Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 16 year old boy who's already 6'0"  (Read 9278 times)

Taciturn

Re: 16 year old boy who's already 6'0"
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2017, 06:03:35 PM »

Trust me if you were my starting height you would've already shot yourself in the head. and 2 inches won't change crap which is why im probably gonna be the next apo to be honest. Also, I've said this before and I'll say it again your friends may be short and getting lots of more females than you but if they were 5'10+ the females would see them as more masculine,alpha whatever. But I'm not undergoing LL to be seen as more alpha. Height is just an addicting thing. Apotheosis for example could've easily stopped lengthening at 5'11 and have been grateful but he wanted more height. Height is an amazing thing.  Seeing things that u saw as big aren't so big anymore and ur also engaging with the world in a different way. They don't see you as some manlet midget anymore. Idk why im even talking to a teen. You'll probably naturally forget about height. There are plenty of people that are 6'0 and running healthy happy lives that's the average height for a successful male.   

You did nothing but provide more reason for me to lengthen. Come on, dude, 6'4" is SO much better than 6'0". Yes, it's not equal to how much better 6'0" is to being like 5'5", but that's exactly why you fail to see my point. To you, I'm already on the pinnacle, and lengthening would be overdoing it, and the height gain of 4 inches is not worth the pain, money and time, but that's exactly how i see YOUR desires. I've seen 5'0 guys plan to get to 5'4, and im like, is it really worth it? you'd still be considered very short. you're not changing anything. im transitioning from being tall, to being very tall. these guys are going from short, to short. or short, to barley average. what do you think?

Taciturn

« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2017, 06:05:50 PM »

No we don't, dude. Don't confuse the fantasies of a 16 year old boy with that of grown up adults.

You don't wish to be tall? You must have a really good reason to be on this site. Otherwise, you're just bitter, butthurt, and hypocritical.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2017, 06:51:33 PM »

You don't wish to be tall? You must have a really good reason to be on this site. Otherwise, you're just bitter, butthurt, and hypocritical.

True, I wish to be more average. I would not be on this site if I were a strong 5'9'' or 5'10''. Wishing to be tall is pretty childish IMO, perhaps when I was 12 or 13 years old I fantasized about being 6'3'', but I'm long over that.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Taciturn

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2017, 07:00:20 PM »

True, I wish to be more average. I would not be on this site if I were a strong 5'9'' or 5'10''. Wishing to be tall is pretty childish IMO, perhaps when I was 12 or 13 years old I fantasized about being 6'3'', but I'm long over that.

It's childish because you CAN'T get to a height considered "tall" without either ruining your body proportions, risking getting post-surgery complications, impairing your motor ability or your athletic ability. You're only trying to convince yourself that to not feel terrible about the fact that you won't be close to that height even after having your legs surgically snapped in f*cking half. Wake up. You're lying to yourself. There's nothing childish about wanting to be 6'3" if the logistics are there. Just because I have different goals than you, doesn't mean mine are any less justified or worthwhile. If anything, I'm probably getting more out of this surgery. Stop being so fking bitter.

Penguinn

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2017, 07:26:00 PM »

Most of the posts may come off as harsh but are intended to be in your best interest. Not just "we won't reach 6' so it must be a great height", but not wanting someone that might do more harm than good to themselves to go through with it.

doesn't mean mine are any less justified or worthwhile
Not knocking on your aspiration- but it does mean that. A failed student sitting through 3 months of summer school to get Bs and an A student doing it to get A+ isn't the same.

At the very least you seem like you'd do intense research and make an informed decision if you did go through with it. At 16, you have at least a good 2 years to think about it.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2017, 07:34:40 PM »

It's childish because you CAN'T get to a height considered "tall" without either ruining your body proportions, risking getting post-surgery complications, impairing your motor ability or your athletic ability. You're only trying to convince yourself that to not feel terrible about the fact that you won't be close to that height even after having your legs surgically snapped in f*cking half. Wake up. You're lying to yourself. There's nothing childish about wanting to be 6'3" if the logistics are there. Just because I have different goals than you, doesn't mean mine are any less justified or worthwhile. If anything, I'm probably getting more out of this surgery. Stop being so fking bitter.

