Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Compendium of Outcomes  (Read 70762 times)

ramaka

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Compendium of Outcomes
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2018, 11:45:23 PM »

Moderators, this is serious. Neither are you commenting neither taking action on the above points. This is like you are playing with the lives of future LLers by making them unable to make the most out of the information posted here. Please comment(and if possible take actions or tell why the following is not possible):
-upgradation of the form as provided by OYG
-why spreadsheet kind of data of of former and current LLers can't be uploaded.
-why are you not commenting on any suggestions to improve the forum?
-are their any financial or technical constraints? If yes please share with us so that we can crowdsource the solutions for the same.
Hoping to get a fast reply this time.

The site admin/owner is the only one who can make any forum upgrades. That's outside the realm of moderator capabilities.

Aside from that, if you can't take the time to search the forums for answers to your questions or look through a patient experience in enough detail for yourself, then maybe you shouldn't be jumping into cosmetic lengthening in the first place.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

totallyred

« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2018, 12:49:11 PM »

The site admin/owner is the only one who can make any forum upgrades. That's outside the realm of moderator capabilities.

Aside from that, if you can't take the time to search the forums for answers to your questions or look through a patient experience in enough detail for yourself, then maybe you shouldn't be jumping into cosmetic lengthening in the first place.

Yes, then ask admin/owner to do the same.
Also if a minor change can bring positive change to lives of millions of users, don't you think it should be taken up? I can very well search and dig the data, but if the data is put in a more accessible/ readable format shouldn't it save my time/energy which I can put to another good uses?

hotty

« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2018, 07:33:31 PM »

Yes, then ask admin/owner to do the same.
Also if a minor change can bring positive change to lives of millions of users, don't you think it should be taken up? I can very well search and dig the data, but if the data is put in a more accessible/ readable format shouldn't it save my time/energy which I can put to another good uses?

Nobody owes you anything. If you want, start your own forum. At least be polite if you asking for help from someone.

No one cares about your time. If you want to make good use of your time, go earn money and go to a good LL doctor.

OverrideYourGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
Admin, come out!
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2018, 08:42:43 AM »

I'd agree with that. However, there's so much irrelevant information in this forum, that a new LL candidate just doesn't need to go through. And this forum doesn't allow updating posts older than a few hours, which forces EVERY SINGLE READER to pointlessly go through an entire thread, when the OP would be perfectly willing to volunteer updating the first post with the summary of the topic. (I know I would).

Admin, I understand you no longer care about LL (I'm far less often on here now that I'm done with it, than before), but please realize that once you've created this forum for people to share their journeys and questions, you do have a moral responsibility to them. It's fine if you want to step away, but please enable others to carry the torch.

Nobody owes you anything. If you want, start your own forum. At least be polite if you asking for help from someone.

I offered to upgrade the forum (see my post above), because I've done this before, and I have the knowledge, will and means to keep a forum up to date indefinitely. But my hands are tied without the collaboration of whoever is administrating this forum.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:48:01 AM by OverrideYourGenetics »
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

totallyred

Re: Admin, come out!
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2018, 10:01:40 AM »

I'd agree with that. However, there's so much irrelevant information in this forum, that a new LL candidate just doesn't need to go through. And this forum doesn't allow updating posts older than a few hours, which forces EVERY SINGLE READER to pointlessly go through an entire thread, when the OP would be perfectly willing to volunteer updating the first post with the summary of the topic. (I know I would). So yea, f*** you admin for starting this and dropping the ball.

I offered to upgrade the forum (see my post above), because I've done this before, and I have the knowledge, will and means to keep a forum up to date indefinitely. But my hands are tied without the collaboration of whoever is administrating this forum.

Yup, if someone is an admin, he should be providing ways to improve, facilitate the improvement by working in collaboration with the ones who are willing to do it, rather than saying go fk yourself and create a new forum. Why are you admin then, don't you think with power comes responsibility?

