Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Dilemma of Pursuing LL  (Read 3903 times)

The Dilemma of Pursuing LL
« on: November 18, 2019, 04:50:54 PM »

Yesterday, when having lunch with my family, my aunt said something to me out of the blue that made me contemplate.

"I have a business partner whose two sons are incredibly small, even shorter than their sister. You are nothing compared to them."

So by saying that I am nothing compared to those two sons of her business partner in terms of smallness/shortness, she might have meant it as some kind of an encouragement. But anyone with half a brain knows that it's in a way an insult. I thought about it for a moment, but then I realized, what difference did it make? Nothing has changed because it. My height is still exactly X'Y" the same as before. And that what I should focus on is fixing the height itself which is where the true problem lies, instead of worrying about how others perceive me at this point. I always knew it all along, but as if I did not want it to be true. Good thing is that I left the lunch table amicably.

And here I am. Last year, I was determined to do LL. Now, I'm a year older, and not getting any closer to LL. My old friend got me involved in a bad investment and basically it didn't work out the way he promised it to be. I was depressed and stop thinking about LL for a while. I really regret that I did not plan it all when I was younger. 10 years ago, I lived in denial and did not even want to admit that I am short, that I was in a serious problem. I thought if I just didn't acknowledge the problem, it will, at some point in my life, go away. And now 10 years later, it turns out to me that height is a lot more crucial that I thought it was back then.

I feel dead when I bury the idea of LL. I guess I was never in it 100% back then and even now, I have lots of doubts. But not long ago, I woke up one morning, and I suddenly realized that I simply can't accept the idea of being the height I am now for the rest of my life, and probably never will. Being rich won't get me to be what I want to be, and neither will being a president. Once I re-opened the possibility of LL again, I felt on fire, motivated, alive.

Back then, I thought it'd be better if I just dedicated my life for earning money for LL. Technically, the more money I make, the closer I get to LL. Now, I probably want to pursue my passion and keep living while pursuing LL at the same time. This comes directly, at a price, though. I make less money since I devote more time for other things. At least, I'm not so depressed anymore.

ZUCC420

Re: The Dilemma of Pursuing LL
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 12:56:52 PM »

Don't pursue LL, wait for a superior technology that'll supersede it. LL isn't sophisticated and ultimately doesn't enhance your stature other than elongating your legs making you look like wearing stilts (there are exceptions). Right now I'm 20 and I'm willing to wait for 10-15 years for a better solution, and don't be incognizant about new scientific revolutions around the horizon. I suggest you invest your time in the "future" by learning about singularity, human aging (Aubrey de Grey, David Sinclair), etc from YouTube or Reddit. Go Mgtow and self-actualize so that you'll have something valuable to cultivate and contribute to which will in turn provide value to society that as a consequence increases your "worth" raising you up in the social hierarchy etc.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

TinyTL

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 03:35:57 PM »

theres nothing worse than live in a limbo.
Either do LL and move on with life, or just completely forget it (extremely hard).

ps dont listen to the guy over me. he will 100% die alone.

Cloudo

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 04:42:15 PM »

What do you mean you can't afford the surgery? There are some doctors in turkey and India who are offering a surgery+hospital costs+Hotel stay for only $15000.
Or maybe you only want to go for a famous surgeon?
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

Cloudo

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 04:55:53 PM »

Either do LL and move on with life, or just completely forget it (extremely hard).

Die alone? Dude there are billions of girls out there to marry. It's just that you are one of those guys who refuse to change their standards. I swear I have seen guys with no limbs marrying very attractive girls. I have three friends who are over 190 cm, they are in their mid 30s and still virgins. Learning how to attract a girl is a social skill that requires learning to acquire. If your looks are close to what the media considers "handsome" then sure it might be easier because the initial attraction is easier, but that's about it.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 05:38:16 PM »

Don't pursue LL, wait for a superior technology that'll supersede it. LL isn't sophisticated and ultimately doesn't enhance your stature other than elongating your legs making you look like wearing stilts (there are exceptions). Right now I'm 20 and I'm willing to wait for 10-15 years for a better solution, and don't be incognizant about new scientific revolutions around the horizon. I suggest you invest your time in the "future" by learning about singularity, human aging (Aubrey de Grey, David Sinclair), etc from YouTube or Reddit. Go Mgtow and self-actualize so that you'll have something valuable to cultivate and contribute to which will in turn provide value to society that as a consequence increases your "worth" raising you up in the social hierarchy etc.

