Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monegal debate  (Read 2918 times)

helloworld

Monegal debate
« on: March 11, 2017, 03:31:07 PM »

Let me please explain, and then close the discussion on this one.
To me it seemed as if notimportant believed in the things he was writing and was frustrated that other people did not seem to give him much attention and therefore he became more radical in what he was writing. I was hoping that by not categorically saying he is a troll but instead seeing the points where he is correct, that he would calm down and start looking at the evidence, like for example the diary and comments of 15 patients of Monegal here on this forum out of which 14 are positive and only Cooper is negative.

Notimportant is writing that I wrote something negative, but when you look at all my prior posts you will see 99% of what I wrote about my own experience with Dr. Monegal in Barcelona as well as what I heared from other current or former patients is positive.
Has there been a patient that has not been happy 100% in the past: yes, as is natural with any doctor. But from my and almost all other patients experience, Dr. Monegal is by far the best choice for CLL.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

hinuhan

• Visitor
Re: Monegal debate
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 09:20:09 PM »

To me it seemed as if notimportant believed in the things he was writing and was frustrated that other people did not seem to give him much attention and therefore he became more radical in what he was writing. I was hoping that by not categorically saying he is a troll but instead seeing the points where he is correct, that he would calm down and start looking at the evidence, like for example the diary and comments of 15 patients of Monegal here on this forum out of which 14 are positive and only Cooper is negative.

Notimportant is writing that I wrote something negative, but when you look at all my prior posts you will see 99% of what I wrote about my own experience with Dr. Monegal in Barcelona as well as what I heared from other current or former patients is positive.
Has there been a patient that has not been happy 100% in the past: yes, as is natural with any doctor. But from my and almost all other patients experience, Dr. Monegal is by far the best choice for CLL.

I'm so sorry Unicorn messing up your diary but someone has to tell something against this holy  ! I've been following this forum for a long long time. Now I really need to comment on the prior post.

If you look at all the posts by Dr. Monegal's patients you will ALWAYS see positive posts and all negative posts, as notimportant and LLuser (maybe same person?) stated, are deleted. I thought this forum is different to the old one? But it seems its not!

As notimportant pointed out pretty well all his patients seem to worship him. I really think its because they are dependent on him and everybody knows that surgeons are visiting this forum. Nobody can really tell the truth except they've left LL behind them and are more or less "free".

So please stop worshipping a doctor and telling "he's by far the best choice for CLL", which is def. not true! There are way better ones e.g. US. And even though I think notimportant is really rude to Monegals patients (e.g. musicmaker, he's always pointing out the story and I think it might hurt these patients) he IS right! I've talked to a lot of patients trying to find the right one for my LL and I've also heard a lot of crazy stories and actually I decided not to do LL right now. Still earning enough money to visit a really good doctor and not spending my money to a cheaper one who might destroy my life.

Please don't mess up this forum as the old one. This is really not helpful for future LLpatients. You're potentially destroying people's life by telling false stories!

Cheers!

Auron

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 09:56:47 PM »

I'm so sorry Unicorn messing up your diary but someone has to tell something against this holy crap! I've been following this forum for a long long time. Now I really need to comment on the prior post.

If you look at all the posts by Dr. Monegal's patients you will ALWAYS see positive posts and all negative posts, as notimportant and LLuser (maybe same person?) stated, are deleted. I thought this forum is different to the old one? But it seems its not!

As notimportant pointed out pretty well all his patients seem to worship him. I really think its because they are dependent on him and everybody knows that surgeons are visiting this forum. Nobody can really tell the truth except they've left LL behind them and are more or less "free".

So please stop worshipping a doctor and telling "he's by far the best choice for CLL", which is def. not true! There are way better ones e.g. US. And even though I think notimportant is really rude to Monegals patients (e.g. musicmaker, he's always pointing out the story and I think it might hurt these patients) he IS right! I've talked to a lot of patients trying to find the right one for my LL and I've also heard a lot of crazy stories and actually I decided not to do LL right now. Still earning enough money to visit a really good doctor and not spending my money to a cheaper one who might destroy my life.

Please don't mess up this forum as the old one. This is really not helpful for future LLpatients. You're potentially destroying people's life by telling false stories!

Cheers!

It's either LLuser or a new account attacking Dr. Monegal. Nothing new here, move along guys.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 11:48:40 PM by Auron »

TIBIKE200

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 10:05:32 PM »

Why are you monegal patients always hijacking other threads? Truly, you guys are the only ones who speak about their doc the way you do (Best, OMG SO AWSOME DOC etc..).
  Marketing scheme or not, it is not very convincing and you should stop. Update your diary about your experience with monegal and if you will end with good results it will be a better proof than any bullcrap you keep posting on other threads.

Anyway, LLUSER new user needs to be banned because it seems that he went back to hijack other threads and repeat the same mantra about musicmaker and all.
   Sincerly, I believe both he and those two monegal patients should be banned for all the hijacking they are doing recently (Him permanently, them for a short period)
I learned some stuff during this time

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 10:08:04 PM »

Why are you monegal patients always hijacking other threads? Truly, you guys are the only ones who speak about their doc the way you do (Best, OMG SO AWSOME DOC etc..).
  Marketing scheme or not, it is not very convincing and you should stop. Update your diary about your experience with monegal and if you will end with good results it will be a better proof than any bullcrap you keep posting on other threads.