PANDA:BEAR..

« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2019, 08:26:05 PM »

A lot of diaries have ambiguous endings under or around a year after lengthening. I've added the ones that stand out - clear positives, clear negatives, or outcomes that were at least updated signifantly after lengthening. There are so many diaries to read. This is probably 10% or so of them, if not less. Hopefully this is useful. Feel free to add others. If you're here & not happy with what I've said, I will add in your response.

Good outcomes:
ShyShy - Happy with result, no further surgery.
Medium Drink of Water - Happy with result, no further surgery.
badboy - Happy with result
Apo - Happy with result (my opinion - good aesthetics, very slow running)
Hannah84 - Happy with result
stillyoung - Happy with result
Lara - Happy with result
upinthesky - Happy with result
stillyoung - happy with outcome, claims ~200+ pound deadlift and squat for reps (video evidence pending)

Neutral outcomes:
Smallguy - Required further corrective surgery but seems happy with the overall result.
Tdot - Decided to have further surgery
The_Rock - Happy with outcome, but running is ~70% of pre LL ability, explosiveness 40 - 50% (unacceptable in my opinion)
Growing - Happy with result, but has not recovered athletically after ~3 years.
Ocean - Required further corrective surgery but seems happy with the overall result.
Body Builder - Happy with outcome, but says his athletic ability was significantly diminished.
Dryani - Seems happy, but has not done more than walk +2 years after LL. Athletic ability also seems significantly diminished.
Yellowspike - Continued height neurosis, looking at further surgery
prince2 -  "Getting back to where I was before is impossible if you ask me. That will never happen. If I get back 70 % I would be very happy."   despite this he seems satisfied.
OldieButGoldie - Unhappy with post LL functionality. Updated: I saw a post by OldiebutGoodie (see reply #99 in OldieButGoldie's Patient's Experience Topic) - he wasn't happy with my assessment. He didn't think the surgery was worth it, but had no complications and doesn't consider it a poor outcome

Poor outcomes:
Walk6 - Unhappy with post LL functionality
RGKEY - Moderate deformation, loss of functionality, further surgery planned (I believe?)
Greekster - Unacceptable recovery after 3 years, multiple lengthenings.
daigoro - Serious complications - corrective surgery required (callus fracture), loss of functionality
Emanuel- Serious complications, multiple corrective surgeries, loss of functionality
Master Hy- Serious complications - multiple corrective surgeries ($250,000 + financial loss), loss of function
Crimsontide - Serious complications - multiple corrective surgeries, loss of functionality
programdude - Serious complications - Leg snapped post lengthening, corrective surgery required.
Polycrates - Regret, continuance (worsening?) of BDD symptoms re: proportions
Sweden - Unhappy with post LL function, continuance (worsening?) of BDD symptoms re: proportions, considering further surgery
blackbear - Serious complications - multiple corrective surgeries, loss of functionality
crazy+6 - Serious complications, corrective surgeries, multiple lengthenings, loss of functionality
Strugglinghard - Serious complications, loss of functionality
Cooper -  "Serious complications, corrective surgery(s) required, 100k+ in additional costs.
musicmaker - "multiple corrective surgeries required"
BigFaker. 3+ years later and cannot run. Multiple corrective surgeries. Right leg only 65 - 70% healed, left leg had a non Union

Unknown outcomes of note
Leechlet - Dissapeared abruptly.
Big D - stopped posting after 6 months, but on a positive note.

Other outcomes
mmm_native - multiple corrective surgeries & loss of function. Initially lengthened with an uknown doctor in Iran.
prince2 - 1.5 years post lengthening he still is not allowed (able?) to run, but seems to be happy & getting better.
andrewshizzles - He's an interesting one. He's able to run and move around OK. He runs a 30 minute 5k which is very very average but not awful, can shoot hoops OK etc. But he had a serious complication - his nail broke post recovery, his leg snapped in half and he had to fly half way around the world for emergency surgery.