If we want those superior technologies to become reality, we should try to do our tiny part. Raise awareness that so many people struggle with their height, for whatever reasons, for once. Raise awareness that future technologies related to making people taller could also help people with limb deformities or other health issues. Possibly try to attract investors and make them aware of the enormous profit potential of such technologies, although I don't know how easy or hard that would be. Because right now, it seems, there is relatively little scientific work being done in this field.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

ZUCC420

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 07:30:31 PM »

If we want those superior technologies to become reality, we should try to do our tiny part. Raise awareness that so many people struggle with their height, for whatever reasons, for once. Raise awareness that future technologies related to making people taller could also help people with limb deformities or other health issues. Possibly try to attract investors and make them aware of the enormous profit potential of such technologies, although I don't know how easy or hard that would be. Because right now, it seems, there is relatively little scientific work being done in this field.

It isn't yet feasible in a society that's currently tilted toward a matriarchy (short height is a predominantly male problem). I have my hopes up for the eventual discovery of bone decalcification that'll prompt the LL surgeons to prescribe a superior treatment for more money.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

ZUCC420

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 08:00:33 PM »

Men shorter than 5'5" in my opinion should elect to undergo such a surgery. It isn't worth it for all the cons and man these cons are seriously incessant and disheartening when it comes to any sporty/intimate/outdoorsy activities. The guys that opt for such drastic height treatments for women are seriously pathetic, pansy white knight vagina worshiping cucks. Just like you Tinydck. 

Die alone? Dude there are billions of girls out there to marry. It's just that you are one of those guys who refuse to change their standards. I swear I have seen guys with no limbs marrying very attractive girls. I have three friends who are over 190 cm, they are in their mid 30s and still virgins. Learning how to attract a girl is a social skill that requires learning to acquire. If your looks are close to what the media considers "handsome" then sure it might be easier because the initial attraction is easier, but that's about it.

Just imagine being such a pathetic mangina whose whole livelihood is centered around getting validation from women, I have no sympathy for such cucks since anyone being born with a cunt have him by the balls to do her bidding.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 08:06:30 PM »

It isn't yet feasible in a society that's currently tilted toward a matriarchy (short height is a predominantly male problem). I have my hopes up for the eventual discovery of bone decalcification that'll prompt the LL surgeons to prescribe a superior treatment for more money.

Our society is inherently capitalist and profit-oriented. Businesses cater to consumer demands and people (yes, male and female) distraught or even just unsatisfied with their height are an enormous customer base with billions to spend. Whether scientific advancements will be made is still unclear, but I'm optimistic for a change.

Cloudo

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 10:13:04 PM »

Men shorter than 5'5" in my opinion should elect to undergo such a surgery. It isn't worth it for all the cons and man these cons are seriously incessant and disheartening when it comes to any sporty/intimate/outdoorsy activities. The guys that opt for such drastic height treatments for women are seriously pathetic, pansy white knight vagina worshiping cucks. Just like you Tinydck. 

Just imagine being such a pathetic mangina whose whole livelihood is centered around getting validation from women, I have no sympathy for such cucks since anyone being born with a cunt have him by the balls to do her bidding.
I think many of the users here on this forum need to join the army for at least a couple of months, they will start seeing life from a completely different perspective. The only reason I wanna do ll is because since I was a kid I always wanted to be tall and worked hard for it... basketball, drinking plenty of  milk, stretching you name it...  but of course all turned out to be lies with no benefit at all! I ended up being the exact same height as my twin brother, which proves that it is all genetics. I do think that taking hgh would have helped me though, but my parents rejected the idea as soon as they learned about the hormone course costs   ;D

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2019, 12:47:27 AM »

Right now I'm 20 and I'm willing to wait for 10-15 years for a better solution, and don't be incognizant about new scientific revolutions around the horizon.

