Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Experience So Far- External Monolateral - Dr Mitkovic  (Read 89214 times)

ouroboros

Re: My Experience So Far- External Monolateral - Dr Mitkovic
« Reply #248 on: February 29, 2016, 06:21:36 PM »

no i am not dead lol.. carrying on with life as usual.. everything is normal.. i havent really tried to run yet.. i can jog but dont much.. go to the gym regurlarly... was gonna ask everyones oppinion on what height i should claim.. as i dont like to lie about my height and say i am taller than i am.. i wake up at 186cm, after a long day of work i can get down to 184, but if im just lounging around i measure 185, now as most people where im from dont go by cm they go by feet and inches do you think ican claim 6'1 with those numbers, ive normally just told people who have asked that i am just under 6'1 as i feel like that is more honest answer.

Just say you are 6'1", and say it casually..... The minute you fall for the trap of over-explaining or justifying your height (or anything else as a matter of fact), people instantly detect that this is something that bothers you in a way.    Besides, no-one is going to pull out a measuring tape out of their rectum and try to prove you're wrong by a 1/4 of an inch ;)

Peaceout

« Reply #249 on: May 02, 2016, 08:11:41 PM »

Hey can you update?
And do you know what happened to "ewf"?

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #250 on: December 15, 2016, 05:04:54 PM »

Where was the guy from?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up