Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Muharrem Inan (İstanbul, Turkey)  (Read 36605 times)

becometaller

Re: Dr Muharrem Inan (İstanbul, Turkey)
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2015, 01:51:34 PM »

Good doctor and good hospital

ub40

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2016, 08:26:37 PM »

Wait these prices are considered good?? Am I missing something here, from what I gather these are close to Germany prices, why wouldn't someone go there instead
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

DreamOf180cm

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2016, 06:16:57 AM »

Has anybody been able to get in touch with Dr Muharrem Inan? Does he still do cosmetic ll? I sent him an email but have not gotten a response.
Height: 171.5
Goal: 177cm
Dream: 182.5cm

Tiger9898

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2017, 08:16:50 PM »

Is there anyone able to contact with him and get new price package?
Age-19
Starting height: 162,5-163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
Goal: 6,5 cm femur lengthening

myloginacct

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2017, 09:32:16 PM »

Good luck to you guys. I'm also having the same problem of a doctor who doesn't reply.

Tiger9898

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2017, 07:42:33 AM »

I learned the price from their clinics whatsapp number. They said that price for LON is around 14200 euro-65000 TL (exact number in turkish money) and fitbone is 32900euro ( exact number 150000TL in turkish money). However,staying in hospital is impossible because price per day is around 440 euro. They said our patients stay in the hospital and I think living in hotel is also expensive in turkey, one of my friend living in turkey said that it will cost you around 110 euro per day. Also, you should cover payment  for transportation  from hospital to hotel when you go to hospital for checking. Overall, I think accommodation is expensive and also patients should stay in hospital for at least 2 month under the supervision of doctor or nurses. You better search new hotels maybe you can find cheaper ones
Age-19

3inchhope

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2017, 04:58:19 PM »

I learned the price from their clinics whatsapp number. They said that price for LON is around 14200 euro-65000 TL (exact number in turkish money) and fitbone is 32900euro ( exact number 150000TL in turkish money). However,staying in hospital is impossible because price per day is around 440 euro. They said our patients stay in the hospital and I think living in hotel is also expensive in turkey, one of my friend living in turkey said that it will cost you around 110 euro per day. Also, you should cover payment  for transportation  from hospital to hotel when you go to hospital for checking. Overall, I think accommodation is expensive and also patients should stay in hospital for at least 2 month under the supervision of doctor or nurses. You better search new hotels maybe you can find cheaper ones

Im a little confused with some of the above. You mention that they said their patients stay in the hospital and then provide prices for hotels?

Does Dr Inan recommend that patients stay in hospital for 2 months? Is this normal for fitbone internals? I thought you just stayed in hospital for a few days to allow them to monitor for any side affects from the surgery like fat embolism etc.

Id assume cheaper accommodation can be found via airbnb but thats quite irrelevant if you need to stay in a hospital for 2 months at a cost of €440 a month  :-X

Tiger9898

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2017, 07:02:08 PM »

Sorry, I made a mistake,  they said our patients mostly stay in the hotel not hospital,  and hospital cost is 440 euro per day.  By the way,that was my own opinion that patients should stay at hospital for 2 month but it seems quite expensive and I think the best way is to hire a private house or to stay in the hotel. In this case, maybe you can pay extra money to the assistant of doctor to come and check you every week.  Also you should visit hospital for X-ray and etc.
Age-19

3inchhope

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2017, 07:18:33 PM »

Sorry, I made a mistake,  they said our patients mostly stay in the hotel not hospital,  and hospital cost is 440 euro per day.  By the way,that was my own opinion that patients should stay at hospital for 2 month but it seems quite expensive and I think the best way is to hire a private house or to stay in the hotel. In this case, maybe you can pay extra money to the sistant of doctor to come and check you every week.  Also you should visit hospital for X-ray and etc.

No worries, thanks for clarifying. €440 is a heavy cost but not unusual for private hospitals in Europe. Id assume Dr Inan has an idea of how long he wants his patients to stay in the hospital for monitoring straight after surgery. I might try contacting him via whatsapp also and see if he can confirm this.

I suppose anyone considering Dr Inan must still budget for the hospital costs as id assume if there was a complication and you need to stay at the hospital longer and at €440 a day that is going to be costly.

PrettyTall

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2017, 11:47:08 AM »

Does anyone knows the price for classical tibia procudure??

tallwinner

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2018, 09:04:20 AM »

How did you get in contact with them? They don't respond to their emails, nor their WhatsApp. Do I have a wrong number? Something is wrong here.

Nabiee

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2018, 03:27:46 PM »

Please reply me bro.. I have send you a PM.

Astronomy

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2019, 07:01:38 AM »

Is there anyone having conducted his surgery or wanting to?

PrettyTall

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2019, 02:11:39 AM »

Hi guys how can we contact Dr I'm Intrested in doing lon

hemhem

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2019, 12:05:55 PM »

Just go to Istanbul and try to meet him face to face, direct contact. Istanbul is the most nice city in Europe ;)

TinyTL

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2019, 12:25:40 PM »

Just go to Istanbul and try to meet him face to face, direct contact. Istanbul is the most nice city in Europe ;)

Turkey is not in europe.

dinozzo

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2019, 09:48:17 PM »

Hi, im interested in one of the best doctors in turkey, we can go together and do the surgery in same time and stay there for a couple of months.

PrettyTall

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2019, 06:02:54 PM »

Turkey is not in europe.