In 20 years you'll be 40, still short, and all that will be available is STRYDE III that jams 5% less often and bears 10% more weight.

You're choosing to believe in sci-fi rather than facing the truth.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2019, 12:54:35 AM »

In 20 years you'll be 40, still short, and all that will be available is STRYDE III that jams 5% less often and bears 10% more weight.

Exactly.
What we have today is not that much different than what we had 20 years ago. Stryde is basically just a mix of the best elements  of Fitbone (no-clicking, no twisting, more stable) and Albizzia/Betzbone (weight bearing) both which existed 20 years ago.

I knew about LL  since I was 15, when they told me I wouldn't grow up anymore, WAY before any LL forum existed.
I waited 15 years to finally do it. The ONLY regret I have is that I didn't do it 10-15 years earlier.
It would have saved me at least one decade of fighting heightism and the experience would have been pretty much the same (and with faster consolidation).

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2019, 05:36:25 AM »

I waited 15 years to finally do it. The ONLY regret I have is that I didn't do it 10-15 years earlier.
It would have saved me at least one decade of fighting heightism and the experience would have been pretty much the same (and with faster consolidation).

This reminds me of what Dr. Roger Li told me during a chat in the hospital.  The fee was $25,000 USD (about 30-35K in today's money I think) all-inclusive so that young people could get it and then start their lives.

Ideally, threads about how to get time off from your high-powered career and what to tell your wife and kids shouldn't be on here.

ZUCC420

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2019, 11:20:50 AM »

I'll give it 10-13 years, in time will gather the money as well. I'm 5'5" with a long torso and short limbs, it seems people that are shorter than me have longer arms and legs. I think if I was "normal" proportioned I would've been 5'8.

I have reasons to believe there would be a breakthrough in a decade or less, like artificial cartilage implant and bone decalcification etc as evidenced from past and recent studies (sheeps had cartilage implant done successfully in the 90s).

Many of you are making it out to be Sci-Fi without doing any of research, so I'd suggest to stop being so ignorant and gloomy. LL should be a last resort (not worth it for normal short men), veterans can testify.

ZUCC420

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2019, 11:56:50 AM »

I think many of the users here on this forum need to join the army for at least a couple of months, they will start seeing life from a completely different perspective. The only reason I wanna do ll is because since I was a kid I always wanted to be tall and worked hard for it... basketball, drinking plenty of  milk, stretching you name it...  but of course all turned out to be lies with no benefit at all! I ended up being the exact same height as my twin brother, which proves that it is all genetics. I do think that taking hgh would have helped me though, but my parents rejected the idea as soon as they learned about the hormone course costs   ;D

At the age of 7-9 I began to appreciate height and the many advantages it confers, especially to a boy after I went to preschool. All throughout my life, my height has held me back in a lot of ways that I'm sure most of you can relate and sympathize. This neurosis whether it resides in delusional or reality has griped me from a very young age, but I'm exceptionally competent at delaying gratification while analyzing and contemplating on a situation instead of acting injudiciously like most people. This trait has partially compensated for my lack of height and the pitfalls that brings with it.

My conclusion summarized is there isn't anything wrong with more height than less of it, for men that is. It's a dimorphic trait that signals stuff that's essential for asserting your will onto others and consequently the world. If you lack it as a man then the shame others inflict upon you whether implicitly or explicitly through there actions is akin to having a micropenis, which in turn ends up hindering and disrupting your ability to act appropriately (Confidence) while putting your manhood and identity into question (masculinity crisis), effectively emasculating you. And in order to compensate for such a perceived defect you'll have to amplify your presence and personality and pretend to be someone you're not, which isn't worth it first of all, and there isn't any evidence that it works better than simply being yourself.

Cas

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2019, 05:35:52 PM »

I'll give it 10-13 years, in time will gather the money as well. I'm 5'5" with a long torso and short limbs, it seems people that are shorter than me have longer arms and legs. I think if I was "normal" proportioned I would've been 5'8.

I have reasons to believe there would be a breakthrough in a decade or less, like artificial cartilage implant and bone decalcification etc as evidenced from past and recent studies (sheeps had cartilage implant done successfully in the 90s).

