Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: WARNING! almost crippled byDR OZGUR KARAKOYUN, Turkey wannabe taller med tourism  (Read 17098 times)

seriouslyinjured

Just an update, i have chronic pain just at the top of the nail on both sides where the gluteus medius is. As i become more active with the femurs healing the pain in my glutues is getting worse stopping me from recovering properly. every-time after walking up and downstairs, exercising or walking more then 10 minutes they flare up. it is so painful to touch the hips and i cannot lie on my side.
Wannabe taller used dr ozgur who butchered me, they still tell everyone that they did nothing wrong, even after i have posted all my X-rays and emailed several doctors and have medical reports for court suing both wannabe taller and dr ozgur karakoyun for several cases of negligence. i have several doctors world wide who have seen my xrays and cannot believe the incompetence, one  saying even a  student could have done better.

Wannabetallers defence to my out-lash was that they were really nice to me and helped me find hotels and bring me things when i needed. yes they did, but i paid 55000 euros for stryde and they used a doctor who doesn't know how to operate they profited huge off me, especially when giotikas who is highly qualified charges 10,000 less. never oncce i got an apology from wannabe taller, and once i knew i had problems they denied responsibility and try to say their doctors say nothing is wrong. i will sue them and pursue them to the end, and do my best to put wannabe taller out of business who will play with your health and risk you with doctors who are butchers, so they can profit. if they had used good doctors and were well connected things would be different. they are just a desperate medical tourist company with sub-standard doctors just trying to make a quick buck.

sickkkkk

• Visitor

You want a doctor that provides stryde at a cheap price? Don't. Stryde is USELESS if the doctor CAN'T IMPLANT IT RIGHT.

What the hell happened here

Polvorón

Wrong placement of post and I cannot remove it, I'm sorry.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

seriouslyinjured

i have my nails booked in with giotikas to be removed on july 16th, i lengthened then shortened then lengthened again finishing november 27th, so 7 and half months after re finishing lengthening i am having them removed.

Yes this is earlier then it should be but its still quite safe after seeing my X-rays. he is only taking it out early because of the immense pain with the nail protruding in to my glutes, and now my left knee is starting to hurt like hell. unfortunately there will be to much fluid to be able to do an MRI for several months on the glutes to see if there is serious damage in need of muscle repair.

however giotikas is going beyond the call of duty. he said he after removing the nail he will go in to the gluteus  area on both sides and actually look to see if there is damage and if he sees anything he will repair it during the surgery. I am really thankful to him for this and what he is done to help me through this nightmare.

my lawyers got a reply from Dr ozgurs lawyer i am not allowed to go in to to much detail, but i can tell you this, everything dr ozgur  said was a lie, with such a weak defence. he said he was the most experienced stryde  limb lengthening surgeon in turkey and the best ,and  who ever wrote my medical legal report for the court had never done a lengthening surgery in his life.

Giotikas wrote my medical report for the court. so basically ozgur who is unheard of , who wannabe taller tout as their best surgeon is saying giotikas the most experienced stryde lengthening surgeon in europe has never done a limb lengthening surgery in his life. absolute douche bags, arrogant  and a complete disgrace  dr ozgur and wannabe taller are. i feel sorry for respected surgeons like prof mehmet in turkey knowing that turkey has substandard lying bastard surgeons and medical tourism companies who boast that they will be there for you the whole way, but then when things go wrong tell you they are just a medical tourist company and want nothing more to do with you.

wannabe taller and dr ozgur karakoyun true colours, are the same colour as my   in my arse hole!

seriouslyinjured

it blocked out the word  ... in my arsehole
so i will call it terd, hopefully that doesnt get blocked out

tombrada

I'm so sorry to hear this too. How is your recovery going now?

seriouslyinjured

I'm so sorry to hear this too. How is your recovery going now?

i am flying in to Athens tomorrow and have surgery on Thursday. i am glad to have the nails out and i hope giotikas can do any repairs needed on the glutes in the same surgery, and i will discuss my knee pain to. However i am also anxious of the possibility  i may never have a full recovery and may never be able to run or do sport again,
doing sport and exercise has always been a huge part of my life, so this is a big deal to me , it is a huge life changer if your doctor injures you, especially from negligence and greed, for future LLers please keep this in mind and take it very seriously that the consequences of a bad surgery and aftercare is extremely severe physically, mentally and financially. i have gone on about it on post after post with my anger, but i cannot stress it enough. if i hadn't  been saved by giotikas i would have been in a wheelchair crippled for life.  i will keep you all updated on my recovery.

tombrada

Hey seriouslyinjured - did you get my PM by any chance?

seriouslyinjured

Hey seriouslyinjured - did you get my PM by any chance?

no i didnt
 resend it again

tombrada

So weird - I just sent another one - let me know if you get it

more

How was your Surgery?

