Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Tibial 8cm in Vietnam  (Read 60694 times)

Asiann123

Re: LON Tibial 8cm in Vietnam
« Reply #155 on: March 07, 2017, 10:39:13 AM »

Yo Asian, I have been interested doing limp lengthening too but it was too expensive since my first choice of doctor is in LA and total cost is 85K. I found your post I was surprised that in Vietnam offer limp lengthening. I'm fluent Vietnamese and I also did my eyes and hair implant in Vietnam and it was pretty cheap.Do you happen to know the address of the office or phone number of your doctor? Do you know any other doctor that do limp lengthening other the 2 you mention? cam on nha ban :) Do you have a private email where I can hit you up and talk?

I will inbox you.

Jack1066

« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2017, 10:41:12 AM »

You should probably send your email to him in a personal message :P don't post it out here for the internet to see

Asiann123

« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2017, 10:43:04 AM »

You should probably send your email to him in a personal message :P don't post it out here for the internet to see

My bad, thanks for pointing it out hehe.

yolo123

• Visitor
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2017, 08:02:31 PM »

thank you bro, I will message you.

chandler21

• Visitor
« Reply #159 on: March 09, 2017, 06:57:18 AM »

hi there! I'm also vietnamese just done lengthening my tibia with dr.Linh in vietnam , after 3 months i still walk with ballerina and it so annoying since i need to get back to work but i can't atm. do you consider to get your tendon achilles surgery so the tendons are going to be stretched out to get yr heels touch down. if you have time, we should meet up and share your experience.

Asiann123

« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2017, 06:59:56 AM »

hi there! I'm also vietnamese just done lengthening my tibia with dr.Linh in vietnam , after 3 months i still walk with ballerina and it so annoying since i need to get back to work but i can't atm. do you consider to get your tendon achilles surgery so the tendons are going to be stretched out to get yr heels touch down. if you have time, we should meet up and share your experience.
How many cm did you lengthening? Have you tried to wear lift shoes?

chandler21

• Visitor
« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2017, 07:12:49 AM »

6.5cm for both legs 158-165 , not yet, it is better to wear lift shoes? i still consider the tendon surgery to make it better. i think we were lengthening at the same time, maybe you guys a little early than i did. how is walking now? I'm still limping quite a bit

Asiann123

« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2017, 07:19:30 AM »

6.5cm for both legs 158-165 , not yet, it is better to wear lift shoes? i still consider the tendon surgery to make it better. i think we were lengthening at the same time, maybe you guys a little early than i did. how is walking now? I'm still limping quite a bit
My sis lengthening about 6cm and she is doing fine. No ballenrine. I did 7 so I still have them. I wear 3cm lift everyday and it helps a lottt. I read a diary of an Indian guy who did 7,5cm. After 6months he still have some ballenrine. The trick here is that he also put lift inside his shoes and then he take a them out one by one (-1cm) until his feet are flat. I do what he did.
How much did u pay for your lengthening journey?

chandler21

• Visitor
« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2017, 07:29:19 AM »

idk the exact amount but around 10K USD. I have ballerina both of my legs bc during lengthening I did not have physical therapy, just lay there until the frame are removed, which is 2 months and 1 week, turned more than 3 turns a day that's why the tendon is stretch fast enough. Now I can walk around but with limping. Dr. Linh is not very caringl, he did not call to ask me how i am doing at all, if I know sooner, i could have done it with dr. Thuy. I talked to him before, he's very nice guy.

Asiann123

« Reply #164 on: March 09, 2017, 07:50:05 AM »

idk the exact amount but around 10K USD. I have ballerina both of my legs bc during lengthening I did not have physical therapy, just lay there until the frame are removed, which is 2 months and 1 week, turned more than 3 turns a day that's why the tendon is stretch fast enough. Now I can walk around but with limping. Dr. Linh is not very caringl, he did not call to ask me how i am doing at all, if I know sooner, i could have done it with dr. Thuy. I talked to him before, he's very nice guy.