Many of you are making it out to be Sci-Fi without doing any of research, so I'd suggest to stop being so ignorant and gloomy. LL should be a last resort (not worth it for normal short men), veterans can testify.

Although it is a belief that advancements could occur, there is certainly no guarantee. That is the issue here. I have heard many people say that they will "wait for better advancements" with other types of procedures as well, only to wind up regretting not doing it earlier or changing their mind about waiting. Unfortunately, when it comes to something as major as LL, time is not on your side. The older you get, the harder it will be to recover not just on a physical level and emotional level but on a financial level as well. That is just the reality of the situation. Add in a marriage, kids and far more financial responsibilities, you can almost certainly forget it at that point as it will be next to impossible even if you are making a sustainable wage.

Now I will say this, I have respect for people who feel they don't need the surgery or change their minds about it. If you don't need it, you don't need it. I can respect that. But as far as waiting for "technological advancements", I wouldn't hold my breathe on that personally. There may be a few "minor" advancements with Stryde over the course of 10 to 15 years, but not enough for me to wait till I am pushing 40 to find out.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2019, 06:25:00 PM »

The older you get, the harder it will be to recover not just on a physical level and emotional level but on a financial level as well.

That's a half-truth. I mean, if you care about being able to retire comfortably in this day and age, you wanna invest money and build up capital anyway, and the earlier you start investing and saving, the better. The 30,000 dollars a 25 year old spends on LL could become a hundred thousand by the time he's 35 if he decides to invest it wisely instead. Of course it depends on one's individual financial situation. If you're broke at 40, LL might not be a good decision. But generally, older people have more money and can afford to take some of it for unnecessary things, compared to younger people.

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2019, 08:27:42 PM »

Sorry but this is as good as it gets. There's now fully weight bearing nails everything else is reducing nerve damage and muscle regrowth. This mostly depends on the individual.
You're already in limbo and you have height neurosis.
If you're noticeably below average therapy isn't going to help because you know full well you're at a disadvantage in life and your daily interactions are only going to reinforce this.
As for you Bruce Wayne, I know by your obsessive nature of analysing others height ,it affects you more than most.
Get a good surgeon and get the surgery.

Cas

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2019, 08:31:57 PM »

That's a half-truth. I mean, if you care about being able to retire comfortably in this day and age, you wanna invest money and build up capital anyway, and the earlier you start investing and saving, the better. The 30,000 dollars a 25 year old spends on LL could become a hundred thousand by the time he's 35 if he decides to invest it wisely instead. Of course it depends on one's individual financial situation. If you're broke at 40, LL might not be a good decision. But generally, older people have more money and can afford to take some of it for unnecessary things, compared to younger people.

True, but that's assuming the wise investment will continue to gain over time. Keep in mind, people have lost money on investments. Even investments that some considered "safe". Someone with $30,000 today could potentially have $100,000 in 10 years, that is true. But unfortunately, you could just as easily lose that all that money in one swoop or find yourself pinching off of money if something major comes up and you could find yourself right back where you started. Things happen and people fall on hard times. Honestly, when I look around there aren't very many people in their 20s thinking about retirement these days or better yet, what was considered the "traditional" retirement plan many years ago. The only ones who I see talking about retirement in their 20s are those who come from well off families and have been set up before they were born, but that is only my experience so far.

I would also like to add that you have to evaluate what you think is best for you. If you're a person who can get by without LL, then please do so. If you are guy who is pushing 6 feet tall, then I believe having LL will be of no real benefit and the money saved should be invested elsewhere. I can only speak for myself that at 5'3, I hold no delusions about my height. I know my stature plays a roll in how I am perceived not just in the dating world but in a general perspective. Even if I won the lottery tomorrow, I would still move forward with LL.

soitchi

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2019, 09:19:11 PM »

@TinyTL was just going by his own first hand experience. Don't take him seriously.
I am 30. Let me tell you something, if i had cash i'd have this done when i was 20.
so many opportunities lost... i wouldnt be in this situation if I had changed my destiny.

