Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Yagen  (Read 121345 times)

totallyred

Re: Dr. Monegal - Two stage internal Femur - Fitbone - Yagen
« Reply #372 on: November 12, 2018, 04:40:24 PM »

It's not one sided. But why yagen is not proving it bybshowi g his x-rays? Why don't you ask him? Also share your videos and x-rays as well. Why to keep this suspense when everything can be decided here by proof.

notatroll

« Reply #373 on: November 12, 2018, 07:24:59 PM »

It's not one sided. But why yagen is not proving it bybshowi g his x-rays? Why don't you ask him? Also share your videos and x-rays as well. Why to keep this suspense when everything can be decided here by proof.

Yagen can't post his uncroped xrays because they would show in tibia and fibula same issues tan Cooper. Worse, they would show he purposedly cropped them out to hide Monegal's mistakes. We can consider Yagen has been EXPOSED. Like Musicmaker in 2015.

agreed. it is a bit mischievous how an army of people come to defend the doctor each time. And even how multiple people who had consultations with him reported how tall the doctor was (probably because his height was brought up after a Fitbone video of him and other doctors was released and he seemed relatively on the shorter side..

He isn't short. He is around 180 but he's wide so he doesn't look tall.

@Americanfootball  You're coming accross as a terrible person. You have said (your words),

sorry  but to be honest i m a bit vindictive and  arrogant person and if something happens to  me, i kill him before you!

YOUR OWN WORDS. You're saying that you're VINDICTIVE AND ARROGANT. You're saying that you would KILL Monegal if you had any problems.

And you can't stand me complaining in a forum? My only purpose is people to know the truth. Promoters MUST be exposed. That's my aim. I don't aim at killing anybody. What a lack of sympathy you have for your fellow LLers! So you would kill Monegal if you had problems but you don't allow other people to explain their views when they have lost all their fortunes, their health and many years of their lives and the lives of their dearest ones... Sincerely, you deserve the same fate than me, Cooper, Musicmaker and many others.. You would see Monegal's hidden face, and then you would understand my anger and sadness.

MirinHeight

« Reply #374 on: November 12, 2018, 07:46:41 PM »

i defend anyone, im  not a defence player  ;), i respond to a someone who discredit my Doctor. if you read my diary, you will see it,  i  recommended  that you make an appointment with your Doctor before your decision; dont believe what you see or hear here , because you see just simply words  of this notatroll who are banned 5-6 times.IT must not be one-sided 

altough i read all of bad claims, i made an appointment and talked every details, Conclusion? I'm doing well, look at my diary! of course I haven't been already finished it, but i believe everything will be ok in the end!

im not saying Dr Monegal is perfect but He has enough experience to  make you well, He is Fitbone instructor, skilled surgeon and what i saw that he still  improves himself with new lecture or conference, license etc.
of course it doesn't  not mean everything will be perfect. Everybody can have problem some or less, but
He is not  a butcher or bad person  what Troll mentioned about.

Success depends on lots of Factor. L.L needs really some kind of Luck. Of course your Doctor must organise , do everything well to minimize risk. This operation is to take Risk, if you dont want to take risk, spend your life like now.  sorry  but to be honest i m a bit vindictive and  arrogant person and if something happens to  me, i kill him before you!

@hotty i watched fitbone videos, you caught good point, he seemed  there shorter. i think the other doctors are about 6.2(1.85) because My height is almost the same like his height. We compared it. He is not certainly under 1.80.

STAY STRONG!

lol when will monegal patients (pts) stop promoting? does he give a discount for promoting him on here or something?

I am just stating facts here. Prospective Pts should stay away from monegal because past pts HIDE their negative side effects and promote him on here like hes some God. You are supporting a diary in which the pt cropped out xrays to hide the negative surgical outcome because of Monegal???

You guys might be mentally unstable and Monegal is taking advantage of it by manipulating you or hes paying you. Every pt must be truthful on here or it makes them, their diaries, and Monegal unreliable.
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Cinderella

« Reply #375 on: November 12, 2018, 09:45:35 PM »

Easy guys...easy
Obviously none of them is mentally stable.
Totally agree. Specially the obsessed guy.

