vietnam, India, Peru, etc where you would be average or even above. But that would be stupid, because i'm not ignorant enough to apply the standards of a different country upon the one that matters to you, IE the country you reside in. Uppland lives in a tall country and rightfully feels short. Why is his plight any less serious than your own?

I didn't say his plight was less important, nor did I mean to imply it if I did. His height would be average in most other countries, and he seems to be doing well in most other areas of his life. And I think (I could be wrong) the world average is 5'7". I'm American and live in a major city, a melting pot, if you will. He would NOT be considered short here.

But if getting LL will help him then I'm all for it. I was just suggesting that he may feel differently in a few years.

And Hadrian, you're 183, right? If so....while you may not be as tall as you'd like to be, you aren't short by any standards. But some people are never satisfied with what they have. You may just want a certain height, and that's fine, but at your height, I can't imagine you're facing any discrimination.

hadrian

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2015, 03:46:04 AM »

Don't be like that Hadrian, I'm the first to recognize how silly my "plight" is and I've got all the more respect for shorter guys because of it.

Not that I judge you or anyone else that want the surgery but you should realize that you're slightly crazy -ironically that's the only way to know you're still sane.
Don't feel the need to lay easy on me just because i'm a fan Uppland. If you disagree with what I say i'm happy to hear you say it.

There is no reason to cowtow to others who disregard the plight of others. All you can do is meet them halfway, and if they are unable to do the same to you, you shouldnt pick up their slack for them. If people continue to belittle, deride, and try to exclude those of taller starting heights on this site, all they deserve is a healthy dose of logic in return.

In a hypothetical situation where there was a country with an average height of 6'5", I wouldnt lambast a 6'3" resident of that country for wanting to leg lengthen, just because I am jealous of his starting height. Though I would never criticize anyone for wanting to LL because I'm not in their shoes, It would be more logical to lambast a 5'5" male in the philippines for wanting to leg lengthen, because he is already average.

I didn't say his plight was less important, nor did I mean to imply it if I did. His height would be average in most other countries, and he seems to be doing well in most other areas of his life. And I think (I could be wrong) the world average is 5'7". I'm American and live in a major city, a melting pot, if you will. He would NOT be considered short here.
Then what were you trying to imply? Because you seem to imply the exact same thing in multiple posts of yours, you're in fact one of the biggest height discriminators on this site. And why do height standards in your area carry any more weight to his situation than a Peruvian male's does to yours?

And Hadrian, you're 183, right? If so....while you may not be as tall as you'd like to be, you aren't short by any standards. But some people are never satisfied with what they have. You may just want a certain height, and that's fine, but at your height, I can't imagine you're facing any discrimination.
If it was just about discrimination and not vanity you should have considered moving to Indonesia where you wouldn't be short.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2015, 04:17:55 AM »

Don't feel the need to lay easy on me just because i'm a fan Uppland. If you disagree with what I say i'm happy to hear you say it.

There is no reason to cowtow to others who disregard the plight of others. All you can do is meet them halfway, and if they are unable to do the same to you, you shouldnt pick up their slack for them. If people continue to belittle, deride, and try to exclude those of taller starting heights on this site, all they deserve is a healthy dose of logic in return.

In a hypothetical situation where there was a country with an average height of 6'5", I wouldnt lambast a 6'3" resident of that country for wanting to leg lengthen, just because I am jealous of his starting height. Though I would never criticize anyone for wanting to LL because I'm not in their shoes, It would be more logical to lambast a 5'5" male in the philippines for wanting to leg lengthen, because he is already average.
Then what were you trying to imply? Because you seem to imply the exact same thing in multiple posts of yours, you're in fact one of the biggest height discriminators on this site. And why do height standards in your area carry any more weight to his situation than a Peruvian male's does to yours?

If it was just about discrimination and not vanity you should have considered moving to Indonesia where you wouldn't be short.

Even in short countries there is plenty of height discrimination. In big cities in China, most girls filter for 175cm+ on dating sites which is a good bit over the country's male average. There used to be minimum height requirements listed on job advertisements until it was outlawed.. though the discrimination is still there, just done subtly.

You may argue relative population heights, and I certainly believe that you can feel short at any height, but there is a definitely an absolute relative height scale for humans, and you are not short on that scale by any means. And the same goes to say while the 5'7" guy in the Philippines might feel tall surrounded by his compatriots, he is not actually tall by any means.
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

hadrian

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2015, 04:32:14 AM »

Even in short countries there is plenty of height discrimination. In big cities in China, most girls filter for 175cm+ on dating sites which is a good bit over the country's male average. There used to be minimum height requirements listed on job advertisements until it was outlawed.. though the discrimination is still there, just done subtly.