alone on a weekend, 30 years old. The future seems like an empty black wall, I don't think what awaits me but this pain is unbearable at times.
I wish i could go back in time and live a better life.. fk it..
I can save up money instead and do LL in 2 years, but thats 2 years of my time wasted on walking around in the body i dont feel confortable with. Low self-esteem, missed oppourtinities.
Or I can sell the apartment, use 70% of that on Paley next month and enjoy life.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

Cloudo

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2019, 09:34:48 PM »

Oh thanks for clarifying  ;)
Still I really don't understand why he is alone, I mean if it was his choice then sure why not? There are many people who are not interested in sex or relationships. But he seems to feel so bad about being lonely! I know five youtubers who are either missing their 4 limbs or dwarves, yet they are married to attractive girls.
Never blame the lack of relationships on your height.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2019, 01:09:01 AM »

True, but that's assuming the wise investment will continue to gain over time. Keep in mind, people have lost money on investments. Even investments that some considered "safe". Someone with $30,000 today could potentially have $100,000 in 10 years, that is true. But unfortunately, you could just as easily lose that all that money in one swoop or find yourself pinching off of money if something major comes up and you could find yourself right back where you started. Things happen and people fall on hard times. Honestly, when I look around there aren't very many people in their 20s thinking about retirement these days or better yet, what was considered the "traditional" retirement plan many years ago. The only ones who I see talking about retirement in their 20s are those who come from well off families and have been set up before they were born, but that is only my experience so far.

I would also like to add that you have to evaluate what you think is best for you. If you're a person who can get by without LL, then please do so. If you are guy who is pushing 6 feet tall, then I believe having LL will be of no real benefit and the money saved should be invested elsewhere. I can only speak for myself that at 5'3, I hold no delusions about my height. I know my stature plays a roll in how I am perceived not just in the dating world but in a general perspective. Even if I won the lottery tomorrow, I would still move forward with LL.

Of course there's always some risk with investments, but it's quite minimal if you do it right. If you invest in an index fund like the MSCI world, you can expect a 14% yield every year (average out of the last 32 years, including the 2008 financial recession).

I can totally understand your feelings, especially seeing you're 5'3'', and I believe happiness must be found in way that's right for the individual person. Making everyone who's below average height taller with LL is not the solution, for example, since that would just raise the average height massively and the shorter ones would still be the shorter ones. Still, LL can be the way, or part of the way to happiness, for individuals. In that sense, I agree that people have to evalute what's best for them.

I think it's a very precious endavour to try to come to terms with the body you were given (to "play with the cards you were dealt", so to speak). Or if you do LL, come to terms with your height and how you turn out after the procedure. Even if it's a life-long effort.

ZUCC420

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2019, 08:55:27 AM »

Oh thanks for clarifying  ;)
Still I really don't understand why he is alone, I mean if it was his choice then sure why not? There are many people who are not interested in sxx or relationships. But he seems to feel so bad about being lonely! I know five youtubers who are either missing their 4 limbs or dwarves, yet they are married to attractive girls.
Never blame the lack of relationships on your height.

Are these youtubers famous? Because having high status can compensate for a lot of things.

I think it's a very precious endavour to try to come to terms with the body you were given (to "play with the cards you were dealt", so to speak).

Play with s h i tty cards, in a losing game? No thanks chief.

Cloudo

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2019, 09:57:31 AM »

Are these youtubers famous? Because having high status can compensate for a lot of things.

Play with s h i tty cards, in a losing game? No thanks chief.
Nope, they are barely even known. Only one of them has 20000 subscribers(which isn't really good enough in today's standards). One of the dwarves is kind of rich though! Not filthy rich, just one of those people who make 6 figures annually.

Cas

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2019, 05:44:13 PM »

Of course there's always some risk with investments, but it's quite minimal if you do it right. If you invest in an index fund like the MSCI world, you can expect a 14% yield every year (average out of the last 32 years, including the 2008 financial recession).

I can totally understand your feelings, especially seeing you're 5'3'', and I believe happiness must be found in way that's right for the individual person. Making everyone who's below average height taller with LL is not the solution, for example, since that would just raise the average height massively and the shorter ones would still be the shorter ones. Still, LL can be the way, or part of the way to happiness, for individuals. In that sense, I agree that people have to evalute what's best for them.

