Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: My Proportions 5'10 - 6'2  (Read 15901 times)

ramaka

My Proportions 5'10 - 6'2
« on: June 10, 2017, 11:17:14 PM »

Hi there guys i know that this will be quite annoying to some people but i am simply not happy at my current height and if i ever was able to get my legs lengthened i would based on opinions.

i did a mock up of what i would look like with LL surgery and i have come up with what you will see in the photos my current height is 179CM 5'10.5 and i would love to be able to get to 6'2 or even 6'0.

what i am concerned about is my proportions and how i would look with LL surgery.

here is my current stats

height 179cm 5'10.5
wingspan 180cm 5'11
sitting height 93cm

I know that a lot of people will be annoyed and say 5'10 is good height and just above average, but if you are unhappy surely you have every right to change it like look at some people who get their lips, breast and butt enlarged for their image and no one really cares so why should they with Height increasing surgery.

what do you think?

TIBIKE200

Re: My Proportions 5'10 - 6'2
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 11:21:26 PM »

where are the pics?

How old are you?
I learned some stuff during this time

ramaka

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 11:37:32 PM »

it keeps saying an error occurred

ramaka

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 11:41:46 PM »

file:///C:/Users/Michael/Pictures/height%20proportions%202.jpg

here are the photos hope this worked

TIBIKE200

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 11:44:53 PM »

You can't put a link of your C drive on the internet and expect it to work...

There is a guide how to post pics here.

How old are you though?

ramaka

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 11:47:11 PM »

i'm 21 years old buddy

6FeetSoon

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 11:51:16 PM »

You can't put a link of your C drive on the internet and expect it to work

LMFAO! TIBIKE you kill me!

ramaka

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 12:01:34 AM »

http://imgur.com/o6HhHdw

this should work now lol

TIBIKE200

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 12:08:10 AM »

both pics look good

Start hitting the gym.
  If after a year of good lifting regiment you are still insecure about your height do LL. First maximize what you have. If that's still not enough for you, go do LL

ramaka

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2017, 12:11:05 AM »

so i would still look pretty good at 6'2 at most you and knowing that some people have a smaller wingspan then height isn't to bad then

TIBIKE200

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 12:16:33 AM »

You have a really long torso which is good.

I really advise you to start hitting the gym. You have a swimmer-body type. If you will fill it up with some muscle you will be amazed of how much you will gain.

I have the same body type as you but I am 8cm shorter and still, I get a lot of comments about how big I look. It has gotten much better after I started lifting.

ramaka

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2017, 12:18:10 AM »

just lift as heavy as possible then?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2017, 12:21:05 AM »

just lift as heavy as possible then?

Depends what you like.

I like powerlifting so I lift heavy (160kg high bar squat, 190kg deadlift etc..).

I would advise on any program that has squat, deadlift, bench and overhead press.
You can try stronglifts 5X5 to gain strength for a couple of months. Afterwords you can go to a normal AB bro-split or continue with powerbuilng programs (fusion of powerlifting and bodybuilding) like the 5/3/1 mixed with BBB or somlov junior for bench and squat.

ramaka

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2017, 12:25:26 AM »

no problem buddy thanks for the info and help on the matter :D

ramaka

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2017, 12:31:00 AM »

just another thing on this what would be the best option for amount increased like to get 6'2 should i go like 5cm in both femurs and thibia just curious

TIBIKE200

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2017, 12:38:14 AM »

Best is 5cm each but you can go for 6/4 or even 7/3 (they highier number being femur).

But almost no one does 2 surgeries because of cost and logistics.

Also, have you tried lifts? Try them if not. Get a 1 inch insole and see if that makes any difference to you. You will be amazed how much of a difference 1 inch does to your POV (I was amazed).

ramaka

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 01:26:26 AM »

hi sorry for the late reply but what would you say would be the best to do the only reason i say 5 cm in each is because then my legs won't look incredibly odd they will have the same difference in length that they've always had just a little longer.

i would use lift but i normally wear running shoes like nike roshe runs and so on so the lift would make me come flying out of the shoe lol.

also how long would the recovery time be and why is it you have to wait to do the 2nd surgery sorry just really new to the whole surgery part of this been reading about it for quite some time.

