Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Muharrem Inan (İstanbul, Turkey)  (Read 17746 times)

DreamOf180cm

Re: Dr Muharrem Inan (İstanbul, Turkey)
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2016, 06:16:57 AM »

Has anybody been able to get in touch with Dr Muharrem Inan? Does he still do cosmetic ll? I sent him an email but have not gotten a response.
Height: 171.5
Goal: 177cm
Dream: 182.5cm

Tiger9898

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2017, 08:16:50 PM »

Is there anyone able to contact with him and get new price package?

myloginacct

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2017, 09:32:16 PM »

Good luck to you guys. I'm also having the same problem of a doctor who doesn't reply.

Tiger9898

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 07:42:33 AM »

I learned the price from their clinics whatsapp number. They said that price for LON is around 14200 euro-65000 TL (exact number in turkish money) and fitbone is 32900euro ( exact number 150000TL in turkish money). However,staying in hospital is impossible because price per day is around 440 euro. They said our patients stay in the hospital and I think living in hotel is also expensive in turkey, one of my friend living in turkey said that it will cost you around 110 euro per day. Also, you should cover payment  for transportation  from hospital to hotel when you go to hospital for checking. Overall, I think accommodation is expensive and also patients should stay in hospital for at least 2 month under the supervision of doctor or nurses. You better search new hotels maybe you can find cheaper ones

3inchhope

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2017, 04:58:19 PM »

I learned the price from their clinics whatsapp number. They said that price for LON is around 14200 euro-65000 TL (exact number in turkish money) and fitbone is 32900euro ( exact number 150000TL in turkish money). However,staying in hospital is impossible because price per day is around 440 euro. They said our patients stay in the hospital and I think living in hotel is also expensive in turkey, one of my friend living in turkey said that it will cost you around 110 euro per day. Also, you should cover payment  for transportation  from hospital to hotel when you go to hospital for checking. Overall, I think accommodation is expensive and also patients should stay in hospital for at least 2 month under the supervision of doctor or nurses. You better search new hotels maybe you can find cheaper ones

Im a little confused with some of the above. You mention that they said their patients stay in the hospital and then provide prices for hotels?

Does Dr Inan recommend that patients stay in hospital for 2 months? Is this normal for fitbone internals? I thought you just stayed in hospital for a few days to allow them to monitor for any side affects from the surgery like fat embolism etc.

Id assume cheaper accommodation can be found via airbnb but thats quite irrelevant if you need to stay in a hospital for 2 months at a cost of €440 a month  :-X

Tiger9898

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2017, 07:02:08 PM »

Sorry, I made a mistake,  they said our patients mostly stay in the hotel not hospital,  and hospital cost is 440 euro per day.  By the way,that was my own opinion that patients should stay at hospital for 2 month but it seems quite expensive and I think the best way is to hire a private house or to stay in the hotel. In this case, maybe you can pay extra money to the assistant of doctor to come and check you every week.  Also you should visit hospital for X-ray and etc.

3inchhope

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2017, 07:18:33 PM »

Sorry, I made a mistake,  they said our patients mostly stay in the hotel not hospital,  and hospital cost is 440 euro per day.  By the way,that was my own opinion that patients should stay at hospital for 2 month but it seems quite expensive and I think the best way is to hire a private house or to stay in the hotel. In this case, maybe you can pay extra money to the sistant of doctor to come and check you every week.  Also you should visit hospital for X-ray and etc.

No worries, thanks for clarifying. €440 is a heavy cost but not unusual for private hospitals in Europe. Id assume Dr Inan has an idea of how long he wants his patients to stay in the hospital for monitoring straight after surgery. I might try contacting him via whatsapp also and see if he can confirm this.

I suppose anyone considering Dr Inan must still budget for the hospital costs as id assume if there was a complication and you need to stay at the hospital longer and at €440 a day that is going to be costly.

PrettyTall

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2017, 11:47:08 AM »

Does anyone knows the price for classical tibia procudure??
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up