Who the hell is going to kill anyone here?
This is supposed to be a diary... once again kidnapped and destroyed

Well done guys

Americanfootball

« Reply #376 on: November 12, 2018, 10:46:00 PM »

Yagen can't post his uncroped xrays because they would show in tibia and fibula same issues tan Cooper. Worse, they would show he purposedly cropped them out to hide Monegal's mistakes. We can consider Yagen has been EXPOSED. Like Musicmaker in 2015.

He isn't short. He is around 180 but he's wide so he doesn't look tall.

@Americanfootball  You're coming accross as a terrible person. You have said (your words),

YOUR OWN WORDS. You're saying that you're VINDICTIVE AND ARROGANT. You're saying that you would KILL Monegal if you had any problems.

And you can't stand me complaining in a forum? My only purpose is people to know the truth. Promoters MUST be exposed. That's my aim. I don't aim at killing anybody. What a lack of sympathy you have for your fellow LLers! So you would kill Monegal if you had problems but you don't allow other people to explain their views when they have lost all their fortunes, their health and many years of their lives and the lives of their dearest ones... Sincerely, you deserve the same fate than me, Cooper, Musicmaker and many others.. You would see Monegal's hidden face, and then you would understand my anger and sadness.

Hey Guys

Do you realize now how this notatroll is sick minded and mislead people with false alarm!!

That is a humuor!  before everbody who are not patient of him judge him, I judge him whether he is good or not and inform the people. Why I kill my Doctor?

But you are such a sick minded, brainless, obsessive  person that you don’t realize   What kind of joke is that!

Americanfootball

« Reply #377 on: November 12, 2018, 11:00:02 PM »

yes im arrogant that means I don’t defend anyone! I don’t promote anyone.I don’t care what other people does. I just care myself and inform people  about everything.

Yes I’m vindictive that means if My Doctor was Bad person, I would explain his mistakes

If you read my diary , I explained some minor problems like knee extension etc.

Sorry Cinderalla I don’t want to kidnap this diary , most of them have mental problem.

notatroll

« Reply #378 on: November 12, 2018, 11:36:04 PM »

@americanfootball You say the same than Yagen and other patients

There are things that money can not buy and it is integrity. I just tell my experience and I do not sell myself.

Integrity? He hid his complications and manipulated his xrays to promote Monegal. What kind of integrity is that?

Many Monegal past patients have done the same (lying, manipulating, promoting). I don't know if you are one of them but there have been plenty in this forum. People are right to question Monegal's integrity and his patients' behavior.

notatroll

« Reply #379 on: November 13, 2018, 12:29:44 AM »

lol when will monegal patients (pts) stop promoting? does he give a discount for promoting him on here or something?
I am just stating facts here. Prospective Pts should stay away from monegal because past pts HIDE their negative side effects and promote him on here like hes some God. You are supporting a diary in which the pt cropped out xrays to hide the negative surgical outcome because of Monegal???
You guys might be mentally unstable and Monegal is taking advantage of it by manipulating you or hes paying you. Every pt must be truthful on here or it makes them, their diaries, and Monegal unreliable.

Thanks Mirin. You're right. Monegal is a predator of mentally weak or emotionally wounded people. He is a malignant narcissist. He has a BIG EGO and manipulates people to suit his own needs, patients in this case. These people are his 'flying monkeys' (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_monkeys_(psychology) )and their task is to recruit people into Monegal's 'religion'

Imagine you are in a foreign country, this guy breaks your legs and you develop horrible complications. Some people will fight against the butcher like me but other people will develop Stockholm syndrome in this situation. They're trauma bonded. I'm really sorry about them. That's MM. Other patients defend Monegal for materialistic reasons. I don't pity them.

Americanfootball

« Reply #380 on: November 13, 2018, 04:10:52 AM »

Lol
If you read it carefully and without blinkers this thread and my diary , you will understand what I mean. I mentioned about my experience shortly, I didn’t  defend and support his x Ray etc this is not my case and  I don’t know what Is Yagen doing but He seems good in videos. In conclusion the most important is to recover well. I respond you here because of attacking my Doctor WITHOUT LISTENING HIM.

That s why I say again, don’t believe %100 what people say here,make an always an appointment no matter Which doctor you choose,Monegal,Betz, Guichet, Paley or
Others.

Does generally speaking mean„promoting“?
Read it again without your blinker.
He doesn’t need really  promoting
And has now lots of patients in Mic.
We discuss in vain.

Anyway ,i share my X rays I share my experiences, my recommendations , complications etc on my thread. If you have any questions,i invite people there !