If you didn't excercise at all maybe you should call doctor Linh and let he do the tendon surgery. How bad is your legs? Can you walk without support? When you standing, how many cm from your highest point to the floor? That is expensive cause doctor Thuy and others doctor here in the hospital have the price for internationl patient. Which is 12600 include everything from room to food and physical therapy and complications

chandler21

• Visitor
« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2017, 08:04:05 AM »

i walk everywhere normal unsupported but limping maybe about 4-5 cm, not bad at all, i want to get the tendon surgery bc i want my heels to touch all the way to the ground flat so i don't have to deal with ballerina. yeah a little expensive, bc we went to have surgery at private hospital, everything very good service.

Asiann123

« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2017, 08:10:08 AM »

i walk everywhere normal unsupported but limping maybe about 4-5 cm, not bad at all, i want to get the tendon surgery bc i want my heels to touch all the way to the ground flat so i don't have to deal with ballerina. yeah a little expensive, bc we went to have surgery at private hospital, everything very good service.

I've talked to a guy who did tendon surgery. He said that u have to wait for around 3 weeks then your feet are 90 degree again. If you want to get back to work as soon as possible then go for it.

chandler21

• Visitor
« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2017, 08:19:00 AM »

that is not bad at all, my body heals pretty quickly and i take some tumeric and aloe vera in pills make me heal very quickly. 3 weeks is better than 3 months or more with limping

Asiann123

« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2017, 08:21:17 AM »

that is not bad at all, my body heals pretty quickly and i take some tumeric and aloe vera in pills make me heal very quickly. 3 weeks is better than 3 months or more with limping

Good luck bro. Wish u a speedy recovery.

chandler21

• Visitor
« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2017, 08:25:05 AM »

thanks, u too! I'll let you know when i can run  :D

Anndr000

« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2017, 04:42:18 PM »

Hi Asiann123,

So you started your journey May of 2016 and you weren't able to take the frames off until November of 2016? it took you 6 whole months to completely lengthen 7cm? i thought the lengthening process should have only taken 3-4 months?

Asiann123

« Reply #171 on: March 10, 2017, 04:50:53 PM »

Hi Asiann123,

So you started your journey May of 2016 and you weren't able to take the frames off until November of 2016? it took you 6 whole months to completely lengthen 7cm? i thought the lengthening process should have only taken 3-4 months?

Hey I didn't do my surgery on May please check my dairy again. I began my journey on May. I travelled to Ha Noi to meet doctor Luong first but things are not worked out so I went back to HCM city. I did my surgery on nearly end of June and I take my frame off on October.
I take a bit long because the exact cm I lengthening is 7.4cm I can show you my x-ray. Also, I have one complication which hold me back a bit so I stopped lengthening for around 2 week. I also wrote that on my dairy.

vn123

• Visitor
« Reply #172 on: March 11, 2017, 03:03:09 PM »

Hi Asiann123, I really admire your will and thoughtful thinking. I was going to join the journey but I m still considering so much. I really worry about pain and complications, that make me feel upset (those complications). Can I have your email via inbox, just want to be encouraged a bit from an experienced person. Maybe this is the luck of my life when I found this forum and found you a Vietnamese too. Thank you and wait for your reply!

Asiann123

« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2017, 03:10:58 PM »

Hi Asiann123, I really admire your will and thoughtful thinking. I was going to join the journey but I m still considering so much. I really worry about pain and complications, that make me feel upset (those complications). Can I have your email via inbox, just want to be encouraged a bit from an experienced person. Maybe this is the luck of my life when I found this forum and found you a Vietnamese too. Thank you and wait for your reply!
Hey no problem. Ask me anything, when I haven't done this I also wish someone give me the courage and honest experience.

Asiann123

« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2017, 07:06:15 AM »

Today is 9 months since my first surgery. Looking back, I have to say I hardly believe  I can do it.

- My knees funtion are okay. No knees pain or whatsoever discomfort in knees area. My sis too 
- My ballenrine is gone. Thanks god it is finally gone.
- I love my new height and would like to do femurs lengthening as well. But not now, maybe 2 -> 3 years.
- I still cannot run yet. I don't really enjoy running so it is no problem for me.
- I can climb stares
- I can go uphill, down hill no problem. Up hill is easier but down hill is not hard also.
- I can go swmiming
- I can carry stuff maximum 5kgs. I haven't tried to carry heavier because my bones are not fully healed
- People dont really notice about my new height.
100% back to normal activities.
I'm trying to update video clip but is it hard to update on youtube because it takes like forever to upload them so I just gave up. Any recommendation?