Edited: For Thatdude950 to include updates/additions to original post (May 2016)

... Hey .. Thatdude950,  great job ... when can we have a update?

programdude

« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2019, 09:24:53 AM »

Just posting back here since I see the post was never updated but I firmly put myself in the positive outcome section but that was despite a fracture and a long recovery in general.

While I definitely want to point out that my experience did NOT play out the way I envisioned, and I think my case is a lesson that no matter how prepared you are for LL, that things can still go awry- But my surgery completely cured my dysphoria, so lumping me in with the negative experience crowd is disingenuous because I haven't regretted LL and am a proponent of it for people in similar head spaces as I was pre LL, albeit a cautious one that doesn't think its right for everyone, especially those who need to recover quickly for work or care about sports.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Tupac

• Visitor
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2019, 08:08:02 PM »

Hello everyone !

Do you think this topic is now obsolete with new techniques like the STRYDE nail? If I understood correctly,  the negative effects came mainly with external nails, no ?

Also thank's to programdude who did this huge work !

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2019, 05:37:10 AM »

No, it is far from obsolete.  Anyone can have problems with LL and not everyone can afford STRYDE even if it were a solution to every LL issue.

Tupac

• Visitor
« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2019, 02:58:31 PM »

No, it is far from obsolete.  Anyone can have problems with LL and not everyone can afford STRYDE even if it were a solution to every LL issue.

Yes you're right, i forgot that STRYDE is still too expensive for many people.

SuperV1234

• Visitor
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2021, 09:56:51 PM »

I'm very short and I've been obsessing over LL... I think it would improve my quality of life a lot. But this thread makes me think it's not worth the risk. Is this really how dangerous it is? Or are we seeing only the perspective of people who were bothered to report complications? Are there better statistics?

Dirona

« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2021, 07:07:24 AM »

There are no better statistics...The risks are real..Say, I tell you that 97% chance that you will not have any problems, would you do it?There is always a risk of 3% but for you it is 100% if it happens..So, you should be prepared..Do it if you are adventurous or if your height is causing you so much problem that there is no way out..
Taking it easy

Dark

« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2021, 12:23:58 PM »

Thanks for the new perspective, I hope more people can read this before jumping straight into this surgery

TinyTL

« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2021, 03:26:36 PM »

the risks are real. also as mentioned earlier the statistics may not be correct from neutral point of view.
FOr example Apotheosis is listed as good outcome, anyone who has seen Apo knows he is fked beyond recovery. For Apo -it may be successfull LL to walk 20-30 meters a day, but for for example me that would be horrible outcome. I need to jump, jog, run, be somewhat athletic.

There are 2 things that determine your outcome; amount of lengthening and LL technique. If you do internals such as precice/stryde or fitbone you will most likely have good outcome. Dont go to russia or india to do to LL. you're asking for trouble.
Also this may sound a bit controversial but lengthening over 6cm is big risk. You're altering the anatomical axis and its gonna have consequences the more centimeters you do.

anyway, you can add me to the successful list
I did 5.5 femur stryde with Dr. Köhne and is 2 years post op and nails are just out. so im healing, but I have been at the gym just today and done short sprint, jumping and twisting and turning (see dribble in football) and it looks like im headed for pre-LL athelticism. If i reach 90% of my pre-LL state then I am happy. i wont know before in 2-3 in months though. so i will update this thread.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2021, 03:42:03 PM »

Also this may sound a bit controversial but lengthening over 6cm is big risk. You're altering the anatomical axis and its gonna have consequences the more centimeters you do.

The reason it's controversial is because most people who engage with this surgery is psychotic beyond reason. In the forums and irl (where I'm staying). It's f*cking alarming. Look the Meck's case - he did +17cm in 2 surgeries and he claims to bend >90* (he can't - he can barely do 45*). He posts asinine pictures of his cars and tanning beds when people ask how he's doing. His walk is severely crippled.

