Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 16 year old boy who's already 6'0"  (Read 9271 times)

IwannaBeTaller

Re: 16 year old boy who's already 6'0"
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2017, 10:16:31 PM »

Delete this comment.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Body Builder

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2017, 10:23:04 PM »

If that was true, I wouldn't have even considered it in the first place. To me, being 6'5" is VERY positive. And, do you really think that going from 6'1" (let's assume I will get there after 5 years) to 6'5" is not that substantial? You short dudes REALLY make this height sound celestial, where it's the shortest tall height out there (along with 5'11. In European countries). In a couple of generations, 6'0" will be nothing but average. In fact, in a class of Europeans, that's roughly what the average is for the young adults and teens. At least in mine. What's so great about being average height, anyways? If you're doing it for women, they mostly like really tall guys. If you're doing it to look more masculine, you're not really that big at average height. Why is it better if I'm starting at a shorter height?
For you.
For aesthetics and what women answered in any survey, anything more than 6.3 is too much and not good looking compared to 6-6.1 ft .
And no, very tall guys hardly ever look masculine at all.
Most of the times have skinny bodies or bodies which seems unfit because most of the times they can't have serious muscles.
The most masculine and aesthetic male bodies are at 5.10 to 6ft.
And I don't know about future generations in 20-30 years, I care about now and I compare myself with men of my generation, not to next generations.

So, a 6ft height is from very good to ideal and much better in everything than 6.5.
But if you want to be 6.5, do what you want. After all you are just a kid now, maybe in one year you forget completely about all these and start having problems with something else like your face, your muscles etc.
When you grow up and be at least 20, then come again to talk more seriously.

Taciturn

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2017, 10:29:20 PM »

Taciturn

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2017, 10:32:17 PM »

For you.
For aesthetics and what women answered in any survey, anything more than 6.3 is too much and not good looking compared to 6-6.1 ft .
And no, very tall guys hardly ever look masculine at all.
Most of the times have skinny bodies or bodies which seems unfit because most of the times they can't have serious muscles.
The most masculine and aesthetic male bodies are at 5.10 to 6ft.
And I don't know about future generations in 20-30 years, I care about now and I compare myself with men of my generation, not to next generations.

So, a 6ft height is from very good to ideal and much better in everything than 6.5.
But if you want to be 6.5, do what you want. After all you are just a kid now, maybe in one year you forget completely about all these and start having problems with something else like your face, your muscles etc.
When you grow up and be at least 20, then come again to talk more seriously.

Are you kidding me? Are you telling me guys like Jason Momoa and Chris Hemsworth are all not masculine looking? Just because you're tall, doesn't mean that you need to be skinny. I'm not saying I will look like these guys after I do this surgery, I'm just saying that I would like myself more. And, I doubt it. I doubt any woman would choose a 6'0" guy over a 6'4" guy. Maybe 6'6"+ is far too tall, but 6'4" is awesome. It's really tall, but it's not TOO towering.

vegeta24

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2017, 10:32:45 PM »

First open-minded response. Thanks. Yes, I agree, but only if I grew at least 3 CM. It doesn't seem like it. I look pretty developed already. I know that I cannot retain 100% of my athletic ability, and I would choose being taller to playing sports on a competitive level. I will still be able to run, jog, walk, lift weights, and do exercises like squats, right? Those are the only important things to me.

Most likely, remember nothing is certain. Some guy named Apo went from 5'7 to 6'2 and looks like he is fine for now but he will most likely have problems later in life. Most likely you will be able to do all of those things in normal fashion. It seems generally people who do 5cm and under mostly go back to normal, that is if they go to a respectable surgeon and follow all of their instructions and are motivated in rehabilitation. What the people here are telling you is that it's not worth it for your height, I do agree with them but it's your body not mine. I understand you don't want to hear "you shouldn't do this" "you have a good height already" so I won't throw that type of talk at you. Just remember that this surgery is not a walk in the park, it's a SERIOUS life decision that only you can decide if it's worth it. If you're set on doing this, I strongly advise not going over 4cm, just my take. You are 16, trust me your opinions will change.