The Kaiser

« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2017, 11:10:58 AM »

Today is 9 months since my first surgery. Looking back, I have to say I hardly believe  I can do it.

- My knees funtion are okay. No knees pain or whatsoever discomfort in knees area. My sis too 
- I love my new height and would like to do femurs lengthening as well. But not now, maybe 2 -> 3 years.
- I still cannot run yet. I don't really enjoy running so it is no problem for me.
- I can climb stares
- I can go uphill, down hill no problem. Up hill is easier but down hill is not hard also.
- I can go swmiming
- I can carry stuff maximum 5kgs. I haven't tried to carry heavier because my bones are not fully healed
I'm trying to update video clip but is it hard to update on youtube because it takes like forever to upload them so I just gave up. Any recommendation?

Wooow its a great news especially with the huge amount you lengthened. Now you can walk normally 100%? how you like your new height and people didn't notice that mean it will not help you socially, isn't it?

doomsday

« Reply #176 on: April 25, 2017, 02:06:22 PM »

- I can climb stares
- I can go swmiming

give it another 6 months, eat a lot of proteins and you will be fine. ;)

Asiann123

« Reply #177 on: April 25, 2017, 09:04:45 PM »

[quote author=The Kaiser link=topic=3681.msg69347#msg69347 date=1493118658
Wooow its a great news especially with the huge amount you lengthened. Now you can walk normally 100%? how you like your new height and people didn't notice that mean it will not help you socially, isn't it?
[/quote]

I like my new height a lot. For the first time in my life I can stand taller than my mom. The part where people are not really notice about my height is the close friend and family member. They didn't questioning about my new height.
Yeah I can walk 100% like a normal person, since I've been back to stuying and working, no one ever made a comment about my walking so I think I'm pass 100%.

Asiann123

« Reply #178 on: April 25, 2017, 09:08:27 PM »

give it another 6 months, eat a lot of proteins and you will be fine. ;)

Thank you. I can feel that I'm getting better everyday so I'm in no rush for a 100% recovery. Hope in 6 months I can get back to my boxing classes.

dreams 123

• Visitor
« Reply #179 on: June 07, 2017, 03:49:53 AM »

Hi Asiann123 Tell me how you're gonna please  :-\ show me some pictures

Asiann123

« Reply #180 on: June 07, 2017, 09:50:12 AM »

Hi Asiann123 Tell me how you're gonna please  :-\ show me some pictures

Sorry but I dont understand what you mean. What kind of pic do you want me to send you? If you want pic of me walking or wearing frames you can go backward a few pages. I uploaded quite a few. Or you can send me private message and we can talk via email :) cheers.

dreams 123

• Visitor
« Reply #181 on: June 07, 2017, 02:42:49 PM »

Ok my mail siosio075@gmail.com     I have some questions : ***

Asiann123

« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2017, 11:22:16 PM »

Ok my mail siosio075@gmail.com     I have some questions : ***

Hey I already email you. Please check your mail box.

Asiann123

« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2017, 10:24:00 AM »

Hello again everyone. Such a long time. Today I had a check up and I took x-rays. Will update my x-rays after nearly a year. Doctor said next year on Feb maybe I'll need to do the nails removal surgery in Ha Noi because they will move to Ha Noi. Looking back I think I would never have thought I could do this surgery but everything turn out better than expect.
I was expected to been through a lot of pain but now I dont even remember what it was like when on the frames. Guess I was just in lots of luck to find the right doctor. I dont regret a thing when undergo this surgery. The reward is overwhelme all the hard time. It is tottally worth it. I have more confident and dont feel like i'm useless because of my height.
And I will update the daiary as the process go on. Maybe I will update video clip when I can run or play boxing after the nails removal. But I'm in the middle of the thinking because I'm affarid that someone may recognize me in real life if I post the video public. Soooooo not sure yet but i will def post photos.
I also decided to do the scars removal so I will also post it on here so that you guys know what the outcome will be.
I get tired when people constantly ask me about the scars. I'm not good at making up story :(.

Asiann123

« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2017, 10:34:08 AM »

Asiann123

« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2017, 10:35:34 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up