Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clicking with the Betzbone  (Read 957 times)

Jamule

• Visitor
Clicking with the Betzbone
« on: March 21, 2020, 10:39:23 PM »

Hello LL Community,

I´m currently patient from Dr.Betz and already reached +3,8 cm (femur) with the betzbone. Are here some Betz patients and can give me some tips for clicking?
With my left leg i can easily make 20 clicks in like 5 mins. But with my right leg every click hurts and i need for about 30mins. Anyone with similiar problems with the betzbone or can tell me some tips for better clicking with the right leg? Maybe some different method or sth.

Would appreciate your messages.

BetzLandLiberator

Re: Clicking with the Betzbone
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 07:56:48 PM »

Hello LL Community,

I´m currently patient from Dr.Betz and already reached +3,8 cm (femur) with the betzbone. Are here some Betz patients and can give me some tips for clicking?
With my left leg i can easily make 20 clicks in like 5 mins. But with my right leg every click hurts and i need for about 30mins. Anyone with similiar problems with the betzbone or can tell me some tips for better clicking with the right leg? Maybe some different method or sth.

Would appreciate your messages.

When I was in Germany back in 2012 I simply could not click the standard way that Betz taught me. So I learned an alternative way from another patient and then it was very easy:

1) Sit down somewhere with your legs wide apart.
2)Put your right hand on the side of your right knee.
3) Push the knee down without moving your feet, twisting the leg inside until you hear the click.
4) Bring the knee back up without moving your feet.
5) Repeat how many times necessary (with the old Betzbone was 10 clicks. Now it's 20)
6) Repeat the whole procedure with the left hand and left knee.

Other tips:

1) For me it was easier to do just one session of clickig per day. Some people preferred to divide the clickings (5 in the morning, 5 at night).
2) After 7cm I started taking somedays off from clicking. 1 or 2 days off. Then the clicking was much easier and the pain much more bearable.

Pages: [1]   Go Up