STAY STRONG!

Cinderella

« Reply #381 on: November 13, 2018, 09:08:46 AM »

yes im arrogant that means I don’t defend anyone! I don’t promote anyone.I don’t care what other people does. I just care myself and inform people  about everything.

Yes I’m vindictive that means if My Doctor was Bad person, I would explain his mistakes

If you read my diary , I explained some minor problems like knee extension etc.

Sorry Cinderalla I don’t want to kidnap this diary , most of them have mental problem.

Well yes, we all know the kind of mental issues this guy has. Already banned in 5 diferent accounts and checking his posts you will figured out that kind of disorder he has.
It is ok to defend your doctor, I also defend him because he fixed my issue which was way more tricky than CLL. The thing is: being you and I real patients we know that what this guy is doing is trolling and he has done it under many Alias. He is kidnapping and telling off people like you, me or Yag who are real....
Reading his opinion about the leader, the guy threatens and all this... just shows he has never met Dr in person and he is not a patient. That is why he does not post own medical info and refers to cases of  ‘non compliant’ patient or people who had a ‘ not ideal journey’

The point is to keep the forms and defend your point/Dr in a polite manner. If I was him and ever read you saying “if it goes wrong I would kill him” he would probably refuse to do your second leg.  So keep it down my friend. We all see you are happy with him and your doctor. We all see the kind of obsession this troll guy has. We all know Yag or your opinion stays above mirin’s because he/she is not a patient. But man, keep it cool and in a polite manner.

Be strong and keep it going

Americanfootball

« Reply #382 on: November 13, 2018, 09:58:11 AM »

Well yes, we all know the kind of mental issues this guy has. Already banned in 5 diferent accounts and checking his posts you will figured out that kind of disorder he has.
It is ok to defend your doctor, I also defend him because he fixed my issue which was way more tricky than CLL. The thing is: being you and I real patients we know that what this guy is doing is trolling and he has done it under many Alias. He is kidnapping and telling off people like you, me or Yag who are real....
Reading his opinion about the leader, the guy threatens and all this... just shows he has never met Dr in person and he is not a patient. That is why he does not post own medical info and refers to cases of  ‘non compliant’ patient or people who had a ‘ not ideal journey’

The point is to keep the forms and defend your point/Dr in a polite manner. If I was him and ever read you saying “if it goes wrong I would kill him” he would probably refuse to do your second leg.  So keep it down my friend. We all see you are happy with him and your doctor. We all see the kind of obsession this troll guy has. We all know Yag or your opinion stays above mirin’s because he/she is not a patient. But man, keep it cool and in a polite manner.

Be strong and keep it going

If it goes wrong, I would kill him before you!!!
Are you another troll !
Cindirella, you don’t need give a explanation to this sentence!!!
And do I have to ask you which in Manner should I talk?

I EXPLAINED IT!!!!!!!!!

Lots of people try to ruining Monegal reputation with false claims( that is for me „Killing‘)
That s why I have more right talk about him. This Sentence in Our Culture is normal.
Killing it means CALL SOMEONE TO ACCOUNT! before the people who are not of his patient!

Cinderella

« Reply #383 on: November 13, 2018, 10:03:53 AM »

Understood my friend. I am also his patient and we all know this slandering has gone way too far.
Keep it going and have a safe journey. Say hi to your fellow LL when you go to Barcelona.
Keep it strong

notatroll

« Reply #384 on: November 14, 2018, 03:02:19 AM »

Keep on fighting, Monegal minions…

BUT let's not miss the point. 

I beg the rest of you to notice Yagen hasn't posted his uncropped xrays YET. He won't. He has the same or WORSE issues than COOper. He has been DEFINITELY EXPOSED as a manipulator and a Monegal promoter. Truth eventually comes out. No matter what Monegal's army of trolls argue.

MirinHeight

« Reply #385 on: November 14, 2018, 05:40:45 AM »

If it goes wrong, I would kill him before you!!!
Are you another troll !
Cindirella, you don’t need give a explanation to this sentence!!!
And do I have to ask you which in Manner should I talk?

I EXPLAINED IT!!!!!!!!!

Lots of people try to ruining Monegal reputation with false claims( that is for me „Killing‘)
That s why I have more right talk about him
. This Sentence in Our Culture is normal.
Killing it means CALL SOMEONE TO ACCOUNT! before the people who are not of his patient!

