Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Shahab Mahboubian (North Hollywood, CA) 2015 Update  (Read 11413 times)

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Dr Shahab Mahboubian (North Hollywood, CA) 2015 Update
« on: July 03, 2015, 05:26:56 PM »

General Information and response from Dr Shahab Mahboubian, based in North Hollywood CA. Contact for specific information and latest updates.
Note: Previous Thread Linked Here http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=134.0

Surgery Methods
PRECICE, Lengthening and Then Nailing (LATN), Lengthening Over Nail (LON), and ISKD

If the LATN or LON technique is used, patients can gain 8 cm or more, if their body accommodates the lengthening well.

The most up-to-date procedure uses an intra-medullary rod and is called the PRECICE technique. Most candidates are able to increase their height up to 8 cm with one lengthening procedure (usually femurs) without it being an issue. Additional lengthening of the tibias can be performed to increase height further. And, although age is always a consideration, the main concerns regarding candidacy is the health of your bones meaning that you don't have bone disease or infections. It is not recommended to perform lengthening on the femurs and tibias simultaneously due to higher complication rates including fat embolism, joint contracture and nerve damage.

The first step in the process is to determine if the Limb Lengthening procedure is right for you. To do this you will need to set up a consultation so that you can be properly evaluated. During the consultation, Dr. M will examine you and take x-rays of your legs. At that time you will be given all the necessary information including costs, duration and treatment options. You will be able to perform the distraction in the comfort of your own home. You will also not be completely wheelchair bound and will be able to stand and take a few steps for transfers. The recovery time is from 3-4 months before you can walk without any assistance and 6-8 months for competitive sports.

Cost
The approximate cost of the procedure is anywhere from $65K to $75K depending on the procedure, which includes the equipment, surgery fees, hospital fees, and post op visits during the lengthening stage. The entire cost must be paid in advance of the operation.

Contact
Dr. Shahab Mahboubian, D.O., MPH
Email: info@heightlengthening.com or info@llila.com
Address: 10640 Riverside Drive, North Hollywood, CA 91602
Office: (818) 322-0126
Fax: (818) 755-8904
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

patientdad

Re: Dr Shahab Mahboubian (North Hollywood, CA) 2015 Update
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 11:13:43 PM »

My son's doctor.  He did a good job.  My son gained 3 inches and is now done with the lengthening part of this journey.

Taller

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 02:06:44 AM »

My son's doctor.  He did a good job.  My son gained 3 inches and is now done with the lengthening part of this journey.

I'm glad to hear that Dr. M did a great job for your son. Was your son shorter than you before the surgery? I've noticed that a lot of people with height insecurity who desire LL tend to be shorter than their fathers. I'm an example. My father is 3-4 inches taller than me (though mom's 10 inches shorter), but I always expected to reach my father's height. Not reaching it created a strong and enduring dissatisfaction with my own height that might only be treatable through LL. I hope the added height serves your son very well.

patientdad

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 05:32:34 PM »

My son was 6 inches shorter than me.  He hit puberty early, which was no good.

InFullStryde

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 03:01:27 AM »

Dr. Mahboubian now offers the Stryde nail as well.  It has worked out well for me to be able to weight bear during the lengthening phase.
"Make the BEST of what you have and Make what you have, the BEST"
InFullSTRYDE with Dr. Mahboubian - Jan 2019
Start Height/End Height: 5'1.25"/5'4.25"
Status: Gained 3" and Recovered Successfully! | Stryde Nails Removed: November 2020
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Dr Shahab Mahboubian (North Hollywood, CA) 2019 Update
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 12:16:53 AM »

Dr Mahboubian's 2019 Update

Devices used: STRYDE, PRECISE, Lengthening over Nail (LON), Lengthening and Then Nailing (LATN)

Preferred and recommended method for CLL: Stryde and/or Precice

Recommended segments for lengthening: Femurs- faster recovery (vs tibias), less pain, less complications, and less cost.

Can perform 4 segment lengthening by doing tibias first, then femurs 3-4 weeks later to gain the most height overall.

Costs can range from $75K-$80K for femurs using the Precice nails, $80K-$90K for tibias; add $10K to upgrade to the full weight bearing Stryde nails.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Leggs

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 01:17:30 PM »

Kilo-

Thanks for updating the pricing info.

I received an email from Dr. Mahboubian's office with some more specific details on the overall STRYDE pricing, including nail removal costs for patients with U.S. Health Insurance. Might be a way for patients on the West Coast to save money on nail removal costs if they had surgery with a different surgeon. However, i'm not sure if Dr. Mahboubian will remove nails he didn't implant himself. Anyone interested must find out this information for themselves.