I think it's a very precious endavour to try to come to terms with the body you were given (to "play with the cards you were dealt", so to speak). Or if you do LL, come to terms with your height and how you turn out after the procedure. Even if it's a life-long effort.

I agree. I believe if you have LL, you have to be aware and come to terms with how things will turn out afterwards. Even if you have LL and everything goes well without a hitch, you have to be able to make peace and move forward with your life. The same goes for if you decide against. For example, the OP has been here for awhile now and it is rather obvious that they are unhappy with the current height that they are at. I have seen the OP post repeatedly about their dilemma in regards to pursuing LL, often making long posts about how they would if they could but they can't for one reason or another. Now most people would either make the jump and move forward towards having the surgery(saving up, taking out a loan, or something to move forward) or just move on and accept where they are in their current position and forget about LL. Shoot I'd go out on a limb and say the vast majority of new users who sign up looking for information on LL usually wind up passing on it after they find out one thing or another about it that they won't be able to accept or handle. But they don't stay and they usually don't come back. We have a few that troll here but I don't even count them.

Unfortunately, the OP will have to make a choice sooner or later. They can either choose to move forward, accept the risks and have the surgery or accept where they are, come to peace with it and move on as pointed by multiple people in the thread.

ZUCC420

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2019, 07:14:54 PM »

Nope, they are barely even known. Only one of them has 20000 subscribers(which isn't really good enough in today's standards). One of the dwarves is kind of rich though! Not filthy rich, just one of those people who make 6 figures annually.

Then I don't think you've accurately assessed their partner's attractiveness or your standard is different, after all attractiveness is subjective to some extent.

I agree. I believe if you have LL, you have to be aware and come to terms with how things will turn out afterwards. Even if you have LL and everything goes well without a hitch, you have to be able to make peace and move forward with your life. The same goes for if you decide against. For example, the OP has been here for awhile now and it is rather obvious that they are unhappy with the current height that they are at. I have seen the OP post repeatedly about their dilemma in regards to pursuing LL, often making long posts about how they would if they could but they can't for one reason or another. Now most people would either make the jump and move forward towards having the surgery(saving up, taking out a loan, or something to move forward) or just move on and accept where they are in their current position and forget about LL. Shoot I'd go out on a limb and say the vast majority of new users who sign up looking for information on LL usually wind up passing on it after they find out one thing or another about it that they won't be able to accept or handle. But they don't stay and they usually don't come back. We have a few that troll here but I don't even count them.

Unfortunately, the OP will have to make a choice sooner or later. They can either choose to move forward, accept the risks and have the surgery or accept where they are, come to peace with it and move on as pointed by multiple people in the thread.

It should go without saying but unfortunately people are wholly irrational when it comes to making life changing decisions, well said anyway.

Cloudo

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2019, 07:43:07 PM »

Then I don't think you've accurately assessed their partner's attractiveness or your standard is different, after all attractiveness is subjective to some extent.

It should go without saying but unfortunately people are wholly irrational when it comes to making life changing decisions, well said anyway.
I personally found these girls just average, but the people in the comments kept mentioning how attractive they were. Anyway, my main point was just to point out that the lack of height is no excuse for someone to stay alone forever, unless that's what they want!

soitchi

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2019, 10:58:47 PM »

I personally found these girls just average, but the people in the comments kept mentioning how attractive they were. Anyway, my main point was just to point out that the lack of height is no excuse for someone to stay alone forever, unless that's what they want!
What the chumps in this thread don't realize is they can get the surgery and still have the same shïttÿ personality they put on full display here. Insecure, blame shifting, loathing guys who are trying to bat way out of their league in life thinking a measly 2 inches will solve all their issues.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

ZUCC420

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2019, 11:05:36 PM »

I agree 100%.

What the chumps in this thread don't realize is they can get the surgery and still have the same shïttÿ personality they put on full display here. Insecure, blame shifting, loathing guys who are trying to bat way out of their league in life thinking a measly 2 inches will solve all their issues.

Let those fools find out the hard way I say!

Pages: [1]   Go Up