Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Donghoon Lee (Seoul, South Korea) Severance Hospital 2015 Update  (Read 52308 times)

Kenda

Re: Dr Donghoon Lee (Seoul, South Korea) Severance Hospital 2015 Update
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2019, 11:00:30 AM »

Dr Lee is way more experienced than Giotikas
He is quorified instructor of Precice and Stryde

But i think he still doesnt have the stryde, and most of his precice patients gain 6cm in femurs and 6 in tibias i dont understand why he doesnt have any 8cm femur patients, but with tibias either its Lon or precice he goes to the maximum limit of lengthening like 6,7 cm!

sylar94

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2019, 11:25:56 AM »

what u talking about?
he did 9 cm on femur using ISKD :

Kenda

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2019, 11:33:37 AM »

what u talking about?
he did 9 cm on femur using ISKD :

I didnt see this, i saw only the pics on website

meichanseikei

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2019, 12:31:04 PM »

his maximum lengthening amount is 7.5cm
and he charge foregeiner about 50percent higer price than local korean

Kenda

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2019, 12:54:03 PM »

he sent this price box of everything and he charges like 70k for precice and like 30k for 3months in a single room in the hospital.....(smh!)
So he charges koreans less than that

Maison

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2019, 02:00:38 PM »

This lengthening amount information is wrong.
In this medical article, Dr Lee's maximum lengthening amount is 8.3 cm.
Read full-text result,  The mean distraction length was 6.3 ± 0.9 cm (range, 2.8– 8.3 cm).

https://drdonghoon.com/%ec%9d%b4%eb%8f%99%ed%9b%88-%ec%97%b0%ec%84%b8-%eb%89%b4%ec%8a%a4/%ec%9d%b4%eb%8f%99%ed%9b%88%ec%97%b0%ec%84%b8-%eb%85%b8%ed%8a%b8/?mod=document&uid=5893
Of course, some data may not be included in this statistic.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 02:48:59 PM by maison »

meichanseikei

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2019, 02:19:32 PM »

これまでPRECICEの延長の限度である 8.5cmまで延長した人がいますか?
; おりません。最大で多く延長した方が 7.5 cmでした。その理由は、筋肉のストレッチの状態が、それくらいになるとさらに延長することが難しい状態になるためであり、片側(ふくらはぎや太もも)のみで長く伸ばすと、身体の比率的にも良くありません。
http://drdonghoon.blog.jp/archives/28776244.html#comments
according this lee donghhoon blog for jp ,he said maximum is 7.5cm ,maybe 8.3cm is special case (pre op heigh is high)
he value propotion and motor function

Maison

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2019, 02:46:19 PM »

Thank you for the additional information. 
The 8.3 cm case may be LON.
It is not mentioned in this medical article.

The maximum height before the surgery is written as 175 cm.

Andy

• Rough situations don't last, rough people do.
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2019, 10:16:17 PM »

Υοu wouldn't want to end up crippled either, I suppose, so better the doctor be conservative when needed rather than reckless.

Andy

• Rough situations don't last, rough people do.
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2019, 10:28:23 PM »

Dr Lee is way more experienced than Giotikas
He is quorified instructor of Precice and Stryde

But DG was invited by Nuvasive to give a lecture at their annual meeting just a few days ago, so he must be a well established professional. It's on their website
http://www.athensbjr.com/blog--news/dr-giotikas-lecture-at-the-annual-surgeons-meeting-2019-organized-by-nuvasive

Kenda

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2019, 10:08:11 AM »

Υοu wouldn't want to end up crippled either, I suppose, so better the doctor be conservative when needed rather than reckless.

Well im not asking for 10 cm on femur! I am asking for 8cm which is what the precice is designed to reach up to!
I dont really understand how 1 cm will make me crippled! Doesnt make any sense!!

Over conservative Drs just kind of waste the patients time and money ! If the machine can reach 8 then why not do 8! Im already forced to do the IT band release !

sylar94

« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2019, 10:58:51 AM »

Well im not asking for 10 cm on femur! I am asking for 8cm which is what the precice is designed to reach up to!
I dont really understand how 1 cm will make me crippled! Doesnt make any sense!!

Over conservative Drs just kind of waste the patients time and money ! If the machine can reach 8 then why not do 8! Im already forced to do the IT band release !
its not about the machine lol
its about your soft tissues which will lose flexibility, and you will possibly not be able to run or jump

Kenda

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2019, 06:22:48 PM »

But dont they do IT band release ?
What is this for, isnt it fir people who want more than 5 cm?
Also Me my femur is 42 cm does the length of the femur to start with affects my potential goals, also does lack of muscle/ weak muscles help with lengthening more?