Users like bodybuilder are just trying to help you out, he has gone through this surgery before so he knows it is not easy. You are a great height, do not take that for granted.

google42

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2017, 10:35:11 PM »

Most likely, remember nothing is certain. Some guy named Apo went from 5'7 to 6'2 and looks like he is fine for now but he will most likely have problems later in life. Most likely you will be able to do all of those things in normal fashion. It seems generally people who do 5cm and under mostly go back to normal, that is if they go to a respectable surgeon and follow all of their instructions and are motivated in rehabilitation. What the people here are telling you is that it's not worth it for your height, I do agree with them but it's your body not mine. I understand you don't want to hear "you shouldn't do this" "you have a good height already" so I won't throw that type of talk at you. Just remember that this surgery is not a walk in the park, it's a SERIOUS life decision that only you can decide if it's worth it. If you're set on doing this, I strongly advise not going over 4cm, just my take.

That guy from old forum ? I believe it was 5'6" to 6 feet, at least that's what I've read everywhere.

Taciturn

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2017, 10:37:00 PM »

Most likely, remember nothing is certain. Some guy named Apo went from 5'7 to 6'2 and looks like he is fine for now but he will most likely have problems later in life. Most likely you will be able to do all of those things in normal fashion. It seems generally people who do 5cm and under mostly go back to normal, that is if they go to a respectable surgeon and follow all of their instructions and are motivated in rehabilitation. What the people here are telling you is that it's not worth it for your height, I do agree with them but it's your body not mine. I understand you don't want to hear "you shouldn't do this" "you have a good height already" so I won't throw that type of talk at you. Just remember that this surgery is not a walk in the park, it's a SERIOUS life decision that only you can decide if it's worth it. If you're set on doing this, I strongly advise not going over 4cm, just my take. You are 16, trust me your opinions will change.

I respect you for this. I know my opinions are gonna change. I might never ever do it. I'm just inquiring. I'm trying to find out whether I want to do it or not. I'm not saying I've made the decision and I'm going under the knife tomorrow. I know people here are saying that, but I just can't seem to agree with it. I'm kind of curious, why do you personally think it's not worth it for my height?

What I pictured would be ideal is go for 4 or 5 cm on each segment. That Apo guy did 7 inches, which is insane

vegeta24

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2017, 10:37:23 PM »

It's not worth it for your height because 6'0-6'2 is the best height range, period. After 6'2-6'3 height becomes more of a negative than a positive. You'll become too tall for most women believe it or not. Coming from a guy who has looked through many studies and used to obsess about this. Most males also over-exaggerate their height. Apparently everyone on the internet is 6'0+ tall these days on various forums. 6'4 dudes in my opinion just look too large, and that's not always a good thing.

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2017, 10:37:38 PM »

we should just completely ignore these type of threads

Taciturn

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2017, 10:39:24 PM »

we should just completely ignore these type of threads

That's not very nice.

Taciturn

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2017, 10:42:01 PM »

Well, 6'4 isn't all that far from 6'3. Isn't 6'3 better than 6'1? It's taller, but you're not enormously tall, and neither are you so tall that you have insanely long legs, fked proportions, bad muscle insertions, or bad ability to put on muscle. 6'3 is a pretty solid height

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2017, 10:44:32 PM »

That's not very nice.

if being 6'3-6'5 is what'll make you happy then do it because at the end of the day it's what makes you happy not us but there are ppl here busting their ass to be half ur height and ur potraying as if u have a bad life. Where do you live?

Taciturn

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2017, 10:53:31 PM »

if being 6'3-6'5 is what'll make you happy then do it because at the end of the day it's what makes you happy not us but there are ppl here busting their ass to be half ur height and ur potraying as if u have a bad life. Where do you live?