You may argue relative population heights, and I certainly believe that you can feel short at any height, but there is a definitely an absolute relative height scale for humans, and you are not short on that scale by any means. And the same goes to say while the 5'7" guy in the Philippines might feel tall surrounded by his compatriots, he is not actually tall by any means.
Yes, height discrimination is everywhere and intrinsic to our species. Women do the same filter technique here, but surprise surprise, the relative heights they filter for are taller than in shorter countries, usually around 6 foot. And guess what, that 175cm western male's plight is just as serious as the 167cm Chinese male's.   

It's all relative and there is no denying this.  How can you argue relative height scales in a world where pygmies, a tribe of whom the people are dwarfism-tier, and the Maasai people, where average male heights were over 6'4", both coexist on the same continent? Insinuating that the filipino male isn't tall is just ignorance on your part.

If anything the relative height scale, if in a fantasy world where such a thing actually existed, should be dismally low, considering giant countries with the majority of the world population like India, China, Indonesia, are all of a very short height statistically at around 5'5". Meanwhile there are multiple other countries with smaller populations that have very large heights at around 6'0" that bump up the average. So in essence pegging the relative male height at 5'7" is like pegging the relative human eye color as green. Because that's what you get when you average out blue and brown right? Just ignore the fact that only 2% of the world has green eyes vs like 13% blue and majority brown.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 05:13:03 AM by hadrian »

ReadRothbard

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2015, 05:31:05 AM »

Yes, height discrimination is everywhere and intrinsic to our species. Women do the same filter technique here, but surprise surprise, the relative heights they filter for are taller than in shorter countries, usually around 6 foot. And guess what, that 175cm western male's plight is just as serious as the 167cm Chinese male's.   

It's all relative and there is no denying this.  How can you argue relative height scales in a world where pygmies, a tribe of whom the people are dwarfism-tier, and the Maasai people, where average male heights were over 6'4", both coexist on the same continent? Insinuating that the filipino male isn't tall is just ignorance on your part.

If anything the relative height scale, if in a fantasy world where such a thing actually existed, should be dismally low, considering giant countries with the majority of the world population like India, China, Indonesia, are all of a very short height statistically at around 5'5". Meanwhile there are multiple other countries with smaller populations that have very large heights at around 6'0" that bump up the average. So in essence pegging the relative male height at 5'7" is like pegging the relative human eye color as green. Because that's what you get when you average out blue and brown right? Just ignore the fact that only 2% of the world has green eyes vs like 13% blue and majority brown.

I would ignore what women say they want. "Tall" is a proxy for dominance and confidence in a woman's mind; do you really think those same women that say "6'0+ only" would turn down 5'11 Brad Pitt or 5'9 Marlon Brando in his prime? I doubt very many would.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

hadrian

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2015, 06:59:06 AM »

I would ignore what women say they want. "Tall" is a proxy for dominance and confidence in a woman's mind; do you really think those same women that say "6'0+ only" would turn down 5'11 Brad Pitt or 5'9 Marlon Brando in his prime? I doubt very many would.
I agree with you and meursault that it's most important to look at what women do, and not what they say. BelowTheMean brought up the height filtering in an online dating context. Online dating is a platform where exact numbers mean more than usual because that's one of the only things women have to go by. In a height context that means that yes, Brad Pitts and Marlon Brandos could easily be passed over due to the nature of the game. In person there are many things that play a role in determining a male's attractiveness. No, I do not think very many women would turn down Brando or Pitt in their primes, in person.

YellowSpike

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2015, 11:55:20 AM »

lol...you seem like a very argumentative person. I probably shouldn't engage with you, but I'd like to at least once address some of what you've said at least once.

You're probably right, there probably are some posts of mine on here where I appear to "discriminate" (lol) against taller men for wanting LL. But you probably also either read into them the wrong way, or didn't see my other posts where I flat out said "I understand and agree that cosmetic surgery should be up to the specific individual." If someone who is 7ft wants LL, all the more power to them. I was just trying to explain that, given the severity of this surgery, men who are at least a decent height (I won't go into numbers, since then you'll just start splitting hairs, but maybe the world average could be a place to start) should at least think twice about it. Because there comes a point where, maybe, must maybe, it's more in these guy's heads.

You mentioned a bunch of countries. Remember, I'm a Caucasian male living in a VERY big city (perhaps the biggest in the world). There are people of every different race from all over the world living in my city. I wasn't trying to say my "plight" (lol) is more important because of where I Live...i was trying to demonstrate that I have seen people of all races where I live, so I compare myself against men of all races from all over the world (not just white people). But, for a white male, I would be considered short no matter what. The average american I think is 5'9.5", so I'm still considered short in my own country as it is (I'm not sure this figure includes all races, or just Caucasians).

