Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb lengthening at 5'9.5?  (Read 935 times)

OneSevenSeven

• Visitor
Limb lengthening at 5'9.5?
« on: February 13, 2020, 01:59:55 PM »

Hi

First of all, given the importance of each centimeter, my height is just under 5'10.5 (just under 179) in the morning and just over 5'9.5 (around 177) at night

I live in a country with mixed nationalities and at least the locals near my age (twenties) are around 5'9-5'9.5. Younger people and the non-locals are likely to be taller. I'd say, the average for people in the early twenties is around 5'9.5-5'10

I wear elevated shoes and lifts to give me about just over 1.5"/4 centimeters of total shoe size - I am just under 177 at night and measure about 180.5 in the shoes

Sorry to be so anal but in my opinion being in the average zone each centimeter counts!

When I go out in the club at night and with all the tourists likely inflating and be using height boost I feel around average

I'd say that I have just slightly above average face and average body (or frame)

Recently, I did hair transplant from Norwood 3 to Norwood 1 and LASIK. My current goal is to see how these will help me (if) and then consider further steps

Face is important but in my opinion around average and above is enough with a better height. Face surgeries seem more complicated. Being tall is a strong sexual dimorphism and I see no way around it. Even when I boost my height by about 4 centimeters it feels much better literally - taller friends seem closer to my height and shorter friends shorter. And 4 centimeters accounts for other people having 2 centimeter shoes on average - so 2 centimeters we talking about here and it's a big different

I'm sick of elevated shoes and lifts and can't see wearing anything bigger. It feels just enough now

I was thinking to wait a couple of years to get my things in plan and then hit Paley for 5-6 centimeters in femurs. As I understand I need about 100K for the operation, 50K as backup and another 50K to live? So 200K in total?

What would you do in my position? I try to be outgoing and not following wear social norms and I see everyday how attractive women choose attractive and tall men. IMHO, 5'11 is the minimum not to worry about height in average country and 6'1 is perfect. With 5-6 centimeters I'd then be about 182-183 afternoon-night height, around 6'

OverSixFeetTall

Re: Limb lengthening at 5'9.5?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 04:55:26 PM »

Do it.

I’m 5’9 - 5’10

And I’ll be doing femurs, will hopefully hit 6’0 to 6’1

Going from 5 feet to 6 feet is huge difference

Save up and go for it
My Current Height: 5'9
My Goal Height: 6'0
Lengthen: Femurs

OneSevenSeven

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 06:30:26 PM »

How likely do you think we'll see some further improvements in the near or so future which could impact the cost and the reliability, as well as the recovery period? I am estimating about 200K with Paley for everything and it seems a bit expensive, not complaining though. What about other doctors maybe in Europe?

Finally, what do you think age wise? I mean, I'm approaching the thirties and not sure if it's too late. I mean, I don't blame my height for everything given that the life is not so bad but I just feel how it is to get treated better as a tall man when I wear lifts

Futureller

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 07:58:15 PM »

I'm 5'7.5" approaching my 30s as well and will be at least 30 by the time I have the money and I still plan on getting it.   

I think you're thinking about it too much.  If something is gonna make you happier, and if it's worth the cost, time, pain, and work that you know you're gonna go through then do it.

I know my height is holding me back from experiences and happiness, plus I just hate the feeling of feeling short, that's why im doing it.  Looking forward to walking around feeling and being treated like a man. 

If you think it's worth the cost then do it, it's your body and your life. 

You're tall enough to reach 6'0" which will officially make you tall so I would do it.  I'll be 5'10.5" assuming all goes well.

OverSixFeetTall

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 05:46:45 AM »

Dude I’m like early 30s and I’ll have my femurs done like mid 30s

Femurs at Paley alone is like 100K

I highly suggest you try femurs first, if you’re still craving more height, then pay for the tibas.

Most people are satisfied after femurs.

Remember, it’s feeling satisfied.

But also remember to seek psychological consult - I’ll be doing this before I go get LL.

Sometimes talking to someone about it makes a big instead of keeping inside. That can be difference of no LL or just femurs, no need for tibas.

Also, I suggest you check TheAlchemist’s diary - similar specs and he did it.
My Current Height: 5'9
My Goal Height: 6'0
Lengthen: Femurs

MirinHeight

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 07:00:14 AM »

Dude I’m like early 30s and I’ll have my femurs done like mid 30s

Femurs at Paley alone is like 100K

I highly suggest you try femurs first, if you’re still craving more height, then pay for the tibas.

Most people are satisfied after femurs.

Remember, it’s feeling satisfied.

But also remember to seek psychological consult - I’ll be doing this before I go get LL.

Sometimes talking to someone about it makes a big instead of keeping inside. That can be difference of no LL or just femurs, no need for tibas.

Also, I suggest you check TheAlchemist’s diary - similar specs and he did it.

if doing less than 5 cm i think tibias look better
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Sanity

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 01:54:30 AM »

height will help u get some pussy but at that height you are alrdy at a good range where face just becomes so much more important that height if ur just targetting to get girls. i know some guys 6'3 but women are repulsed by them just coz theyr not goodlooking in face. and some dudes who are 5'11 get all the pussy with their jaw and midface.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Futureller

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 03:11:40 AM »

height will help u get some pussy but at that height you are alrdy at a good range where face just becomes so much more important that height if ur just targetting to get girls. i know some guys 6'3 but women are repulsed by them just coz theyr not goodlooking in face. and some dudes who are 5'11 get all the pussy with their jaw and midface.

I have to agree with the above statement.  Once you're a decent height for women (atleast 5'10" face starts to become more important, not saying extra height wouldnt help, but if your face is just average I don't think a couple extra inches will make much a difference since being just under 5'10" you're not short to begin with. 

If I were you I would load up on shoe lifts with a thick soled boot to boost your height by 2.5 inches, use them for a while going out in public, and see how it makes you feel, especially around women, it will be awkward to walk with thst much extra lift and will hurt but, LL surgery is much more painfull and expensive than shoe lifts.  Give it a shot and if you feel that much better about yourself and you feel that women are a lot warmer towards you, then go for it.

short

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2020, 03:42:37 AM »

At this height i wouldn't do it. You lose agility and have to expect after-effects in old age.

MirinHeight

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2020, 07:25:19 AM »

I have to agree with the above statement.  Once you're a decent height for women (atleast 5'10" face starts to become more important, not saying extra height wouldnt help, but if your face is just average I don't think a couple extra inches will make much a difference since being just under 5'10" you're not short to begin with. 

If I were you I would load up on shoe lifts with a thick soled boot to boost your height by 2.5 inches, use them for a while going out in public, and see how it makes you feel, especially around women, it will be awkward to walk with thst much extra lift and will hurt but, LL surgery is much more painfull and expensive than shoe lifts.  Give it a shot and if you feel that much better about yourself and you feel that women are a lot warmer towards you, then go for it.

height makes you stand out more. And there are many situations you have to take off your shoes
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Sanity

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2020, 04:02:28 PM »

height makes you stand out more. And there are many situations you have to take off your shoes
no doubt height from ll is better than shoe lift because ll brings real height and shoes lifts is fake. but wat he meant was face becomes more important after a certain threshold if ur just targetting opposite gender which op seems to.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)
Pages: [1]   Go Up