see, it's responses like yours that piss me the f*ck off. dude, I NEVER SAID anyone ever treated me in a discriminate or prejudiced manner because of my height. my life is normal. no, girls dont bend over in the middle of the street whenever they see me, and neither do men "fear" me because im 6'0 either. im in the same boat as you all are, i sympathize with any person that had to go through any hardship because of their height, ESPECIALLY men, but please dont make it seem like i have everything perfect in my life and that my height is internationally acclaimed as the ideal height and i still want an increase. im just a normal guy with height dysmorphia like you guys are, but my starting height is a little higher. i already explained that this problem arises from within me, and that i dont give a fk about what girls think. if a girl loves me, shes gonna love me whether im 7'0 or 5'0. its again, a personal goal. i live in the european side of turkey, where people here are all of european descent, so they're all pretty tall. but honestly, i dont want to use that as an excuse. i dont compare myself to them. i just like 6'4, i dont know what it is....maybe i am an idiot. sorry for wasting your time...

vegeta24

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2017, 10:59:07 PM »

6'4 is overrated unless you're a basketball player/sports star. It simply is honestly too tall. If you must do this surgery stick to 4 cm =6"1.6 in shoes 6'2 or 6'2.5 if you do 5cm that's basically 6'2 barefoot and 6'3 in shoes. Many dudes claim their height is the one or shoes or over-exaggerate it to begin with. 6'2 is the 99th percentile in height and I urge you not to do two segments for your own personal health/safety. It's simply not worth it.

Taciturn

« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2017, 11:00:37 PM »

6'4 is overrated unless you're a basketball player/sports star. It simply is honestly too tall. If you must do this surgery stick to 4 cm =6"1.6 in shoes 6'2 or 6'2.5 if you do 5cm that's basically 6'2 barefoot and 6'3 in shoes. Many dudes claim their height is the one or shoes or over-exaggerate it to begin with. 6'2 is the 99th percentile in height and I urge you not to do two segments for your own personal health/safety. It's simply not worth it.

Yeah, this makes sense. If I ever make it to 6'1 in the future, i'll just do 2 inches in one segment and be done with it

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2017, 11:04:08 PM »

see, it's responses like yours that piss me the f*ck off. dude, I NEVER SAID anyone ever treated me in a discriminate or prejudiced manner because of my height. my life is normal. no, girls dont bend over in the middle of the street whenever they see me, and neither do men "fear" me because im 6'0 either. im in the same boat as you all are, i sympathize with any person that had to go through any hardship because of their height, ESPECIALLY men, but please dont make it seem like i have everything perfect in my life and that my height is internationally acclaimed as the ideal height and i still want an increase. im just a normal guy with height dysmorphia like you guys are, but my starting height is a little higher. i already explained that this problem arises from within me, and that i dont give a fk about what girls think. if a girl loves me, shes gonna love me whether im 7'0 or 5'0. its again, a personal goal. i live in the european side of turkey, where people here are all of european descent, so they're all pretty tall. but honestly, i dont want to use that as an excuse. i dont compare myself to them. i just like 6'4, i dont know what it is....maybe i am an idiot. sorry for wasting your time...

exactly, ur height isn't fking up ur life therefore after LL u wont benefit anything. waste of ur money,time and athleticism. bro u are 16 and stressing about this crap that'll cost you thousands of dollars that could've been spent on some other crap. i wish i was naturally 6'0 so i wouldn't have to worry about spending tens of thousands on some dumb ass surgery. you probably won't even get the surgery anyway  down the line you'll realize its all in ur head and not worth it. dont you think we all want to be some fkin 6'3 200lbs beast? and yeah i like 6'8 i fantasize about being overly tall and towering over everyone but its all a pipe dream. do what makes u happy its not my legs

Chris

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2017, 11:06:26 PM »

Are you still going to post pictures of you?
You came here for advice, but you fight everyone and everything, just because you don't like to read what experienced LLers tell you.
You accuse friendly users of not helping, even though they clearly try to, but to this point, you have never done anything to help them by providing the material you promised.
You yourself are off-topic.
You want to know if a total gain of 4 inches might skew your proportions and if they think that an increase in total of 10 cm would be too much.
It's your own fault which direction this thread is taking.
Be yourself "useful" and post your pictures, then you will get your answers.
And don't even try to argue with me over this!
I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2017, 11:21:40 PM »

As far as I know, mean height in Turkey is a whopping 173 cm. Talk about a confident man who is unhappy at 6 feet in that country. Now I'm sure I'm gonna be told by our new member that the European side of Turkey is much, much taller, and of course young Turks must be easily all be 6'1 and above, because as we've heard countless of times, "the young generation is tall, very tall, belive me, I wouldn't lie to you." Anyway I really believe this forum should have stricter rules for allowing new members, perhaps filling out a short questionnaire while registering plus a personal approval by a moderator would be very advisable to improve the quality of this place. This is above all a forum about a serious matter, so quality is needed. This is a serious suggestion by the way, so now let the drama in this thread continue in 3, 2, 1...