Look man - you are 6ft. I don't know, and frankly don't care, where you live. If you want LL, go, go get it. If you're in the Netherlands, which I know is a very tall country, you are what, average at worst? We are all raised and have ingrained into our heads that 6ft and up (perhaps a bit taller, nowadays) is the ideal height for men. A guy of my former height is going to experience discrimination almost everywhere he goes. I'm well-traveled myself, and have been considered short wherever I went, though I didn't go to the countries you mentioned. Why the hell should I have to move to Indonesia to not be considered short? But at 6ft, you are at a good enough height for most of the world, most women, etc. I don't care where you live, the average height of the Philippines, etc. - do NOT try to insinuate that you, as a 6ft guy, understand what it's like to be a 5'5" guy, because you don't. Why do you think some LL doctors won't do the surgery if you're already a certain height (Dr. Rozbruch, for instance, has a hard time taking men who I think are over 5'6")?

Anyway, live and let live. If you want LL, go for it. If LL will improve your life, I sincerely wish you the best bro.

endomorphisme

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2015, 11:59:41 AM »

Where do you live Hadrian and why you want ll?

YellowSpike

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2015, 12:00:55 PM »

Agree with this. I think if a guy is at least 5'7", he will do fine with girls so long as he's at least in decent shape and not bad looking. I think James Dean was like 5'7" or something.

endomorphisme

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2015, 12:23:30 PM »

At least the promised land (190+) is more or less within your reach, I will never be that tall, still I'd be satisfied with 186CM that is, in my opinion, a respetable height.

I would like to be tall, but what I really want is to measure up to the other adults. Most of them are between 183-190CM.

Maybe, but I won't spend the flower of my youth without, at the very least, a plan of action.

The "promised land" uppland can you explain why you want to be so tall, I remember you wanted to be 195 cm, seems you want to dominate people to feel superior , that s a Terrible psychological trait

Uppland

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2015, 01:30:53 PM »

The "promised land" uppland can you explain why you want to be so tall, I remember you wanted to be 195 cm, seems you want to dominate people to feel superior , that s a Terrible psychological trait

Don't quit your daytime job to become a psychologist mate. I think 190-195 is the perfect height range, that's all there is to it.

endomorphisme

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2015, 01:45:58 PM »

Don't quit your daytime job to become a psychologist mate. I think 190-195 is the perfect height range, that's all there is to it.

maybe you're right,  i will do a first surgery to be 186.5 cm-187 cm, and then a second to reach the promised land

Alittletooshort

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2015, 03:17:06 PM »

I agree with Uppland, my Cousin who is the same age as me is 194 and I'd say his height is just perfect. He doesn't look weird nor does he stick out of the crowd too much. I won't ever reach that height, however, I'd say everything above 185 is fine.

hadrian

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2015, 03:19:45 AM »

I'm well-traveled myself, and have been considered short wherever I went, though I didn't go to the countries you mentioned. Why the hell should I have to move to Indonesia to not be considered short?
Well traveled but you haven't been to heavy hitter countries like China, Indonesia, India, Philippines, Mexico? Sounds like you like to believe you're well traveled but in reality you've only been to one or two regions. With such a substandard travel history some humility would be in order on your part. I have been to tall regions and short countries before and I can recognize my experience and standards regarding height are basically useless in some countries. Thus I don't impose my height standards upon others.

If you don't care about the heights of other countries, how about you just put everyone that isn't from the US on your ignore list? Seems to me that's how you want to live your life; bissfully ignorant of the rest of the world. If the presence of the more vertical members here enrages you to the point of churning out post after post with passive aggressive intent targeting us, it may be better for your mental health if you cut us out entirely.

I ask again; why should we have to move from our tall regions to avoid being attacked by the terrorist goons on this forum?

do NOT try to insinuate that you, as a 6ft guy, understand what it's like to be a 5'5" guy, because you don't.
Why should I care? You have yet to meet me halfway after all. It seems to me that as a former 5'5" male yourself you have even less of a clue of what it's like to be 5'5" than I do. I am well aware that there are tens, perhaps hundreds of millions of males that are 5'5" that make due just fine due to living in short countries. Why is it that a 6'0" man has to try to educate you on stuff you should have realized decades ago?