Why are you getting so mad and emotional? Why are you getting so heated trying to protect a doctor's reputation who has had botched cases such as musicmaker, cooper, etc?
Yagen wont even post his full un-cropped xray. When Lluser tries to ask why he wont post his full xray, all of you monegal promoters come attack Lluser when hes making a valid point.
I have read a lot of Monegal diaries and have come to the conclusion that Monegal is not a good physician and some of his pts seem to heavily promote him on here and hide complications. I have no biases, I just try to protect prospective patients on here and try to bring down their risks because I know this surgery is risky and complications can arise so it is important for patients to be honest in their diaries and not protect their physicians. 

Why are you getting so upset if people are trying to raise awareness on this issue so that future patients can have surgery with a better doctor such as Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian, Birkholtz, Parihar, Giotikas?

hotty

« Reply #386 on: November 14, 2018, 06:16:53 AM »

in fact I think Monegal has had good outcomes in many patients, but what is most worrying is how there are patients dedicated to want to defend him. it just feels weird.

Cinderella

« Reply #387 on: November 14, 2018, 07:13:49 AM »

We are not minions. I am just a thankful patient that cannot understand this permanent attack.
And indeed he has plenty of good outcomes and also these 2 haters That  have been arround for almost 3 years under multiple accounts.
Weird? It is weird that someone creates 5-6-7 accounts and daily attacks the Dr with more successful diaries here, kidnaps them and Crete’s drama.
Weird? A guy at 179 aiming to reach 182.5.

Promoting? Not sure if you have met them...but having “your” top doctors under your profile and not being a patient that ontly makes me think..
I don’t think you need LL.

Anyway, you can carry on attacking Yagen, the doctors or other patients. The most funny of all this story is you calling me a ‘minion’. I wish any of your children never have to go throught the issue I had. And if they did, I wish you could fined someone who could fix it as M did. Call it promotion, is fine. I call it being thankful.

MirinHeight

« Reply #388 on: November 14, 2018, 07:44:28 AM »

We are not minions. I am just a thankful patient that cannot understand this permanent attack.
And indeed he has plenty of good outcomes and also these 2 haters That  have been arround for almost 3 years under multiple accounts.
Weird? It is weird that someone creates 5-6-7 accounts and daily attacks the Dr with more successful diaries here, kidnaps them and Crete’s drama.
Weird? A guy at 179 aiming to reach 182.5.

Promoting? Not sure if you have met them...but having “your” top doctors under your profile and not being a patient that ontly makes me think..
I don’t think you need LL.

Anyway, you can carry on attacking Yagen, the doctors or other patients. The most funny of all this story is you calling me a ‘minion’. I wish any of your children never have to go throught the issue I had. And if they did, I wish you could fined someone who could fix it as M did. Call it promotion, is fine. I call it being thankful.

I never called you a "minion"

I also said Monegal has had some good results but bad ones as well. Why should a pt go to a cll surgeon who has had bad outcomes, then his pts come on here and try to hide their complications? go read musicmaker and coopers diaries.

This is what liars do: when they get caught in a lie, they change the topic and get emotional. The names I have in my signature are names of very good LL surgeons who have not crippled their patients.

Many people on here will attest that I am one of the few people on here who actually knows what I am talking about. I do my own research and am not biased. What does how much I lengthen and the reasons behind it have to do with anything? Do you know my background, or reasons why I want to do the surgery? No you dont.
I was not even talking to you or quoting you. I was referring to Yagen and other pts who have hid their complications and promote monegal. I dont even know who tf you are. But this is a perfect example of Monegal "patient" attacking someone for truthfully calling out a pt who is lying in a diary and hiding complications. I do not want to give people with low integrity and morals any more time than this, so later.

P.S. I will continue to raise awareness on patients hiding complications due to Monegal, and promoting him on here. Thats not attacking the surgeon. That is called protecting future patients from health risks. If you don't like it, cry me a river. I do not care.

MirinHeight

« Reply #389 on: November 14, 2018, 07:48:37 AM »

in fact I think Monegal has had good outcomes in many patients, but what is most worrying is how there are patients dedicated to want to defend him. it just feels weird.

100% true. He has had good outcomes and bad outcomes too. But the fact that his pts want to hide their complications, post unreliable cropped x rays, defend him and view him as a saint/savior even if they are crippled, and ultimately promote him on here is just evil in my opinion.