Leggs

« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2019, 01:58:30 PM »

Dr. Donghoon Lee is expecting to have STRYDE available in 3-4 months. Prices have not yet been determined, more information to come as it becomes available. Reminder, Dr. Donghoon Lee offers an all inclusive 90 day package price to his international patients.

Dr. Donghoon Lee & his DALRI medical center have recently been appointed as an international training center by NuVasive, the manufacturer of the PRECICE & STRYDE nails. Dr. Donghoon Lee was the first surgeon in Asia to offer PRECICE, he has the most experience among any surgeon in Asia with PRECICE, and looks to be the first surgeon in Asia to offer STRYDE.

YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2TiVs8P

Dr. Donghoon Lee's Brand New DALRI Medical Center

meichanseikei

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2019, 02:34:39 AM »

Stealth marketing

Kenda

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2019, 03:14:24 PM »

Stealth marketing
What do u mean? Is he a fraud?
Plus i dont really get it with these asians they are every fukin where and dont leave a single procedre without getting it, so thats why his prices are gonna be too muhc becuase he will find tons of asians outside the hospital waiting for whatever the hell!
This   is frustrating

TemakiSushi

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2019, 04:00:09 PM »

Dr. Donghoon Lee is expecting to have STRYDE available in 3-4 months. Prices have not yet been determined, more information to come as it becomes available. Reminder, Dr. Donghoon Lee offers an all inclusive 90 day package price to his international patients.

Dr. Donghoon Lee & his DALRI medical center have recently been appointed as an international training center by NuVasive, the manufacturer of the PRECICE & STRYDE nails. Dr. Donghoon Lee was the first surgeon in Asia to offer PRECICE, he has the most experience among any surgeon in Asia with PRECICE, and looks to be the first surgeon in Asia to offer STRYDE.

YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2TiVs8P

Dr. Donghoon Lee's Brand New DALRI Medical Center

Donghoons assistant announced that the price difference between Precice and Stryde will depend on the nail price difference, surgery fee and hospital fee will be the same
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

Kenda

« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2019, 04:05:23 PM »

Donghoons assistant announced that the price difference between Precice and Stryde will depend on the nail price difference, surgery fee and hospital fee will be the same
But that difference is only 5000$ , and with the pricing he even puts for accomodation which is like30,000$ for a sinle room for 90 days or something like that (like what the hell) he will probably charge 85k at least or even 90 k for stryde.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2019, 10:42:30 PM »

I think he is a real bargain compare to the states price
Who else is a certified instructor of Nuvasive products?
Paley of course, and who else?
Donghoon package includes accommodations, food and daily PT, medication etc..
Real rip off is those doctors who show very low price but end up expensive after so much complication and prolonged downtime.  With those doctors  you can loose whole annual income for a few years or more
that’ll be more than his package price
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 12:58:07 AM by TemakiSushi »

Aedi

• Visitor
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2019, 02:04:18 AM »

Prices are so expensive , why do we have to live in debit for the rest of our life ?
I’m going to Dr Kulesh for 10k usd and lizarov method .just follow the instructions and that it .
If I have 40usd I would go to US Surgon not travel to South Korea . But any way even 40k can’t afford . So Dr Kulesh is the best price and also experienced .

TemakiSushi

« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2019, 02:32:40 AM »

Better to take X-rays of whole body and ask doctors about your max lengthening  amount than discussing here
No one here knows your particular body proportion
Donghoon mentioned that with Stryde people will probability have better chance of lengthening more amount than precice, this means you have better chance of reaching 8cm femurs lengthening

Activatedx

« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2019, 03:38:35 AM »

Why I Cant find a single Diary here about this Dr ?
& Do you guys think his price is a Scam?
Like 70k for Precice 2 ! & who knows how much will he charge for Stryde?

Do you think he is equal to Giotikas ?
Should i just go with Giotikas or wait 2/3 years save money and go with Dr Lee?

He is a very good doctor paley and Rozbruch speak highly of him but he charges foreigners more I think, also he’s currently in a state of the art hospital but not worth it to go to him unless you’re local you’ll get a better price

Activatedx

« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2019, 06:44:37 AM »

Prices are so expensive , why do we have to live in debit for the rest of our life ?
I’m going to Dr Kulesh for 10k usd and lizarov method .just follow the instructions and that it .
If I have 40usd I would go to US Surgon not travel to South Korea . But any way even 40k can’t afford . So Dr Kulesh is the best price and also experienced .

