Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Uploading Images  (Read 36270 times)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Uploading Images
« on: April 30, 2015, 09:40:41 PM »

Because of the file size limits on LL Forum, a lot of people are having problems uploading here. In order to get around this, it's best to upload to an image hosting site and then just paste the link in your message body. I like to use turboimagehost for uploading pics to my diary, but you can also use things as well. I'll post how to upload with Imgur and Turboimagehost, but you can also do the same sort of thing for sites like photobucket and imageshack.

External Images
If you want to paste an image already on the web, like something from google images, just wrap img tags around the image link. The img tag would be like so: 
[ img ]imagelink[ /img ]

Just make sure the square brackets are touching the img and /img for it to work.

Imgur
You can upload images directly to imgur without creating an account, but it's best to create one so you can make your own albums and remember the links for what you've posted. Anything posted to imgur can be seen on your post by simply copying the BBCode link for your individual image and pasting it in your message body:

Turboimagehost
I like using turboimagehost because it turns images into clickable thumbnails that take you to the larger image on the site. This keeps the photos on the post small so it doesn't take up a lot of space, minimizing scrolling. After creating an account you simply upload your images from your computer, choose which album to put them in, and then select the 'clickable thumbnails for forums' option and paste the link here:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 10:05:03 PM by KiloKAHN »
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

fujitora

Re: Uploading Images
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 10:09:58 PM »

Here are the instructions to embed a video, in a post.

link:http://www.bbcode.org/examples/?id=11
Pre-Op Height: 160.5 cms
Surgery performed by Dr. Manish Dhawan at Sir Gangaram Hospital on 4th April 2016
Lengthening stopped on 14th Sept 2016
Current height: 165 cms (5 cm)
Frames removed on March 19th 2017 | Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3499.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up