Insurance coverage only applies to STRYDE removal. There is no insurance coverage for the procedure.

Leggs

Re: Dr Shahab Mahboubian (North Hollywood, CA) Price Update
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2019, 03:35:28 PM »

Anyone considering surgery with Dr. Mahboubian should be very cautious regarding what they will actually end up paying for STRYDE. Since only March of this year three different prices have been quoted to three different people with a price difference of $25,000 for femur or tibia lengthening and an unbelievable $40,000 price difference for combined femur and tibia lengthening.

If you have seen Dr. Mahboubian's website and marketing material you should not surprised by this tactic... 

OGfivesevener

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2019, 05:34:09 PM »

Indeed, I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Also, they asked me something and I just wanted to pass it along. Let me know if there's a method of contact you'd like me to provide for them. Or, if you'll just reach out to them.

I'm just passing this along...

"
We were wondering who we should contact about cleaning up our profile on the limblengtheningforum. We wanted to edit and change some things on the site and wanted to ask you how we can do so!
"

PAGrb490

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2019, 07:28:51 PM »

Wow,

I actually wanted to do my procedure with him this summer.

But after reading this "cleaning up" stuff, I am a bit concerned (not as much concerned about the price differential)

Zygomatic

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2019, 10:52:06 PM »

Indeed, I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Also, they asked me something and I just wanted to pass it along. Let me know if there's a method of contact you'd like me to provide for them. Or, if you'll just reach out to them.

I'm just passing this along...

"
We were wondering who we should contact about cleaning up our profile on the limblengtheningforum. We wanted to edit and change some things on the site and wanted to ask you how we can do so!
"
Hi, I was also considering CLL with Dr. Mahboubian, but your quote definitely worries me. Can I ask where Dr. Mahboubian (or his team) said that?

OGfivesevener

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2019, 04:54:14 AM »

Hi, I was also considering CLL with Dr. Mahboubian, but your quote definitely worries me. Can I ask where Dr. Mahboubian (or his team) said that?

Hey guys I think it's just some miscommunication. I hadn't thought of it negatively when I read the email from the office. My impression was they wanted to contact admin to clear up or update info on his office, services, prices, etc. Exactly what details I don't know. But, I don't think they would slip something to a random prospective patient that they wanted to somehow do a cover up or something.

I also got clarification that it's an additional $5k per Stryde nail based on the last set of prices I posted.

Plus, I'm not sure what they'd need to cover up anyway. Just clarify and update is my guess.

Ghostfish

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2019, 06:06:53 AM »

Hey guys I think it's just some miscommunication. I hadn't thought of it negatively when I read the email from the office. My impression was they wanted to contact admin to clear up or update info on his office, services, prices, etc. Exactly what details I don't know. But, I don't think they would slip something to a random prospective patient that they wanted to somehow do a cover up or something.

I also got clarification that it's an additional $5k per Stryde nail based on the last set of prices I posted.

Plus, I'm not sure what they'd need to cover up anyway. Just clarify and update is my guess.
Hi OGfivesevener
Although I am still confused about Dr. M's price, $5000 more for Stryde seems to be a common thing.  Paley also asked $5000 more for Strdye. But I think this 5K is really worth it.  So at least Dr. M does not charge unreasonable Stryde as compared to Precice.

Leggs

Dr. Mahboubian - Be Careful
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2019, 07:45:12 PM »

Below is a quote from Dr. Mahboubian's office:

"We were wondering who we should contact about cleaning up our profile on the limblengtheningforum. We wanted to edit and change some things on the site and wanted to ask you how we can do so!"

Dr. Mahboubian is NOT a M.D. (Medical Doctor)
Dr. Paley, Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Debiparshad are all M.D.

Dr. Mahboubian is NOT board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery (ABOS).
Dr. Paley, Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Debiparshad are all board certified by the (ABOS).

Dr. Mahboubian attended one of the lowest rated medical schools in the United States. Western University in Pamona, California.
Dr. Paley- University of Toronto- One of the best in Canada
Dr. Rozbruch- Cornell University- One of the best in U.S.A.
Dr. Debiparshad- McGill University- One of the best in Canada

Dr. Mahboubian completed his residency at Peninsula Hospital in New York. The hospital was closed down by a court order. I'm NOT kidding.
Dr. Paley- Johns Hopkins University Hospital- One of the Best in U.S.A.
Dr. Rozbruch- Cornell/Hospital For Special Surgery- One of the Best in U.S.A.
Dr. Debiparshad- McMaster University Hospital- One of the Best in Canada

Dr. Mahboubian uses ridiculous, laughable, sleazy marketing tools. Look at his website, it's a joke. Especially the fee E-Books.
Dr. Paley wrote the most authoritative book on limb lengthening. Dr. Paley is the creator of the LON procedure. Dr. Paley is an advisor to NuVasive & helped develop the STRYDE nail.
Dr. Rozbruch wrote the second most authoritative book on limb lengthening. Dr. Rozbruch is the creator of the LATN procedure. Dr. Rozburch is an advisor to NuVasive.
Dr. Debiparshad co-authored two separate peer reviewed published papers with Dr. Paley.

