Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5'7 and more who want ll do you know the reason of your complex?  (Read 37248 times)

Re: 5'7 and more who want ll do you know the reason of your complex?
« Reply #217 on: August 21, 2020, 12:37:19 PM »

It’s not unusual to be shorter than your father if your mother is really short. Did you try using the following formula?
- Add the mother's height and the father's height in either inches or centimeters.
- Add 5 inches (13 centimeters) for boys or subtract 5 inches (13 centimeters) for girls.
- Divide by two.

Well, by this formula, I should be 173 (6cm taller)

My sisters should be 160 (4-6cm shorter)

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #218 on: August 21, 2020, 03:27:35 PM »

Well, by this formula, I should be 173 (6cm taller)

My sisters should be 160 (4-6cm shorter)

OK, but still, I can’t imagine that sleep deprivation and depression can have that big of an impact. Maybe one inch or so, yes, but not two to three inches or more.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2020, 04:46:24 PM »

OK, but still, I can’t imagine that sleep deprivation and depression can have that big of an impact. Maybe one inch or so, yes, but not two to three inches or more.

No one will convince him. No rational reasoning will occur. Dont bother
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2020, 05:03:55 PM »

No one will convince him. No rational reasoning will occur. Dont bother

Kid, if you got a problem with me, you can just say it.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2020, 06:14:01 PM »

You
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2020, 07:31:03 PM »

You

Great. So what the fk is your problem, kid?

Since you're safe behind your computer desk in your mom's basement, just say it all, nothing to lose.

dal216

• Visitor
« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2020, 01:17:55 AM »

A lot of the insecurity at 5’8-5’11 I attribute to the Lamborghini effect (I’m sure there’s a real name for this but I’m too lazy to google it) I.e. you drive on the highway one day and see two or three Lamborghinis and your brain tricks you into believing that Lamborghinis are more common than in reality.

Same goes for 6 ft+ giants walking around. They are statistically rare even in taller countries but you pay more attention to them when you see them and thus the insecurity develops. Internet magnifies this 100x.

If you are a well-proportioned guy of average height I don’t care what red pill nonsense you spew at me, there’s no reason you can’t pull a 9+ Attractive woman assuming you are also attractive, successful, charismatic etc. Definitely not your height stopping you at that point. Plenty of ugly lanky 6 footers around that can’t pull tail believe me.

Would I love to be a couple of inches taller and join the 6 ft club? Sure. But there’s definitely more greed and vanity in this category than there would be for actual short males looking into CLL.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 03:32:03 AM by dal216 »

Body Builder

« Reply #224 on: September 03, 2020, 04:29:31 PM »

A lot of the insecurity at 5’8-5’11 I attribute to the Lamborghini effect (I’m sure there’s a real name for this but I’m too lazy to google it) I.e. you drive on the highway one day and see two or three Lamborghinis and your brain tricks you into believing that Lamborghinis are more common than in reality.

Same goes for 6 ft+ giants walking around. They are statistically rare even in taller countries but you pay more attention to them when you see them and thus the insecurity develops. Internet magnifies this 100x.

If you are a well-proportioned guy of average height I don’t care what red pill nonsense you spew at me, there’s no reason you can’t pull a 9+ Attractive woman assuming you are also attractive, successful, charismatic etc. Definitely not your height stopping you at that point. Plenty of ugly lanky 6 footers around that can’t pull tail believe me.

Would I love to be a couple of inches taller and join the 6 ft club? Sure. But there’s definitely more greed and vanity in this category than there would be for actual short males looking into CLL.
5.8 is not.a bad height but has nothing to do with 5.11. all that you say are completely true for a 5.11 height but no, for a 5.8 guy height is still a disadvantage and it is very hard to have model girls by his side, even if he is very good looking and with a muscular body.
Less than 5.7 is unacceptable for the majority of women but even 5.8 makes dating not very easy.
As a strong 5.9 guy after my LL, the difference compared to my previous height (5.65) is huge but I am sure that after another one LL and reaching anything above 5.11 things would have been much more easier.