Turkey is turkey  what you meant is  that they are not with the europ union

malistan

• Visitor
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2019, 08:34:49 AM »

I've had that surgery in Turkey 27th Dec, 2018. This surgery is quite popular and success in Turkey.
I talk about my process as someone who lived.
If you interested about that surgery eagerly, i can give you some information&photos&videos about the process.
Contact informations;
iMessage or WhatsApp: +905057764313
~ live your life ~

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2019, 06:02:15 PM »

Turkey is turkey  what you meant is  that they are not with the europ union
TinyTL is a racist bigot.
Go for it

Infinity

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2019, 06:35:37 PM »

TinyTL is a racist bigot.

well technically Turkey can be classified as a transcontinental country as some parts of it are in Europe but majority of it is in ASIA/Middle East. Of-course its beneficial for it to be in Europe due to obvious economic benefits.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2019, 08:09:39 PM »

He probably don't consider western Russia and Bosnia as Europe. Or maybe everything that's poor.
It's fun because his beloved homeland is being filled by muslims.
Go for it

Chocogirl

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2021, 06:37:09 PM »

Hello everyone,

I've have been negotiating for my Precice 2 tibia lengthening with Dr.Inan for the last 2-3 weeks so I got the newest price lists and since I will be going from abroad, will need some help during my stay. There are good news that his assistant confirmed that he has just created a team who will help his foreign patients out for arranging accommodation, translations, post-up rehabilitations and everything. So anyone who needs information I may be helpful.

Stay healthy

SpeedDialer

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2021, 02:08:15 AM »

Chocogirl congrats on beginning your Journey and good luck! I hope it goes well for you!

Chocogirl

• Visitor
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2021, 09:19:11 PM »

Oh thank you so much, hope I can share my process with you in following weeks. To anyone who is about to take this big step or anyone who is already in distraction process, I wish you all are healthy and good luck to you everyone !

• Visitor
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2021, 05:31:37 PM »

Yes, I am interested in the doctor, and I am going to finish my college life in the next year, and want to do the surgery of LON, could you tell me what's the price now and how long it takes if I want to gain 3 to 4 centimeters higher?

Chocogirl

• Visitor
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2021, 10:09:16 PM »

you may check here www.afacosmeticsurgery.com

Activatedxx

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2021, 04:23:39 PM »

Turkey is not in europe.

Yes it is you idiot. That’s why taksim is called the European sign, they are in Europe and cross into Asia as well
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

a

• 5'9
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2021, 08:51:18 PM »

I'm from Turkey, Turkey is in europe if you ain't a hater. Haters call it asia or middle east but NOONE CARREEEZZZ.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

willgettaller

• Visitor
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2021, 07:43:00 PM »

Hi to all,
I also tried to reach out to Dr.Kucukkaya and think he is not so eager to do cosmetic lengthening or what.  (well he is not reachable) I am sending him DM its getting recalled, ,i've sent an email to him yet it failed. Somehow his assistant also could not speak proper English i suppose, just said hello and hung up the phone. Same type of thing kinda happened in Dr.Inan's side, I tried to call that place i think something was like ortopeditri. A lady picked the phone up and hung it up on me right away! But then again I sent an e-mail to them, did not receive any response. After a few days a medical tourism company which is called Afa cosmetics contacted me via e-mail.
Actually i used to check the forum and stuff sometimes i saw nothing about them before. They explained to me how they became Dr's team (for LL) a short time ago, then no doubt.
I also got in touch with one of their patients who is from China. So she could'nt speak English well but tried to help me by using translation device.
She said the patients there now all form China, that is something i really didn't get why at the beginning and she clarified that one of the responsibles of Afa is a Chinese speaker so that should be the reason.
They actually seem like doing not bad on instagram and as their patient also said good things about the surgeon and the team.
And the prices looked ok since it is including the whole physiotherapy after the surgery. Because I would like to do it with internal, now all i can do is to wait for the nails to get back to market. I can not afford to go to USA or to other well known surgeons with my savings.
So I started to search information about the surgeons in Turkey which i am still a bit hesitating about it. But since i see the LL patients who go to Turkey for getting their surgeries done, i thought maybe its not that bad at all.?? Also this female patient also has told me that Dr.Inan has recently fixed the problems for a few patients who have undergone the surgery in other countries which is a plus.
But what about the team ? I don't know much about them and their services , i only follow up on instagram. Is there anyone else contacted them or plans to go there can fill me up?
I would be thankful. And @chocogirl and will be happy if you could get back to my DM.
Thanks and best wishes

RedApple

• Visitor
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2021, 11:30:05 PM »

Hi all,
First of all, compared to many of you (no offense please), I never referred to this forum for finding the best for me cause I always have heard about this forum from some other patients that this platform has been full of crap, fake diaries, wrong information, too much ads&promotions so that this was the last place I would go look for a surgeon to have my process done. Second, I also didn't consider many options maybe because I knew Dr.Inan from a friend who had deformity correction with him so that I directly consulted him first two years ago. I was not able to do my surgery at that time since my budget was not enough for internals and I was terrified not by the pain the most of the Lon method but by the scars left as I am a female. So I had to wait till I am ready. Then I started my process on March with the doctor but kinda completed it back home (I will tell in details later), and now waiting my bones to be healed completely (and yes I did have the Precice 2 nails). Nowadays I am still walking with a walker because of having the fear of breaking my nails.
I will write my journey down to share with you all with it's bad and it's good sides as soon as I get the chance.
I am recovering well and I am grateful. After the last consultation which I had with the surgeon, I felt like one of the best way of thanking him should have been sharing what and how I felt with my surgery and my surgeon. And seeing that there is not too much information here about him or of his cases, it's a bit pity that he is not well-known as he deserves as I think. So that's why I am here now.
Glad to choose him as my surgeon, and just so you know he is not only a good surgeon but also is a nice person.
Thank you, doctor if you happen to read this.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up