Dr. Mahboubian is NOT upfront about his prices and gives different prices to different people. Varying as much as $40,000.
Dr. Paley, Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Debiparshad all post their prices on their website.

LAGrowin

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2019, 07:58:46 PM »

Lol!!!   Trying too hard there to make Dr. Mahboubian look bad.  I always wonder why?   Just one of those bitter individuals there Leggs???

I can say to anyone who is considering using Dr. Mahboubian, that he is a standup surgeon.  My surgery was smooth, and my experience with him very pleasant.  He helped me fulfill my dream to become taller.  Went from 5’6” to 5’9”.

I know each of these patients below and have met them in person except with InFullStryde, who I’ve only spoken to by phone. 

Anyone that needs first hand experience info, contact me via PM.

LAGrowin (ME)

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5171.0

short2tall

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5272.0

fallen774

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5103.0

Brb6ftTall

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4535.0

InFullStryde

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9671.0

« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 11:04:06 PM by LAGrowin »

Leggs

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2019, 08:20:13 PM »

Dr. Mahboubian Marketing: Makes used car and snke oil salesman look good. No professional and self respecting surgeon would ever use such quack gimmicks.

LAGrowin

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2019, 08:50:32 PM »

Leggs is offended by Dr. Ms marketing !!!   How fragile...

Poor guy.   Focusing on such petty things.

Look at the outcomes of the diaries above with Dr M.  and think about Karma a little.  The man is an awesome surgeon!!

LAGrowin

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2019, 09:42:25 PM »

Private Message from Leggs to me on 4/20/19 2:24 PM pacific time:

“Interesting how you respond. You never challenge me on the facts of my posts. It's very telling to anyone capable of critical thinking. They would automatically say to themselves why doesn't LAGrowin bring up those facts, he's purposely avoiding them. Thank you for enhancing the points i'm making. Continue what you are doing, it only works against your objective.

Game theory is something you should study as you are very poor at playing. That's why Mahboubian's marketing appealed to you, that style of marketing works supremely well on the sub par IQ level population...”

Why didn’t you keep your messages on the public forum?

Lol.....   So now all Mahboubian patients are sub par IQ?!!      I personally never saw his marketing prior to my surgery, but yes perhaps I am sub par IQ,  but now with no height issues or complications thanks to Dr. M.

The important fact that I’m challenging you on, here publicly, because of my first hand experience, is that Dr. Mahboubian IS a competent, honest, and experienced surgeon who has performed hundreds of these procedures. He has helped many change their lives whether it be for deformity or CLL purposes.   Don’t make him out to look like some shady car salesman because of his offices marketing.   

I don’t think anyone who is serious about LL is here to talk and discuss proper marketing. We are here to find USEFUL and PERTINENT info about QUALIFIED LL surgeons.

Don’t be an ASS and discredit a hard working surgeon with your BS, and furthermore say that Dr. M. patients are low IQ.    Grow up and grow some.   Is it possible you’re an unhappy troll with no intention of ever getting LL?    Seems like it to me.

Lastly, keep it public.  Don’t be a wuss and PM me your BS.

I am a small business owner with a good reputation,  it is way too easy for people like you to sit behind their keyboard and discredit people and professionals unfairly. 

What’s your point or goal???       

Movie

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2019, 10:03:01 PM »

Leggs I don't understand why you're so triggered and against Mahboubian, as far as I'm concerned he's a top 3 doctor in the WORLD, also I don't know why you make Debiparshad (might've misspelled) to be a better doctor than him when we, or at least I personally never even knew of him until last month when a couple guys mentioned they'll be having their surgery with him this summer, and I've been on the forum for 5 or so years, he has not one single diary lol... Mahboubian has several successful diaries, and not a failed one.
I will be doing my surgery with him in a month or two god willing with full confidence I'll be getting top notch service, and I'm glad I'll be paying the new prices, saving myself about 40K from what I was expecting to pay earlier this year.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

LAGrowin

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2019, 04:37:24 AM »

Private message from Leggs to me again on 4/20/19 8:28 PM Pacific Time:

”You're obviously not very intelligent. Good luck in life with your lack of critical thinking and decision making skills. You have my sympathy.”

