Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: EXTERNAL TIBIA (LON) WITH DR.PRADIP SHARMA INDIA 2020  (Read 8823 times)

Kal el

Re: EXTERNAL TIBIA (LON) WITH DR.PRADIP SHARMA INDIA 2020
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2020, 03:04:43 AM »

Hi smaller can i do 9.3cm on the femur using LON and monorail fixator..and can you give me your phone no. I would like to speak with you over a call....thank you

Smaller

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2020, 08:39:34 AM »

This is recent update.

Smaller

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2020, 07:39:21 AM »

Done with the lengthening. I hope almost reached my goal(5.5cm). Eagerly I was waiting for this to end and now slower the process has become, all the hospitals here by avoid taking non elective surgeries because of the Corona virus  though I can get it done any time but Dr. Pradip also suggesting the same. The world is in danger. My surgery is postponed till the lock down . I am myself avoiding any kind of exposure. The virus is spreading very fast. I don’t know till what time the things will get better.
I urge all of you to stay safe and stay home. I am kinda scared. Hope everything will turnout safe soon. Doing all my exercises as I have nothing else to do. Walking on regular bases with walker.

Smaller

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2020, 07:39:29 PM »

Got a good news today. Hopefully my surgery is schedule for next week. I hope all will go well. 

Joker

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2020, 04:33:51 PM »

Whats your current status ?
Are you still in frames?

Smaller

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2020, 04:54:02 PM »

Whats your current status ?
Are you still in frames?
Yes I am still in frame.
Scheduled for Saturday.

Kal el

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2020, 02:14:36 AM »

Hey smaller..can u kindly ask Dr. Pradeep sharma if I can do 7cm on femur with LON+monorail fixators.

Smaller

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2020, 04:39:51 PM »

I am frame free now . Yesterday they took those heavy weights out of my legs. Feeling very light
And bit unusual . Emptyness is there but really looking forward for the next step with new height.

trash bandicoot

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2020, 04:46:50 PM »

Hi Smaller, great to hear you are doing alright.

If you could, can you post a photo of what the scarring looks like after frame removal?

Smaller

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2020, 05:41:58 PM »

Hey smaller..can u kindly ask Dr. Pradeep sharma if I can do 7cm on femur with LON+monorail fixators.

You can do , i had roughly conversation . Its best for you to talk to directly Harry he will explain batter and clear( Whatsapp 9560867721/heryshgr@gmail.com) .

Smaller

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2020, 05:43:25 PM »

Hi Smaller, great to hear you are doing alright.

If you could, can you post a photo of what the scarring looks like after frame removal?

Thank you brother i appreciate.

Smaller

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2020, 05:54:49 PM »

Life seems much batter now . Transitions become comfortable. Every day going one step up. No specific disturbances or swelling or pain. Started standing from last night. My heels perfectly touching to the floor means no ankle deformity at all happy i am . Life is very very boaring now a days.
In the other words no life at all. No online/on call food delivery. I was planning for an outing and i was waiting for my frame removal but no outing no shopping not even online shopping.Trust me i don't feel like to do any exercise any more so bore.

Smaller

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2020, 04:55:17 PM »

Moving ahead strongly everyday. Its very hard to learn to walk again and very frustrating to start allover again when in your head you know everything but still you can't cope with the strength. Pushing your own self needs too much of mental health balance. The only focus is to get back home as early as possible and as normal as you can. My only focus is, do not let my family get paniced to see me walking crooked. So moral of the story is, i walked for few steps today felt difficult but well tried.

REBORN

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2020, 05:18:31 PM »

Put some video proof

Smaller

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2020, 08:55:36 AM »

My walking video.
https://vimeo.com/410103280

montahn

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2020, 07:33:47 AM »

My walking video.

Its perfect  :) how much you gain ? do you feel any pain naw ?
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Smaller

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2020, 03:59:24 PM »

Its perfect  :) how much you gain ? do you feel any pain naw ?
I gained 5.5cm. No i am not feeling any pain just feeling discomfort and stiffens in my both ankles but still recovering well.

Meck

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2020, 06:06:33 PM »

I have to, can you move your feet up or down normali like to press gas pedal in car and push up , i have same tighth and stiffens on my both ankle foot

Smaller

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2020, 04:04:45 PM »

I have to, can you move your feet up or down normali like to press gas pedal in car and push up , i have same tighth and stiffens on my both ankle foot
Thank you for asking and reading my posts, i can move my ankle up and down in both directions but at the end have to push stronger. In other words i say the end ranges are not smooth enough. I don't know about pushing the gas paddle because haven't tried yet but in air moving down is easier than taking up.
My Physio is giving me wax bath, ankle mobilisation and good amount of calf stretches. You can try that if possible it helps.