Look at programmer dude - he did 8cm with the best dr in the world (Paley). He survived and is doing great now, thanks to Paley, but he had a fking femur stress fracture. Jesus christ. 

People here are doing +8cm and expecting to go back to normal life. This   is crazy. My best advice, regardless of method, is please be conservative and take care of yourself. Nobody is going to watch your back or take care of you except yourself.

I finished barely 5cm and I feel this is too risky. Please be careful, you're taking your lives into your hands.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 04:39:15 PM by PerfectBody »
LON Femur with Dr Buldu
5cm safely gained; thinking of doing another 5cm
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66540.0

las vegas baby

« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2021, 06:06:23 PM »

the risks are real. also as mentioned earlier the statistics may not be correct from neutral point of view.
FOr example Apotheosis is listed as good outcome, anyone who has seen Apo knows he is fked beyond recovery. For Apo -it may be successfull LL to walk 20-30 meters a day, but for for example me that would be horrible outcome. I need to jump, jog, run, be somewhat athletic.

There are 2 things that determine your outcome; amount of lengthening and LL technique. If you do internals such as precice/stryde or fitbone you will most likely have good outcome. Dont go to russia or india to do to LL. you're asking for trouble.

anyway, you can add me to the successful list
I did 5.5 femur stryde with Dr. Köhne and is 2 years post op and nails are just out. so im healing, but I have been at the gym just today and done short sprint, jumping and twisting and turning (see dribble in football) and it looks like im headed for pre-LL athelticism. If i reach 90% of my pre-LL state then I am happy. i wont know before in 2-3 in months though. so i will update this thread.

thats some sane advice. these days in turkey everyones doing 12 cm lol

do you really feel comfortable playing football after this? Ive never seen a short guy playing football. you must be really really fast if you play with giants. what was your starting height? I suggest you dont play it lol atleast for some time to come.

Do you have any opinions on how to hide this from others? I told my then gf about my plans stupidly but afterwards people on this forum convinced me that its not a good idea. but even now I dont know how to hide it from everyone including the girl I marry. is 5.5 cm something you can just ignore like it never happened and no one will bother you about?

thanks

HeightGain

« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2021, 06:16:58 PM »

do you really feel comfortable playing football after this? Ive never seen a short guy playing football. you must be really really fast if you play with giants. what was your starting height? I suggest you dont play it lol atleast for some time to come.

Do you have any opinions on how to hide this from others? I told my then gf about my plans stupidly but afterwards people on this forum convinced me that its not a good idea. but even now I dont know how to hide it from everyone including the girl I marry. is 5.5 cm something you can just ignore like it never happened and no one will bother you about?

thanks

Maybe you are confusing football and American football. In football, many players are shorter than average. Some of the best players ever are below average.

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2021, 08:26:44 PM »

is 5.5 cm something you can just ignore like it never happened and no one will bother you about?

No. You will be absent for 2 months after surgery doing lengthening, and at least 2-3 months recovering.

Total time is 4-5 months - can you disappear for that long?
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

BelowTheMean

« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2021, 12:38:48 AM »

No. You will be absent for 2 months after surgery doing lengthening, and at least 2-3 months recovering.

Total time is 4-5 months - can you disappear for that long?

You could have disappeared for that long during the pandemic with no one noticing :P
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on

TinyTL

« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2021, 11:04:40 AM »

thanks

football = soccer in USA.

Only people who knows about this surgery is the surgeon team and my PT. I dont intend to tell anyone, I dont think you should. Especially friends, they can use it against you in future and if rumour spread it may get so bad you have to change town and start over again. Thats not ideal.
With Stryde I could walk awkwardly after 1 week so I could tell them different story and they would accept it. But with Precice and non-weight bearing, you may need a bigger story :P
its not possible to hide it because you will walk strange for few months. If you can disappear and come back after say 4-5 months then maybe.

las vegas baby

« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2021, 06:25:12 PM »

football = soccer in USA.