seriouslyinjured

i got a follow up with giotikas i will let everyone know the situation monday

more

Any update ,  hope you are doing good

seriouslyinjured

i have posted the following images of right leg xray how it healed  when the nail was in and xray today 11 days post surgery of having the nails removed

https://imgur.com/a/HnRf5CA

as you can see the bone healed inside more and didnt heal on the outside when dr ozgur karakoyun the uselss moron inserted the nail he inserted on the wrong angle not giving the bone space to heal on the outside after i eventually got union in greece.
therefore it was not possible for the bone to fully remodel until after the nail came out and it also explains my excruitating knee pain. because of this i need to go on crutches with barely any mobility for 6 weeks because of massive risk of refracture. the bone needs to remodel more

all you guys who are thinking of using DR OZGUR KARAKOYUN and wannnabe taller read this whole diary, they are useless bunch of ***** next hearing of courtcase is in december and i will be relentless after what they have done to me, i will keep coming and coming at them until ozgur is out of work and wannabe taller are out of business  another guy has recently filed against wannabe taller and ozgur through my lawyer so if they havent received notice they are being sued they will soon.

i am also looking at filing a separate law suite for investigation in to his medical licence i have alot of information on him that cannot be discussed here.

Anyone else starting their LL journey good luck, you need to understand you need a highly skilled surgeon with alot of experience and good morals who cares for the patient, otherwise the consequences can be horrendous, mentally, physically and financially. please do your research

llendpoint

I don't get how the bone can grow like this where the bone growth favors one side more than the other. Can anyone enlighten me? My understanding is that the rod between both femur parts automatically aligns properly because it is practically inserted between two "tubes". Therefore the gap in between should also be somewhat symmetrical, or not? Not trying to defend the outcome or the doctor, just curious.

a

• 5'9

Would you recommend Dr. Giotikas for LL ?
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

seriouslyinjured

Would you recommend Dr. Giotikas for LL ?

Lets put it this way he took me on from another surgeons complications and found all the underlying causes of the problems which were multiple, he saved me from being a cripple and having life long complications, i was under his care to shorten then relenghten again after i had union to regain height and he has been there for me since i arrived in athens august the seventh last year, and he has removed my nails, for everything he has done for me i more then recommend him i  dread to think what would have happened if it wasnt for him. my posts are here to warn people about  wannabe taller and dr ozgur, however i mention giotikas alot and praise him so much because he saved my legs.

i know people are going on about saying people are writing fake diaries about giotikas, well they are not, i was in athens august to march then returned again 2 weeks ago. in that time i met most of these guys who wrote the diaries in that time period people are accusing of being fake. he is doing alot of surgeries mainly stryde and i seen heaps of his patients at thesus physio and follow up appointments. anyone who has had a complication, he has been on the ball and fixed it right away. also people are accusing azman diary being fake because he didnt post xrays. azman and i were good buddies i came under giotikas care roughly the same time he started lenghtening and we hung out the whole time till he reached his height and left.

if you are in the process of looking for a surgeon do your research, there are doctors with good reputations in several countries all depending on whether you want to do LON or stryde etc. i do not recommend turkey to anyone, the whole vibe the attitudes of the doctors little experience all with marketing vultures trying to hook you in.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account

I don't get how the bone can grow like this where the bone growth favors one side more than the other. Can anyone enlighten me? My understanding is that the rod between both femur parts automatically aligns properly because it is practically inserted between two "tubes". Therefore the gap in between should also be somewhat symmetrical, or not? Not trying to defend the outcome or the doctor, just curious.

Callus growth in general is kinda random and it's not really a problem if it favors one side. The important thing is that there's at least callus growing and it consolidates fully, even if it looks weird being favored onto one side it's not a major problem
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9

Lets put it this way he took me on from another surgeons complications and found all the underlying causes of the problems which were multiple, he saved me from being a cripple and having life long complications, i was under his care to shorten then relenghten again after i had union to regain height and he has been there for me since i arrived in athens august the seventh last year, and he has removed my nails, for everything he has done for me i more then recommend him i  dread to think what would have happened if it wasnt for him. my posts are here to warn people about  wannabe taller and dr ozgur, however i mention giotikas alot and praise him so much because he saved my legs.

i know people are going on about saying people are writing fake diaries about giotikas, well they are not, i was in athens august to march then returned again 2 weeks ago. in that time i met most of these guys who wrote the diaries in that time period people are accusing of being fake. he is doing alot of surgeries mainly stryde and i seen heaps of his patients at thesus physio and follow up appointments. anyone who has had a complication, he has been on the ball and fixed it right away. also people are accusing azman diary being fake because he didnt post xrays. azman and i were good buddies i came under giotikas care roughly the same time he started lenghtening and we hung out the whole time till he reached his height and left.

if you are in the process of looking for a surgeon do your research, there are doctors with good reputations in several countries all depending on whether you want to do LON or stryde etc. i do not recommend turkey to anyone, the whole vibe the attitudes of the doctors little experience all with marketing vultures trying to hook you in.