Anyway, LLUSER new user needs to be banned because it seems that he went back to hijack other threads and repeat the same mantra about musicmaker and all.
   Sincerly, I believe both he and those two monegal patients should be banned for all the hijacking they are doing recently (Him permanently, them for a short period)

Banning monegal patients?
Banning LLuser clone accounts?

Btw i support it fully, lluser on this forum is quite a standard but amount of people fanboying monegal recently went rly high.

Auron

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 10:11:33 PM »

Provided that you have eyes and a brain, you would have noticed that we are also the only ones who are being attacked by a troll who refuses to stay banned. I'm being acused of telling false stories and being manipulated by a doctor which is not true. Of course I will defend myself.

hinuhan

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2017, 10:40:07 PM »

I'm not attacking especially Dr. Monegal's patients. Actually I've read a lot of false stories here and in the old forum from all different kind of surgeons. It's obvious that real diaries are rare. And this makes me sad because as I sad it might lead to false decisions for future LLers. Even I got brainwashed by all stories the doctors told me.

Anyway I'm ok with being banned even though people are wrong stating my identity. I just wanted to state my opinion. And btw why should I say negative things about the other User if as you said it was me?!

And as I also said: I'm sorry to hijack another diary. Esp. the one of Unicorn who I believe has a lot of things in her head and doesn't want to bother with people destroying her diary. So I really hope Dr. Guichet is taking responsibility and take care of her!

notimportant

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2017, 11:39:48 PM »

I'm not hinuhan and I don't want to hijack Unicorn's diary. The thread should be split by mods. I will reply in the new thread if people want.
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

Auron

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2017, 11:46:14 PM »

I'm not hinuhan and I don't want to hijack Unicorn's diary. The thread should be split by mods. I will reply in the new thread if people want.
I said Lluser was hinuhan not you. Didn't you say you were not Lluser?

Oops, I think you just fell for my trap.

notimportant

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2017, 11:57:49 PM »

You said I was LLuser and you said the new guy was LLuser so you 'said' I was both. Don't hijack the thread please. You deserve the ban more than me. Use PM.

Auron

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 12:02:32 AM »

You said I was LLuser and you said the new guy was LLuser so you 'said' I was both. Don't hijack the thread please. You deserve the ban more than me. Use PM.
I'll say it again. I was ONLY referring to Lluser. Sorry, I'm just having fun with your blatantly lies. Hows your femurs and tibias coming along btw?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2017, 12:11:51 AM »

Actually Auron you are less "hijacky" than helloworld but still, you should just ignore.

I was talking about notimportant who is abviously LLuser not you hinuhan
I learned some stuff during this time

Bander72

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2017, 03:59:46 AM »

From both sides, their post should be deleted if this is not a mongeal thread. This is by far the worst hijacking of a thread that I have seen considering that unicorn is sharing with us the horrible experience that she is growing through. What is next taking over Chris thread as well?
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Penguinn

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2017, 04:28:15 AM »

From both sides, their post should be deleted if this is not a mongeal thread. This is by far the worst hijacking of a thread that I have seen considering that unicorn is sharing with us the horrible experience that she is growing through. What is next taking over Chris thread as well?

Split and moved to discussions.

The next time, a warning will be issued.
Minor Violations (will result in warning or moderator review if repeated)

8 )  Taking a thread off topic

Do not derail threads with posts that are not related to the topic of the discussion. Post into a relevant topic or send a PM to interested parties.

10)  Hogging the Forum

Constantly replying to a thread (or multiple threads) by repeating the same points and not adding anything new to the discussion. 

crimsontide

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2017, 05:11:38 AM »

this post makes Monegal look bad. I hope you know that.  The last sentence you wrote is way too hyperbolic

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2017, 08:36:45 PM »

It's tiring that every single thread at the moment is eventually being derailed into the exact same discussion, whether positive - through the almost advertisement like recommendations from helloworld on different doctors patient diaries such as the one and only Rozbruch diary we have or negative - from notimportant endlessly criticizing and spamming the same comments in any thread he can about Doctor Alex Monegal and I'm not sure who is damaging his reputation more.

It's tiresome and it's slowly but surely irritating everyone, driving users away and dragging the forum down. Please stop.

notimportant

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2017, 08:59:10 PM »

Lluser1 used to spam the forum but he was banned. I criticize Fitbone and Dr Monegal and the fake PT because I received PM and moderators can check but I don't spam.

I feel very sorry about Musicmaker and I want to apologize if I made her feel bad. I thought some real stuff people should know to avoid the same problems she had.

jojo

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2017, 09:27:42 PM »

How is it going ?

onemorefoot

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2017, 05:44:35 AM »

Stop this, everybody here knows what is going on, for sanity.
Budget will determine my future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up