TnaTna

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2017, 11:29:14 PM »

That guy is obviously a troll, don't fall for it.

Taciturn

« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2017, 11:37:23 PM »

Are you still going to post pictures of you?
You came here for advice, but you fight everyone and everything, just because you don't like to read what experienced LLers tell you.
You accuse friendly users of not helping, even though they clearly try to, but to this point, you have never done anything to help them by providing the material you promised.
You yourself are off-topic.
You want to know if a total gain of 4 inches might skew your proportions and if they think that an increase in total of 10 cm would be too much.
It's your own fault which direction this thread is taking.
Be yourself "useful" and post your pictures, then you will get your answers.
And don't even try to argue with me over this!

Jesus Christ, you came with a vengeance from that other thread. Calm down. First of all, Chris, I never fought with anyone here, I only argued with my own experiences and beliefs. What everyone is doing.

My inquiry was obviously about proportions, but everyone seemed to swerve away from that (or actually not tackle the subject AT ALL. Only one guy in this whole thread even MENTIONED proportions). I'm not the one digressing. No one here said a total increase of 10 CM would be too much after taking into account my proportions and my numbers, they just straight up told me that my feelings are invalid because I'm already "tall" to them. I understand I may be a pain in the ass, but I'm trying to be reasonable here. Mental body image issues, or dysmorphia, are not exclusive to a certain height. It doesn't really make me feel all that great when a guy comes in and says: "You are by normal standards tall, therefore all of your insecurities, and body image issues are irrelevant". Granted, some guys here were great, insightful, understanding, and informative, but most weren't, so stop making me look worse than I am. I will post a picture, but the fact that no one even mentioned proportions in the first place, shows that they probably wouldn't have reacted drastically different if I DID provide pictures.

Taciturn

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2017, 11:42:00 PM »

As far as I know, mean height in Turkey is a whopping 173 cm. Talk about a confident man who is unhappy at 6 feet in that country. Now I'm sure I'm gonna be told by our new member that the European side of Turkey is much, much taller, and of course young Turks must be easily all be 6'1 and above, because as we've heard countless of times, "the young generation is tall, very tall, belive me, I wouldn't lie to you." Anyway I really believe this forum should have stricter rules for allowing new members, perhaps filling out a short questionnaire while registering plus a personal approval by a moderator would be very advisable to improve the quality of this place. This is above all a forum about a serious matter, so quality is needed. This is a serious suggestion by the way, so now let the drama in this thread continue in 3, 2, 1...

Wow, with utmost respect, you are a bitter f*ck. You don't even take me seriously whatsoever. You can't even BEGIN to consider my issues or pay any respect to me. I never said the average height in Turkey is 6'1". I said the European side of the country has a lot of tall people, and yes, the new generation is taller than the previous one. Are all of my feelings and insecurities suddenly invalid and unworthy of anything just because I'm taller than you? I've seen A LOT of 5'10" guys in here, do you give them this much crap, too?

Body Builder

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2017, 11:46:46 PM »

Are you kidding me? Are you telling me guys like Jason Momoa and Chris Hemsworth are all not masculine looking? Just because you're tall, doesn't mean that you need to be skinny. I'm not saying I will look like these guys after I do this surgery, I'm just saying that I would like myself more. And, I doubt it. I doubt any woman would choose a 6'0" guy over a 6'4" guy. Maybe 6'6"+ is far too tall, but 6'4" is awesome. It's really tall, but it's not TOO towering.
Because Momoa is masculine that hasn't to do with all the people of his height.
He is the exception.
And Lee Priest, the legendary bber, looks more masculine than Momoa and he is 5.4. What does that mean? He is an exception too.