Brb6ftTall

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2017, 04:39:47 AM »

I don't think the combined time plus cost of two surgeries would be worth it just for proportions. We're talking around 2 years and $150k+ (for a good, stateside doctor) of your life and money gone here.

If you want my advice, do what I'm doing and call it a day. You could even do less than I'm doing if you want. I'm a little shorter than you, but when I'm done I'll finally be the glorious 6 ft. I'm currently going through LL in my femurs, I plan to get at least 7.5cm out of it and be done with it forever. According to what the surgeon has said, I'll be able to walk sometime in late August/early September and be back to my athletic abilities by November. After that, I'm calling the journey complete and you should look into doing the same.

My diary can be found in Patients Experience section if you have any questions, good luck making your decision.

ramaka

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2017, 03:27:52 PM »

the only reason i was talking about 2 surgeries was because i didn't want it to be super noticeable to have longer upper legs then bottom you see. i mean what would be the best option if i had one surgery of lengthening amount in the femurs to get close to 6'0 or 6,1 6,2 etc also if you don't mind could you let me know what your height was before you started LL surgery.

also what did you do the prepare for LL and what was the clinic/Dr you are doing it with again only if you don't mind thanks and again sorry for the late reply.

Brb6ftTall

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2017, 07:54:05 PM »

the only reason i was talking about 2 surgeries was because i didn't want it to be super noticeable to have longer upper legs then bottom you see. i mean what would be the best option if i had one surgery of lengthening amount in the femurs to get close to 6'0 or 6,1 6,2 etc also if you don't mind could you let me know what your height was before you started LL surgery.

also what did you do the prepare for LL and what was the clinic/Dr you are doing it with again only if you don't mind thanks and again sorry for the late reply.

No worries. That's a smart way of thinking, but honestly it's really not as noticeable as you'd think. Most people already have longer femurs anyways, so really it'll just be even longer but it's still not very noticeable especially when you wear clothes. When you're not wearing clothes though, is the girl you're with really gonna be studying your proportions lol?

So yeah, I'd definitely recommend you to just do one internal femurs surgery and get somewhere between 5cm - 6.5cm. That'll only be 2 months and some change, and you'll be anywhere from 6'0.5 - 6'1 which would be very great for you. My starting height was slightly below 5'9, like 5'8.75. All your other questions can be answered by finding my diary, I'd highly suggest you read it. It's still ongoing.

ramaka

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2017, 07:59:07 PM »

no problem thanks for the information and yeah lol the girl will have other things on her mind haha

and i will defo be having a look at your diary all the best of luck with your LL surgery hope all goes well and you feel great after words with your new height XD

Brb6ftTall

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2017, 08:03:33 PM »

no problem thanks for the information and yeah lol the girl will have other things on her mind haha

and i will defo be having a look at your diary all the best of luck with your LL surgery hope all goes well and you feel great after words with your new height XD

You're welcome. Man I wish I had your starting height, don't get me wrong I'm happy I'll get to be 6 ft after this is done but that'd be awesome to be able to get there without having to do the full 8cm like I'm doing. The less amount you do the better as far as time and safety is concerned lol, some people like to get the full 8cm or at least 7.5cm but for people who are taller than 5'9 I don't personally think it's necessary. But yeah, definitely read my diary and feel free to ask any questions, I will happily answer them on there.

ramaka

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2017, 08:15:04 PM »

no problem bro will do yeah i know it is a little odd over 5'9 wanting to be taller but i think it is more of a mental thing where the brain is basically saying no you were supposed to be taller and that to me is why i think it is necessary but yeah i also heard the taller you are the better it is with the recovery time for example you getting the full 8 cm to get to 6,0 will probably take longer to recovery then someone going like 5 cm to get to the same height but either way you'll get your desired height in the end my friend so all i can really say is best of luck and hope all goes well :) 

