Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Soon femur LON in Istanbul  (Read 47545 times)

Meck

Re: Soon femur LON in Istanbul
« Reply #279 on: July 20, 2020, 07:42:10 AM »

Hello everyone , i leave this forum i say above will not update nothing more because many many crap people here try to comment bad to make me angry or similar i dont need that , they are stay short and never made surgery, but they know all about better than any doctor , so i will not uplad nothing more here i will say only  i feel perfect i wallk normal now , only cant run yet. I visit every day many caffe club  and i joke a lot. Now my life is dramatic change. Im 181.5cm now from 164 and everyone when see me cant believe what happen with me. With me now all ok i just have no time for forums any more , now i live my life perfect. User @more , please stay short and die like that you pathetic idiot, I wish you great life everyone else and stop ask for update please is done i go offline forever

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #280 on: July 20, 2020, 07:54:17 AM »

Glad to hear you're doing fine. Congratulations Meck
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

MidGuy

« Reply #281 on: July 20, 2020, 08:03:57 AM »

Congrats mann!!

more

« Reply #282 on: July 20, 2020, 08:26:59 AM »

Hello everyone , i leave this forum i say above will not update nothing more because many many crap people here try to comment bad to make me angry or similar i dont need that , they are stay short and never made surgery, but they know all about better than any doctor , so i will not uplad nothing more here i will say only  i feel perfect i wallk normal now , only cant run yet. I visit every day many caffe club  and i joke a lot. Now my life is dramatic change. Im 181.5cm now from 164 and everyone when see me cant believe what happen with me. With me now all ok i just have no time for forums any more , now i live my life perfect. User @more , please stay short and die like that you pathetic idiot, I wish you great life everyone else and stop ask for update please is done i go offline forever

This is how Some LL patient misguides future LLrs
Bone not straight , having equinus deformity
wearing high heel shoes . Claiming 17.5 cm ,in reality he did not get 17.5 cm.
Now many potential Limb lengthening patients will think about it oh meck did it why can't i do that  and eventually they will endup with complications , financially broken mentally disturbed

more

« Reply #283 on: July 20, 2020, 08:37:21 AM »

where is your normal walk video?.
please don't misguide to Future LLers. Your whole diary full of lies regarding recovery .Your are a egoist Person.

aitkai

• Visitor
« Reply #284 on: July 20, 2020, 10:47:46 PM »

Good Job Meck! All the best on your life. You deserve the height, after all you have been through. God bless.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #285 on: July 20, 2020, 11:26:36 PM »

Hello, Mirnel

I wish the best for you and I can totally understand your anger towards people who are talking way beyond than the respect limits.
But please, remember that this forum is supposed to be a friendly one and please do not cuss anyone like that.

I want to mention it again, all my prayings are with you and I hope you will get the best recovery in the existence of CLL, because the amounts you did are insanely hard to reach and you really need to be brave to undergo such a hard surgery with those numbers.

Please, at least for people like me who are thinking of this surgery, post a video while you are walking. That would help all of us.

Best Regards
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

azman

« Reply #286 on: July 21, 2020, 05:53:44 AM »

Hello, Mirnel

I wish the best for you and I can totally understand your anger towards people who are talking way beyond than the respect limits.
But please, remember that this forum is supposed to be a friendly one and please do not cuss anyone like that.

I want to mention it again, all my prayings are with you and I hope you will get the best recovery in the existence of CLL, because the amounts you did are insanely hard to reach and you really need to be brave to undergo such a hard surgery with those numbers.

Please, at least for people like me who are thinking of this surgery, post a video while you are walking. That would help all of us.

Best Regards

@ A - Thank you for pointing it this out "I can totally understand your anger towards people who are talking way beyond than the respect limits." = @ more

"Please, at least for people like me who are thinking of this surgery, post a video while you are walking. That would help all of us." - Vs - "where is your normal walk video? Your whole diary full of lies regarding recovery .Your are a egoist Person."

Be nice Dr. X-ray Know It All more.

2020hope

« Reply #287 on: July 21, 2020, 10:02:48 AM »

Good luck Meck. Ignore the haters  :)

more

« Reply #288 on: July 21, 2020, 05:26:20 PM »

@ A - Thank you for pointing it this out "I can totally understand your anger towards people who are talking way beyond than the respect limits." = @ more

"Please, at least for people like me who are thinking of this surgery, post a video while you are walking. That would help all of us." - Vs - "where is your normal walk video? Your whole diary full of lies regarding recovery .Your are a egoist Person."

Be nice Dr. X-ray Know It All more.