Only people who knows about this surgery is the surgeon team and my PT. I dont intend to tell anyone, I dont think you should. Especially friends, they can use it against you in future and if rumour spread it may get so bad you have to change town and start over again. Thats not ideal.
With Stryde I could walk awkwardly after 1 week so I could tell them different story and they would accept it. But with Precice and non-weight bearing, you may need a bigger story :P
its not possible to hide it because you will walk strange for few months. If you can disappear and come back after say 4-5 months then maybe.

you did before the pandemic and managed to tell no one. thats insane. well done.

Do you feel some sense of anxiety that somehow people might find out? I had first thought to do it with every one around me supporting me before but after reading peoples comments on articles on dailymail and other such media websites  I think no one will understand. its better to keep it secret as much as possible. So I have that extra anxiety that someone might eventually know.

if I do at Paleys and stay in that hotel, I will meet other patients for sure. if I do it at Mahboubians or Debiparshads I should wear a hoodie, shades and a mask during consults and beg them to not put anything on social media.

there are medical privacy laws but you cant stop people from just carelessly saying something.

sometimes I think it would be great if there was some other diagnosis like deformed legs so that you can tell everyone you got that fixed and not "hide" anything. get sympathy AND height :P doctors should correct some alignment just for the heck of it and write that off as the main procedure officially lol

TinyTL

« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2021, 11:16:42 AM »

you did before the pandemic and managed to tell no one. thats insane. well done.

Do you feel some sense of anxiety that somehow people might find out? I had first thought to do it with every one around me supporting me before but after reading peoples comments on articles on dailymail and other such media websites  I think no one will understand. its better to keep it secret as much as possible. So I have that extra anxiety that someone might eventually know.

if I do at Paleys and stay in that hotel, I will meet other patients for sure. if I do it at Mahboubians or Debiparshads I should wear a hoodie, shades and a mask during consults and beg them to not put anything on social media.

there are medical privacy laws but you cant stop people from just carelessly saying something.

sometimes I think it would be great if there was some other diagnosis like deformed legs so that you can tell everyone you got that fixed and not "hide" anything. get sympathy AND height :P doctors should correct some alignment just for the heck of it and write that off as the main procedure officially lol

hi,

all valid concerns you have.
I have to admit that by undergoing LL I can never be a politician, leader or anything with media presence. I risk getting "exposed" by some  .
There are few things that can go wrong:
- the computer system at these hospitals may get hacked and patient data leaked in future
- someone in the surgeon team may recognize me if I were to appear in media/ TV and tell their friend, then they tell theirs and so on
- LL may get more publicity in future. Maybe a famous celebrity undergoes it publicly and the normal people that I know may think back to how I walked and recognize the pattern.

las vegas baby

« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2021, 08:02:41 PM »

hi,

I have to admit that by undergoing LL I can never be a politician, leader or anything with media presence. I risk getting "exposed" by some  .
- the computer system at these hospitals may get hacked and patient data leaked in future
- someone in the surgeon team may recognize me if I were to appear in media/ TV and tell their friend, then they tell theirs and so on
- LL may get more publicity in future. Maybe a famous celebrity undergoes it publicly and the normal people that I know may think back to how I walked and recognize the pattern.

your 100% right.

looking back, would you rather

a) do this procedure and eventually people (your wife who you hid it from, your friends, your family, your colleagues, etc) find out you did it

or

b) never do this procedure and be short

Im really upset that stryde got withdrawn. if it was there, I was hoping the general public would eventualy learn that its not a big deal to do this, but I dont think thatll happen in our youths.

las vegas baby

« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2021, 02:16:24 PM »

hi,

bro I thought about this and just want to advice you to not hold yourself back from becoming successful or famous if want to. dont associate your identity to just this procedure. life is bigger than this. ok, even if you become famous and some people find out, they should think this procedure can be done by successful people. like if you heard that some famous social worker in your country did this, then it would vindicate the surgery a little rather than indict the social worker. you have used your money and time to improve yourself. youve not caused harm to anyone after all.

we all have to start thinking of how we can shape the world instead of always being defensive.