Anyway, live and let live. If you want LL, go for it. If LL will improve your life, I sincerely wish you the best bro.
Thank you for the sentiments. I intend on having ext. tibias in 2016, and if needed internal femurs later down the line. I'm glad you're around to share your LL experience, even if I strongly disagree with your height opinions. 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 03:58:46 AM by hadrian »

YellowSpike

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2015, 12:17:37 PM »

Well traveled but you haven't been to heavy hitter countries like China, Indonesia, India, Philippines, Mexico? Sounds like you like to believe you're well traveled but in reality you've only been to one or two regions. With such a substandard travel history some humility would be in order on your part. I have been to tall regions and short countries before and I can recognize my experience and standards regarding height are basically useless in some countries. Thus I don't impose my height standards upon others.

If you don't care about the heights of other countries, how about you just put everyone that isn't from the US on your ignore list? Seems to me that's how you want to live your life; bissfully ignorant of the rest of the world. If the presence of the more vertical members here enrages you to the point of churning out post after post with passive aggressive intent targeting us, it may be better for your mental health if you cut us out entirely.

I ask again; why should we have to move from our tall regions to avoid being attacked by the terrorist goons on this forum?

Why should I care? You have yet to meet me halfway after all. It seems to me that as a former 5'5" male yourself you have even less of a clue of what it's like to be 5'5" than I do. I am well aware that there are tens, perhaps hundreds of millions of males that are 5'5" that make due just fine due to living in short countries. Why is it that a 6'0" man has to try to educate you on stuff you should have realized decades ago?
Thank you for the sentiments. I intend on having ext. tibias in 2016, and if needed internal femurs later down the line. I'm glad you're around to share your LL experience, even if I strongly disagree with your height opinions.

And where, exactly, did I explicitly list the countries that I've visited? I love how you just assume that I haven't been to any of those countries. Granted, I will flat out admit that I've only been to Mexico from that list...but I spent a good amount of time there several years ago. And I still felt short there. And what I've tried to explain, but clearly it's fallen on deaf ears, is that considering where I live (a major urban city, with many sections where people from these countries live), I do have experience with people from all different cultures. For instance, I may walk into a certain neighborhood, and feel average because it's primarily an Asian or Mexican neighborhood. I'm sure you'll shoot that down from your high horse as well, but just saying. And did you not see where I mentioned the "world average" of 5'7"? Granted, that figure may be off, but if a guy is at least just above the world average, even if he travels around the world and lives in different countries, he'll still be at a decent height, on average.

Anyway, I really don't give a flying f*ck what you think about me or my opinions on height. I think it's absolutely hilarious (and quite insulting) how you, as a 6ft man, can even think about attempting to "educate" me about other short males doing "fine" around the world. No sh*t sherlock - I was one of them. So was my dad. So was my grandfather. So are several of my current friends. You of all people should know not to think you know what it's like to actually BE a short man, because you never have been and never will be.

I have no idea what I said in other posts that set you off. Yes - I do think it's crazy how people of certain heights want LL. I won't bring any others into the discussion because I don't want to throw names around, but I'm definitely not the only one who feels this way on this forum. Maybe you feel paranoid because deep down, you realize that LL at your height is kinda...not necessary? Like I said...plastic surgery is a very personal decision. If you want LL, and if LL will improve your life, go for it. You seem to know what you want. Just get off your high horse and stop pretending that your height is a bad height and that you know what it's like to be short. I can tell you from experience that LL is a very serious, difficult, expensive, and painful road.

I just think, given the severity of the surgery, men who are already a "certain height" (won't use a number to keep it arbitrary) should really think twice about it. Anywho, I will no longer be engaging in this conversation. I'll just leave it at that. To each his own. Best of luck to you.

Joel

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2015, 06:29:26 PM »

Most guys are short but are good looking so they look great in pictures but most people are so dumb they don't realize the tall guys they are attracted to 99% of pictures are not tall and in reality they are much shorter in general.   The attraction people have is a sexual fantasy / stereotypes galore.
5'5 manlet of peace

w1988

« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2015, 07:48:13 PM »

Glad to see my thoughts have at least broken the scandinavian mold.
Women like TALL (first and foremost), dark and handsome. Oh well...two outta three's not bad (especially since I'm at least 5'8" now, which is decent).

You still think tall trumps the other 2, like tall & dark > dark & handsome? I still think dark & handsome is better, maybe both are true depending on the girl.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

w1988

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2015, 10:18:53 PM »

If you live in a higher-density city in the US or UK, or probably in any west European city then you probably have a good dose of experience with people from far away countries. I've been to all of those countries you mentioned apart from China (but I've been to Hong Kong). I still think the standards are blown out of proportion and trying to include those places is like including Africa in world obesity standards.

I'm a multi racial guy (if it wasn't for my height I'd be the poster child for pro mixed-marriage groups), born in a country that I've never really been to after birth and lived all over the world. I don't think it's ignorant to basically say "who gives a fk about those countries, we are talking about places that matter?", because in reality who really gives a fk about the Maasai people.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up