Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's this pokemon?! Check it out!  (Read 17366 times)

Daylight

Re: Who's this pokemon?! Check it out!
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2016, 04:47:57 AM »

His wife and daughters are beautiful.

MirandaProcerusa

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2016, 06:51:12 AM »

His wife and daughters are beautiful.

Which one is his wife? I don't think his wife/ex-wife is there.

There is one girl there from America's Next Top Model (1:09). I think she was the one he was bragging about dating back in old forum .

TIBIKE200

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2016, 09:01:53 AM »

He is wearing oversized cloths, didn´t anyone notice that yet? His shirt is way too long for his upper body, he won´t ever be able to go to a beach. In addition to his clothing style he also did arm lengthening. More than 5cm´s will probably harm your body up to a point where it can´t recover fully anymore.
I don´t know how 6+6 can be considered safe by anyone. It´s neither safe nor does it look good.

On the tibias 6cm is fine.
I learned some stuff during this time

Max

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2016, 01:53:36 AM »

I saw this video before . He is looking pretty fine for some who has done a 20 cm ll procedure .

PS: I love the subject name :P

MrHandsome

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2018, 11:57:19 PM »

Any other opinions on shahn? How is his running after doing 10cms? What about other things?

lldude

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2018, 02:54:43 PM »

I'm laughing at the haters saying he can't go to the beach, or that his limbs look odd.

Have you ever been to a gym or a beach? People have diverse bodies; there are lots of men and women out there with a long femur and tibia. Do you suppose they all went through LL?

At the end of the day, he is tall and happier than most in this forum, so good job to him.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2018, 04:11:12 PM »

I'm laughing at the haters saying he can't go to the beach, or that his limbs look odd.

Have you ever been to a gym or a beach? People have diverse bodies; there are lots of men and women out there with a long femur and tibia. Do you suppose they all went through LL?

At the end of the day, he is tall and happier than most in this forum, so good job to him.

He has his fair share of haters for good reason. His behind the scenes deal with Sarin deserves jail time or at least a good ass kicking.

And haters or not, what he did was retarded and nobody should try to follow his example. 
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

jojo

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2018, 05:26:47 PM »

lldude

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2018, 09:36:04 PM »

He has his fair share of haters for good reason. His behind the scenes deal with Sarin deserves jail time or at least a good ass kicking.

And haters or not, what he did was retarded and nobody should try to follow his example.

Can you elaborate on those two points?

I remember the guy from the old limb lengthening forum, but don't know much about his story.

Nevermind, just saw the post by jojo.

jexus

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2018, 12:06:43 AM »

His proportions are one of the worst I've ever seen in my entire life.

Even with that extremely long XXXX-L shirt.

To do 20 cm to go from 1.70 to 1.90 is a very very very big psychological problem.

Also, comments on Youtube are fake. Probably bought them.
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

Body Builder

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2018, 12:18:02 AM »

Apotheosis is a joke.
A mentally retarded 40+ guy who did extreme lengthenings in both segments (10cm+10cm) and arm lengthening, he destroyed his functionality only to become very tall and tried with Sarin the butcher and Betz to make a business by butchering future LLers.

This guy is the reason I left the old forum as I'd never participate in a forum where the admin is a lunatic who makes business with butchers.
So when I found out who that Apo and admin is the same person I left for good.

This man is pathetic and the same is anyone who thinks that his case, with the crazy proportions (which can't be hided even in an edited video) and everything that comes with it, is a good example for LL.
Thats my 2 cents about this guy (although I don't care much about how he did on his body but for collaborating with the butcher Sarin and for persuading LLers to go to him and cripple themselves) and I hope noone follows his example which is one of the most ridiculous I ever saw in LL.

Zeo

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2018, 09:38:01 AM »

This video defintely has to be before he did LL or the angles are skewed, but honestly as much as I hate him I have to admit his proportions look good here
I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

Body Builder

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2018, 02:08:40 PM »

This video defintely has to be before he did LL or the angles are skewed, but honestly as much as I hate him I have to admit his proportions look good here
You can't understand the proportions from an edited 3 minutes video with a guy wearing 3xl clothes.
And still his proportions does not look good.

jexus

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2018, 02:38:32 PM »

You can't understand the proportions from an edited 3 minutes video with a guy wearing 3xl clothes.
And still his proportions does not look good.

I think he did everything to hide his proportions. Look at the shirt the wearing at the beginning extremely long covers his femurs, look at his black shoes and white socks, look how he has worked out his legs to make them wider and look shorter and look how he has worked out his shoulders to look equally wide as he has 170 guy shoulders. His shoulders look very weird. His upper arms looks ridiculously long even they are very wide probably due to arm lenghtening.

In most of the video camera is above his head.

This guy is really weird. It would be reasonable do to only one LL to become 1.78 from 1.71. Or two LL 5 tibias 5 femurs to become 1.81. But what he did is incredibly stupid. It is a demonstration of a really bad psychological problem and I'm sure everytime he sees a 2-meter guy he feels so bad and thinks about another LL.

It is widely accepted that 1.80 to 1.87 is the best height and 1.90 is too tall. What he does is not for beauty or advantage in dating or anything else. This is a psychological problem.

He doesn't know what will happen to him with +20 cm 20 years later when he is old.

Really weird. I heard that he is a father. It is very irresponsible for someone who has a child to do such a thing that may have substantial risks and very bad consequences. A very bad example.

Regarding attractiveness, I'm %100 sure that a 1.80 person with a well-proportioned body looks %999 attractive than him. For example David Beckham or Mario di Vaio or 175 Jared Leto.

Just look at this again with a very long t-shirt:
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/7/75/Shahn_5.jpg

He has a good face wish he had done just 6-7 cm and live like a boss.
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

MrHandsome

« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2018, 09:58:08 PM »

His hands and feet are too short for his height. Attractiveness is not just about looks it is also about proportions that's for sure.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up