Smaller

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2020, 07:15:31 PM »

A new walking aid, i guess i did good. Though there was some discomfort in my armpit initially but gradually became fine. If i exactly calculate the timings i almost walked for an hour in a whole damn day. I believe i am doing good. Started pumping exercises for my calf with resistance band and ankle exerciser. I will post some of the pictures too.
So here is a visual of walking with a new aid A NEW STEP AHEAD.

https://imgur.com/lEzV3w1

Smaller

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2020, 04:41:30 PM »

Generalise condition is improved . Walking is much batter now. My heel touches the floor very smoothly i don't have to put efforts to move my ankles.
Few steps can walk without any support. Some time there is jerky movement felt in knee but very rarely.
There is one more video. I can walk smoothly now with aid without taking too much of support.

https://imgur.com/KjTr3im

Smaller

« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2020, 05:18:48 PM »

Sometime empty mind is become full of crazy and random thoughts, Now the stress is getting high about going home on time. Never have i ever dreamed about such situation. I mean who ever thought of being locked by borders. No-one is going out no-one is coming in ( Internationally)
I hope and i pray this will to end soon. Condition of my legs is absolutely fine now except  mild limping. I can walk without support for short distance .

https://imgur.com/SHlKoBu

montahn

« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2020, 10:28:18 PM »

Sometime empty mind is become full of crazy and random thoughts, Now the stress is getting high about going home on time. Never have i ever dreamed about such situation. I mean who ever thought of being locked by borders. No-one is going out no-one is coming in ( Internationally)
I hope and i pray this will to end soon. Condition of my legs is absolutely fine now except  mild limping. I can walk without support for short distance .

https://imgur.com/SHlKoBu

its look perfect. how much you gain ?
162cm  goal 177cm

shegella

• Visitor
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2020, 03:47:32 PM »

ı am exactly same situation with you. ı am not rich ı am doing money for 6 years for that operaion. and get enough ı am getting old 31 years nowadays but still thinking this operation. just one option being poor tibia external LON like you.

why you did choice india? are you satisfied all process?
 ı live in ,istanbul. nowadays our doctor performers not quite well ı see all diaries some lawyers,some cases.

how about india? russia is also bad reputations.

ı am confusen istanbul , greece or india?

besides ı just 1.74 :D think 6-7 cm but ı know will stop 5.50 like you:DDDDD

Smaller

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2020, 03:38:37 AM »

ı am exactly same situation with you. ı am not rich ı am doing money for 6 years for that operaion. and get enough ı am getting old 31 years nowadays but still thinking this operation. just one option being poor tibia external LON like you.

why you did choice india? are you satisfied all process?
 ı live in ,istanbul. nowadays our doctor performers not quite well ı see all diaries some lawyers,some cases.

how about india? russia is also bad reputations.

ı am confusen istanbul , greece or india?

besides ı just 1.74 :D think 6-7 cm but ı know will stop 5.50 like you:DDDDD
Hi shegella
Thank you for asking my opinion. First thing I also had limited money And options was also limited. All counties are doing good, noting to blame for that. But I will tell you only on my experience. My journey went really well and comfortable. The doctor and team here doing really well. Patient care and environment is positive. And most importantly past patient record is also impressive. I am very satisfied with my choice of doctor.  Can’t force you but in India Dr Mangal parihar and Dr Pradip Sharma are doing great. But I opt Here because the patient care is excellent here. I never had to do anything they took care of everything I just came here .

Smaller

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2020, 03:39:52 AM »

its look perfect. how much you gain ?
Thank you for positivity, I gain 5.5cm with no complication.

V

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2020, 01:29:52 AM »

My walking video.
I'm so proud of you! By the way, can you post a video of you walking now? So we can see the difference and if it has improved?

Smaller

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2020, 06:08:34 AM »

Thank you for appreciation. All thanks to Dr. Sharma for good work and majorly thanks to Harry who works really hard to keep up the good work.
They work systematically which benefits the patients. The environment they create should be appreciated.I will post my next video of stair climbing soon.

Smaller

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2020, 05:27:09 AM »

What else?
I can tell its the most boring and the same time most exciting experience, i've been working all day because literally have nothing else to do may be because now i am desperate to move. Walking on road nearby, realise the emptiness.Felt so disappointed for the situation hope everything will get back to normal soon for everyone.
People are asking me in personal massages when i am going back, friends i don't know anything for sure only wait for flights to resume.
I can do my each and every work sometime with some discomfort and most of times fine. Doing stairs keeping in mind not sudden and jerky moves. Maintain the balance. I am doing good so far.

Smaller

« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2020, 05:32:28 AM »

Here is my video. Without any aid.

https://imgur.com/4dZC55k

montahn

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2020, 01:56:02 PM »

Here is my video. Without any aid.

https://imgur.com/4dZC55k

its perfect, do you feel any pain ? how many distance you cover ? running and jumping ? how much height you gain ? lots of wishes for your ftuture.  :)
162cm  goal 177cm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up