Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Penguinn- Precice II internal femurs with Dr. Parihar  (Read 185607 times)

frankie

• Visitor
Re: Penguinn- Precice II internal femurs with Dr. Parihar
« Reply #496 on: March 15, 2017, 11:15:24 PM »

Thank you for the answer penguinn but I have another question. How much money did you have in reserve for complications in case they came up? And how much would you recommend I have in reserve if I go with Parihar? Would 10K be enough?

Penguinn

« Reply #497 on: March 16, 2017, 04:25:19 AM »

Thank you for the answer penguinn but I have another question. How much money did you have in reserve for complications in case they came up? And how much would you recommend I have in reserve if I go with Parihar? Would 10K be enough?

How much ever, because my parents paid for the surgery. Yeah, 10K should be enough imo.

frankie

• Visitor
« Reply #498 on: March 16, 2017, 05:10:21 AM »

Also do you think there is a way I could get around having to give Parihar a contact who must know I am doing the surgery or is it really a must?

Penguinn

« Reply #499 on: March 16, 2017, 10:17:22 PM »

Also do you think there is a way I could get around having to give Parihar a contact who must know I am doing the surgery or is it really a must?

I don't think you could avoid that, no.

Smallindianman

• Visitor
« Reply #500 on: March 24, 2017, 07:27:02 PM »

For how much time one can not walk or perform daily activities after precise 2 nail removal.

Smallindianman

• Visitor
« Reply #501 on: March 29, 2017, 05:40:46 PM »

Hey penguinn is 3 months enough for the day of surgery to lengthening and to the point when I would be able to walk normally. Because I can only have 3 months before my admission in MBBS. My age is 18 years. Height 5 '3'.
I belong to a rich family (earning around 4-5 crore a year) but I want to know how did you convinced your parents for this surgery. I am scared to even tell about this surgery to my parents due to its cost and dangers.
It would be better to do with Paley or Parihar.

Moubgf

« Reply #502 on: March 29, 2017, 05:53:19 PM »

What is dr guichet email?

Penguinn

« Reply #503 on: March 29, 2017, 05:57:53 PM »

Hey penguinn is 3 months enough for the day of surgery to lengthening and to the point when I would be able to walk normally. Because I can only have 3 months before my admission in MBBS. My age is 18 years. Height 5 '3'.
I belong to a rich family (earning around 4-5 crore a year) but I want to know how did you convinced your parents for this surgery. I am scared to even tell about this surgery to my parents due to its cost and dangers.
It would be better to do with Paley or Parihar.

3 months should be enough for lengthening. No way you will walk properly in 3 months. If you have somewhere important to be in 3 months, forget about it.

Parihar is great but if you can afford Paley (4-5cr a year means you easily can) go for it.

Penguinn

« Reply #504 on: March 29, 2017, 06:01:36 PM »

What is dr guichet email?

Stop spamming the same thing on different threads.

Moubgf

« Reply #505 on: March 29, 2017, 06:13:39 PM »

Says the guy that does not have a single picture of his operation other than fake x-rays. And give me the email so i can stop spam then. I know almost everyone have it on this forum  ffs

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #506 on: March 29, 2017, 06:19:38 PM »

Can't you just look at his web page? seriously...
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Moubgf

« Reply #507 on: March 29, 2017, 06:21:06 PM »

Can't you just look at his web page? seriously...

Maybe i already did that. You can send in email but his adress is not visible. And he has new email all after he got an assistant. So give me adress whoever has it. Makes more trouble writing bull  instead of answering a simple question...seriously..

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #508 on: March 29, 2017, 06:21:28 PM »

Says the guy that does not have a single picture of his operation other than fake x-rays. And give me the email so i can stop spam then. I know almost everyone have it on this forum  ffs

k

Moubgf

« Reply #509 on: March 29, 2017, 06:24:01 PM »

k

Did i fk up your future plans now. Lol go there if you want im going guichet. No sweat of my back

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #510 on: March 29, 2017, 06:26:17 PM »

Did i fk up your future plans now. Lol go there if you want im going guichet. No sweat of my back

Who cares doe

Moubgf

« Reply #511 on: March 29, 2017, 06:26:58 PM »

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #512 on: March 29, 2017, 06:29:00 PM »

This is the mail: info@drguichet.com  Dr Guichet or Alisha his Office Manager answer it at the time they see fit. You are rude and annoying. As a patient of Dr. Guichet, I hope I don't see you in Milan.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #513 on: March 29, 2017, 06:30:51 PM »

Dont be jelly now

Ye wasting 70k euro for a medieval torture device is my life dream

Moubgf

« Reply #514 on: March 29, 2017, 06:32:37 PM »

This is the mail: info@drguichet.com  Dr Guichet or Alisha his Office Manager answer it at the time they see fit. You are rude and annoying. As a patient of Dr. Guichet, I hope I don't see you in Milan.

Thx bro, dont worry going london. Been thinking about milan since it seems cheaper. But nothing like havinf 24/7 support by guichet next door.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #515 on: March 29, 2017, 06:33:04 PM »

The pain is not a lot... the boredom however... :/
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Moubgf

« Reply #516 on: March 29, 2017, 06:35:01 PM »

Ye wasting 70k euro for a medieval torture device is my life dream

Fk the price just get it done. Could be 1 million who cares

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #517 on: March 29, 2017, 06:40:29 PM »

Thx bro, dont worry going london. Been thinking about milan since it seems cheaper. But nothing like havinf 24/7 support by guichet next door.