Lol !!     Damn!    Those critical thinking skills......

How YOU determine that I am not very intelligent by exchanging a couple of posts on a LL forum with me is truly beyond me,  BUT makes your superior intelligence very obvious.   Lol.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2019, 06:51:07 AM »

Oh I didn’t know Doctors of Osteopathy can do surgeries of osteotomy and limb lengthening
But it is the same “doctor”
I myself was helped a lot by osteopathists when I had a disc slip
I consider they are very well aware of bones, joints and soft tissues manipulation
If medical regulations in US allow DOs to do surgery, it should not be a big problem
I’d rather choose them for orthopedic health issues
Too bad in many countries ostheopthy is not considered as a serious medicine
In Japan osteopathy is not taught at medical schools so they cannot perform surgeries
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

Leggs

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2019, 01:29:16 PM »

For anyone with an open mind and willing to look at Dr. Mahboubian objectively, ask yourself if you feel comfortable with the following truth's. Ask yourself why Dr. Mahboubian's believers never challenge these truth's. Ask yourself if you are considering choosing Dr. Mahboubian simply because he's close to where you live, then why not consider Dr. Debiparshad in Las Vegas. Driving to North Hollywood from anywhere around So Cal will take longer than a flight to Las Vegas from any airport in So Cal. Unless Dr. Mahboubian now offers 4am appointments on Sunday morning to avoid traffic :)

Consider the following information and choose wisely. We know Dr. Mahboubian and his office monitor this forum and look to "clean up" information they don't like. I have a funny feeling they don't like this information... 

Dr. Mahboubian is not a M.D.
Dr. Mahboubian is not board certified by the ABOS
Dr. Mahboubian attended one of the worst medical schools in America
Dr. Mahboubian completed his residency at a hospital that was closed by a court order
Dr. Mahboubian uses marketing methods that no respectable surgeon would dare put their name on
Dr. Mahboubian is not up front about his pricing

LAGrowin

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2019, 06:16:48 PM »

Can you help us out Leggs and link any Dr. Mahboubian diaries in which patients have had anything but a positive result or experience?

I linked 5-6 recent Dr. Mahboubian diaries above, including mine, which were all successful.

Please help us out here Leggs.  After all, what most of us care about is positive results of limb lengthening.   Post any negative Dr. Mahboubian diaries below ...........    anxiously waiting.

Leggs

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2019, 01:11:07 PM »

"We were wondering who we should contact about cleaning up our profile on the limblengtheningforum. We wanted to edit and change some things on the site and wanted to ask you how we can do so!"

To anyone considering Dr. Mahboubian-

When you read that quote above from Dr. Mahboubian and his office, its' important to keep in mind that it was well documented on the (old forum) that both Tall & Apotheosis directly worked for, marketed, and told patients in private messages to have surgery with Dr. Mahboubian. This was obvious to anyone paying close attention before it became common knowledge.

Dr. Mahbbouain and his office heavily monitor this forum. Don't be surprised if Dr. Mahboubian offers discounts or rewards patients who write positive experiences on this forum. Some of you may not mind and would jump at the opportunity, but it's a good thing this forum hasn't become a direct marketing tool for Dr. Mahboubian like the old forum, and ultimately it's you the patient who will suffer the long term consequences, not the doctor, he's already got your money.

When choosing your surgeon always have a solid dose of skepticism, and most importantly trust your instinct. When in doubt choose another surgeon, it's not worth the long term consequences just to save some money that could easily be made after surgery when you are taller and still healthy.

Remember....
Dr. Mahboubian is not a M.D.
Dr. Mahboubian is not board certified by the ABOS
Dr. Mahboubian attended one of the worst medical schools in America
Dr. Mahboubian completed his residency at a hospital that was closed by a court order
Dr. Mahboubian uses marketing methods that no respectable surgeon would dare put their name on
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:41:54 PM by Leggs »

ned_flanders

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2019, 01:37:09 PM »

i too am offended by that billboard he put up. Made me sick to be honest.
I dont know much about Mahboubians credentials but i can confirm on the old forum Apo and a freak named Tall had financial agreement with Mahboubian. They were shilling pretty hard.

Tall was 1.76 cm or so, did 10 cm in femur with betz. then 10 cm in tibs with Mahboubia. he became almost 2 meters tall. This is the type of mentally disturbed freaks out there one should never get advice from
finished lengthening 5.5cm femur stryde 2019.
I am not sure if it was worth it :/

LLshouldbebanned

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2019, 02:20:28 PM »

i too am offended by that billboard he put up. Made me sick to be honest.
I dont know much about Mahboubians credentials but i can confirm on the old forum Apo and a freak named Tall had financial agreement with Mahboubian. They were shilling pretty hard.

