Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Indian Girl - 7.5 cm tibia with Dr. Sarin  (Read 15871 times)

Pharaoh

Re: Indian Girl - 7.5 cm tibia with Dr. Sarin
« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2020, 09:10:18 PM »

Show me her x rays with frames and pics of her feets

Please show xray to fake profile please you are polluting

Indian Girl

« Reply #156 on: February 10, 2020, 08:50:34 AM »

Show me her x rays with frames and pics of her feets

I already posted xrays pictures
I don't need to listen fake ids.

Fakey fake

• Visitor
« Reply #157 on: February 10, 2020, 10:23:48 AM »

Shut up... I m not a fake id. I don't care if you want to believe or not.

Pharaoh

« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2020, 08:06:07 AM »

Shut up... I m not a fake id. I don't care if you want to believe or not.

Please don't call our little faky fake he gets sad

Korl

« Reply #159 on: February 13, 2020, 10:34:37 AM »

Please don't call our little faky fake he gets sad

Hahaha .true . Fakey fake is sad and using bad language

Fakey fake

• Visitor
« Reply #160 on: February 13, 2020, 10:39:59 AM »

Thanks

moderator1

« Reply #161 on: February 14, 2020, 02:17:41 AM »

It has been almost 6 months and you are not able to work? Why your recovery is taking so long?

why are you so keen to advertise Sarin's things on your profile when you have a delayed recovery with equines contracture complication and delayed healing and no strength to walk from a non weight baring frame?

Fakey fake

• Visitor
« Reply #162 on: February 14, 2020, 02:25:47 AM »

Every other person excluding sarin's patients are harry's fake id.

moderator1

« Reply #163 on: February 14, 2020, 02:51:34 AM »

Every other person excluding sarin's patients are harry's fake id.
nice way to turn the negative spotlight away from you mr fake id apprentice of Sarin. blaming your competitor. Whatsoever the forum knows the truth about your previous patients and their complications.  Never do this surgery with this Sarin malpractice. I said it before I will say it again, they are just blaming Harry reason being his name was mentioned by genuineindianguy in his leaking details of sarin malpractice. so they can justify to their current patients and make harry look like a bad person.

Atypical

• Visitor
« Reply #164 on: February 14, 2020, 08:08:41 AM »

nice way to turn the negative spotlight away from you mr fake id apprentice of Sarin. blaming your competitor. Whatsoever the forum knows the truth about your previous patients and their complications.  Never do this surgery with this Sarin malpractice. I said it before I will say it again, they are just blaming Harry reason being his name was mentioned by genuineindianguy in his leaking details of sarin malpractice. so they can justify to their current patients and make harry look like a bad person.
Indeed, who ever this fakey fake is,he is so annoying and he is everywhere, try to pop up all Dr Sarin's dairy. There is a guy called genuineIndain guy who's trying to inform everyone the incident happened with him, seems like to protect Dr Sarin they are turning everyone against Harry for no reason with the Fake dairy bull***t  .
Mr Fakey Fake please do not try to divert the attention of Dr Sarin and please stop promoting the butcher.

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #165 on: February 14, 2020, 09:30:09 AM »

Indeed, who ever this fakey fake is,he is so annoying and he is everywhere, try to pop up all Dr Sarin's dairy. There is a guy called genuineIndain guy who's trying to inform everyone the incident happened with him, seems like to protect Dr Sarin they are turning everyone against Harry for no reason with the Fake dairy bull***t  .
Mr Fakey Fake please do not try to divert the attention of Dr Sarin and please stop promoting the butcher.

One thing i noticed  all your comments are Negative against Dr sarin patients and positive or favorable to dr. Pradeep sharma

I deeply searched
Moderator1
Fakey fake
Atypical
Singiskinggure
GenuineIndianguy
Beforeandafter
Smaller
NEET
These members are a PR team of Dr. Pradeep. I read their TL they are always praising Dr pradeep patients and all are against dr Sarin patients
If you don't trust me read their TL or all last posts on forum

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #166 on: February 14, 2020, 09:41:19 AM »

I request you Administration of forum please have a look at these members bcoz of them forum credibility is down now
These members are

Moderator1
Fakey fake
Atypical
Singiskinggure
GenuineIndianguy
Beforeandafter
Smaller
NEET

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #167 on: February 15, 2020, 02:34:17 AM »

One thing i noticed  all your comments are Negative against Dr sarin patients and positive or favorable to dr. Pradeep sharma

I deeply searched
Moderator1
Fakey fake
Atypical
Singiskinggure
GenuineIndianguy
Beforeandafter
Smaller
NEET
These members are a PR team of Dr. Pradeep. I read their TL they are always praising Dr pradeep patients and all are against dr Sarin patients
Mr. Apprentice of Sarin, why not add Pharaoh, It's a fake ID created just a few days ago, so when a fake ID is in your favor, It's okay to remain in the forum, if not it needs to be deleted? is that your logic?