Cinderella

« Reply #390 on: November 14, 2018, 07:58:23 AM »

ah ok it is like the Batman and Robin story! Got it!

I am not discussing the reasons why you want to do CLL. I just do not think you need it.. but that is your choice..
if you want to do CLL with a complication-free Dr I do not think you will find one in the entire world. The funniest think is you promote Paley after having operated wrong bone/leg in 2 kids. But it is ok to post your point.
As I said before I don’t think Dr need promotion being at Univerity Hospital, Fitbone instructor or European Union consultant advisor for LL. Se the statistics and you will find less than 60 people read the forum... so the impact factor of your advices and lies of not 0 is very close to it.

As you say do your research. Read Paley or Rozbruck... and you will find that the problem is not the doctors themselves. There are also uncontrolled variables that they cannot control. As said, in my case I had a longtime problem and now I am back to normal life. That s it.

Have a nice journey in case you undergo surgery. In my case I had no choice

MirinHeight

« Reply #391 on: November 14, 2018, 08:00:14 AM »

ah ok it is like the Batman and Robin story! Got it!

I am not discussing the reasons why you want to do CLL. I just do not think you need it.. but that is your choice..
if you want to do CLL with a complication-free Dr I do not think you will find one in the entire world. The funniest think is you promote Paley after having operated wrong bone/leg in 2 kids. But it is ok to post your point.
As I said before I don’t think Dr need promotion being at Univerity Hospital, Fitbone instructor or European Union consultant advisor for LL. Se the statistics and you will find less than 60 people read the forum... so the impact factor of your advices and lies of not 0 is very close to it.

As you say do your research. Read Paley or Rozbruck... and you will find that the problem is not the doctors themselves. There are also uncontrolled variables that they cannot control. As said, in my case I had a longtime problem and now I am back to normal life. That s it.

Have a nice journey in case you undergo surgery. In my case I had no choice

1. dr paley's assistant did that and he was later fired. get your story straight before you throw it out there and the surgery had to do with an ankle, not LL.

2. Ive read a lot of diaries and research papers with both... very minor complications and 100% full recovery in their cLL pts. No complications like patients of Monegal, Guichet, and Sarin/Sringari have, where their patients actually become crippled and never make full recovery.

anyways, later

notatroll

« Reply #392 on: November 14, 2018, 08:59:52 PM »

1. dr paley's assistant did that and he was later fired. get your story straight before you throw it out there and the surgery had to do with an ankle, not LL.

2. Ive read a lot of diaries and research papers with both... very minor complications and 100% full recovery in their cLL pts. No complications like patients of Monegal, Guichet, and Sarin/Sringari have, where their patients actually become crippled and never make full recovery.

anyways, later

Cinderella is a manipulator as well. Cinderella just throws   over Paley and always quotes that piece of news. But Mirinheight is telling the truth about the story. In Paley's case it wasn't a LL surgery and it wasn't Paley himself who made the mistake. Monegal's disasters were caused just and only by him.

Cinderella

« Reply #393 on: November 14, 2018, 10:03:39 PM »

I am not manipulated. I am just defending my doctor from your obsessive attacks.
Well I wouldn’t like my kid to be operated on the wrong leg or bone segment.
That is probably the problem of having a psychological disorder as you have.
You believe your own story. Whatever you say is fine Troll as well as Mirin.
As said you can insult me, misrespect real patients, slander people...
You have done this for almost 3 years. I cannot say all is perfect with Dr M but your point was clear 3 years ago and remains the same.

People move on in life. But I can see you in 20 years still talking about the “non compliant” patient from Nepal and lying about MM condition. Many patients have stated having met her doing well, tall and beautiful. Maybe coop had a crush on her and she refused...and that is why you refer to her again and again.

But as said before...don’t think your “broken record speech” has any impact. But you can carry on logging in every day of your miserable life and throw the same arguments over and over again.

And regarding Paley, I am sure he is the top guy, the gold satandard and the LL god.. I am just saying that you cannot leave in hands of your “fellows” the legs of children. So if   happens you fire them. Guess why he left Baltimore and moved to Florida.