Lol nah. Don't try to get at me with your attempt at quack psychology analysis kiddo. I'm like twice your age and thought a lot longer about all of this than you did. The drawbacks of being a short man are much, much more severe than the benefits of being a 6'3'' tall man. It's not comparable. It's like a poor person being desparate about wanting to have a job that can pay a nice house and a nice car, vs. a middle-class person coming to the internet whining on why he can't be a millionaire with three Bugattis like the one Kanye West showed off on Instagram yesterday. Seriously, do you think most 6 foot men on the planet think about breaking their legs to be a super tall alpha male? Nah kiddo, they work with what they have because it's gonna be more than enough for 99% of them.

Bander72

« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2017, 08:39:51 PM »

Why do you doubt it? It's a dream of mine. If I'm by any measure stupid, crazy, or blind to the truth, you are too. You're going from 5'9" to 5'11". Yes, 2 inches is a noticeable difference, but not major at all, and you'd still be pretty close to average height. Whatever, I won't judge you. And yes, the two surgery thing people did clear up for me. It's not worth it to get two.

I'm a kid.....and? Aren't YOU obsessing over it, too? You detest your height so much, that you're going as far as considering undergoing such a major surgery. Great argument.

Your comparing me like were at the same height. I would need to lengthen a grueling 3 inches which is not easy even with internals and best doc just to be your height. I dont exactly tower over anyone besides women in this height. And it is a big difrence because Id go from barely avg to slightly above and with lifts instead of a second surgery Ill be at 6 1 which I consider the perfect height which you might get to naturally.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

onemorefoot

« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2017, 09:24:00 PM »

Just a thing, dont you think being over 6 2" looks abnormal?? For me yes. Even I magically could be 7" I better stay like this.
Budget will determine my future.

Body Builder

« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2017, 10:55:04 PM »

Child, speak with respect like most of us speak to you.
You talk to much older and wiser men than you who some of them like me have already done this surgery and know what they are talking about and not some teens who don't know what they like about themselves and came in a forum to discuss a so hard surgery while they live in a country where the average men are shorter than the west and also you are way above averagen
And no, 6.4 is better than 6-6.1 for you, not for everyone and not even for the majority.
Most 6.4 men look disproportionate and skinny and for no reason this height isn't more aesthetic than a 6ft body which is the upper limit when you can have good muscles and look tall and proportional at the same time.
Even Momoa you mentioned looks masculine due to his face. His body is ectomorph and with huge struggle in gyms he looks built, not even muscularar.

So speak at least with respect and keep in mind that your opinion is completely personal and yhe majority completely disagree with it or go to anold forum to talk about something else you don't like in your appearance and come back here when you grow up and be at least adult.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2017, 06:23:51 AM »

Stop being so fking bitter.

Oh the irony

Ozymandias

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2017, 09:33:55 AM »

I've never had any disadvantage in life exclusively because of my height, neither was I ever a victim of prejudice because of my height.

who cares what your starting point is? I'm going from tall, to really tall. You're going from short, to average. It seems to me like it's pretty equal in terms of weighing out the pros and cons.

aplane

• Visitor
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2017, 09:57:13 AM »

This person is a troll, ignore him and he'll go away. Yawn.

econometrics

• Visitor
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2017, 01:33:12 AM »

No, I think you should lengthen 10CM. At 6'4, you'll feel beta standing next to 6'6 dudes. If you feel inadequate still, I suggest you go for another 10CM, and by then, you can potentially play for the NBA.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2017, 10:09:53 AM »

No, I think you should lengthen 10CM. At 6'4, you'll feel beta standing next to 6'6 dudes. If you feel inadequate still, I suggest you go for another 10CM, and by then, you can potentially play for the NBA.

More like for the Paralympics basketball league.  :P :D ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up