So, at 5.7-8 there are reasons to have height complex, especially when it comes to dating, at 5.9-10 you are ok but still some more height would have helped and after 5.11-6 ft height really doesn't matter any more, it is perfect.

palm_trees

« Reply #225 on: April 26, 2023, 11:44:06 AM »

Brah if you attribute your lack of success in dating is because you’re too “short” at 5’8-5’9. Being 5’11 ain’t gonna change  . If you were good looking at 5’4, and you attribute your lack of success in dating because of height then that would actually make sense. Most girls can’t even tell the difference between 5’9 and 5’11…. They are on average 5’4, and just want a guy a few heads taller then them they can’t tell the difference.

The dating poool is drastically increased for guys going from 5’4 to 5’7, then it is for guys going from 5’8 to 5’11

p00293

« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2023, 03:28:22 PM »

Brah if you attribute your lack of success in dating is because you’re too “short” at 5’8-5’9. Being 5’11 ain’t gonna change  . If you were good looking at 5’4, and you attribute your lack of success in dating because of height then that would actually make sense. Most girls can’t even tell the difference between 5’9 and 5’11…. They are on average 5’4, and just want a guy a few heads taller then them they can’t tell the difference.

The dating poool is drastically increased for guys going from 5’4 to 5’7, then it is for guys going from 5’8 to 5’11

Absolute fking garbage. Someone needs to start banning these sn-akes, seriously.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 05:18:28 PM by p00293 »

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2023, 09:11:22 PM »

Absolute fking garbage. Someone needs to start banning these sn-akes, seriously.
I think there is indeed a 'threshold' past which there will be 'dimishing returns' becoming of the benefit of being taller, but I am not sure if the threshold he elucidated is accurate either, but def past the threshold, the success of dating will be more dependent of face stature personality etc.
I love STEM, Philosophy and Classics!

TheDream

« Reply #228 on: April 27, 2023, 09:30:59 PM »

I am not tall now (173cm) but I was much smaller growing up compared to my peers. As in bottom 2% - 5% of my age group.. It did not really bother me when I was a small child because you can just run faster / be more agile when you are smaller, so why care?. I remember it hit me very hard when I got into the 12-13-14 age and started to like girls. Mostly because they always pre-emptively rejected me because I was small. As in, even though I never displayed interest I would still get told I was too small for any girl to ever like me. Get hit by this every day during formative years and I guess it will fk you up.

I guess in reality it didnt really mean anything. And simply having a personality that didnt care would probably outshine the height hate, but I had the opposite effect, and this probably amplified it.

Imo the height dysphoria occurs when you start absorbing the height shame truely and internalize it. It’s almost like the shame fuses into your bones and cannot be separated. Like it becomes part of your identity. Something you cannot escape. Maybe because I was vulnerable due to other stuff going on also at that age? Anyway, I believe that trying to work on the shame with a therapist is important. Even if you do LL. That   has to be cleaned up, even if not 100% you can maybe clean up a good amount.

Sorcerer

« Reply #229 on: April 28, 2023, 01:02:31 AM »

I am not tall now (173cm) but I was much smaller growing up compared to my peers. As in bottom 2% - 5% of my age group.. It did not really bother me when I was a small child because you can just run faster / be more agile when you are smaller, so why care?. I remember it hit me very hard when I got into the 12-13-14 age and started to like girls. Mostly because they always pre-emptively rejected me because I was small. As in, even though I never displayed interest I would still get told I was too small for any girl to ever like me. Get hit by this every day during formative years and I guess it will fk you up.

I guess in reality it didnt really mean anything. And simply having a personality that didnt care would probably outshine the height hate, but I had the opposite effect, and this probably amplified it.

Imo the height dysphoria occurs when you start absorbing the height shame truely and internalize it. It’s almost like the shame fuses into your bones and cannot be separated. Like it becomes part of your identity. Something you cannot escape. Maybe because I was vulnerable due to other stuff going on also at that age? Anyway, I believe that trying to work on the shame with a therapist is important. Even if you do LL. That   has to be cleaned up, even if not 100% you can maybe clean up a good amount.
Remember the complex inferiorities deriving from your serious genetic weaknesses are extremely resistant to therapies as well as medications and at this point I'd say Eugenics is sensical, but firstly Eugenics is too 'politically incorrect' and there will be some aftermaths from practicing Eugenic regimes which restricts the variance of gene pool.

