Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Donghoon Lee (Seoul, South Korea) Severance Hospital 2015 Update  (Read 52374 times)

Masteryourlife

Re: Dr Donghoon Lee (Seoul, South Korea) Severance Hospital 2015 Update
« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2021, 01:43:57 PM »

I believe they won’t reply us before February or before South Korea relax it’s quarantine measure

Maybe , but I don't see how a quarantine prevents from answering emails .

Humanoid

• Visitor
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2021, 04:51:01 PM »

Maybe , but I don't see how a quarantine prevents from answering emails .

I think they’re trying to be more effective. Answering emails from international patients which turns out none comes to South Korea or giving discount to local patients. At their email in April 2021 they even offered me sponsor for full amount of the cost for 14 days quarantine.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2021, 07:09:41 PM »

I think they’re trying to be more effective. Answering emails from international patients which turns out none comes to South Korea or giving discount to local patients. At their email in April 2021 they even offered me sponsor for full amount of the cost for 14 days quarantine.

14 days of quarantine is not unduoable.
On top of that not all patients want to schedule the surgery in 2 weeks .
Some go to consultation and make the surgery on first date available but others like my case , since I am not even Asian or in the area around what so ever ,need more time therefore having infos and then planning according to infos is important . I can't go to Korea ,call a taxi and invade the DARLI center to have a consultation with him .

Maybe I didn't catch your point but I am still of the opinion that who wants to go with him , goes with him regardless of having to wait few more months .
Who doesn't want to wait , it's not gonna for sure wait for a reply and will regardless pick someone else .
So the point is that I think they should give more attention to patient seeking to travel to world to reach them , then to local patients who would go there no matter what .

Everything with Lee looks fine to me , but this aspects bothers me way tooooo much to not be skeptical

Masteryourlife

« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2021, 02:30:40 PM »

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/06/musical-actor-trainee-suddenly-dies-after-limb-lengthening-surgery

Anyone knows the surgeon’s name?
I don't and I doubt its Dr.Lee .
In 2016 he performed at Severance and I highly doubt something like this could have happened at that hospital under his care without being of public domain by now .
I am not even sure that is a real thing because it's such a vague article with no names , doctors , hospital names etc.
I can write too :Young guy died at 19 during nose job In New York  .

But that really tells nothing.
No method ,no doctor , no hospital..not even proof that case did ever exist ,probably just a clickbait .

Masteryourlife

« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2021, 11:24:29 AM »

Any update on him in 2021?

Unknown

« Reply #130 on: November 25, 2021, 07:54:09 AM »

He is the only LL doc i sort of have high hopes in as he seem pretty realistic in the outcomes he expects and prioritise safety as the number 1 factor.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up