Hey,

Bro I was so worried about you and I'm so glad that Dr. G did a good job and you might have a good chance to recover. I wish the best for you literally.
Can you send us some pictures after EVERYTHING is done, I'm so confused and I want to see how bad he fked up (Dr ozgur).

Best Regards
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

seriouslyinjured

Hey,

Bro I was so worried about you and I'm so glad that Dr. G did a good job and you might have a good chance to recover. I wish the best for you literally.
Can you send us some pictures after EVERYTHING is done, I'm so confused and I want to see how bad he fked up (Dr ozgur).

Best Regards

Thanks mate, the link for the photos are on my first post of how bad ozgur fked up and the acts of negligence i wrote about that i am suing for

Ghostfish

Hi seriouslyinjured
I feel very sorry that you have gone through so much difficulty.  I also think that many drs. for CLL in Turkey are NOT trustworthy.  Future llers need to be cautious about them. 
Wish you the best of luck in the recovery!

Best,   

ididUrMIM

The only reason why a company need or feel the need to explain about a bad situation is when they know they have done wrong to one of their client. For this one, wannabetaller totally F-up so please don’t try to explain yourself and just apologize. A human being almost became crippled because of your lack of knowledge, lucky he is strong will and kept fighting.  CLL is no joke and is one of the most difficult thing one will go through.  So wannabetaller stop thinking of the $$$ and focus on your client needs.

To all thinking of CLL that are thinking of using wannabetaller, they are not doctors nor have medical degrees.  They are just a company out to get your money and trap you with somewhat false information.  They are just a medical tour company like a travel tour company that don’t really care about their client because once the money is gone so will they.

Well no sh*t they dis not care about your health after you left, they are a marketing company. In todays day and age they are very common and even needed. Just so you know, every single doctor has made a mistake during some period of their careers. Man, they are just an agency. Sure, they might need to get more knowledge on their current doctors if what you say is even true. Everyoke needs to do their own research on who is operating on them.

ididUrMIM

Hi seriouslyinjured
I feel very sorry that you have gone through so much difficulty.  I also think that many drs. for CLL in Turkey are NOT trustworthy.  Future llers need to be cautious about them. 

Best,

Halil Buldu has military experience, you know, saving legs? Stop discrediting every LL surgeon in Turkey you absolute sausage.

ididUrMIM

Hi seriouslyinjured

Best,

No fu*king wonder most people don’t last more than 6 months on this forum. Doctor Giotikas dis this he did that, yeah yeah he might he as good as you all say he is but then you lot go and discredit every other surgeon except for the high bucks ones there is. Don’t give   to a doctor you don’t know mate. Shut your gob about the things and the people you do not know

azman

Halil Buldu has military experience, you know, saving legs? Stop discrediting every LL surgeon in Turkey you absolute sausage.

Easy lad, I don’t think Ghostfish was discrediting every LL surgeons in Turkey just MANY of them And not calling them out by their names.  Those surgeons, he is probably referring already prove that themselves in and out of this forum, bad and good.   

Don’t believe everything that’s out there,  especially from advisement expert @ MuratEkinci

Ghostfish

No fu*king wonder most people don’t last more than 6 months on this forum. Doctor Giotikas dis this he did that, yeah yeah he might he as good as you all say he is but then you lot go and discredit every other surgeon except for the high bucks ones there is. Don’t give   to a doctor you don’t know mate. Shut your gob about the things and the people you do not know
Wow. unbelievable comment....
I have been in this forum for a long time. If you are an old user, you probably can't say something like that to me.  Even if you don't know me well, you can't write down comments like this to anyone.  it is really rude, bro.

As azman said, I am not referring to any specific doctors.  However, if any user has read through many threads for many years and studied about CLL to a certain extent, it is not that hard to figure out who could be those docs. 

You also need to know that it is more important for the future LLers to be more cautious for any potential complications rather than too optimistic or too much deficient of background knowledge about LL.

Anyway, good luck!

184dream

What a butcher

I know 2 Chinese people doing surgery with WANNA's Turkish doctor. They had damage to both nerves. The doctors there had no experience or common sense.

seriouslyinjured

i have my lawyers details in my post, there are two of us now with court cases in progress, and wannabetallers  defence is pathetic. Please pass on my lawyers details, our cases are extremely strong, and everyone that sues, is another nail in the coffin for them.

The Victims Of WannaBeTaller

After WBT ruined other people's lives, they did not apologize, did not compensate, shirk responsibility, and slander patients. Changing doctors is an effective way for them to get rid of their responsibilities. I don't know how many doctors they have changed. It is really disgusting!

.seriouslyinjured

Are you good now ? Bro.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up