You seem new so you wouldn’t understand. With 75k with stryde in United States or 50k in Greece  you can weight bear immediately. Distraction completed in 2-3 months. That 6-8 months you save translates to money. People with jobs like truck driving or office jobs can return to work way faster than externals. Not to mention they are much more Uncomfortable and more painful than internal and you have to wear them for 8-9 months up to a year usually and can’t walk unassisted until near consolidation. I own my business but if I wanted to do stryde femurs legs say I could work 2 months after as a truck driver and make 6-7k a month.

Sure you save with externals, but takes forever to heal, more painful, and loss of wages from not working. Stryde has much this surgery a fraction of how hard it is with externals.

Kenda

« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2019, 07:46:46 PM »

I think he is a real bargain compare to the states price
Who else is a certified instructor of Nuvasive products?
Paley of course, and who else?
Donghoon package includes accommodations, food and daily PT, medication etc..
Real rip off is those doctors who show very low price but end up expensive after so much complication and prolonged downtime.  With those doctors  you can loose whole annual income for a few years or more
that’ll be more than his package price

Honestly you are so right!
But wait i thought that my alternatives which is Dr D and Dr M (both in states) are verified from Nuvasive too?!
But the thing is when donghoon lee receptionist answers my email she keeps saying 6cm for femurs! Like what the hell! Why on earth would i travel to korea for 6cm !! So i felt like he is a too scared and takes over precaution , like what if he tells me to stop at 6.5 or something!
& ppl on this forum say that dr M which i dont even like , lengthens to the max...

Kenda

« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2019, 07:51:24 PM »

Nooo the price doesnt include Accomodation,
The surgery Onlyyy for precice 2 is 67,000$
Plus ERC rental 5,000$
Plus that they state that Accomodation in hospital for 90 days in a single room , because how could one stay in a 4 room bedroom for 3 months with a stranger specially if u r accompanied with a parent, so accomo for 90 days single room is 30,000$ extra! Like what the hell if i stay in a 7 star hotel i wouldnt pay that !

Kenda

« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2019, 07:55:09 PM »

He is a very good doctor paley and Rozbruch speak highly of him but he charges foreigners more I think, also he’s currently in a state of the art hospital but not worth it to go to him unless you’re local you’ll get a better price

So if go speaking korean will he charge me less?
& does the price list he state on his website for foreigners ( which include any country in any continent or usa only)
And if we go on his korean website we will find a different pricing?
Imma go learn some korean or sum ....

Activatedx

« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2019, 08:40:36 PM »

Nooo the price doesnt include Accomodation,
The surgery Onlyyy for precice 2 is 67,000$
Plus ERC rental 5,000$
Plus that they state that Accomodation in hospital for 90 days in a single room , because how could one stay in a 4 room bedroom for 3 months with a stranger specially if u r accompanied with a parent, so accomo for 90 days single room is 30,000$ extra! Like what the hell if i stay in a 7 star hotel i wouldnt pay that !

He’s right behind paley and rozbruch, they speak very highly of him and he’s in a state of the art hospital. He’s maybe between 3rd to fifth best doctor in world for limb lengthening.

BUT that doesn’t justify his prices. That’s same price as United States if not more. Mahboubian is 65k for precice 2

Activatedx

« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2019, 09:07:31 PM »

So if go speaking korean will he charge me less?
& does the price list he state on his website for foreigners ( which include any country in any continent or usa only)
And if we go on his korean website we will find a different pricing?
Imma go learn some korean or sum ....

No doesn’t work like that lol you have to live there. Part of it isn’t from him the government charges people coming in a a fee I think and I’ve spoken to a few people who said foreigners are charged more

Aedi

• Visitor
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2019, 10:18:22 PM »

Yes I’m new ,I agree with you nailing is better then lizarov .  I recall aguy name Hamza . He had issues with Dr rozbrush . Nailing complications for patients like who makes not that Much will screw up . At least it should cover complications. Because of that I prefer the cheap way with experienced doctor . Have u heard about Doctor name Hany Abdul Baqey ? Egyptian .

Activatedx

« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2019, 11:28:11 PM »

Yes I’m new ,I agree with you nailing is better then lizarov .  I recall aguy name Hamza . He had issues with Dr rozbrush . Nailing complications for patients like who makes not that Much will screw up . At least it should cover complications. Because of that I prefer the cheap way with experienced doctor . Have u heard about Doctor name Hany Abdul Baqey ? Egyptian .

Eh I don’t think that post is real. It might be but I doubt it, rozbruch is one of the best, hospital for special surgery (HSS) is where all the nfl football players etc top sports legends go for joint and bone etc surgeries. They have state of the art equipment. You can’t just get a job there. You have to be highly qualified. Rozbruch and paley is a few in a million.

Infinity

« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2019, 08:58:09 PM »

Does anyone knows Dong lee's up to date package price list for all his options?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up