I or anyone ask him to post normal walking video with nice words or rude  . he is no going to post walking video because he knows he is not walking normal. he just want to manipulate potential limb lengthening patients . that's it.

azman

« Reply #289 on: July 21, 2020, 10:39:26 PM »

I or anyone ask him to post normal walking video with nice words or rude  . he is no going to post walking video because he knows he is not walking normal. he just want to manipulate potential limb lengthening patients . that's it.

@ Dr. X-ray Know it All more -  Man, it's getting harder and harder to understand you. 

And how would you know for sure, without him posting video.  You are too quick to jump to your made up conclusion without the facts nor experience.  Thanks to you for running your mouth, now we will never know due to your tone of voice.  As many have mentioned to you, this is voluntary but guess you are too low minded to figure that out. 

Many, including myself would like to see the video even if we disagree with some of his decisions, but thank you for taking the last stab at the guy.  Using your words, where's the "LOGIC," to that?  Listen to yourself, logicboi. 

more

« Reply #290 on: July 22, 2020, 07:04:51 AM »

Hye meck
your video is not working please provide a valid link. Thanks
This was my First comment on Meck diary . was i not nice?
i am not a reason  . He ( Meck ) does not want to post video,  if he is walking normal he should post and say fk @More This is my nornal walk video .

Ice machine

• Visitor
« Reply #291 on: July 22, 2020, 07:46:07 AM »

I agree with More. It’s kinda stupid that we are arguing here though. Doing 17cm lengthening is soo unsafe, risky and stupid PERIOD. Also from Meck’s last video he was in a pretty bad shape. I know it’s also because he’s just finished with the lengthening but I dont see him being able to walk normally and even less running. This is not hatred. This is a fact.

more

« Reply #292 on: July 22, 2020, 08:04:30 AM »

I agree with More. It’s kinda stupid that we are arguing here though. Doing 17cm lengthening is soo unsafe, risky and stupid PERIOD. Also from Meck’s last video he was in a pretty bad shape. I know it’s also because he’s just finished with the lengthening but I dont see him being able to walk normally and even less running. This is not hatred. This is a fact.
Yes. Perfect reply and Thanks

azman

« Reply #293 on: July 22, 2020, 09:22:02 AM »

Good point but who’s arguing.  There’s nothing to agree upon if you read and understand my post correctly. 

Yes there are decisions he made that we disagree upon but in the end it’s his body and what he or anyone post in their dairy are ALWAYS voluntary so it doesn’t hurt to be nice.  Are you not interested in seeing his video of him walking, I sure am but now we might never know.

azman

« Reply #294 on: July 22, 2020, 09:25:36 AM »

This was my First comment on Meck diary . was i not nice?
i am not a reason  . He ( Meck ) does not want to post video,  if he is walking normal he should post and say fk @More This is my nornal walk video .

It’s never good to try to justify your past actions, it’s best to just learn from it.  That’s one of the way to grow as a person, now that’s LOGIC.  Right logicboi?

more

« Reply #295 on: July 22, 2020, 06:01:17 PM »

Mr.Azman who does not want to share a single X-ray want to see walking video of Meck.
LOL ...

azman

« Reply #296 on: July 22, 2020, 06:25:13 PM »

Mr.Azman who does not want to share a single X-ray want to see walking video of Meck.
LOL ...

Dead on 👏👏👏 just not with you Dr. X-ray Know it all More.

Are you really planning on doing CLL or just here to complain and moan, logicboi.

more

« Reply #297 on: July 22, 2020, 06:26:23 PM »

You are a child. You don't know.

azman

« Reply #298 on: July 22, 2020, 06:32:28 PM »

You are a child. You don't know.

“You are a child” so weak of a comeback 😂🤣😂... Why you 😭😭😭 again?

more

« Reply #299 on: July 22, 2020, 06:35:20 PM »

Someone is following me like my dog do . Barking without reason

azman

« Reply #300 on: July 22, 2020, 06:50:40 PM »

Someone is following me like my dog do . Barking without reason

Who’s following?  Do you know how this forum works?  Do you think this is Fb or IG or some social media app😂😂😂?  See how dumb that makes you look.