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2020, 02:35:29 AM »

I request you Administration of forum please have a look at these members bcoz of them forum credibility is down now
These members are

Moderator1
Fakey fake
Atypical
Singiskinggure
GenuineIndianguy
Beforeandafter
Smaller
NEET
yea they all sarin's ex patients fake ID's.

Pharaoh

« Reply #169 on: February 15, 2020, 03:06:06 PM »

Mr. Apprentice of Sarin, why not add Pharaoh, It's a fake ID created just a few days ago, so when a fake ID is in your favor, It's okay to remain in the forum, if not it needs to be deleted? is that your logic?

Add your own name to the list Mr. Harry, I spoke against both Sarin and Pardeep Sharma and Harry unlike you who is making fake accounts to promote fake Harry and pradeep sharma shame on you

Pharaoh

« Reply #170 on: February 15, 2020, 10:22:45 PM »

Let's just analyze whats happening in this comments, Fakey fake was first all bashing Sarin and promoting Harry/Pradeep Sharma as always, now he made one stupid comment, moderator1 and Atypical another two accounts of Harry replied to their own fake account "again" as always to praise Harry.

Lemme give you a piece of advice if you make it that obvious its going to look clear how fake you being, so try accommodating some subtlety, FYI genuineIndain now admits its was mistake to promote/mention Pradeep Sharma in his thread

singhiskingguri

• Visitor
« Reply #171 on: February 16, 2020, 02:27:13 AM »

I deeply searched
Moderator1
Fakey fake
Atypical
Singiskinggure
GenuineIndianguy
Beforeandafter
Smaller
NEET
well, I don't care if you think I am a fake Id of pradeep or whoever it is. All i can say from my knowledge I never praised any doctors and I only started writing after the thread of genuineindianguy , literally, It is very concerning to be honest, I have looked into dr sarin diaries lot of them look fake or made up. why don't we ban all the indian diaries? I think it is better. they are definitely going to support their own doctor. I clearly read the Indian girl diary in which she was hiding her surgeries to fix the complication? such an unethical patient with the unethical staff. Disgrace for India.

Pharaoh

« Reply #172 on: February 16, 2020, 03:12:04 AM »

well, I don't care if you think I am a fake Id of pradeep or whoever it is. All i can say from my knowledge I never praised any doctors and I only started writing after the thread of genuineindianguy , literally, It is very concerning to be honest, I have looked into dr sarin diaries lot of them look fake or made up. why don't we ban all the indian diaries? I think it is better. they are definitely going to support their own doctor. I clearly read the Indian girl diary in which she was hiding her surgeries to fix the complication? such an unethical patient with the unethical staff. Disgrace for India.

From one account you ask not to blame whole country and generalize but from other account you are doing it yourself, how many times do I have to remind you not to sound so obvious Harry, can agree on one though you (Harry) and Sarin are disgrace for India, just to remind you, you are only fooling yourself

Indian Girl

« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2020, 10:14:02 AM »

Exactly completed one year Today
I am walking normally

https://imgur.com/gallery/InVEeuw

montahn

« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2020, 09:24:28 PM »

Exactly completed one year Today
I am walking normally

https://imgur.com/gallery/InVEeuw

its perfect, do you feel any pain ? how many distance you cover ? running and jumping ? how much height you gain ? lots of wishes for your ftuture.  :)
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

singhiskingguri

• Visitor
« Reply #175 on: June 28, 2020, 01:19:42 PM »

its perfect, do you feel any pain ? how many distance you cover ? running and jumping ? how much height you gain ? lots of wishes for your ftuture.  :)
mountahn, you fake id of sarin staff, you always ask how are you going to all the sarins patients to make their diary pop up, this same Indian girl withholding information regarding her ballerina surgery and complication knee pain due to improper nailing. now lying again and again for your crooked malpractice. now all of us in the forum know how you guys crippled mozeen tallmf arabic man in just one year and many patients with double triple complications and just a few good patients by luck. stop trying to fool yourself. close the shop and find a different job, how dare you come up again with fake id and fake misleading indian girl diary to pretend like you guys are good. get the hell out of here you money craving malpractice. you can sell your lies here anymore.

montahn

« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2020, 05:12:05 PM »

mountahn, you fake id of sarin staff, you always ask how are you going to all the sarins patients to make their diary pop up, this same Indian girl withholding information regarding her ballerina surgery and complication knee pain due to improper nailing. now lying again and again for your crooked malpractice. now all of us in the forum know how you guys crippled mozeen tallmf arabic man in just one year and many patients with double triple complications and just a few good patients by luck. stop trying to fool yourself. close the shop and find a different job, how dare you come up again with fake id and fake misleading indian girl diary to pretend like you guys are good. get the hell out of here you money craving malpractice. you can sell your lies here anymore.

Thanks ;D  Happy Tomorrow.
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Indian Girl

« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2020, 09:41:49 AM »

I don't have any knee pain
You fake id
I am planning to do stryde next year with dr Sarin if have enough money
Hates never win

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up