And if women would prefer 6.4 ft men from 6 ft, then in almost all surveys the ideal height for men would have been 6.4, not 6 or 6.1 ft. But in all these surveys the best height for men is 6.1 at max.

If you like yourself more do it and become 6.4.
But I am talking objectively and in reality 6.4 is not better from 6-6.1 ft in anything.
Thats what I'm trying to say. You can't do what you want but you can't change the reality which is that men at 6ft have no benefit of doing LL and after 6.3ft height starts to become a drawback, not a benefit.
Thats the truth no matter what you want to do with your body.

Taciturn

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2017, 11:54:26 PM »

Because Momoa is masculine that hasn't to do with all the people of his height.
He is the exception.
And Lee Priest, the legendary bber, looks more masculine than Momoa and he is 5.4. What does that mean? He is an exception too.

And if women would prefer 6.4 ft men from 6 ft, then in almost all surveys the ideal height for men would have been 6.4, not 6 or 6.1 ft. But in all these surveys the best height for men is 6.1 at max.

If you like yourself more do it and become 6.4.
But I am talking objectively and in reality 6.4 is not better from 6-6.1 ft in anything.
Thats what I'm trying to say. You can't do what you want but you can't change the reality which is that men at 6ft have no benefit of doing LL and after 6.3ft height starts to become a drawback, not a benefit.
Thats the truth no matter what you want to do with your body.

I totally agree. Men of all heights can be physically masculine, just like men of all heights can be the opposite, regardless of height. Again, I honestly do not care about these surveys, what women think, and what women want when it comes to height. 5'0" guys are getting p*ssy, and 7'0" guys are getting p*ssy. If she's choosing me for my height, I'm not interested in her in the first place. I'm sorry, but objectively, 6'0" is in no way superior to 6'4". 6'0" is good, but 6'4" is better. You're taller than the very vast majority of people, you stand out, but you do not look like a giant, or look too tall, or kind of grotesque like 6'6+ guys do. I am doing this for me. My own desire to be taller.

Oh, and Lee Priest isn't more masculine than Jason. He's more muscular, but that doesn't necessarily translate into more masculine. Lee does have amazing arms, though.

Bander72

« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2017, 07:54:37 AM »

Unless you abnormally have too long tibia or femur or just supper crazy long legs you will look okay. One reason is that you said you would do 2 surgeries and not 1 so one segment won't increase by 10 cm. Also the taller you are the more you can get away with it because it will be a smaller percent of your proportions that will taller which will be more safer and less noticeable. Ironically the shorter guys that need it more will look weird with big amounts, just look at Apotheosis that looks like a preying mantis. And I won't mention your height since I doubt you will get the surgery, you're just a kid and will probably find something else to obsess about later.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Taciturn

« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2017, 12:51:29 PM »

Unless you abnormally have too long tibia or femur or just supper crazy long legs you will look okay. One reason is that you said you would do 2 surgeries and not 1 so one segment won't increase by 10 cm. Also the taller you are the more you can get away with it because it will be a smaller percent of your proportions that will taller which will be more safer and less noticeable. Ironically the shorter guys that need it more will look weird with big amounts, just look at Apotheosis that looks like a preying mantis. And I won't mention your height since I doubt you will get the surgery, you're just a kid and will probably find something else to obsess about later.

Why do you doubt it? It's a dream of mine. If I'm by any measure stupid, crazy, or blind to the truth, you are too. You're going from 5'9" to 5'11". Yes, 2 inches is a noticeable difference, but not major at all, and you'd still be pretty close to average height. Whatever, I won't judge you. And yes, the two surgery thing people did clear up for me. It's not worth it to get two.

I'm a kid.....and? Aren't YOU obsessing over it, too? You detest your height so much, that you're going as far as considering undergoing such a major surgery. Great argument.