If you have any knowledge of dogs, your reply does not make any sense or should I say logic, right logicboi.

azman

« Reply #301 on: July 22, 2020, 07:00:16 PM »

@Meck  my apologies for hi-jacking your dairy but this is entertaining.

more

« Reply #302 on: July 22, 2020, 07:04:03 PM »

Go and update your diary instead of following me like my dog do .
You also understand this guy Meck is fooling everyone but i dont know what is the connection between you and Meck What i understand You both are biased towards your drs.
and seems like marketing executive.
brother Azman i really don't want to be rude trust me.
but something here going very wrong . I don't want to hurt anyone .
Here in this forum many diaries some are real and trustworthy but some are nonsense and manipulating potential LLrs.
I am following diaries in this forum and old forum i was following too even you did not know about limb lengthening.i have seem enough thats why i understand what is going on.

azman

« Reply #303 on: July 22, 2020, 07:22:56 PM »

Go and update your diary instead of following me like my dog do .
You also understand this guy Meck is fooling everyone but i dont know what is the connection between you and Meck What i understand You both are biased towards your drs.
and seems like marketing executive.
brother Azman i really don't want to be rude trust me.
but something here going very wrong . I don't want to hurt anyone .
Here in this forum many diaries some are real and trustworthy but some are nonsense and manipulating potential LLrs.
I am following diaries in this forum and old forum i was following too even you did not know about limb lengthening.i have seem enough thats why i understand what is going on.

There you go telling people what to do again, yes Master I will obey.

Those are some good points on your reply, I’ll give you that.  The only problem I have with “Dr. X-ray Know it all more” is that you run your mouth way too often on this forum without the facts to back up your ignorant comments.

Apologizing for hi-jacking someone dairy is just the right thing to do or you man enough to apologize for your wrong doing?  Biased?  Do you even know what that word mean?

more

« Reply #304 on: July 22, 2020, 07:36:55 PM »

Okay . let's talk about Meck as an example
he said he did 17.5 cm . For 17.5 cm you need 175 days only lengthening ( According to 1 mm per day)
There is  7 to 10 days gap between surgery and lengthening
let's assume 8 days as an average , so it becomes 175+8+8=191( 6 month and more than a  week)
He did external procedure , In external procedure you will never get 100% lengthening ,there is always 15 to 25 % loss
( In the case of internal method like precice or stryde it is almost 100)
let's assume he lost 20% it means he have to add 30 to 35 days
191+ 30 = 221 days(7  and half of month)  only lengthening
he had surgery in last week of October -19 and finished his lengthening in 15th April 2020.
within 5 and half month he got 17.5 cm
This is impossible and all his diary is full of lies
I just want to warn future LLrs please don't follow anyone with blind eyes ,
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 08:01:17 PM by more »

a

• 5'9
« Reply #305 on: July 22, 2020, 08:01:25 PM »

he said he did 17.5 cm . For 17.5 cm you need 175 days only lengthening ( According to 1 mm per day)
let's assume 8 days as an average , so it becomes 175+8+8=191( 6 month and more than a  week)
He did external procedure , In external procedure you will never get 100% lengthening ,there is always 15 to 25 % loss
he had surgery in last week of October -19 and finished his lengthening in 15th April 2020.

Well,

I hate this beef and I want you all to be civil, but what you've said makes too much sense.
I want Meck to explain this situation too.
Also Meck, I hope you are having a great recovery brother, everything will be fine sooner or later.

Best Regards
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

azman

« Reply #306 on: July 22, 2020, 08:34:11 PM »

Now that's a good reply, see you're learning after all.  Good job in doing your homework.

"This is impossible and all his diary is full of lies" = False and Bias, or should I say "Biased" ;D

Is this dairy a marketing stunt for that doctor? Doesn't take much to figure that out.

Never the less, Meck is still an human being that did CLL and hopefully we all can wish him a good recovery, regardless if we disagree with some of his actions.

Don't forget CLL is physical and psychological during all phases.   

more

« Reply #307 on: July 23, 2020, 07:03:49 AM »

Quote from: azman link=topic=64498.msg176408#msg176408 date=15954500

Is this dairy a marketing stunt for that doctor? Doesn't take much to figure that out.

[/quote

Meck came through Wannabetaller.com in Turkey . This wannabetaller.com is a medical tourism company .
what can You expect ??

more

« Reply #308 on: July 23, 2020, 07:07:27 AM »

I wish to Meck a good recovery .some day he will recover and will live a normal life.

Meck

« Reply #309 on: July 24, 2020, 07:43:56 AM »

I read all crap what you guys write and i really dont know why im ansver at all. I went in this journey alone and noone help me or explain anything and i finish this alone and im succes so i dont wannt explain nothing to anyone , is my life and is finish with lenthening , my pain gone now i live perfect life i buy 2 SUV for me to drive and my bones heal, dont have time now for forum and fight with unknow people here to explain. My surgey do Halil Buldu not wannabetaller and i think im 16.5 reach but when i checked im 17cm and i lenthening almost evry day 1.5 mm. I will find sameone to record video of how i wallk to post here and finish this madness about that . This is my FB and anyone who write diary is fake or similar can find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CivicMirnel

This is my last xray made  Femur and tibia and my new toys , so please stop write here bad and write me to explain anything im finish with lengthening

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16   Go Up