I am one of those poor souls who are artifacts of doleful genes and I am pretty self-aware as others who also are.

p00293

« Reply #230 on: April 28, 2023, 01:03:03 AM »

Imo the height dysphoria occurs when you start absorbing the height shame truely and internalize it. It’s almost like the shame fuses into your bones and cannot be separated. Like it becomes part of your identity. Something you cannot escape. Maybe because I was vulnerable due to other stuff going on also at that age? Anyway, I believe that trying to work on the shame with a therapist is important. Even if you do LL. That   has to be cleaned up, even if not 100% you can maybe clean up a good amount.

Why would a completely rational and normal thing need you to see a therapist?

Here's the reality: being ashamed of being short is a perfectly reasonable and rational response in a society which clearly says tall = good and short = bad. The mentally ill ones are actually those who are 'proud to be short', cos there's nothing to be proud of - it's just a signal to the rest of the tribe of your inferior genetics. It's as ridiculous as being 'proud to be bald', as if anyone would choose to have a fking toilet seat cover as a hairline. You should be ashamed of being short and there's nothing wrong with that. No, everyone isn't born equal, and having lies whispered in your ear by a (((therapist))) will not make it so. That's why we do CLL at the end of the day - to get rid of the marker of genetic unfitness.

Sorcerer

« Reply #231 on: April 28, 2023, 02:31:24 AM »

Here's the reality: being ashamed of being short is a perfectly reasonable and rational response in a society which clearly says tall = good and short = bad. The mentally ill ones are actually those who are 'proud to be short', cos there's nothing to be proud of - it's just a signal to the rest of the tribe of your inferior genetics. It's as ridiculous as being 'proud to be bald', as if anyone would choose to have a fking toilet seat cover as a hairline. You should be ashamed of being short and there's nothing wrong with that. No, everyone isn't born equal, and having lies whispered in your ear by a (((therapist))) will not make it so. That's why we do CLL at the end of the day - to get rid of the marker of genetic unfitness.
I don't think it is mentally ill and despiteful to be proud of being short(although imo this is just an implicaton of 'Napoleon Syndrome'). The ones who are truly mentally ill and despiteful are those who are still reproducing and passing down their  ty genes to their offsprings, because they are too unempathic and sadistic(they can't assure if their children will unfortunately do not have life experiences that are as good as theirs)! They want to replicate the tragedies to their children. It is really retarded of them to require their children to be proud of being short like them as well, thinking they are doing a right thing and standing by unempathic to their children's sufferings! They can be proud of being short themselves but why don't they realize the importance of ceasing the inheritance of bad genes? It's really stupid to let a new person suffering willy-nilly.

Literally there are too many dumb parents who do not realize to cease the inheritance of bad genes including short stature. They think 'Nah that's okay to be xxx, as long as he/she is yyy'.

TheDream

« Reply #232 on: April 28, 2023, 08:14:39 PM »

My argument/logic to this would be the following:

You can be objectively aware of the disadvantage of your short height, but without internalizing shame. You can be rational and know that going on Tinder and writing your short height in your biography is probably not a wise move. Or that going to the nightclub or festival with your tall 6’2” friends will probably not go too well. However, you can separate this from internalized shame. This is where you become quite mentally strong, and I believe we should all work on this. Especially when doing LL.

You see, me you and anyone else who is short has nothing to be ashamed about, logically. We have made no harm, no foul, our skeletal length is just slightly smaller than the average. But as you state, there is a preference in society for the longer skeletal length. Therefore, we can rationally recognize this, and act smart accordingly without feeling shame or less self worth.

I am not saying this because it is easy, or that I have achieved it. I am just saying, that I believe one should work on separating the logical from the illogical.

If society suddenly overnight despised people with names ending on the letter R and praised names ending on the letter A, it would be illogical for people with names ending on R to feel shame, but it would be logical for them to acknowledge the sentiment in society and act accordingly.

