Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the reason you are short  (Read 4995 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: What is the reason you are short
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2021, 12:10:28 AM »

If anyone was taller than his father then the human race would have had an average close to infinity.
You are lucky to be 1.75 but you are a weirdo to believe that you should have been taller than your 1.80 dad, although your mom is 1.62 because you can't accept the truth.

No, most sons don't become taller than their fathers but are about the average of their parents. That happened to me, that happened to jaden Smith who is 1.70 with a father more than 1.85 etc.
But some crying sissies like you can't accept the truth and feel unlucky because they haven't become the ideal height they have on their minds and even think that breaking their arm stunted their growth.

So everyone can understand who is the weirdo and the crazy one but unfortunately the forum is full of crybabies like you who blame anything for their height except from their genes.
And you are not even short! So either accept your height, which is completely normal considering your parents heights or do LL if you don't like it or go somewhere else to cry.
It's of no necessarities to insult someone simply bc he perceives himself as having stunted his growth by no matter how many centimeters but once I obtained more bizarre experience that I was faced to a weirdo said I stunted my growth cuz I committed masturbations in my puberty and he said I shoulda grown taller to 178cm-180cm and that's a normal play.
My mother:158cm My father:162cm looks like it's sure I stunted cuz I'm only a 162cm tall male adult but my paternal and maternal grandmas are 143,146cm tall.

-

« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2021, 12:20:14 AM »

It's of no necessarities to insult someone simply bc he perceives himself as having stunted his growth by no matter how many centimeters but once I obtained more bizarre experience that I was faced to a weirdo said I stunted my growth cuz I committed masturbations in my puberty and he said I shoulda grown taller to 178cm-180cm and that's a normal play.
My mother:158cm My father:162cm looks like it's sure I stunted cuz I'm only a 162cm tall male adult but my paternal and maternal grandmas are 143,146cm tall.

There is no way to know that you didn't stunt your growth. Like I said, the most ideal would be to worry about it since the beginning, not when it's already too late. If we had bad habits in the past, we just have to accept that we MIGHT have stunted our growth.

Sorcerer

« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2021, 01:10:08 AM »

There is no way to know that you didn't stunt your growth. Like I said, the most ideal would be to worry about it since the beginning, not when it's already too late. If we had bad habits in the past, we just have to accept that we MIGHT have stunted our growth.
Then I think most ppl have stunted their growths cuz barely nobody can succeed not having bad habits especially before and in puberty unless u talk about taking drugs and have s**x with chicks.So it's ridiculous and implausible to assume if no bad habits you can grow from 160-170cm to 180-190cm.That's just our fantasies for better selves.

-

« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2021, 10:34:45 AM »

Then I think most ppl have stunted their growths cuz barely nobody can succeed not having bad habits especially before and in puberty unless u talk about taking drugs and have s**x with chicks.So it's ridiculous and implausible to assume if no bad habits you can grow from 160-170cm to 180-190cm.That's just our fantasies for better selves.

You clearly haven't been listening. Listen carefully what I said.

Yeah it doesn't necessarily have to be 185cm-190cm. Even 3-5cm stunted would be a legitimate stunted.

And saying that every growing kid has bad habits is wrong and ignorant. I knew a lot of kids who always slept before 10PM, drank high-calcium milk their entire childhood, never had any serious issues during their entire growing years.

Sorcerer

« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2021, 10:39:10 AM »

You clearly haven't been listening. Listen carefully what I said.

And saying that every growing kid has bad habits is wrong and ignorant. I knew a lot of kids who always slept before 10PM, drank high-calcium milk their entire childhood, never had any serious issues during their entire growing years.
In my country due to study pressures a lot of kids gotta sleep after 10PM even as pupils and not prone to exercises but not malnutritions.I guess maybe I'm an east Asian and u r a European so it's country difference.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up