24/7 support hahhahahah how naive, I almost died laughing. Still, let's stop spamming. Respect for Penguinn!
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Moubgf

« Reply #518 on: March 29, 2017, 06:41:11 PM »

For pingviiin!!! 8)

Penguinn

« Reply #519 on: March 29, 2017, 07:28:33 PM »

That's not the way to go about asking for a doctor's e-mail. Last warning.
8 )  Taking a thread off topic

Do not derail threads with posts that are not related to the topic of the discussion. Post into a relevant topic or send a PM to interested parties.

9) Getting into an heated argument with someone

Similar to taking a thread off topic, start a private conversation with that person in  a civil manner.

10)  Hogging the Forum

Constantly replying to a thread (or multiple threads) by repeating the same points and not adding anything new to the discussion. 

Don't go around claiming someone's X-Rays are fake for absolutely no reason. Anyone that's a Parihar patient past or future(Kilo, Mtall) knows I'm real. You're not entitled to invading people's privacy if they don't wanna post pictures, and you're not entitled to Guichet's e-mail on random threads.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #520 on: March 29, 2017, 10:17:42 PM »

Seeing that slim tim's post history, it's pretty obvious that the guy is a mentally off... Don't think anyone gonna see him anywhere during their LL since he won't be doing any
I learned some stuff during this time

Smallindianman

• Visitor
« Reply #521 on: March 31, 2017, 06:53:49 PM »

Hey penguinn please help me bro. Will 3 and 1/2 month enough for to recover fully(ie. Walking normaly) when I go with doctor guichet.
Is guichet's method painfull in comparison to precise 2 of dror paley.

Penguinn

« Reply #522 on: March 31, 2017, 07:21:03 PM »

Hey penguinn please help me bro. Will 3 and 1/2 month enough for to recover fully(ie. Walking normaly) when I go with doctor guichet.
Is guichet's method painfull in comparison to precise 2 of dror paley.

I have never heard of a Guichet patient walking unaided within 3 and a half months but if we're going for record quick recoveries, I think he has had some great cases. I'm guessing you plan on doing 3". 3 and a half months is WAY too less for LL(even for 2".. heck even for 1"). Understand that even a super ideal best case scenario will not have you walking like a normal person within that time.

With a nail like Precice, lengthening will take 1mm a day x 75 days = 2.5 months, around 3 months if you take break days/don't start lengthening immediately. That's when your consolidation phase STARTS. That takes a few months depending on what you do. All this is not considering complications.

No sane doctor is going to take you as a patient if you tell them you have only 3.5 months. Your only choices are either to postpone whatever you wanted to do in 3 months or do LL another time. There's simply no way around this for you.

Smallindianman

• Visitor
« Reply #523 on: March 31, 2017, 07:47:55 PM »

Thanks a lot penguinn for answering my query. I am gonna pospond my plan of LL and do this after my graduation.
I hope at that time precice 3 would be available.
So now I am gonna buy some lifts like addheight which i have see on youtube.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #524 on: March 31, 2017, 09:40:23 PM »

I have never heard of a Guichet patient walking unaided within 3 and a half months but if we're going for record quick recoveries, I think he has had some great cases. I'm guessing you plan on doing 3". 3 and a half months is WAY too less for LL(even for 2".. heck even for 1"). Understand that even a super ideal best case scenario will not have you walking like a normal person within that time.

With a nail like Precice, lengthening will take 1mm a day x 75 days = 2.5 months, around 3 months if you take break days/don't start lengthening immediately. That's when your consolidation phase STARTS. That takes a few months depending on what you do. All this is not considering complications.

No sane doctor is going to take you as a patient if you tell them you have only 3.5 months. Your only choices are either to postpone whatever you wanted to do in 3 months or do LL another time. There's simply no way around this for you.

Hi Penguiin! I've seen a lot of patients walking unaided very soon. For example, they lengthened 6 cm in 55 days aprox, but they start walking a little without crutches one week before that. The people who had the surgery before me, are now walking. The case with the best recovery now only uses crutches to go upstairs, but can walk unaided (though he admits he walks like a penguin) less than 3 months post op
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Penguinn

« Reply #525 on: April 01, 2017, 04:54:57 AM »

Hi Penguiin! I've seen a lot of patients walking unaided very soon. For example, they lengthened 6 cm in 55 days aprox, but they start walking a little without crutches one week before that. The people who had the surgery before me, are now walking. The case with the best recovery now only uses crutches to go upstairs, but can walk unaided (though he admits he walks like a penguin) less than 3 months post op

That's incredible, but an exception. One simply cannot set a 3 month deadline for their LL, even if there's a small chance they could do it in that time.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #526 on: April 01, 2017, 09:01:24 AM »

That's incredible, but an exception. One simply cannot set a 3 month deadline for their LL, even if there's a small chance they could do it in that time.

I agree and not only that, walking in less than 3 months does NOT mean walking like a normal human being. I believe that for Dr Guichet patients the duration of REAL recovery is about 6 months.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23   Go Up