Remember the complex inferiorities deriving from your serious genetic weaknesses are extremely resistant to therapies as well as medications and at this point I'd say Eugenics is sensical, but firstly Eugenics is too 'politically incorrect' and there will be some aftermaths from practicing Eugenic regimes which restricts the variance of gene pool.

I am one of those poor souls who are artifacts of doleful genes and I am pretty self-aware as others who also are.

I think saying having a smaller height is a serious genetic weakness is a big exaggeration. There are genetics that lead to blindness, paralysis, cancer, heart disease etc. I think this would go in that line.

I believe that you must be suffering from very hard internalized shame to talk of yourself that way, and I refer to my answer to the post above.

p00293

« Reply #233 on: April 28, 2023, 08:51:51 PM »

You can be objectively aware of the disadvantage of your short height, but without internalizing shame. You can be rational and know that going on Tinder and writing your short height in your biography is probably not a wise move. Or that going to the nightclub or festival with your tall 6’2” friends will probably not go too well. However, you can separate this from internalized shame. This is where you become quite mentally strong, and I believe we should all work on this. Especially when doing LL.

You see, me you and anyone else who is short has nothing to be ashamed about, logically. We have made no harm, no foul, our skeletal length is just slightly smaller than the average. But as you state, there is a preference in society for the longer skeletal length. Therefore, we can rationally recognize this, and act smart accordingly without feeling shame or less self worth.

I am not saying this because it is easy, or that I have achieved it. I am just saying, that I believe one should work on separating the logical from the illogical.

If society suddenly overnight despised people with names ending on the letter R and praised names ending on the letter A, it would be illogical for people with names ending on R to feel shame, but it would be logical for them to acknowledge the sentiment in society and act accordingly.

I think saying having a smaller height is a serious genetic weakness is a big exaggeration. There are genetics that lead to blindness, paralysis, cancer, heart disease etc. I think this would go in that line.

I believe that you must be suffering from very hard internalized shame to talk of yourself that way, and I refer to my answer to the post above.

It's like this: I don't feel personally any lesser inherent worth than a guy who is 6ft 2, however it's quite clear in societies eyes I am.

I think we're on the same page really. I thought you meant seeing a therapist for things like not wanting to go to the club as a short man or believing that being short gives you a disadvantage with women. As you've pointed out, those things are just logical conclusions to the realities of society. Normies however would have you believe you need (((therapy))) for even thinking you are worth lesser in the eyes of society when you're short.

TheDream

« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2023, 10:34:10 PM »

It's like this: I don't feel personally any lesser inherent worth than a guy who is 6ft 2, however it's quite clear in societies eyes I am.

I think we're on the same page really. I thought you meant seeing a therapist for things like not wanting to go to the club as a short man or believing that being short gives you a disadvantage with women. As you've pointed out, those things are just logical conclusions to the realities of society. Normies however would have you believe you need (((therapy))) for even thinking you are worth lesser in the eyes of society when you're short.

Yeah we agree. When I said internalized shame I mean when you genuinely feel that you are worth less than someone taller. I felt like that a long way a long time, and trying to slowly get rid of it.

Sorcerer

« Reply #235 on: May 03, 2023, 05:23:55 PM »

I myself don't think shortness is one of the genetic weaknesses either, however the whole society just condescends upon the short people. Of course it is nonsensical to perceive the aesthetic weakness as genetic weakness since our world never needs people who are tall, handsome, hot etc. for the development of itself, but most of people are not that mentally matured(I also hope people can become more matured of course) so as a member of the human society, you have no choices but to tailor yourself to the various standards of the society.

Besides LL, another alternative that can gain you respects is to move to less heightism countries, for ex Japan. I am living in China which is famous for its insanely massive heightism as the most heightism country, so the migration into less heightism countries is never a bad option. There are other reasons why I want to move out of China btw.

junior006

« Reply #236 on: May 04, 2023, 02:20:40 PM »

they probably live in a north/eastern european country where male avg is 180-185. being 5'7 isn't debilitating in most countries
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up