Tall was 1.76 cm or so, did 10 cm in femur with betz. then 10 cm in tibs with Mahboubia. he became almost 2 meters tall. This is the type of mentally disturbed freaks out there one should never get advice from

I don't know much about Mahboubian either but the pretty hard shilling attitude in this forum makes me sick. Doctors and (fake) patients say LL is amazing and causes no pain. As a result, those  who don't investigate properly and dismiss negative comments as 'trolling' have to face the ugly consequences of their bad decisions. Please listen to me. Where there's smoke there's fire. The reality of LL isn't pretty.

fodawupa

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2019, 03:10:30 PM »

I don't know much about Mahboubian either but the pretty hard shilling attitude in this forum makes me sick. Doctors and (fake) patients say LL is amazing and causes no pain. As a result, those  who don't investigate properly and dismiss negative comments as 'trolling' have to face the ugly consequences of their bad decisions. Please listen to me. Where there's smoke there's fire. The reality of LL isn't pretty.

yes, ned_flanders (main account of LLshouldbebanned) is deeply affected by this problem. he feels LL is a horrible thing to do but he is doing it himself  ;D but hey!how can he control his arms when they hold the magnet on his legs and press a button everyday for months?  ;D ? is it his fault?  ::)

about dr. Mahboubian, leggs raises some good points every one should think about, but the doctor has also got good outcomes seen from many diaries. maybe the doctor has not had "perfect" education but maybe he is doing well practically. good doctor patient relationship is also very important. some famous doctors hardly speak to their patients after surgery but this doctor does not seem like that. lagrowing linked many good diaries with good outcomes. patients should visit him and see other patients and decide if they are in the area.

and if dr mahboubian is reading this, please stop that kind of marketing. i know you dont make those yourself and its a dedicated team doing it, it is not very right to do that for a surgery this serious. just my opinion. :)
"Gammal kjærleik rustar inkje."

LAGrowin

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2019, 04:33:42 PM »

yes, ned_flanders (main account of LLshouldbebanned) is deeply affected by this problem. he feels LL is a horrible thing to do but he is doing it himself  ;D but hey!how can he control his arms when they hold the magnet on his legs and press a button everyday for months?  ;D ? is it his fault?  ::)

about dr. Mahboubian, leggs raises some good points every one should think about, but the doctor has also got good outcomes seen from many diaries. maybe the doctor has not had "perfect" education but maybe he is doing well practically. good doctor patient relationship is also very important. some famous doctors hardly speak to their patients after surgery but this doctor does not seem like that. lagrowing linked many good diaries with good outcomes. patients should visit him and see other patients and decide if they are in the area.

and if dr mahboubian is reading this, please stop that kind of marketing. i know you dont make those yourself and its a dedicated team doing it, it is not very right to do that for a surgery this serious. just my opinion. :)

I respect your delivery here fodawupa.  Such a difference in the way you communicate your concerns and opinions. 

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2019, 01:20:38 AM »

Without you saying your complication and your doctor, it is hard to believe?
Go for it

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2019, 01:22:23 AM »

]

Tall was 1.76 cm or so, did 10 cm in femur with betz. then 10 cm in tibs with Mahboubia.

Someone of doctor Mahbobian staff emailed me the max on tibia is 6.5 cm. Are you sure he did 10cm with Mahbobian? Which method?
Go for it

Leggs

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2019, 03:56:23 PM »

This is a photo of a femur lengthening patient of Dr. Mahboubian that was posted on this forum. If I was someone considering Dr. Mahboubian I would ask myself why does Dr. Mahboubian make an incision on the top of the thigh? No other doctor seems to do this. Does Dr. Mahboubian make this incision on all his femur patients or just this patient?

Plus it seems very odd since that is so close to the location of the magnet inside the nail. Is it a short cut during surgery and harmful to the patient? Is it beneficial to the patient but no other doctor seems to implement this approach for some unknown reason? I don't know, but I would definitely ask myself those kinds of questions...

You can see the incision just below the black line on the patients leg. To the left of the photo is the outside part of the patients leg where there are incisions for IT band lengthening and breaking the femur.

For comparison here is a photo from a patient of a different doctor without such an incision. Hmmmm.... Maybe it's nothing, or maybe it's something very important. I just know I would be asking myself a lot of questions about these photos along with the history of behavior and background of Dr. Mahboubian.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up