Taciturn

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2017, 01:13:41 PM »

exactly, ur height isn't fking up ur life therefore after LL u wont benefit anything. waste of ur money,time and athleticism. bro u are 16 and stressing about this crap that'll cost you thousands of dollars that could've been spent on some other crap. i wish i was naturally 6'0 so i wouldn't have to worry about spending tens of thousands on some dumb ass surgery. you probably won't even get the surgery anyway  down the line you'll realize its all in ur head and not worth it. dont you think we all want to be some fkin 6'3 200lbs beast? and yeah i like 6'8 i fantasize about being overly tall and towering over everyone but its all a pipe dream. do what makes u happy its not my legs

What's your height? I mean, I doubt it's fking up your life that much, and if it IS fking up your life, you really think 2 inches will turn your life around? I'm friends with guys shorter than me, and most of them get FAAAAR more girls than me, and no bigger guys bully them or fk with them, so do you really think it's because of your height? Exactly! We all deep down wanna be 6'3, so why are these guys saying "its too tall"? I did say that the benefit is that im gonna like my height more

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2017, 02:41:55 PM »

We all deep down wanna be 6'3

No we don't, dude. Don't confuse the fantasies of a 16 year old boy with that of grown up adults.

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2017, 03:52:29 PM »

What's your height? I mean, I doubt it's fking up your life that much, and if it IS fking up your life, you really think 2 inches will turn your life around? I'm friends with guys shorter than me, and most of them get FAAAAR more girls than me, and no bigger guys bully them or fk with them, so do you really think it's because of your height? Exactly! We all deep down wanna be 6'3, so why are these guys saying "its too tall"? I did say that the benefit is that im gonna like my height more

Trust me if you were my starting height you would've already shot yourself in the head. and 2 inches won't change   which is why im probably gonna be the next apo to be honest. Also, I've said this before and I'll say it again your friends may be short and getting lots of more females than you but if they were 5'10+ the females would see them as more masculine,alpha whatever. But I'm not undergoing LL to be seen as more alpha. Height is just an addicting thing. Apotheosis for example could've easily stopped lengthening at 5'11 and have been grateful but he wanted more height. Height is an amazing thing.  Seeing things that u saw as big aren't so big anymore and ur also engaging with the world in a different way. They don't see you as some manlet midget anymore. Idk why im even talking to a teen. You'll probably naturally forget about height. There are plenty of people that are 6'0 and running healthy happy lives that's the average height for a successful male.     

Taciturn

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2017, 06:03:35 PM »

Trust me if you were my starting height you would've already shot yourself in the head. and 2 inches won't change crap which is why im probably gonna be the next apo to be honest. Also, I've said this before and I'll say it again your friends may be short and getting lots of more females than you but if they were 5'10+ the females would see them as more masculine,alpha whatever. But I'm not undergoing LL to be seen as more alpha. Height is just an addicting thing. Apotheosis for example could've easily stopped lengthening at 5'11 and have been grateful but he wanted more height. Height is an amazing thing.  Seeing things that u saw as big aren't so big anymore and ur also engaging with the world in a different way. They don't see you as some manlet midget anymore. Idk why im even talking to a teen. You'll probably naturally forget about height. There are plenty of people that are 6'0 and running healthy happy lives that's the average height for a successful male.   

You did nothing but provide more reason for me to lengthen. Come on, dude, 6'4" is SO much better than 6'0". Yes, it's not equal to how much better 6'0" is to being like 5'5", but that's exactly why you fail to see my point. To you, I'm already on the pinnacle, and lengthening would be overdoing it, and the height gain of 4 inches is not worth the pain, money and time, but that's exactly how i see YOUR desires. I've seen 5'0 guys plan to get to 5'4, and im like, is it really worth it? you'd still be considered very short. you're not changing anything. im transitioning from being tall, to being very tall. these guys are going from short, to short. or short, to barley average. what do you think?

Taciturn

« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2017, 06:05:50 PM »

No we don't, dude. Don't confuse the fantasies of a 16 year old boy with that of grown up adults.

You don't wish to be tall? You must have a really good reason to be on this site. Otherwise, you're just bitter, butthurt, and hypocritical.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2017, 06:51:33 PM »

You don't wish to be tall? You must have a really good reason to be on this site. Otherwise, you're just bitter, butthurt, and hypocritical.

True, I wish to be more average. I would not be on this site if I were a strong 5'9'' or 5'10''. Wishing to be tall is pretty childish IMO, perhaps when I was 12 or 13 years old I fantasized about being 6'3'', but I'm long over that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up