Enjoy your life as I do. And do not call me minion...I am more like a Princess

notatroll

« Reply #394 on: November 14, 2018, 11:02:24 PM »

You aren't a princess, perhaps the frog. Too obvious you're Monegal himself defending himself.
As long as you are here publishing lies I will keep exposing promoters and fakers like you.
This guy destroyed my life. It's my duty to alert prospective patients of his lack of skills and morals. I don't want people to suffer the same fate than me.
Of course if Monegal doesn't lose his license before in 20 years I'll still be here exposing what a con artist he is

Cinderella

« Reply #395 on: November 14, 2018, 11:02:52 PM »

Get ready guys! Next troll sh... in 3,2...1...!
Poooooooh

Cinderella

« Reply #396 on: November 14, 2018, 11:05:29 PM »

Hahahaha nice joke!
You a patient? Me Monegal?
Hahahaha Hahahaha

Man you make life so so funny 😂 😂😂

Well if I am a frog try to kiss me 😂😂😂😂

notatroll

« Reply #397 on: November 14, 2018, 11:08:29 PM »

If not Monegal you're Musicmaker or staff. Not a joke. Nobody met a patient fitting your description. You're a product of Monega's sick mind or a manipulated minion.
P.S. I will only kiss you if you're MM.

Cinderella

« Reply #398 on: November 14, 2018, 11:13:54 PM »

Oh yes hahaha not even close!
Sick mind? Hahahaa man you rock

Let s read all your 300 posts from your already 6 alias and people will figure  out h to whom the sick mind belongs to 😂😂😂😂

Man maybe you can move to Las Vegas and have your own show!
You can ask MM herself who by the way was walking last time we met.  So who lies here? 😂😂😂

I had the theory you were M promoter. Every time you put his name in the board people come out to defend him. People check their diairies...then your posts... and figure out you are sick In mind!
Well done buddy! 😂😂😂😂😂

Cinderella

« Reply #399 on: November 14, 2018, 11:18:22 PM »

Next poooooh in 3,2,1....poooooh!

Carry on insulting people!

Trevor.P

« Reply #400 on: November 14, 2018, 11:21:36 PM »

What NOTATROLL says makes sense ...
Looking out of this forum and seen people who warn that Monegal is not good ...
On the other hand you mention an error of Paley that he did not commit, if an employee in his charge and since then nothing ....
However, there are numerous cases of Monegal seen on the net.

I put myself in the page of the hospital that he is supposed to be and his name does not appear anywhere. It seems suspicious to me.

Then I do not understand why so much obsession with defending a doctor who in the past has operated well or badly ...

If you do not get any benefit because defend something that does not give any harvest? I do not understand...

The last videos of YAGEN changing the guy does not walk well, whatever you say, also I do not say it again, it's suspicious ...

It is as simple as covering the name of your X-ray and publishing it if there is nothing to hide, it is a forum about this after all.

notatroll

« Reply #401 on: November 14, 2018, 11:39:35 PM »

@ Cinderella  Your posts are even worse than mine. They're are obsessive, childish and not smart. You remind me of Monegal's stupid jokes. You're Monegal or Musicmaker AND/OR STAFF manipulated by Monegal. YES. That guy is a psycopath who preys on people's insecurities and shows his hidden face when things go sore.

@Trevor Yagen doesn't care about privacy. He has posted videos. The reason why he cropped out his xrays was to hide Monegal's mistakes. He can't post the full uncropped version because he would have to admit he manipulated you all in his diary like Musicmaker and other patients did (forced by Monegal). BEWARE. Monegal forces his patients to write positive reviews and when they post crap he doesn't like he gets mad. Monegal's patients diaries aren't to be trusted.

In Clinica Diagonal google reviews there is one user saying that in Clinica Diagonal there was a bad femur surgery 10 months ago that resulted in amputation in another hospital. They didn't mention the name of the surgeon but the review about the amputation is still there. Is that related to Monegal not being in the webpage anymore? If anybody could investigate and post the screenshot in Monegal's thread to discuss the case that would be great

Cinderella

« Reply #402 on: November 14, 2018, 11:51:26 PM »

You crossed a couple of lines here.
Ok Trevor you can write clínica diagonal and figure out:

why does not M name appear on the web?

I am sure they can give you an explaination which by the way I think was already given.

Suggesting here that the reason is a random review you found on they in the middle of your paranoia is well beyond obsessive behavior. You already did that suggesting a patient died at the guest house following a femur feacture... and it was an elder guy non related with LL.

So easy to throw poooooh behind a keyboard.
You can carry on insulting me. I don’t care.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up