Brb6ftTall

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2017, 08:55:13 PM »

no problem bro will do yeah i know it is a little odd over 5'9 wanting to be taller but i think it is more of a mental thing where the brain is basically saying no you were supposed to be taller and that to me is why i think it is necessary but yeah i also heard the taller you are the better it is with the recovery time for example you getting the full 8 cm to get to 6,0 will probably take longer to recovery then someone going like 5 cm to get to the same height but either way you'll get your desired height in the end my friend so all i can really say is best of luck and hope all goes well :)

Oh no man I meant people over 5'9 don't need to do the full 8cm since they're taller haha, yeah we're basically saying the same thing just in different ways. I definitely feel the "supposed to be taller" thing, I think any height can feel that depending on who they're around. And yeah what you said is definitely true, which is a huge reason why I'm recommending you don't do as much as I am since you're taller than me already.

MrHandsome

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2017, 09:29:07 PM »

You have a really long torso which is good.

I really advise you to start hitting the gym. You have a swimmer-body type. If you will fill it up with some muscle you will be amazed of how much you will gain.

I have the same body type as you but I am 8cm shorter and still, I get a lot of comments about how big I look. It has gotten much better after I started lifting.

No you don't bro at 5'7 you cannot be big period. I'm not trying to hate but I have worked out for years and it does not work for men unless they are average height or above, and these averages vary based on area.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2017, 09:38:14 PM »

No you don't bro at 5'7 you cannot be big period. I'm not trying to hate but I have worked out for years and it does not work for men unless they are average height or above, and these averages vary based on area.

How much do you squat, Bench, Deadlift and overhead press? How many pullups can you do?

And you are really talking bull . Seems like you are simply a troll or a schizofrenic

Body Builder

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2017, 10:01:42 PM »

Above 5.7 you can be big.
Most of the best bbers are about that height (Green is 5.8, Warren is 5.7, D. Jackson 5.6 etc) and they are huge although less than average or even short.

So don't be nihilist. At your height (which is 1 inch less mine so about the same) you have a drawback but you are not doomed. A built body is much important on this height and yes you can be big. In my work which is full of 5.11+ people most of them praise my muscles and how big I am.

MrHandsome

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2017, 10:27:07 PM »

Above 5.7 you can be big.
Most of the best bbers are about that height (Green is 5.8, Warren is 5.7, D. Jackson 5.6 etc) and they are huge although less than average or even short.

So don't be nihilist. At your height (which is 1 inch less mine so about the same) you have a drawback but you are not doomed. A built body is much important on this height and yes you can be big. In my work which is full of 5.11+ people most of them praise my muscles and how big I am.

It depends on the area; I am sure a 5'7-5'8 can be considered big next to some guys but next to athletes probably not. Since you are 5'9 though you are considered big everywhere.

But we both agree that 5'10-5'11 is the cutoff where height no longer matters.

Honestly unless you are into bodybuilding, bodybuilding physiques are not attractive to women. This is what they like.

Height should be 6'-6'2.

MrHandsome

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2017, 10:33:43 PM »

How much do you squat, Bench, Deadlift and overhead press? How many pullups can you do?

And you are really talking bullcrap. Seems like you are simply a troll or a schizofrenic

Look bro I can squat 365 for 5 reps and I deadlift 405 for 5 reps. For overhead press I do 185 by 5. Pull ups aren't that great though I can only manage 10 for a set of 3.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2017, 10:34:18 PM »

It depends on the area; I am sure a 5'7-5'8 can be considered big next to some guys but next to athletes probably not. Since you are 5'9 though you are considered big everywhere.

But we both agree that 5'10-5'11 is the cutoff where height no longer matters.

Honestly unless you are into bodybuilding, bodybuilding physiques are not attractive to women. This is what they like.

Height should be 6'-6'2.

This guy in the pic you posted as being someone women find super attractive is 5'10

MrHandsome

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2017, 10:38:37 PM »

This guy in the pic you posted as being someone women find super attractive is 5'10

Yeah but 5'10 is a good height. We both wear lifts occasionally and be honest at 5'9-5'10 you don't feel short right?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up