Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Precice LL in Istanbul with muharrem inan TOMORROW 17.01.2020  (Read 4443 times)

TheB3ast

• Visitor
Re: Precice LL in Istanbul with muharrem inan TOMORROW 17.01.2020
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2020, 01:58:45 AM »

Hello guys!

Im back! Misalignment is fixed on my left leg by the same doctor. I did 6cm on my tibias. Im walking almost normally. I use Right now one crutch to support my right leg because the bone is not healed enough yet. I feel pain when i put my full weight on it. Im happy anyway that i can move by myself without any help.

When my Lengthening was completed and pain started to be ok, i started go to gym in wheelchair. It was very difficult to me but i was like fu*k it.. i have to.. my body need that. When i enter to the gym jesus the face of people who knew and seen me before like Wtf happen to this guy 😂 and a lot of my friend was suprised, shocked to see like that but i just said that my other leg was shorter than the other and needed to make Lengthening to fix it. On the other leg knee problem also that they knew about. So i didnt lie here i had really these two problems but i just didnt tell about Lengthening 😁

Anyway hitting the gym helped me a lot mentally and i got some weight back. I lost during the lenghtening 9kg now i got back 15kg including sweet belly 😅 i had very strong ballerina so that was difficult to fix. I had to stretch A LOT and many time during the day. Every morning i was so stiff and this made me pissed off and the pain was horrible. Now im feeling better but my calves are still tight but its getting better slowly. I will continue my diary and upload some pictures later 😇

mary166

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2021, 04:29:00 PM »

My friend, is your leg healed now?
What do you think of Dr. Inan?
Hope you get well soon!

_gulliver_

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2021, 05:28:29 PM »

Me too. super curious about your progress

TheB3ast

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2021, 10:52:05 AM »

My friend, is your leg healed now?
What do you think of Dr. Inan?
Hope you get well soon!
Hello, Im pretty fine. Im walking and training lightly my legs. Healing of the bone is a little bit slow. I dont have any problem with doctor because all is fixed and im fine. We just need to remember that surgeries doesnt go always like we hope. There is always some possibilities to some complications. Im doing very well now and im almost ready for the second surgery on my femurs. I will add pictures and videos of myself soon :)

TheB3ast

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2021, 10:55:41 AM »

Me too. super curious about your progress
No worries im very fine. All is fixed now and im just waiting that the bone heals. The screws makes pain a little but i need to wait that bone heals permanently. I think i will go on my femurs with stryde. I will add some pictures later about my progress!

Jamesy998

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2021, 10:58:55 AM »

No worries im very fine. All is fixed now and im just waiting that the bone heals. The screws makes pain a little but i need to wait that bone heals permanently. I think i will go on my femurs with stryde. I will add some pictures later about my progress!

Hi there, can I ask after frame removal how long it took you to walk or get back to daily life so to speak?
LON method | Dr. Halil Buldu | 2021
Diary | http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66007.0

TheB3ast

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2021, 11:03:27 AM »

Hi there, can I ask after frame removal how long it took you to walk or get back to daily life so to speak?

One year. I did with precice 2. I have still the nails and my bones are not fully  healed. Depends of the persons age, diet, bodytype, smoke, alcohol, etc.. i dont smoke and drink alcohol but it took anyway long time. I cant still run...This is really very long progress 😌

permanentlybanned

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2021, 11:23:07 AM »

That was probably the worse misalignment I've ever seen in my life. Glad it's fixed! Hope you're recovering soon. Good luck 🙏🏼
Permanently banned by Medium Drink of Water due to non-maliciously spamming one singular time.

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2021, 08:08:10 AM »

Glad it all worked out for you man  :)

c

« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2022, 06:16:46 PM »

tell me 2022 ok? you run? thank you
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up