:)

PerfectBody

• From 171cm, to >176cm
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2021, 10:18:25 AM »

bro I thought about this and just want to advice you to not hold yourself back from becoming successful or famous if want to. dont associate your identity to just this procedure.

we all have to start thinking of how we can shape the world instead of always being defensive.

:)

100% - preach brother. This is a stepping stone in improving our lives. Let's live life large and in charge!

For the sake of the forum being clean/tidy, let's stay on topic please :)  I will vanish now
LON Femur with Dr Buldu

TinyTL

« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2021, 06:26:58 PM »

your 100% right.

looking back, would you rather

a) do this procedure and eventually people (your wife who you hid it from, your friends, your family, your colleagues, etc) find out you did it

or

b) never do this procedure and be short

Im really upset that stryde got withdrawn. if it was there, I was hoping the general public would eventualy learn that its not a big deal to do this, but I dont think thatll happen in our youths.

probably B

sry

6CMFemurs

« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2021, 10:58:06 PM »

Of course A). When people find out that may think it is a little strange, but they fundamentally understand why a man who is significantly below average height would do this to become slightly below average but within the fat part of the bell curve. And then they soon forget about it and never talk about it with you again. I think people would be more judgemental of those who are already pretty tall or get their arms/clavicles lengthened to perfect their proportions. That would probably raise more red flags imo.

emanuel

« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2021, 11:14:49 PM »

Hello,
after visiting the forum after some years, I saw, that my LL experience is in the poor outcome category, which I think is not correct and should be upgraded to neutral outcome for sure.

True, I had a rough time with complications and non/delayed union problems, but at the end of the day:
-   Gained around 6,5 cm
-   The non/delayed union problems got solved. I can post recent x-rays if there is interest.
-   In the left leg the bone came with time (Mobility, vitamins and magnet therapy probably also helped).
-   Right leg was more tricky. I had non-union + broken nail there, but a surgery with nail replacement + bone craft worked. The doctor who helped me there with the bone craft + nail removal was Dr. Massimo Abela from Malta. I got the tip from a former Betz patient, who had similar problems which were also solved by him. 
-   Nail in the left leg was taken out by Dr. Jamal several years ago. Nail in the right leg still in, doesn't bother me, but I'd like to get it taken out soon to finish this chapter. Dr. Jamal offered to take it out in Kiev, which I seriously am considering, because health issurance here in my home country is probably not covering it.
- no pain in both legs since years
-    Went back to sports in 2018
-   Really, really was tempted by the idea of adding another ~5cm in tibias and going to around 1,77. Had already met for a consultation with Dr. Salameh and Dr. Schmidt in my home country.
-   But at least for now decided against it, because after LL built a family and now have wife + sweet little kids :-)

All's well that ends well I guess…
Emanuel

Did internal femurs with Dr. Jamal in 2013 and went from 1,65 to 1,72.

las vegas baby

« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2021, 07:55:42 AM »

good stuff emanuel. yes please post them xrays

did you tell your wife 'n kids about this procedure?

and what sports activities do you do?

Verumontanum

• Visitor
« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2021, 04:11:58 AM »

This is a terrible post considering that there are way too many confounders that are not addressed. It would be much more valuable had these results been stratified according to the following:

(1) Age / weight / BMI
(2) Surgeon
(3) Technique / device
(4) Starting stats / flexibility
(5) Pre-operative vitamin D / calcium levels
(6) Comorbidities

etc....

To just flat out say "here is the raw number of how many patients were happy / sad, is poor science and not useful. Also, this is probably the worst place to sample considering that people who post on forums are generally going to be biased in one direction or another, so the sample size is  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up